Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Senetue
Ciel
Remi-chan
Soren Kiyomeru
Jester
Kyouga
Grixis
Okami
Sawnji
Loli Gaga
14 posters

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5449

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Sora smiled and ignored Noctis speeding up with Kyouga and Waka utilizing the technique taught to him by Kyouga himself which he had dubbed "Bringer Step." Kyouga it's been awhile hmm instead of training then lounging we're actually gonna fight then are going to fight together at full strength for once you ready to see my new power? Sora smiled over at Waka and waved at him. He was surprisingly focused but no reason to act rude to his allies after all they were all here to help.

Sora then looked back at Kyouga and Clair they needed information on what they were facing it was apparent they had some idea on who or what this exactly was. Speaking out loud enough for everyone to here but directing it at the Arrancars in front of himso no one needed a reason to talk.So Clair and Kyouga... About this enemy are we going to go and face another Arrancar or what is it we are facing we need to be prepared for it. But know no matter what we won't be backing down.
    Jester
    Jester
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4784

Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Splash : Refugee Camp {Open}

Post by Jester Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Jester had followed Waka into the camp, his emerald eyes watching him before he quickly sprinted off after mentioning how he had business to attend to. Instead of following, Jester moved about the village to where he found two rods and some tie. With that he was able to fashion a brace which held his right arm straight. He took on look at the camp before flashing a toothy grin. "Things seem to be well on their way. I have business of my own." Jester mumbled, tipping his top hat down as the figure with jester pants made his leave. He needed to find his fiancee and he didn't feel like getting into the business of others. As soon as he had been in the camp, he was gone in search of some one important.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

BD-cash : 5301

Post by Grixis Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 am

Izaya kept smiling and looked at every one and stood. He quietly took he's leave at the camp as he wanted to see what was going on and he seen enough of what was going on around here. Smiling he walked backwards toward an exit and whispered. "Well good luck everyone, I'm sure we'll all meet again"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 am

Claire ignored most of the exchanged conversation in silence, she knew she had to explain what they were facing to them, at least give them a vivid image of it. "I don't know exactly." Claire replied in all honesty. "It could be an assortment of hell beings, or even worst, a guardian or two..." Claire couldn't fathom the idea of having to face one of hells guardians, she had seen one before, and saw it defeat a fully released arrancar within a single flick of finger. "But I don't think our enemy has the authority to bring in the big guns, he is after all rebelling against his own." she turned to Kyouga as she knows that he knows more about it that herself. What had happened between him and Lucifer was a mystery to her, but as she woke up, she only knew her purpose, and it was to protect what she holds dear, Satan's new software installed in her system. "So to simply put it, expect the worst."

It took only a few more Sonido's before Claire went to a full stop, she held her right hand sidewards as if to warn everyone behind her not to get any closer than this.

"Where here." She said, gritting her teeth in annoyance, she covered her nose as if the smell made her sick. "Welcome to the new hell."

OOC: Lets transfer already ^_^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 am

Kyouga was first to make it back to the camp, and his fragment was gone but he was still in existence. He was definitely being stricken by this disease, but he seemed to have some immunity to whatever it was. "If Lucifer did this, then I'll have no choice to confront him…" Kyouga said with a sigh as he sat down. For some reason, he was feeling more and more like he was becoming mortal, but probably Ciel could explain why.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:48 am

Ciel arrived shortly after, he moved slow for the sake of Claire, in her current state, she couldnt last moving in lightning speed, another reason whould have to be that his doors are currently not working properly, the dimensions are all messed up. Ciel sighed as he entered the door, he went directly to Claire's room without so much as a hello to the people inside.

After he placed her on an empty bed, he kissed her forehead, tucked her in and left to face Kyouga who was still in the lobby.

