Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Senetue
Ciel
Remi-chan
Soren Kiyomeru
Jester
Kyouga
Grixis
Okami
Sawnji
Loli Gaga
14 posters

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open} - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 am

"The head?" Ciel bended over, face in front of Aki, curious as he poked the bunnies head and stroked it's head it back and forth. Claire gave her a warm smile. "The heads cant do anything to help us, nor can they condemn us in a land they no longer govern. The reality in the situation is that we, the demons, the shinigami and the hollows, are all stranded, out numbered and unnecessary. Our existence here, is abnormal in a sense, cause in this universe, we dont have a home, were like ghosts, not in a sense that we aren't already, but you get what I mean." He knew it would be hard for them to trust one another given the fact that they've been cutting each others heads for the last century, but in this world, all that they had was each other, and Ciel wanted them to know that in this world, they had each others back, and a demon as he was, he really did want to do good here.

"I obey whatever a contract says, if it's written, it's law, that's my purpose, so if you wish, I could be your contract demon, and I'd have to obey whatever the contract says, if you don't trust my word, trust the contract." he suggested.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open} - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Post by Aki_624 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 am

She gave it a short thought and smiled she took his hand and shook it. "let's us be allies than I'll join you. I agree, I am still a shinigami but this is a new world right? So I won't be breaking any laws or anything if they don't exist in this world. she said laughing, find loopholes were always a joy. Like little game cheats. She looked over at Kuzon wondering what he'll do but she was clear on what she wanted.

She gave a small bow to them. "I trust you, I don't need a contract. The world is fading and we need to strive. This seems like a fun new game. And I want to win. she said looking up and smirking evilly like a child ready to win a game. "though as you can tell I am missing my left arm, but don't let it get to you. I'm still string as a rock! I hope this hollow meeting doesn't hurt.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am

Claire heard the word game and she wanted in. She popped beside Aki staring at her stuff, the one Ciel gave her. "I want one too!" She complained then turned to Aki, smiling genuinely, like she found someone with the same interest as her. "Im Claire." She introduced her self, oblivious to what was happening around her, but aware.

----

Ciel sighed complaining, "Share with her." He told Claire, then smiled at Aki, also wondering what Kuzon would think of his idea, which if he observed correctly, indifferent to whatever people decided.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6250

Post by Senetue Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 am

Senetue remained still, only once again spraying blood when Claire hugged him tightly since his ribs were pretty much all broken. "That's good... I don't like seeing you hurt." He said, coughing softly as he finally began to move his arms about by looking at both of his hands which all the fingers were pretty much broken in different directions. "Eh... Trying to fight my way back into this place kind of sucked. I thought for a second I was going to be trapped between my dimension and here." He said, raising his hands to his mouth which he began to go through the process of snapping each finger back into place by using his mouth and a quick jerk of his arm. Each snap brought about an ensemble of cracks as each bone rubbed against one another. "Seems like I wandered into quite the situation. I'm certainly glad to see Claire but it probably would have been best had I stayed out." He said, cracking his pinkie back into place before he worked on his other hand.

He kicked his feet, rubbing his shoes against the ground as he got each finger back into their correct position with crack after crack. Finally he turned to Ciel with that wide smile on his face and gently prodded is own chin. "So what are we going to do about everything, pa~pa~?" He asked, the toothy smile turning into a shark toothed grin as he pulled a napkin from his pocket and wiped away the blood that ran down the sides of his mouth and off his chin. "I would like to keep Claire safe from harm and I can't help but feel that harm might be delivered in this situation, neh." He said, lightly chewing on one of his fingers as he sat back on one arm which caused him to flinch slightly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 am

Aki happily shared the gifts from Ciel. She also pulled out a piece of candy out of Claires ear and handed it to her. "My name is Akimoto Mifune. Just call me Aki!" She said laughing, "I've been practicing magic!" It probably wasn't that impressive since they all have powers beyond human magic.

