Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Senetue
Ciel
Remi-chan
Soren Kiyomeru
Jester
Kyouga
Grixis
Okami
Sawnji
Loli Gaga
14 posters

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6250

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open} - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Post by Senetue Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 am

"Lu-ci-fer..." Senetue muttered, his hands sat one his straightened out legs which he leaned forward causing his hands to slide up his pants. "Neh..." He said, his head rolling on his shoulder as his appearance gave off that of some one slowly growing ill. "What to do... What to do..." He slowly began to move, crawling across the room as people spoke about needing things to hurry up as it seemed everyone was in a hurry. He moved to the doorway and he lightly leaned against it as he slowly ran his hand against it. "I don't think it's easy." He said, pretty much putting his two cents out there when Aki was pretty much asking to start the hollowfication with the comment 'Hollow me up'. "Neh... Claire... I feel sick..." He said, promptly biting down on the frame of the doorway and began to chew on it. "I feel... Weak?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open} - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Post by Kyouga Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 am

Kyouga felt sympathy for Kuzon as he went out for a smoke. "Ciel, I've never doubted you, but what if Lucifer anticipates that you will be attempting to find this person? What's so special about this person that we cannot do this on our own?" Kyouga asked Ciel quietly in a very cautious tone and was getting a little tired of waiting himself.

He was surprised that Aki was ready to go through Hollowfication. "Do I have your permission to 'train' Aki?" Kyouga asked Ciel calmly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am

Spoiler:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Before heading off Ciel turns to Kyouga one last time and speaks to him. "She's a candidate Kyouga, therefor is and will be very important in the up-coming war." Ciel leans beside the window and sighs. "The person I'm talking about is non-other than your sister, I believe... she holds the key to unlocking an inner hollows true potential, she still holds that zanpakuto after all." Ciel said, cautiously, sighing every now and then. "I'll find her my self, you guys focus on training. I will find her for us..." smiling one last time at the crowd, he then retreats to his room for preparation.

----

Claire can only sigh while stroking Hiro's back. "I have hollow buiscits with me." Claire said feeling the change in her yet again. It seems the shinigamis were the only ones not loosing there minds, just there strength, it sure does them no good to be bi-polar in so many sense, losing what they hold dear just doesn't cut it for them, Claire sighs at the very fact that she could reason around what's happening around them, she was loosing the very essence that made her who she was. Her hollow nature of playfulness and childishness, being more human just makes her dull like everyone else, she sighs once more, faking a forced chuckle, "Let's play lets play!" she pretended to act like her old self, but the truth in it is that she's just a lemons good actor too pull it off.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:32 am

Aki stretched and smiled, "I'll be playing with Kyouga I guess for now Claire." She says to Claire before facing Kyouga, "I've fought you once and I know your strong. So I entrust my tranning to you K-yo-ga Sen-sei" She says playfully and laughs. Though she was quite nervous she was at the same time very excited. Finally. Being able to exprience a hollows power. Shinigamis were limited, it was boring.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6250

Post by Senetue Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 am

"My stomach hurts..." Senetue whined, he continued to gnaw lightly on the door frame while Claire seemed to try to comfort him by offering biscuits and rubbing his back. He seemed to slowly be losing his usually joyful and playful personality as time wore on and he seemed to be losing everything about him rapidly. His more human personality seemed situated towards the opposite of constant joy and playfulness. He seemed more like a ball of depression and he didn't seem so much willing to play than to just sit there. As Claire acted as her usual self, he turned his head and looked over his shoulder. His hair was up slightly and one could see the tear drop shaped pieces of mask on his face but real tears seemed to slowly be running down his face. Even his sky blue eyes could be seen should one be at his level on the ground and he just looked rather upset as he looked to Claire.

"I-I d-don't know... I d-d-don't feel li-i-ike playing..." He said, small little hiccups in his speech were there as he seemed to lean back against Claire's hand slightly with he tried wiping the tears from his face. "W-What if we d-d-die?" He asked, he seemed rather pathetic when compared to his usually insistently joyful personality. He even seemed to be more thoughtful about things rather than doing them on the whim. How he could link just playing a game to dying would normally be beyond anyone who was sane but he seemed to link the two as if they went hand in hand. "I d-don't want to d-die... I-I especially d-don't want Claire to d-die..." He said, shaking his head as he suddenly hugged Claire around the stomach tightly as if she would die if he didn't have a bear like grip on her. "I'm scared..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:57 am

Spoiler:

Suzaku let out a low yawn from where he was sitting at. The color returning to him as he picked himself up. He looked back to normal now that he had some rest. He looked around, having gathered the information about the shinigami gaining hollow powers.
    "Don't rush into this" He said. "It's more of a curse than a gift, unlike what everyone thinks" He said, holding his hands up towards his face. "I've hated having my vizard powers, ever since I got them, i've been banished from the soul society" He looked over at Kyouga, and gave him a look of disgust.
    "If you want to go ahead and do this, fine, I won't stop you, but remember it's nothing like everyone thinks it is"
    With that, Suzaku vanished from the refugee camp.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Mushasune Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:11 am

Outside, Kuzon had already lit a cigarette, he took heavy hits and blew out what seemed like a hurricane of smoke from his mouth and nose. Time, something that everyone desired, but in this situation, could not get. he didn't see the point in waiting so long, these people should have prioritized this before they even arrived. He then though, opposing his first thought, that Ciel probably came up with this at the moment they walked in so that the shinigami could help them at full potential. he released a sigh, as much as he wished it was over with so that they could begin the actual mission, he couldn't.

he took another hit on his cigarette, the butt burning down further to the tip. he tapped it to get rid of the useless end of the smoke and thought deeply. he tried to come up with a way to quickly go through this hollowfication so that they could begin sooner rather then later, however he had no experience on the matter. thus, he had no idea how long it would take.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:16 am

Aki quietly stepped out and spotted where Kuzon was and ran over to him. She stood next to him staring at the smoke. "You know smoking ain't good for your health..." She said smiling. She than looked at the black sky and sighed, "The hollowfication might take us awhile, and while it's going on who know what'll happen...and I don't think the head captain would be happy to hear that two of the captains he trusted turn into vizards..."