His steps were light, but anyone would feel the tension in them, quick but also slow. He smiled his usual smile, sat on the empty couch and gestured his hand on the free seat for Kyouga to do the same. "Now then, you're gonna ask me why you're still sane? I have the answer, but I will answer them only if you promise me one thing. Ciel offered and shortly after continued with his conditions. "You cant find Lucifer, cause if you meet him here, out of my protected area, he will kill you, Hellion Law Applies here, you are a candidate."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 am

Kyouga had no intention of being killed by Lucifer, but he also felt outraged and scared. "Very well, I will not persue him. He probably has his reasons…" Kyouga said honestly, persuaded by Ciel's grains of truth and wisdom. "So, what's happening to me? I feel like my demon blood is killing my Hollow part." Kyouga asked and stated his symptom, hoping to get honest answers.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 am

"You will always have this war within your body." Ciel explained slowly, "But it wont be as hard was what Claire, or the others would go through." Ciel wanted to draw a diagram for kyouga to understand more easily, but given there situation, he only had words. "The reason your hollow part is dying out, is because the living world is not your home, and we are no longer where you think we are." By that he meant the living world. "The living world, Kyouga, has been moved." he explained, it's not easy to explain something this complicated, but he had no other options. "The farther you are from your home, the weaker your connection is with that world, the reaitsu in the living world is not enough to suffice your existence, and without a place to go, or souls to cater back, Hollows and Shinigami's purpose is unnecessary. So why Kyouga? The reiatsu you need can no longer supply your benefit, you, all of you, will sooner or later, turn more or less human. " Ciel drank tea like he nothing bothered him. "So the reason your sane, is for the same reason that demon blood exists in you. You are safe, and a candidate, and a threat to Lucifers reign in the world of the living."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 pm

"So my demon blood is the only thing keeping me sane? If things don't go back to they were, I will probably transition into a full-blooded demon. Ciel, will it hurt?" Kyouga said and asked before his stomach growled loudly, a warning that he needed to eat.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm

"The demon blood inside you will be dominant, yes, but it wont turn you into a full-blood." Ciel cleared, later he heard Kyouga's stomach growl. "I suggest you feed on human food, it will fill you up just like it did when you were a human." he smiled. "I dunno how long this darkness will last, but when the light comes back the disease will spread faster... I cant imagine what your going through..."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6250

Post by Senetue Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 pm

As the conversation between Kyouga and Ciel drew on a soft rumbling seemed to overtake the camp along with the air growing heavier. These effects on the surrounding area only seemed to last for a brief moment and it was as if something was trying to force it's way into the area. Then suddenly a small black line seemed to appear in the air. The line expanded into what almost resembled a comedic black hole before the 'top' suddenly sprang up. Now in front of the two floated nothing more than a black top hat. The top of the hat seemed to bulge out slowly, expanding while hit shook slightly where it hovered. It was quite the strange sight and anyone would grow curious of the sight until the large bulge seemed to grow into that of a fully grown adult. Slowly the bulge ran down the hat till it reached the brim and the hat seemed to shake more violently. Then with a loud crash it shot out what ever was inside of it with, seemingly that, the power of a canon.

A fancily dressed figure now laid on the ground, limbs contorted awkwardly and seemingly broken at different joints. The orange haired figured almost looks like he had been put through a trash compactor and tossed out onto the floor in front of Ciel and Kyouga. The figure seemed to rise and fall slowly with every breath and on the figure's face was a large frown, it's eyes hidden behind it's hair. "OwowowowowowoowhwhwhwhwhHAHAHAHAHAH." The figure seemed in pain at first till the sounds of pain it released seemed to turned into rather loud laughing which was accompanied by the cracks of bones as it squirmed on the ground. "Looks like I was finally able to get here! Though this doesn't look like much of a welcoming party... Well... Anyway! As they say! One small step for hollows... One giant leap to the hospital." He said, the once giant frown turned into a shark tooth filled ear to ear grin.