She lightly faced senetue when he wished to protect Claire but danger was on their way. "I hope I'm not a threat. I do bite hard." She said bitting the open air. "just kidding~"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Mushasune Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 pm

While the others were talking, Kuzon was simply staring around the location. To the crowd, he was just blowing off everything that was going on, but reality was that his mind was working on overdrive. Currently, the keystone for this entire tragedy was Lucifer, take him out and everything may be re corrected as it once was before, however the question was how to reach him. Another thing that he absorbed in the passing events is that Souls could not be transferred to Soul Society, which meant his main mission was a dud. he released a sigh when he realized that Lucifer was ruining his entire plot that he thought was a real smart solution to Soul Societies state of being.

he released a sigh and this time pulled out his note book and began to write things down, "Ciel is it? Ok, so what you say is that the world has translated its position to another location between different dimensions. now, based on the idea that this distance is straining Shinigami from entering, and even escaping this land means that the space between Soul Society and the world is greater then before. Though because these Hellions have such easy access and that Lucifer seems to govern hell, chances are that the world is positioned beyond Hauco Mundo and sitting close to hell. That way it is easy for one to spawn these Hellions into the Real world. Yet, if I am correct, that means that access to the Realm of hell should be easier for us as well. So at least that puts us at a location...thats only if my conclusion is correct..." he said in a bored tone.

he then began to pace, thinking of how to address the other issues," however you did say that we as shinigami will feel strain and loose connection to our Zanpakutous...which is slightly annoying. Thus I will have to say we have no choice then to accept this hollow challenge of yours... though im curious in that if your are Lucifers brother....do you have a means to reach hell? is that were your brother is located? i ask because we should send a search party. I hear that hell is a dangerous place...And if anyone must investigate it then i will. Though in order to do that I must have full control of my Zanpakutou...so how long is this process going to take Ciel?" he asked again. Kuzon was a man of many questions.

"I may talk alot at times, and I may be a social blunder...but if you haven't noticed I want to form this alliance and do all i can to help all of you. Im serious..." he said holding his hand out towards Ciel.

[Sorry for the late reply]
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Senetue merely sat there, his eyes still hidden behind his orange hair but one could tell that he was lazily looking around the place. It was boring just sitting here but of course he didn't want to exactly go outside and leave Claire alone with this group. He personally could trust her with Ciel but he was highly protective of Claire and didn't want anything to happen to her. Much like a guard dog he would cling to and attempt to keep Claire safe with every last breath he had. His eyes wandered to the girl who had introduced herself only moments before. He could tell that she was just kidding around and her words only caused his shark toothed smile to widen till he was smiling ear to ear. "My, my that is quite the bite you got there. I might ask you to not do so since you might bite your tongue doing so." He said, biting the air as well, each tooth in his mouth visible and each one as jagged and sharp as the last as it bit at nothing. He seemed to ignore the man who uses big words and Ciel for now and set his gaze upon Aki.

"Just a gentleman's threat but if anyone tries to harm Claire in anyway shape or form I wont be stopped. I'll devour every last bite of your delicious flesh. Oh! I could always eat you whole and allow you to digest in my stomach. My, my I think that would be quite the adventure for you." He said, lightly biting on his thumb as it seemed even now he had not gotten over his past. "I especially love the feeling of the warm red liquid running down my throat. Fills my mouth with joy... You could compare it to a high class delicacy." He said, chuckling very softly as he tipped his top hat forward with one hand, bit the thumb of the other and lightly wiggled his legs in seemingly a joyful manner. "Oh... I just can't stand it! Care to let me have a bite? I swear, Aki, it will only hurt a little." He said, his insane like attitude acting out as one would find it hard to tell if he was just kidding around with his comment and request or if he was being serious. With a set of teeth like he had one wouldn't doubt that he has previously set them through plenty of things. "All the better to eat you with, my dear~."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Aki smiled, he was a man with a unique tongue. She smiled and crossed her arms. "I have no intention of hurting Claire or being eaten. Though... she slid over by him to let ciel and Kuzon finished and bit her right wrist and let it bleed. She slightly licked it smirking. "I am quite delicious. But alas you can have none. Maybe if you ever beat me in a game I'll let you have a bite but ... she flicked her wrist for the rest of the blood to splatter to the ground as she licked and bandaged her wrist. "I am off the menu for now"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Senetue seemed lost in his own world at this point, drooling to what one could assume to be him day dreaming about either eating a person or just eating food. His eyes only returned when Aki slid close which caused his gaze to fall upon her. His biting got worse as she bit her wrist, letting it bleed and licked at it while mentioning how delicious she was and how he could have none. She then went on to say that maybe if he beat her in a game she would let him have a bite while also flicking some blood onto the ground which his gloved hand quickly ran across. "Two words describe it, for now." He said, licking the blood on his glove which cause his smile to turn into a grin. "They describe the situation but of course who would stop me from holding you down right now and taking a nice little bite out of that cute face?" He asked, the edges of his lips seemed to curl inwards as he seemed to show a devious side.

