Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Francine
Spark Blackwood
Ciel
Loli Gaga
8 posters

The End of Hueco Arca Event!

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

The End of Hueco Arca Event! Empty The End of Hueco Arca Event!

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:17 pm

I would like to take this time to thank all of those who worked hard on making the Hueco Arca Event a success although it kinda died down due to my own inactivity, we will be putting an end to it as of today.

So most of you may be wondering who your Hollow halves are, I'll will reveal them in this thread shortly, with explanations on how we came across them anyways.

So thanks for participating, we will put it to a close now.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

The End of Hueco Arca Event! Empty Re: The End of Hueco Arca Event!

Post by Ciel Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Domo neh, im ciel-kun, yoroshiku

*bows*

Here be the moment when i stole your soul VIA Ruru's appearance.

Let me explain how this work, any form of physical contact with them allows me to steal a portion of there soul, and the portion i stole is that of there hollow half, we'd like to call them the sin.

The trick is that with quick movements, im able to stamp them with my zanpakuto handle, forcing that part of the soul out of there body and giving them there freedom. Any form of contact at all, even with the slightest touch, i can force there hollow selves out.

Name: Axel_flame

"It's okay, but its kinda cold out, you might catch a cold. We have hakama's over at the closet, go see if theirs any in your size."

she then paths his head and continues.

"I'll inform your father about this, anywho, make sure to take it easy on the arm, i only used Furasshu on it, so dont get all crazy" saying so she smiled at him and moved about causing her to bump to him a little

"Oh sorry about that, i guess im just a little weird on you not having an arm"

Name: Emma and nachos

OH MY!

*sleeping from a bush she wakes up*

Its rou-chan

*charges to huggle her but steps on something and slips crashing on both Nacho and Moony*

Oooowiee >< that hurts
    *she complains*

Name: Sanba

Being almost to drunk to scold the 6th captain she hugs him instead then notices sanba dancing and joins him

"WOOHOO! party!!"

doing so she slips and falls over him

"oops, my bad, i must be more drunk than i thought"

Name: Cool beans

Stomping from the outside she charged inside like a bull seeing something red ahead of her.

"HANZO! how dare you trick me with a gigai you in the 4th division infirmary, its unforgivable"

she then jumps high landing on top of him looking for a fight. Or a rock paper, scissors match

Name: Reaper

*enters the room and paths reapers back*

I never got to congratulate you, congratulations

*she says as falls on the floor attempting to do what momo does*

Name: Ruru

Alarmed by what he said Ruru prepared to fire a Kido but the boy vanished so quick that she didnt even realize he was already behind her. "I know all of you, mind, body and soul... But one thing is for sure, you are useless without me."

With that she got hit with himo no tenshi's handle and was knocked out, but before loosing conciousness the boy crouched in front of her waving and smilling good buy leaving her with just a few words to live by.

"Ja-ne, i wont tell you anything until you remember be again, till then, were strangers from each other"
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5445

Post by Spark Blackwood Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi Hi, im Spark Blackwood and i play the role of the mysterious Senor Madera, the main Villain of this Arc.

I once appeared on the Memory leech event as a Magi, but with my encounter with Captain HAjime Yukimura, i've discovered a few things about my past, one which lead me into starting this revolt.

I cant say much about my self due to spoiling what events there maybe in the future, but im glad to be a part of this event (lol what the heck)
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm Ira Asolear, the first Sin Espada to appear, my character is a silent cat lady who can manipulate the element ice.

I'll post all the details about me at a later time, if anyone interested at all.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm Lobo.

I'm the best character there is in this Arc, admit it.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5414

Post by Seven Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Me, im the last to appear, my name is Desidia Cuerda, and all my loves call me Dizzy, im the perky super cute member of the Sin Espada, one who didnt have an erlier debut due to the admins issues, but either way, im a super cool character, i bet its easy to know who my shinigami is, aint it?

Its too obvious!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 am

I really wanted to finish this event :( We were so close to the end, why did we stop?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Cause it kinda died due to many in activities, but this makes room for plenty more innovations, thus the revamp.

The end of this event was the opening of the gate, but since no ones is interested, i guess we can call it of from there XD
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Ahh, yes, so as it is over, here is the Hueco Arca Theme song.

Played by me, uhm.... turn your volume down a whole lot, its not as pleasant as it would seem.

Dont expect to hear singing, its all Piano.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2wo144xcea8h16
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 am

You all must listen to the song! It is completely wicked, its awesome! Very fitting for the Hueco Arca event.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:33 pm