She looked at him and smiled, "So if you want, I can go through the process and you can stay the way you are." She suggested until she began to chuckle a little. "Well unless you want to try being part hollow like me! It seems kind of fun~"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:32 pm

"well we dont have much of a choice now do we Aki?" he said in a calm tone, taking another drag, "you heard Ciel, he said that we will slowly loose control of our abilities, growing weaker and weaker unless we participate in this. As much as I wish he was lying, i know he isn't. I already feel my grasp and connection with Hounetsu diminish as the seconds turn into minutes..." he said lazily, taking yet another drag. the truth is, because Hounetsu was so powerful, it was difficult to keep control of her even when the two of them were extremely close. Hounetsu has a very wide range of manipulation, not one that many others could ever master.

Kuzon unsheathed his blade, revealing the rusted sealed state of Hounetsu. he looked at it calmly and spoke to Aki, "I can feel her slipping from me Aki, i can feel it. If i am to help the world, I need to have absolute control over the bond me and Hounetsu share....that goes for you and your Zanpakutou too."he said in a calm tone, sheathing the blade once more. he looked into the distance, his mind elsewhere. "I want to fight because this world does not deserve this punishment. Even if it kills me, i will do all i can."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 am

Aki smiled and grabbed her zanpaktou and laughed, "I feel it too. But come on. We can't just walk out. And stop smoking. It's bad for you. Now come on!" She said walking back in and motioning him to do the same. "And don't worry I won't let you die. I'll make sure you live. Cause I don't think I want to be the one to explain all this to the head captain"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:05 am

Kuzon didn't acknowledge her attempt to get him to drop the smoking, he just took one last hit and crushed it in his hands. he couldn't feel the pain, because there was too much pain in imagining what this world could turn into. "Leave me the duty to tell the head captain? that seems a little unfair." he said as he fallowed her in, waiting to see what others thought of and were talking about.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:09 am

She chuckled and walked in. She strolled toward Kyouga and saluted lightly and laughed. "Well, come on! I'm ready to learn Kyouga-Sensei!" She said laughing once again. She trusted Kyouga will help her reach hollowfication. Fighting him once is enough to know how strong he is.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 am

A few days later

Ciel came back from wherever he went too and realized the burning sky, it was day yet again, after three days of uncertain darkness, the skies lit up like all was forgiven. "Sun eh?" particularly no one, just speaking his mind.

He went to find the person who was to help them, but he was afraid there's terrible news.

When he walked inside the camp, no one was there, no one he knew, there was a man there, asian, he looked vaguely familiar, Ciel sighed and sat next to him.

"I know you." Ciel said confusingly, with a vague smile. "You... You're human, but your significant."
    Maximilian Sworz
    Maximilian Sworz
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4632

Post by Maximilian Sworz Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 am

He sat there frozen, sweat melting across his forhead, someone noticed him. This man was not someone he recognized, the people who were here all went to do there buisness and left him in charge, he looked at him with a worried look, he could sense an abnormal aura from this person, something that made him feel uneasy.

"What do you want?" he asks.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:01 pm

"You... Your a face they can trust." Ciel arched his head forward seemingly flexing it. "You are human, just the thing I need..." he spoke as if he was something different, like a human was one thing and he was another, something else, something either humans believed or not.
    Maximilian Sworz
    Maximilian Sworz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Maximilian Sworz Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Dylan felt the chills crawl from his back, a sensation unexplainable by words. This person did not only confuse him, but he also did not answer his question.

"I'll ask again..." He composed his thoughts. "What doy uo want from me?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Ciel laughed. "Oh, sorry, was I rude?" Ciel sat back, placed his hands behind his head and lifted his legs over the coffee table. "President Li." He grinned fiendishly. "You need to lead this people, the people of the East." by that he meant Asians. Whats left of Asia and a bit of its neighboring countries. Whats left of the darkness, the ones the light touched first.

"You need to stand up... against the tides.... Against the giants that are the west..." Ciel sighed. "Blood... There will never be enough spilled, even after this sad tragedy..."

Ciel sat back up and stared at him directly.

"You need to prepare... for the worst of all hells...

And I should know."
    He grins once more. "Because I came from hell, and I'm here to claim this world."
    Maximilian Sworz
    Maximilian Sworz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Maximilian Sworz Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Dylan almost literally fell from his sit if not for Ciels quick sneses, he grabbed him like he knew he was gonna fall off, he sat back up.

What was this person expecting him to do, and with this revelation and situation, there was a high possiblity that he's telling the truth. He's seen way to many weird things the past few days. People who looked like human but are not quite human, the dissapearance of the sun, the total destruction of the world, nothing was fiction anymore.

Dylan sighed. "I cant do it." He sighed defeated. "Im too old, and my family, I must find them first, especially my daughter and her family, they are in Japan, so i must go there."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Dylan knew the answer to this, and so did Ciel, but the thing was, he was not human enough to feel for the man, if he hand't needed him, he would've said it to his face, but he did bare one news that might make the news easier for him to hear. "The family you're daughter was in..." Ciel started choosing his words wisely and slowly for the old mans sake. "There hoes got caught in the 3rd Tsunami that hit the karakura district." Ciel turned away before he continued. "But there are many survivors out there, still, she and her family might have survived."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:11 am