"I'm not as simplistic as you might think I am... I have plenty of ways to eventually try to take a bite out of you." Senetue said, rubbing his hands together before he reached into his sleeves and pulled out some colorful cloths tied together. "Tada~." He merely said, tossing the cloth into the air before he bit down on his finger and looked to Claire. "If it's a game that I must win to have a delicious mouth fool of your flesh, so be it. Nnn it's a good thing I've never lost a game." He said, lightly chewing on his finger once again as he just stared at Claire. "Do you have something good to eat... Neh..."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Kuzon looked at the man whom was seemingly entranced in the flesh of his comrade. He released a sigh and spoke very bluntly, "If you eat my partner or touch her with those pearly whites of yours, " he said calmly, "Then i will berry you. Make sense?" The last phrase was more serious, and Kuzon was not joking. Kuzon could not joke, he felt like it was a means to merely hide what one really felt. to him, the arrancar before him was just hiding the full vision of his gluttony. he didn't want to have to fight anyone, but if there was a threat that could harm his fellow captain then he would be forced to unsheathe Hounetsu.

"Look, we are here to collect and solve this tragedy that we are all being hurt by. So, for now, we should put aside all tensions and ill relationships between us and assist each other in the matter at hand. That means you Hannibal.' he said now calm and back to his state of laziness.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:32 pm

"Hiro-kun, you cant eat her!" Claire complained learning about Aki's magic. "I wanna learn magic first, she's not useless." Claire giggles then turns to aki, she wanted to see the game as well, but she wanted to learn how the magic was done first, she pops candy into her mouth and waits.

-------

"Oh, you're mistaken" Ciel explained to Kuzon. "All connections to any world are cut off..." He explained as calm as he possibly could. "To get to the living world, Hell has to go through Hueco Mundo, and From Hueco Mundo to the living world." Ciel placed the tea cup on the table then continues.

"The same goes for souls society, from heaven, to go to the living world, you need to go through soul society, it's like a ladder where you cant skip a step, its the rule."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"This rule doesn't apply to some, me for example, a gift I was born with was to alter dimensions, and with that I can travel through space and time with ease, thus allowing me to travel anywhere, all except heaven where i'm condemned."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"But when Lucifer moved the living world, the rules changed... Even i cant use my gift, i can only travel within this world, and no where else.... It's a lot like being placed inside a container, a closed dimension, where his rules are to be obeyed."

Ciel popped tossed a coin into the air and catches it. "Im not sure how long it will for you guys to fully master communications with your hollow, but I know a person who might help make it faster. Problem is, I lost this person in the living world, If you want this to be fast, them you must fine that person."

But maybe they didn't have much time left, there's still the disease eating there reiatsu bits by bits.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Kuzon released a single heavy sigh. he wished he was correct because if he was things would have been so much more easy to deal with. Now, with the information given to him he had to think of alternate methods to reach Hell. Kuzon was certain that he could find pieces to the puzzle in the dimension were the creatures came from. he soon allowed his lazy muscles to relax at the table were Ciel set the cup. "Shame, things would have been so much easier if i were correct. So in order to reach hell, we must reach Hauco Mundo...which in turn is seemingly impossible. So where does that leave us?" he said as he rested his chin on the table, closing his eyes as if he were about to sleep, "Are we just to stand here, master the hollow within, and wait it out? there must be some sort of means to be proactive during all the havoc no?" he said calmly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

"We don't need to go to for anything. besides, we cant go anywhere, we are trapped here..." Ciel sighs. "Only way to get out of this mess is to defeat Lucifer in his own game. He's playing God, and what better way to piss him off than to take half the world my self." Ciel is convinced that his world is the good half. Asia, he claimed Asia for now, but it's only possible cause he and Lucifer at this war, are equals. "I know where he is, but he came armed, he knew access to hell would be impossible once the world was moved, so... he sent his army here, they are in the Living World, that's another reason... to keep your sanity..." He sipped tea then continued. "Because once he realize shinigami exists here, well, God Bless you all." he meant it as a joke, but it was not funny.