His head turned slightly, cracks rang out as he turned his eyes towards Ciel and Kyouga and knocked his head against the ground and shifted his body causing more cracks. "Care to help a poor possibly crippled man out? I think it would feel better if you snapped my limbs back into place. Well maybe... I always heard that being as flexible as this can earn you style points."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:31 pm

"what..." Was all Ciel could say the events that came wave after wave were terrible, he thought he saw the worst out of them, but maybe not. Ciel laughed, it was refreshing in tension lifting. "We should help him before."

----

Just upstairs footsteps could be heard, it appears the racket woke Claire up. "What's going on down there?" She asked, eyes half closed, yawning, and scratching her back. Her eyes scanned the room, she saw Ciel, then Kyouga, but then another one, a guest, no, a familiar guest, she knew this figure. Her eyes widen upon the realization of whom it was, her expression changed, she jumped from the second floor down. "HIRO-KUUN!" She yelled mid-air before landing on the already injured stranger.

----

Ciel sighed, he guessed right. "Well... I guess she saw him, now we cant do anything about it." Ciel laughed. "Now now, Claire, it seems youve got your old self back, it's strange, maybe I was wrong." Ciel said. "Maybe the disease comes in waves, you could be sane now, saner later, completely lost the next."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 pm

"No? Then I guess it's style points here I come!" Senetue said, squirming on the ground little by little causing his bones to creak and grind against one another. He seemed by numb to or just flat out ignore the pain that anyone would feel in his condition. "Well the good news is some of my ribs are alright." Senetue said, waiting to be helped until he heard a familiar voice call out his name and a weight slam down on him. Blood promptly sprayed out of his mouth as his body creaked in both joy and rather rigid pain. He looked over to Ciel with that wide grin and blood trailing down the sides of his mouth. "Good news is all my ribs are broken." He said, coughing softly before he turned his head, his eyes peering at the person who hand landed on him and he identified her as Claire and he seemed to perk up more.

"Claire! I was wondering where you were. I was preparing my dimension for a nice little tea party with you. I had tea and.... What ever those fancy little side dishes are called that fancy people eat." Senetue said, shifting his body correctly which caused his limbs to flop out onto the ground and he cringed. "It appears I broke most of my body forcing my way from my dimension back here. Well at least I was correct on guessing where everyone was. How dare I question my ability to locate people." He said, smacking his face against the ground a couple of times before he moved his back in a sort of ripple like effect. "Care to give me a massage? It appears that a good portion of my spinal column is out of place. Along with my arms... And legs... And chest. You know what? How about we just bandage me up and call it a day?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Kyouga really didn't know how to heal Senetue, but he just simply found himself eating an apple, orange, peach, and banana. "Alright, lets snap those limbs back into place. This will hurt though…" Kyouga said as he relocated Senetue's arms and legs before he realigned his spine.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:31 am

Randomly an unexpected person dropped by. A small girl with no left arm and white hair walked into the camp slowly smiling. She wore a shinigami attire and a captain's haori. "Sorry to interrupt your group! I hope you don't mind us dropping in!" She said happily waving.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Mushasune Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 am

Kuzon came soon after, looking as bored as ever. He seemed to find more entertainment in the scenery then in the people, not making eye contact with anyone. "yea, hope you don't mind, just thought we could get some insight on the......the hell happened to him?" He said as he saw a man adjusting an injured fellow. Kuzon then lost interest in the mans injury and pulled out his note book, the one which he wrote his observations of women in. He then put under Usaki 'Optimist'. Closing the booklet he tried to focus more on the situation at hand, "So what did happen?" he asked calmly.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:22 am

Hotaru had followed the others back to the camp wordlessly. While she kept with the little group they'd formed, she seemed to isolate herself as she sat along the wall in time to take in the arrival of Aki and Kuzon.

'Shinigami that at least seem to be okay... makes for an interesting gathering to say the least. But if what that one said before was right soon they'll be effected by whatever illness apparently exists too, right?'

