Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

New Event Discussion

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

New Event Discussion Empty New Event Discussion

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:27 am

Alright, I know there is an event currently going on, but, I wanted to discuss this with everyone.

I was on deviant art, roaming the art, when I got an idea. There was a picture of two soul reapers, exactly the same person, but, one was from a different universe. Here is the idea.

Something happens during a routine stroll around the Gotei 13. Suddenly, the group, whoever goes, is attacked by a mysterious person. Suppose it is squad 3 Hina and her Lieutenant. The person who attacked them, looks exactly like Hina, only she has different features, suppose Hina has blonde hair, and green eyes, the alternate Hina will have red hair, with brown eyes. And suppose Hina's zanpakto element is water, then Alter-Hina will have an electric based zanpakto.

I don't know if anyone will take interest in this at all, but, i just wanted to have a discussion for this.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

New Event Discussion Empty Re: New Event Discussion

Post by Ciel Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:42 pm

I like it, but how will it work site wide? Will everyone make an alter ego, then go with the flow.

Have a plot, then we'll see, and if you do finalize things, you cant change anything in the future anymore.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 am

True, but, it isn't a plan to actually change the future. Its actually going to be after the current event if I am correct. But, I was thinking, that like in the alternate world, the Vizards, are still soul reapers, and some of the soul reapers have turned Vizard and stuff. Like Sanba, he is a vizard, but, if he decides to have an evil half, his half will be a soul reaper, and if I am correct, he has a dark element zanpakto, the other half will have a light attribute zanpakto. I'm not going to be having a 'alter' ego alternate self type thing, maybe. But, the plot is basic i think. I will post it in the future.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:49 pm

I'll just repeat what i said on my earlier post. Have a plot, then we'll see ^_^
    Kira Tsukinom
    Kira Tsukinom
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5376

Post by Kira Tsukinom Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 pm

xD It's a good idea, but it will take a lot of time to come up with everything, plus you would have to get everyone to make a alter-person to fight >.<
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah, thats why i think its more of a small RP than a site wide one.

But suz, if you do have something else that's easy to adapt to, maybe we can go for it ^_^
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:20 am

ahaha cool idea evil duplicates and all that, hmm ive got a few ideas rattling about in my head, but they are HUGE ideas, heres my rough summary but its big so its here for future refrence if you like it ;)

All is quiet in the world of the living... too quiet, there have been no hollow reports for weeks now, and shinigami stationed across the human world have begun dissapearing without a trace or being killed off by mysterious foes

Upon investigation of the murdered shinigami corpses by the gotei science teams, they were killed by spirit particle based weapons not that unlike the quincys used many centurys ago

Unbeknownst to soul society The culprits behind these attacks is a major corporation, with a small army under their belt, who have the decendant of the quincy clan working for them who after many years of research and development has managed to utlise the quincy powers into weapons (guns, googles armor etc etc) that even non spiritually endowned humans can use and they are taking matters into their own hands by eradicating the hollow threat to the human populace as well as making the gotei 13 redudant, however this upsets the natural balance of the world and the afterlife which could result in its destruction!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 am

Sounds good, would it be able to tie in with the event here? lol

Here is an idea, how about fuse 2 events together, what I mean is, have the evil group that i am talking about appear first, there is going to be evil copies of most people here on the forum, *who is on at the time* And after many things happen, the evil *leader* decides to call on this group that Beans is thinking of for assisstance, kinda like KHR with the Varia. Anyway, half of the evil counterparts have been defeated, leaving about 5 or 6 left, and they decide to take matters into there own hands without al eader, and call the Beans Group.

Lets all PM each other or something, or have a certain section where we can discuss this between us three.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Suz, i suggest we use beans idea saving yours for something else, muxing things up will just bring confussion we dont need at the momment.

If i may say, it would be nice, I'll allow you to handle the quincy stuff since im no good with it.

But i'll be more than willing to act as the human syndicate leader person *grin*, im a natural Ane-san.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:23 pm

so yeah me and the lovely lady above have discussed this quincy/human vs shinigami rp idea (incredibly flattered its liked btw ;] ) and is as it is an idea till sometime after the current in the past rp so not to get things too messy and keep the story going, but its always good to plan ahead so we've got plenty of time to come up with a brilliant rogues gallery for it and some good story ideas

Would love to tie it in to the site wide story as a whole in some way (what with the mages and all that)... so suggestions for it etc would be much appreciated from anybody!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm

you wanna involve the magi? you can always contact me about that, i represent the whole clan (being the only active member having over 5 NPC's)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:56 am

I can help with the Magi, have a newly made member that has a dark background and has to do with this event I am thinking of. You know? I like discussing events with you ruru, it helps me sort my ideas out, I do the same on my forum.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Just you boys keep on talking about it and dont let it die all to easily, the current RPG were having aint gonna end as easy as it looks ^_^

Either way, sure you can help suz, youre always welcome in the holy order
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 am

Thanks mother. :3

Alright, here is an idea.
    We need to include the Vizards in this event. I was thinking that the first assault is in the living world, while they are recuporating after the current event, and then copies of* Whoever we get* attacks, without releasing there sword, making them think the soul society is going against them. They fight back and find out that it isn't them because there release is different element and its a lot stronger than the original.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:20 am

Should I make a new topic for everyones ideas on the current mission discussion that this topic revolves around? I am going to make a similar topic in squad 6 later when we get members
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 am

Alright, I am going to do another take on this, here is my try

On a mission in the human world, not long after there mission in the Rukon district to stop Haji and then sent 1,000 years in the past, Squads 6 and 8 team up on a normal scout mission. While there, they are attacked by a mysterious group. Nachos, and Beans, wounded, look up to see a large, triangular gate opened up, its different from a garganta and it doesn't compare to a Senkaimon. Standing in the opening, where two, familiar looking people. It was Nachos and Beans! However, there was a significant difference in there looks. The other Nachos had short, blonde hair and green eyes. He had a scar under his left eye and he was wearing a completely different attire than the one with his division on ground.
    "Beans, why am I standing up there?" Nachos asked. "And what is that I'm standing in?" Nachos held onto his zanpakto tightley, not knowing what was going on. Beans looked at Nachos.
    "I have no clue" He said. He then noticed the guy next to him, looked exactly like him, only he had long, black hair and amber gold eyes. The both of them where wearing a black jacket with black pants and a white belt around there waist. Over the jacket on the other Beans was a big white over coat.
    "What is that attire?" Suzaku asked, appearing next to his captain.

*How does this sound, this is supposed to be a warning sign of there appearance*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 pm

So what are this. things? clones?

I'm up for it, but i dont like the idea of having alter selves as enemies. Think of something else, some other enemy perhaps. Be creative ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:04 am

Alright, how about, the enemy has some kind of ability to make them look like someone else, and.....i'll have to put more thought into it. I was thinking that the enemy has the ability to travel to different dimmensions and he happens to go to the one that i'm talking about, forcing us and them to team up together to stop the enemy as he travels to parallel universes gathering new enemies for an army.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Suzu, thats kinda like the memory leach mission, only made more confusing. Sorry, im just being honest here.

I'll try thinking of something as well, just to help you guys out.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 am

mestizo organización

The mestizo organización. A group bent on the power of destruction and recreation. They hunt down soul reapers and humand to create the ultimate weapon, renacimiento inversa, the Reverse Rebirth orb. Within the orb, it holds over 1 million souls. The enemy is now going around killing off arrancars for power and have obtained hollow abilities and magic. Nobody has seen this group since the great war against the arrancar. Now they threaten the sanity between the arrancar, human, and soul reapers.

Its still in edit. I just created this for an event on my forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:18 am