Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

5th Division refugee camp

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

5th Division refugee camp Empty 5th Division refugee camp

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 pm

5th division refugee camp
    this was whats left of the invasion

5th Division refugee camp Nakba_48_Nahr_Al_Barid_Refugee_Camp

Most of them are half dead and many died during the process, the battle has been going for days now and there's a shortage in food and shelter.

The war has begun, so they say, who will win it? no ones sure.

RULES:
    This is an RP thread so stay on character and on topic
    9th division can now acces the 5th division mission threads, and 5th division members can go here to get healed by 4th division NPC's (ME)
    DONT SPAM!

DONT SPAR HERE!! this is a sad sad area!

thats all

goodluck to us shinigami's
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

BD-cash : 6989

5th Division refugee camp Empty Re: 5th Division refugee camp

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:34 pm

*Okibi walks in with Ruru in his arms, and lightly stands her up as he walks to a post and leans against it*

"We're going to need all the help we can get to do this ruru...how do you advise we do this in our shortage of divisional members, especially with squee still in lockdown*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Shaking from the impat still she was unable to speak and sat in silence as she looked over at pyro and realized he carried her over there thought he was badly injured she gave a look that says thank you, but still couldnt say anything.

Moments later the 4th division PA walked on over and saw pyro "oh my, more people, what heppened to you guys? was it that bad?" she said as other 4th division members took care of the seemingly petrified ruru
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:45 pm

*Okibi looks over at the PA and shrugs them off saying that he just needed some rest, that nothing was severely injured. He walks over to ruru, with his blade drawn and touches her neck with it, watching as a spark flew from the edge of his blade and into Ruru, freeing her of every limitation preventing her from speaking and ridding her of her fear*

"Now speak Ruru"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Seeing the rest of the 4th division members get shruged away her first words were "Baka" then smiled a little relieved now "Sorry bout that, now go get some rest and tell them of your injuries" she said as she layed back down and tried recalling where that reiatsu was from
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 pm

*watching as ruru lays down, still seemingly disturbed, he sits down next to her, his blade laying across his legs, and awaits as the 4th divvy's members properly healed him, as he slowly retrieved his temporary heal from before the Pagoda discussion. He explained that he has to stay awake while the 4th division works on him because when he did his move that allowed absorption of lava, it was a temporary reiatsu boost that will kill him if not properly measured and removed. If he were to fall asleep while this effect was active, and the division members started "fixing" him, he would quite literally blow up. If he were to fall asleep, allowing the boost to "seep" out or have the boost used up completely he would just simply die. So he sits there measureing the amount of healing being done and balances that with the removal of the boost that he applied to himself while talking to ruru*

"Ruru talk to me, tell me your thoughts"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Turns around as she sees him being healed "That reaiatsu, back on the previous living world mission, it was the same, that witch, i thought she got executed" she said as she turned around once more "I saw her get executed infront of the entire goteii 13, Ookami even made sure of it, but there she is, like nothing's changed, even more frightening, she now has the power to rise soemthing like that"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:22 pm

*Looks over to her surprisingly and states*

"Sounds like to me like a resureccione. Someone really wanted her alive, or someone else performed a level of trickery"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:27 pm

She shook her head as she sat up "That person is hated by everyone, she was there queen and they threw her away for attempting to ressurect a certain dark ruler, thus gets executed by us for attempting to disrupt living world chaos, its imposible, theres no such power that can ressurect or surpass hers unless its the dark lord him self" she scratches her head in confusion "All this thinking just makes me hungry"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:30 pm

*Asks one of the 4th divvy members to get her something to eat while he looks back at her*

You know...you read my mind, after you stating that she was trying to raise the dark lord, maybe she was successful and the dark lord proceeded with an illusion to make you think she was dead so she could prepare for this
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm

She stared at him and sighed "Theres a posibility that she's looking for the dark lord though, i heard they sealed him somewhere in SS after the living world incident, but i know its in the 9th division and not in the 5th." she said as she recieved food from one of the 4th divisioners "I think theres more to this than just what theyre showing us
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:47 pm

"If its in the 9th instead of the 5th, then what business do they have in the 5th. Speaking of which, what was something like that doing UNDER the fifth, and wth was it?! And now that you say its in the 9th, and we're in the 9th, and our hurt ppl come to the 9th, we could be royally screwed up the bong hole in this one"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:51 pm

