Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Baka Yukimura
Ezio Altair
Francine
cool beans
Roukostu
Muerte
Loli Gaga
11 posters

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} Empty The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 am

DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENEMY?

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} 30xahhi

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TO APPEAR?
    Are you prepared... To face your greatest fears?
    {a mission brought to you only by bleachdynasty.com}

Several hundred years into the future, Hueco Mundo has completely fallen into the hands of the shinigami rebels, the Anarchists, thus leaving them homeless leaving them to wonder around the world of the living.

But this chapter in history greatly disrupted the balance of both worlds to the extent of almost ending the existence of life it self.

And so a treaty was made with the hollows, creating a new world for them to live within to restore the balance in all worlds.

But several years after its creation, it vanished, living no trace of existence. Believing its a form of rebellion, Gotei 13 sent a group of high level shinigami's to look for this new world which they called the ark.

After years of searching, they were able to find the ark. Finding the ark was a big mistake, what happened after was the bigger one.

Hollow Slaughter

Many hollows were killed that day, but strange as it may have seemed, it didnt matter how much they killed, so it seemed, the so called balance, was no longer an issue.

Oh was the god's smiling over them, the superior race, the one that should remain. The making of a history, but was it tampered with?

Or was the balance the joke?

So it happened, every last bit of the hollow race was slaughtered, and no one survived. No one.

The Ark was sealed and was hidden somewhere far away so that no one could ever use it again, how ever, the question still remains.

It might not occur to anyone for the time being, but what will this hollow slaughter bring in the future?

Ah yes, God's smile will still be sweet... But for how long will he spare you till another superior race appears?

For some reason, Hollows still ceased to exist, but didn't effect the balance non the less, the others know nothing of this, but the ones who were there that day knew.

The hollows... are no longer a living race.

Mission:

Arrival of the Arrancars

For some reason, arrancars have appeared somewhere around karakura town, where they are not allowed. it's been centuries when the last group of Arrancars came to town, and they meant nothing but trouble.

Your mission is to send them away, kill them if necessary.

First Attack

Second Attack

Third Attack

Fourth Attack

This is gonna be a long and never ending battle, hope you guys enjoy your selves while doing so.

Last edited by seraphim on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 am

Wow, just, WOW, I for one, love the sillouhettes at the top and thanks for clueing me in on the information. :3
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:58 am

Why thank you, they will appear one by one by one, were pretty much done with all of them ^_^

Just waiting for the right time to introduce them.

So i guess there's two who appeared already.

Arogancia Sin-limitles and Ira Asolear.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8492

Post by Roukostu Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:48 am

hmm interesting, i might join.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 am

join join join! : D

cooool avvy btw! gone for the grimmjow theme! nice
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 am

I still want to know who the rest are and if you could help me make one with the Mestizo in it. lol, jk. I don't have renders of the photos i have of the current Mestizo
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

Ehhh, they still dont appear on the poster cause they haven't appeared on the RP yet, just get them renders and talk to me on your site, not here ^_^
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:29 pm

The story so far

Two Arrancar invaded Karakura town out of the blue after decades of peace, their reasons and objectives remain unknown, Myself, Sanba, Suzaku and Ruru intervened in their invasion and after a fierce battle the arrancars retreated and Ruru has gone missing!

In their search for answers they have headed over to the business district where a mysterious shop may hold the answers, head on over here to find out what exactly is going on and join in the fun!

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-business-district-f104/uruha-general-store-t2797.htm#56639
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8492

Post by Roukostu Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 am

i know, i've been reading it, i decided to step in at that store, or did you not noticed?_?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 am

oh i noticed! i noticed indeed mwhahaha >: D

oh look your turning me evil! :o
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 pm

*grr, in our village, this involves us Quincigami now. lol, Leon will be helping in this now. Since he replaces Suzaku, but still has the nick name Suzu.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 am

-Mission Update

After the first attack, 8th Division Captain Minamoto Chiruka vanished after being blasted off with a grand ray cero, the one person who could explain it all, has suddenly vanished. But hinting the others weeks before, they decided to look for a person she once mentioned to them, a person named Uruha Ayako.

Finding her was not an easy job for the shinigami's for she was a person who was very hard to track, either way, when they did find her, Arrancars appeared once more, and this time, it seemed like they were targeting Uruha Ayako.

What will happen next?

GO THERE NOW

Feel free to pick a destination you wish to visit, remember to stay on character.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:27 am

Another arrancar appears, who will be the next to run rampant arround the streets of karakura town? Its for us to know, and for you to guess.

-poster updated

Join now ^_^
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5348

Post by Ezio Altair Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:03 am

Ezio Altair, miss Ira's primera fraccion

Spoiler:

Ressureccion: Avede Rapina(Raptor or bird of prey)

Spoiler:
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Ezio, welcome

Please go here:
    http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-business-district-f104/uruha-music-dvd-store-t2836.htm?sid=d1be8d794626bb35ccf2dcf9dcd1fbb6#57095

Thats where you will first appear ^_^
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Character: Demon Eyes Kyo
    Zanpakutou: Nameless

Where do I post 1st?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:52 am

Not this event Nachos. The event is in the old world RP
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 am

ohhhhhhh right, sorry abt thatXD Where do I go to sign this guy up?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 am

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/old-world-rpg-entry-f162/template-magi-the-immortals-t2882.htm#57154

Post here, this is the template needed to be filled
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:06 am

WRONG TEMPLATE!!

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/old-world-rpg-entry-f162/template-shinigami-t2854.htm

thats the one that needs to be filled up hehe
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:58 am

I'm so sorry Ruru. Lol, I didn't mean to give nachos the wrong template
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am

That picture template thing has to be the coolest thing ever. when we finish the event i think that shoudl be the banner of the site. its epic Ruru. EPIC
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:50 am

Picture Template?
    I missed something lol, i don't understand what Picture Tablet?
    *Sits and thinks*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 am

i said template cuz it has missing pieces im bad with vocab tho. either way its awesome
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 am

oh, my bad then lol.
    *rubs head*
    has anyone seen Fuyu?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:41 am