Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Investigation (Open)

Shin
    Shin
    Soul

BD-cash : 4669

Investigation (Open) Empty Investigation (Open)

Post by Shin Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Shin had decided to do some investigating in places around Tokyo for the time being. What he discovered was that most places in the world now lied in ruins and were being rebuilt by their individual civilizations. Shin was hoping to find someone with a spiritual awareness that he could speak to to ask what really happened, but he really couldn't find much of anyone that fit that description. However, that might change.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

BD-cash : 5301

Investigation (Open) Empty Re: Investigation (Open)

Post by Grixis Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 am

Somewhere in the midst of the rubble a light tune was heard. A relaxing tune of a of an old instrument. THe sound of a shamisen. And over it was a voice of a man. He sat on top of some broken buildings playing and singing over all the damage that's occured. And by his side a cat who seemed to accompany him.
    Shin
    Shin
    Soul

Post by Shin Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:12 am

Shin was attracted by the song that the boy was playIng and saw that he was accompanied by a cat. The boy had a lot of musical talent, even if the song sounded somewhat traditional. "You play and sing very well. I am Shin Hayabusa, and I came here to investigate what happened. I can however, sense you have some spiritual power much like I do. Shin said very candidly to the boy as his Fullbring slightly reacted to the boy.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:47 am

Kinzo stopped playing and turned to the boy talking to him. Kinzo had pink hair and a weird look to him but seemed very quiet. "Kinzo...shiyase" He said quietly, Kinzo Shiyase seemed to be his name. He covered his shamisen with a pink silk cloth and stood up looking at Shin. "Are there more of you, powers or no powers... I haven't really seen much surviors..."
    Shin
    Shin
    Soul

Post by Shin Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 pm

"There are more of us, but the ones with powers have either become rebels or joined a group of Fullbringers that I am a part of." Shin replied promptly to Kinzo. Shin took it for granted that Kinzo strayed a lot and didn't stay at one place too long. At any rate, he would have to make his way back to his superior and report his findings.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 am

Kinzo tilted his head, "Rebels? A group of fullbringers?" His cat jumped onto his shoulder as he thought to himself. "What kind of group are you part of? I didn't know we had a name for our powers...fullbringers" He said to himself

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:26 am