While the thought concerned her, she didn't dwell on it for now. Instead her mind turned to other things. Almost automatically, her hand went to her bracelet and she gave a small sigh as she wondered if any of the others like her had made it. Everything had been chaotic up until this point and there was no telling if there would be an improvement in the state of the world but now that there was a downtime, so to speak, the quincy's thoughts couldn't help but fall on the others.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:03 pm

"Oh... But Pain is my middle name! I think... Eh... Who cares about names when there is a fun game to play?" Senetue asked, a wild smile on his face as Kyouga moved over and worked on snapping his limbs back into place and fixing his spine. With every crunch that came with a bone popping back into place, broken or not, Senetue released a soft chuckling noise. His eyes, while hidden beneath his hair, looked about as he looked from Kyouga to Ciel to Claire and then finally to the two other people who joined them. He hadn't taken notice to Hotaru as he was more interested in the two individuals who decided to suddenly show up and asked questions. "Well we're playing a game. It's called realign the spine. I think he's going for the world record." He said, giving a small point to Kyouga before he slowly reached out with his hand and snagged his hat between broken fingers and plopped it on his head. Had he currently been in the same state as Claire or Kyouga he would probably be howling in pain. Though he would surely reach that state soon enough.

"What happened to me... Well have you ever tried to squeeze through a straw? You know the thing you put in your drink? Well it's quite the pleasurable experience and it helps improve your flexibility as you can see with me. Hell at one point I could touch my elbows." Senetue said, softly humming to himself as he remained still. "How have you been, Claire? I certainly hope nothing bad happened to you in my absence. I would be rather angry if something had occurred." He said, speaking to Claire now as he seemed to block everyone else out after his nice little mental image of a tall skinny man squeezing through a straw.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Claire hugged him tighter making the situation worse, she chuckles. "I'm fine thanks to friends haha." she laughed only two people arriving, she turned to them in curiosity. "Shinigami?" she sniffed the air, it seems her senses returned to her, but she didnt know how long she would have it this time.

The sky was still dark outside, still no sun it appears, she wondered what caused her too loose it earlier, she shook her had and wore a wide grin, she waved her hands towards them in a welcoming manner.

"Welcome to the camp, shinigamis" she managed to say before returning to not helping fix the badly fractured hiro-kun. She just missed him so much to let go.

---

Ciel sighed feeling responsible for Claires actions, he wouldve drugged her if he knew it would end up like this, just a little drop to make her sleep the whole day... or rather night away. Ciel walked to the guests, arms on his side acting like a host. "Im curious as to how you got here... By the look... no, by the way you're scents suggest, you haven't been in the living world that long. Please, have a sit, make your selves at home, humans are separated from us so that there wouldn't be.. hmm, accidents, so do enter, we are containing our selves here until we decide on what to do next."

It seems they appear clueless on the situation of things in the living world, but what they do know is that it is bad, and returning home at this point is gonna be hard if not outright impossible.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:27 am

Aki nodded and lifted her goggles up and stretched. Not fully lowering her guard but she took a seat anyway. "Thanks! We got here thanks to the new head captain. But we have no way of getting back. So you guys know anything about what's going on at all. Back in the Soul Society we felt some pretty hard damages along with a huge shaking like an earthquake. And I believe here they had a ray of light?" She says trying to remember all the things she learned as soon as she got here.

Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Mushasune Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 am

Kuzon listened to the guy who told him that he had squeezed through a straw. In truth he was really visualizing that image. he did not laugh, or smile just imagined how it would occur withing the complex mind of his. In the end he concluded that the man before him, injured and broken, was a weirdo. Though He considered himself one as well, but the way the man spoke, and his enthusiasm.....was something that a weirdo would portray.

"Now, Usaki pretty much covered the main points for which we are here....Though I would like to ask harmless question that could help us identify the situation at hand." he said in a lazy manor, looking at the ceiling more then the people he was speaking towards, "Alot of you guys had just come back from a different location, I sensed the energy from most of you moving...but where exactly did you come from? I dont mean to poke and prod....Truthfully I dont care whether you reject to answer or not...I ask because it can benefit all of us if we knew." he said camly between yawns.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 am

Claire paid attention for a moment, looking at the shinigamis before them. "We.." She tried to recall but was somewhat confused. "I think we were searching for survivors... then... what was that.. oh yeah... Prisoners from hell... were set free to roam... they attacked everyone... then.."