-------------
    Even Claire didn't laugh, nor smile, she just listens in silence, Pretending to play with the toys in front of her and Aki. Ciel wasnt mentioning them at all. It was like they werent important, maybe they will be spared by Lucifer, maybe not, but he seemed to care more about the shinigamis. It seems, he couldnt help them, not unless.

Claire felt an ache deep within her chest, she knew something was wrong, something was missing, but she cant recall. It had something to do with her creator, but she cant get a hold of it, she sighs, then sang a happy playing tune.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 pm

"So the world is the warzone...Cool story." Kuzon said somewhat disappointed "So do you have a general idea of were this guy it that can assist in the process in which I assume you mean hollowfication....resulting in a breed of Vizards. honestly I dont care about it all, though we generally consider hollows in a negative light.' he said lazily. "As captain of the 10th division, I lend you my word that I will assist in this battle...Just dont make me do too much work....and i prefer fights alone...Whether i fight one or one million..i fight alone.....its for everyone's own good." he said as he began to relax. his mind was spent, he couldn't think of anything at the moment because this was a new world, something he had no knowledge of at all in the library that he called his mind.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am

Aki hugged Kuzon for defending her,"Kuzons right though. When he releases his zanpaktou better get out of the way! It sounds pretty dangerous from what I've heard" She says looking at him. She than pulled away and sat on a chair again.

"I've heard of shinigamis entering Hueco Mundo once. They didn't really make it back...hahaha" She said rubbing her head as that was a pointless depressing thought. "I don't think we have any time to waste in hollowfication. The situation is getting worse by the minute. And I'm sure your bro Lucifer there won't wait for us."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am

Senetue just sat there, listening to Kuzon mention how he would bury him if he tried to take a chunk out of Aki which he merely shrugged off. He highly doubted that Kuzon or Aki would really stand a chance against him even if their abilities were as grand as they sounded. He merely listened to the discussion, being the only one to release a small laugh when Ciel joked. Even in such a situation when they were against an army from hell Senetue seemed to find reason to laugh at even the most unfunny of jokes. He then blocked them out, noticing Claire which he rose an eyebrow and leaned his head to one side. He had felt it before, pretty much being ignored by Ciel and the others unless he threatened them with physical harm. He moved an inch closer before his large smile turned into a rather large frown and he grabbed his head with one hand. "Ha...Haha... Oh... Them? They tasted pretty good... I think." Senetue said, responding almost immediately to Aki's mention of shinigamis entering Hueco Mundo.

He lightly touched Claire's shoulder, his fingers lightly grasped before leaving as he grabbed his head once again the and frown grew. "Ha... Haah... My head kind of hurts... So does my ribs... Why do they hurt?" He asked, clenching at his broken chest slightly as he released soft sounds that resembled that of pain. "Why are... Why are some of them broken? Ow... This hurts."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:14 am

Kyouga didn't feel like talking much, but he did want to help in some way. When he heard that the Shinigami would need to gain control over hollowfication. Kyouga knew with some experience how to induce hollowfication within a Shinigami, but he wasn't an expert on the subject either. "Ciel, I think I can help with the hollowfication, but it could be very risky and they could become raging Adjuchas if they fail. It is also up to them whether or not that they want to surpass their limits." Kyouga said in a very serious manner, but he would know exactly what he was doing.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:09 am

Ciel turned to Kyouga and replied. "Yes, I guess you can suffice for the moment, but you cant do it all by your self given your current state." Ciel smiled before continuing. "Besides, the pwerson were looking for you is not different from you." another reason he didn't oblige kyouga into doing so was because he didnt know if the shinigami would feel comfortable training under an Arrancar, but it seems they dont have much of a choice.