She laughs a little at Oki's comments "i think were safe here for now, they dont seem to be attacking us" she said as she sat up placing her legs down the bed "I think thats something the 1st division Captains has to answer" she said as she turned back to him and then looked a way again "This is a CC46 matter now Oki, i cant share other information regarding whats underneath it aside from what you saw"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 pm

*Rolls his eyes at the remark of CC46*

"Great now we have to wait for a bunch of old people sitting in seats makin decisions for others that they can make for themselves. Without the full amount of information how the h3ll are we supposed to effectively and efficiently defeat a threat against SS. They really make me sick sometimes....Anyway, they might not be attacking right now, but what exactly do you think they're doing in that flyin fortress, sittin around drinkin sake? I think not. So if we know that what they're lookin for is under here, dont you think they will attack as soon as they are all healed? If we aren't at full force using all divisions, we will be royall screwed up the arsem*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:02 pm

She looked over at the raging oki as she slightly sighted and paths his head "Meh, i said its a CC46 matter, but didnt necessarily say we dont have a say in this, as for me i think they're waiting for something, or us maybe" she said as she stood up and looked for sake "For now, i'm not ready to face what ever it is that's in there, especially that witch!"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 pm

*looks back over at Ruru and wonders what she's looking for*

If you are lookin for sum sake, you betta not leave me outta it cuz I need some after fightin that ugly excuse of a person, or vizard, or warlock, or watever the abomination was
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:11 pm

She laughed a little at his comment and handed him a glass and poured some sake in it "I think he's what we call a hybrid" she said as she drank form her glass and sat beside him " Anyway, i think we will be returning there soon as other divisions get through the gates
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:13 pm

*gulping down the 1st glass of sake, now feelin a LOT better from his fight with the "hybrid". Looking a lil dazed now, he holds his glass out to her for another pour and says to her*

I agree with you, but for now I want to enjoy the lil bit of time i have off
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:17 pm

She smilled as she poured some more sake in his glass "I couldnt agree more Oki" she said as she waited for further instructions form everyone
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16940

Post by Marcus Cole Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:22 am

*wonders slowly into the make-shift camp within the 9th division. His head wrapped in bandages.*

"Hey pyro, what did i miss? i almost got my head cracked open after attacking that thing. Concussion is a hitch. Hurts like nothing else, took me a while to be able to stand up without collapsing or throwing up."

*Looks at them both with sake in their hands*

"Great idea, that'll numb the pain for a while. Pass me a glass will you?"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 am

*Passes a glass to Maa-san as he informs him that the creature that they were fighting was severely injured during the fight, but was at a cost to Himself also. After the battle the beast retreated to underground with an old shinigami traitor, who is now a vizard magic-user, who reappeared in the pagoda, where Okibi met up with them. As Okibi had gotten there, not too far after, the fortress that was underneath the 5th division now reigns above it, where the vizards and witches now reside. In this open aftermath, a new strategy must be formed in order to proceed. Right now Okibi and Ruru were recovering and discussing a possible plan in turn.*

"So maa-san, that injury, is it still severe? If so, I'll have some of the 4th division members heal you." *as he motions to the 4th division members that were healing him to begin healing preparations on Maa-san*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Hanzo wandered into the refugee camp; he scratched the back of his head and sighed, "well beggars cant be choosers i suppose" he looked around and was relieved to see the familiar faces of Okibi and Maaksu. "Hey guys, sorry about what happened back there" he looks at his feet and goes a bright shade of red "i kinda got lost, all those weird spiritual pressures threw me off"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 pm

*Okibi looks up at Hanzo and smiles as he says that he got lost.*

"It's no problem Hanzo, just make sure that you don't get lost in our next wave, or the 5th division could be no more"

*Looking at ruru Okibi asks*

"Now that we have a majority of the 5th division here, maybe we should begin discussing a plan for keeping our division alive?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 pm

~sitting up now, she looks out and stares at the floating fortress~

we cant just sit here, we must go there any time soon

~she turns to maa-san and asks~

and you? i thought you were gone there for a second, good to see you alive and well.

So heres our plan, i will lead you there, and we will divide our selves by two.

~points around areas in the map~

there are floating islands which leads to a bridge that connects to the fortress, or so thats what the scouts say, so first plan is to get on those islands.

good luck to us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:40 am