Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Baka Yukimura
Ezio Altair
Francine
cool beans
Roukostu
Muerte
Loli Gaga
11 posters

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:11 am

Hmmm, i guess to know it you should watch about it , or google it to know for your self, and that question kinda made me confused seeing as it has no significance what so ever to my last post @>@

Tison, PM me about being a fraccion, Suzu, you have to many going on with your RP right now, focus on what you can, and let the arrancars do on there own for now :P
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 am

-Poster updated

Lobo finally revealed who he is which is Envidia Lobrego from Uruha's Medical Clinic, but the real question remains, just who the heck is Uruha Sayako and what role does she play in this grand plot.

You'd have to join the event to know, all the truth will be revealed really soon, so join now. ^_^
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Wed May 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Day of the ceremony

The Day of the long so awaited ceremony has arrived, the shinigami's have divided there group into two, both supported by the Octa pirates. We are all inviting you to join in, it is suggested that if you follow you arrive from the Docks and not the carnival.

CLICK HERE

As for the Espada spawned out from shinigami souls, whattever would happen to them, now that the shinigami's know of there real origin. What will come of this grand ceremony.

Stay close for updates.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:01 am

Being honest, when are things going to get going on the docks part of the RP? Me and Lee are the only ones posting so far. *I'm having fun LOL*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 10:07 am

Its cause there are many more people involved on the docks than that of the Carnival. Wait on a few minutes, maybe i should even consider adding an order list.

Cause it seems like theirs only you and Lee on there from the 13, are you?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 am

Yea, Kyouga's there to also, but he shows up at random to post things so he will be at the docks with the captain there or something.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri May 07, 2010 10:22 am

I got a really baka idea for our side, since Ira is the one there.

*Drumroll*

Ezio vs Nachos!!

God, that would so kill meXD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 10:25 am

haha, sure send Ezio ^_^

And suzu, if thats the case then there would be more people from the other side @.@

which would mean the plan is a fail.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 am

So true Ruru. Lol, lets just keep it as it is now and see how it goes. XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 10:33 am

=.=

it might be cause i've grown in inactivity this past few weeks.

But nah, just make sure the rest of 13th Division follows.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 am

I will. Dawn explained why she wouldn't be able, she has tests so I don't expect her to show up. Imma go roaming around Ultimate Bleach to hunt down those in the 13th division to come and help in the event.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 pm

what terrible timing for my internet to go kaput!

i will be trying to get online as often as i can but cant promise nothing right now

in my abscence well i got sara and celina there, hopefully they will be kicking some (fear the great kon) on my behalf
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 09, 2010 6:55 am

Yeah inactiity is biting this eent in the butt, Roo is MIA at times in the carnival. Nachos is having soooo much fun fighting himself.lol
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun May 09, 2010 7:00 am

Lol, good luck with that. I wanna have a 'special' appearance by someone that won't effect the event at all. I told Ruru about it a while back so it won't mean anything special.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 11, 2010 3:36 am

ehh....what happened to Ira and Lobo? M.I.A much?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue May 11, 2010 3:47 am

Yea, and Ruru mysteriously stopped posting and its just me, Kyouga, and Lee at the moment. Kyouga stayed behind and Lee either left with me in the opposite direction of Ruru
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Its not so mysterious, its just a busy week end. Mothers day, followed by presidential elections and all, have been so exhausted this past few days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:42 am