Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Sanba Yukimura
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Next Event : Hueco Arca Re-opened Discussion

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Next Event : Hueco Arca Re-opened  Discussion Empty Next Event : Hueco Arca Re-opened Discussion

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:38 am

OKAY! So lets discuss this, im starting a topic cause we are no longer meet each other on the same times (like never really)

For our next event, we will be re-opening Hueco Arca.

Hueco Arca Review:
    (kinda long)

Spoiler:

So much more happened after that, but since i cant let you all suffer by doing some long reading, i'll just do a list thing.

after the hueco arca incident.

• Lee rebeled - the 5th Division VC gone mad and declared war with the world

• Sanba fled - Sanba fled gotei 13 after lee's rebelion, and has been missing since then.

• Noble Crisis - Nobles were not protected by the gotei 13 during lee's rebelion, and suffered so many losses, one of which was Komura Sato, who's now the current captain and commander of gotei 13 with the spirit kings direct order.

• War - Gotei 13 is in complete chaos and war is about to break loose sooner or later, each division now acts on its own, divided into alliances, some even with there sworn enemy, what would become of Gotei 13 in times of war?

• Vizard Arc - While the issue of war is hot on everyones lips, the vizards who lost there masks are reunited, looking for ways to regain there masks, and the secret lies from within Hueco Arca, where they last had any real chance of regaining them.

Now discuss... @.@

Questions, leave them here.

We need to organize this, help me?
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Next Event : Hueco Arca Re-opened  Discussion Empty Re: Next Event : Hueco Arca Re-opened Discussion

Post by Kyouga Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 am

I've been thinking about the distortions around Bevel Tower, and it got me thinking that the arc might be floating above the tower itself. Also, the arc is likely the source of the distortions.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Next Event : Hueco Arca Re-opened  Discussion Empty Re: Next Event : Hueco Arca Re-opened Discussion

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am

that's an option, but bevel tower is like that cause its originally from the living world, it got transported to Hueco Mundo after the rise of the dark lord mission.

The arc should be within the living world still.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am

Well since I wont be on that often im not sure how i'll manage to be a huge part....sorry really bad timing. but it all sounds good to me, the quesion is how are we going to ignite this event? meaning where will we begin? I think the mikanno should all meet up in hueco mundo some how because thats where Hanzo and SAnba are holding desidia. we captured him and it seems only you and beans know the meaning behind that. so now we just need to fill in where everyone else will go
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:11 pm

I'll handle the gotei and HM part of the deal.

As for the Mikanos all meeting in one place, that sounds reasonable, you can make it that so you visit the old vizard base, cause theres where you most feel at home. Just a suggestion instead of Hueco Mundo, cause HM is the hollows realm.
    Raziel
    Raziel
    悪たれ

BD-cash : 5091

Post by Raziel Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am

Whatever separhim good with is ok with me
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:25 am

Perhaps the arc could be in North America?
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Post by Cross Marian Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 am

I don't think it should take part in North America, I think it should span throughout asia.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:09 am

I like this idea. As some of you may know, my activity is a bit sporadic, so I most likely won't be a main figure in the rp's per say, however I would be glad to offer my help to this event, as I am one of the 3 who created the arc.

However, finding me may be a bit of a challenge, as Haji no longer resides in Seireitei, but in fact lives in the real world now.

Anyway it goes, if this moves forward, I will be glad to offer whatever help I can, whenever, in order to keep it rolling. think of me as the guy who offers answers about the arca when needed.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 am

PAPI!! *ruru huggles* OMG, thats so refreshing, i miss your infinite knowledge about this things, i wish we can plot together like before MUWAHAHA.

Hopefully we can still do this event, cause its not looking well having all the core characters gone MIA. T...T

Worst comes to worst, we wont have it HAHA.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:55 am

SORRY SORRY SORRY. I still dont have a computer, and last year when these things happened I would log on during school but they blocked bleachdynasty now so I cant. I hate being away, but POSTPONE maybe? tee cuz I really wanna do this I just cant right now...........sorry
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:29 am

Maybe we should have a filler arc, one that leads to Hueco Arca, that way it won't just start and stuff.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm

OHmy, BD has a reputation to be blocked now @.@

lol

Anyway, yes we are postponing this for the time being, were having a mini event called the inner revolt, we (the ebil plotters) are talking about it as we speak.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:13 pm