-----

"Claire, let me."
    Ciel laughed. " What you need to know is that the world moved." Ciel said as simple as daylight. "Literally." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ciel explains further. "Original, the the living world would be found in-between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. But Because of a Demon Prince... That's no longer the case."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"That's why its hard to get here and even harder to get back."
    Ciel sipped some tea before continuing. "The enemies we faced earlier are souls forcibly taken into the new hell that Lucifer had made, they are the ones who died during the events the past months, they are trapped here, and apparently claimed by Lucifer as his." he placed the tea cup down slowly, before breaking even more terrible news. "That means, Shinigami, that you cant cater them back, cause this is not the same living wold, this living world has been claimed, and it now stands alone without the help of Heaven or Hell... It's a different new world."

Spoiler:
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 am

She first chuckled at the drawings than Aki payed close attention and just sighed. She basically got the understanding of the situation but now what? Shinigamis studied the flow of the world for years. And now there in a new world. Knowing nothing. "Well, this'll be trouble for us...not to mention I'm really tired. *yawn*" She takes out a piece of candy and eats it.

"I can't believe this, the sun is gone too. I don't even know how there are humans still straggling." She wonders out loud. "If the world moves where the heck are we...and no way of getting back either." She grunts out loud. No toys, games, candy, cake. I miss staying in my isolated division!

She gets up and sighs again. She rocks back and forth on her chair standing on it and trying to entertain herself. "But has this Lucifer...has he controlled all the forces. Is he the main plotter?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 am

"I'm certain he is." how does he know, they would wonder, he knows because. "I know because he's my brother." Ciel chuckled making a box filled with toys and sweets appear infront of him and pushes it across the coffee table towards Aki. "If you guys are here to investigate, then we must do something." he was gonna suggest something highly unlikely, but do-able. "We must establish an alliance, with all those who we can, we must stick together, cause that way, we can help each other, especially the shinigami's... and hollows, as you may all be aware, you guys are very far from home, I dont know how far exactly, but it will affect you with a disease. Until we find a way to somehow reverse, or contain it, the disease will eat your sanity out, and eventually, turn you human." Ciel continued, pretty much sure like he saw it, or how Claire was affected by it the moment it happened.

"Kuzon-kun." Claire turned to him, then to Aki. "Aki-chan." His eyes were begging. "Sooner or later, you will feel the change in you, how you can no longer be in touch with your zanpakuto, but if you surpass that stage, I assure you that you will be a stronger than ever. But you have to surpass it, how?" he posed a question he knew the answer too, but its a risk, and his not sure they were cut out for it. "You need to explore grounds you swore not to.." He unfolds his hands continuing. "You need to speak to your enemy... the hollow inside you."

He had a solution for the shinigami, but for the semi-arrancars, still a puzzle to him, he knew they were humanoid, but they werent complete, he needed to find a way to complete them.

It all lies to one person, a person who could be dead for all he knew, but it seems he needed to find that person, at any cost, even if it took his life.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 am

As the candy and toys appeared before her Aki jumped in the air and flipped landing gently on the ground and bursting with joy. She smiled and hugged them but also listening to Ciel. She had a monotone expression at Ciel's suggestion. Of all the things she heard. This might be her biggest desision.

"...Our deisision though, should not speak for the rest of the shinigami. Shinigamis job as you know are to purify hollows. But in truth...they are the enemies. Making an alliance, and exploring our inner hollow is complete taboo..." She said outloud. But than she brightly smiled and laughed, "but it sounds fun! I want to do it!"

She than she put her hand up with a pointed finger, "But wait, this alliance. I don't know what the head will say... and how can we know what your saying is legit? Our kinds have been battling for years."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:30 am