-------

Claire turned to Hiro pretty much out of it, she smiled. "Eat this instead" she said handing him a candy piece. "Eating shinigami would really upset them, we should abstain for now." She didn't want unnecessary arguments between them and the shinigami, because she felt what Ciel had said, her soul fading away, the very essence of her dying, she didnt want that, so if Ciel had a solution, she would take it..
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 am

Senetue sat there, he didn't appear to look so well as he looked rather pale while he was holding his chest and silently making pained faces. The frown didn't leave his face, his eyes only moving when Claire told him to eat some candy instead of eating the shinigami. His hand reached out, it seemed to pull back but took the candy piece and he looked at it. He tossed the candy into his mouth, swallowing it all in one motion before he grabbed his chest and cringed slightly. "Ah... Who? Shinigami? Oh... I don't feel so well for some reason. My body aches and my head hurts a little. I feel like I'm forgetting a few things." He said, releasing a soft sigh as his eyes stared at the floor from beneath his hair. His hat leaned forward, dropping off of his head and onto the floor but even then he didn't make a motion to grab his hat and put it back on his head. "I feel weird..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 am

Aki looked at Senetue a bit worried. "You know if he's feeling bad and really need something to eat, I don't mind losing a finger for him to nibble on. When I get back to the second division they can provide me prostetics." She suggested. Eating a shinigamis isn't something she would like to exprienced. As it would upset her stomach. And dishonor them.

"Everyone here, seems...to be... losing their power... Since I've arrived. It's been easier for me to be tired. I can usually go for days without rest. But I'm kind of really sleepy." She quietly yawned, while sitting on a chair. Could really use a nap right now
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm

"That's not exactly true..." Hotaru said without giving it much thought. For now she'd resigned herself to the belief that she was probably alone when it came to her kind, though she could only hope that she was wrong. So at some point she had taken to silently listening to the conversation between the others again. Realizing she'd probably spoken up without really needing to though, her face had flushed as she continued a bit quieter.

"I-I mean not everyone here is getting weaker. I don't feel much different than before when it comes to my abilities. But I'd guess it's because I'm not Shinigami nor Arrancar so perhaps it'd be easier to forget I said anything..."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Kuzon released a heavy sigh, seemed like nothing was getting done here. At that moment he was still slouched on the table when he spoke to Ciel, "Look, level with me here, what are the chances of finding this individual without being intercepted by your brother?" He began to raise his upper body and lean back on his chair, his eyes still closed. "I would rather get this done as quickly as possible instead of sitting here. To be honest, in order to preserve the existence of the world and the order it has between other areas, I would become a Vizard. there is no sacrifice I wouldn't make for that. So i would be greatful....if we actually got to the point." he said calmly."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:55 pm

"Striaght eh?" Ciel chuckled. "Alright then. Chances of finding this person, slim, chances of Lucifer finding us while doing so, highly unlikely, but possible." Ciel took a sip of tea before standing up seemingly preparing to leave. "But before i could point you to the right direction, i need some time, a time we may not have, but it's essential. I need to know where this person is first, and if the risks are too high, i'd rather we not take it. I know its hard for you people just to sit here, but we don't have much of a choice." Ciel nods to him self then turns to Hotaru. "She is correct, humans aren't affected by this change because they remain where they originally are, besides, new energy suffices there existence, Lucifer's magic, or something that's emitted from this dimension. She probably was the last Quincy, but he cant be to sure, nor can he confirm her anything but he smiles at her before leaving the room. "You're not alone." Ciel says. "We are all in this together."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 am

Kuzon sighed as the man told everyone that, even in a situation were time is of the essence, he needed more of it. He then stood up, slightly frustrated and spoke clearly, "The clock is ticking Ciel, and every moment we spend sitting here is a moment were your brother can take the initiative and gain an advantage. I know much can be done at this moment, but you are asking for time that none of us have. I hope you recognize that. If this situation is indeed as sever as you have explained...Then I fear the worst..." he said, in all seriousness, but still in a bored and almost apathetic tone.

Kuzon then walked outside the camp, to get some fresh air and have a smoke. he sat down on the ground and looked as far as his eyes would let him. The world of humans had really changed sense he last saw it. From a flourishing habitat to a hellish dimension. he released a sigh, thinking of what would become of this land.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 am

Aki yawned once more rubbing the small teardrops from her eyes and spoke. "If this man really is hard to find than why don't we send one of us to find him. While we start the hollowfication, There is no time to waste and even if it might take long we have to start something." She says getting up and crossing her arms. "Kuzon is right, unlike Hotaru we're losing power with each word. I'm ready, let's go. Hollow me up. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:37 am