Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Baka Yukimura
Kyouga
Muerte
7 posters

New Event! -Idea-

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

New Event! -Idea- Empty New Event! -Idea-

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 am

Ok, I was watching Bleach Movie 1 and stuff the other night and i got an idea that'll make my alternate universe thing sound good, along with bleach movie 2 as well.

Bleach movie 2 mainly, it includes a mystical item known as the oin. The Ōin (王印, King's Seal) is an artifact that belongs to Soul Society's Royal Family, and is moved from its storing place to another every few decades.

Dimension Control: If a person has full control over the Ōin, then the person has absolute control over the dimension as they see fit, including the manipulation of time, energy, space, and matter.
    Teleportation: Given that the seal can manipulate space, it can give the user the ability to teleport any amount of distance.
    Healing: Given that the seal can manipulate time, if the user is hurt, they can transfer their body back to the way it was any time before
    Requirements: For a person to fully control the King's Seal, they need to have the power of a Bankai. If they haven't achieved this, the seal's power will expand at a dangerous rate and cause mass destruction.

I was thinking that something happens like, someone gets there hands on the Oin and uses it to transfer stuff from other dimensions or transfer himself into another dimension. I have an NPC in mind for this but, any suggestions?
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

New Event! -Idea- Empty Re: New Event! -Idea-

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 am

Could this person be someone that the Minamoto clan knew? Anyway, will any of the Arrancars get involved?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 am

I don't know if the arrancars will directly be included or something because it mainly involves shinigami. But somehow if it is able to be implimented, the arrancar can be affected to.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:35 am

Nice idea, I was thinking the next event or mini event could have something to do with the underworld or Hell, like the upcoming 4th Bleach movie, I noticed Ruru created the "Hellions" I guess a race of demons from hell? Anyway, one of these demons could somehow steal the Ouin from seireitei and force the shinigami to venture into Hell, a place they're forbidden to go.

It sounds kinda wacky, but isn't that the standard for BD RPsXD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:50 am

Well, here's the plot idea set out.

The Oin, a mystical treasure found only within the royal family. It's hard to keep track of it due to its location being moved every year. One day, however, the Oin was stolen during transfer and the shinigami were required to help locate it. While out trying to locate its location, a group of mysterious shinigami, working under a mysterious man, who shall stay unknown, has revealed they have basked in the light of the Oin upon death and have returned to take there revenge out on the gotei. It is then revealed that with the power of bankai, since it wasn't dwelved into in the movie, that the Oin has the ability to cut into space and time, and allow things from other dimensions to travel through. Well, lets say that the oin is bringing in alternate dimension versions of ourselves. Which was an idea in the past of mine.
    Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

BD-cash : 5366

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 pm

BD has heven and hell. Bean and I set up the thing long before the movie spoiler, makes me wanna choke kubo for that.
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5415

Post by suzaku_minamoto Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Well, can't help against the creator of bleach for his ideas. We don't know if he had worked on it for a looong time or what. But hell was actually created back in season 1. Can't help if he made a movie of it.
    But i'd like to see how BD does it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:54 pm

NEW IDEA!!! lol

First off, a Toju attacks Hueco Mundo, not knowing how it arrived there, it went on a rampage, ticking Zephyr, the current leader of Hueco Mundo off. He noticed it was a zanpakto spirit and thought the shinigami were declaring war.
    In Soul Society, a Toju, who greatly resembles a hollow somehow, currently unknown, attacks the squad 1 barraks. This makes the shinigami think the Arrancar have declared war. The Toju leader, who is currently unknown at the moment, is sending Toju off to fight against both sides, so he can wipe both out and rule both worlds with an army of Toju.

-Replace Zephyr with whoever the leader is of Hueco Mundo here on Bleach Dynasty- I don't think we have done anything involving the Toju as of yet. And for those who don't know what a Toju is, a Toju is a zanpakto who has killed its master and has somehow, lived on. It is in constant Bankai which makes it stronger than normal zanpakto.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:05 pm

We actually did a toju event, and you partly lead it. But lets see what the others think.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 pm

I did?
    -scratches head-
    Is it that thing with Kanpatsu? I didn't think that was a toju thing.

-Remembers that day-
    Kinda funny how I made up that event and Kubo made the Zanpakto Spirit arc lol
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Yes, its practically the same thing, different from kubo's but definitely the same idea.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Since we already had a Toju arc, I think that we should have a Beast Sword arc.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Kyouga, what do you think a Toju is?
    A toju is a Sword Fiend, also known as a Beast Sword. That's what they were originally called. The Beast Swords. -_-;
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm sorry, I should have made it clearer. Yes, we should have another Toju arc, but we should have one that is a follow up of the previous one. Does that sound more reasonable? -looks around the debating table-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Maybe. But, it's not decided if we'll have another one yet. I already have one person, if this event will be ok, that will be the mastermind behind the new Toju. -evil grin- And it's not me. Or Kyouga. I'll have to create that character soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:50 am