Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Baka Yukimura
Ezio Altair
Francine
cool beans
Roukostu
Muerte
Loli Gaga
11 posters

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:40 am

but wouldnt that b a good banner
    I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 am

Ooh, you mean our espada's as our banner?

I wouldnt mind making it after everyone has appeared XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 am

yeah cuz its simply awesome
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 am

HAHA, im okay with it, just as long as everyone else is, im just gonna use the same renders.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 am

kay. i think it looks amazing tho so if it doesnt end up being used for that i think i mihgt wanna new sig.lol
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:30 am

a new sig with those? Lets just see if you like the out come of the entire poster first, you might not like it at all HAHA.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 am

i will. its cool. i luv my sig now so i dont think i would change it.ever and my avvy is pretty sick too so thats staying
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 pm

I made my Sig and Avy. You can tell, its kinda better than how I used to make them.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:28 pm

After looking at the whole picture I am gonna try and be friendly with Ira, she seems like the only "espada" that would talk. And I vow to kill the huge guy who I warned off in the first battle. Whatever his name might b
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 pm

HAHA, that would be Arogancia Sin-limitless

You wanna befriend Ira eh? Irony XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Not befriend her. make that the illusion and then use her. Shes the only one who can b tampered with that we've met so far
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 pm

HAHA, lets just see how the events shall unfold then. I'd like to see that happen as well XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Im not going to be as nieve as the last event where I basically threw Gotei out there and we got torn to shreds. No this time I am going to be smart.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 pm

AWW, it was because haji was the enemy, this time its different.

But you can also say ruru is the enemy this time :P it would've been great to see haji in action in this event though.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 pm

yea
    it would have been nice to see him take part.
    I wanna practice a new technique I came up with for the Quincy/Vizard/Shinigami/Vampire part of my character. *I don't knkow about vampire yet though*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Since when r u a vampire? I thought they were all dead.lol
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 pm

I though so too XD

Vampires are
    Nikkita
    Jenny
    Moony

and a few others i dunno. But i kinda wanna RP vampire riding on my current Last anime syndrome from Blood+. But suzu, thats just far to many races to be part of =.=

downsize it a bit.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Vampires!? whut?

problem i find with vampires is theres so many different types...

twilight diamondy vampires
    blade bad (fear the great kon) vampires
    true blood saucy vampires
    daybreakers mass smoking vampires
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 pm

and underworld. CRAZYASS VAMPS it was awesome. theres a system in the 2nd that Haji made where its like home bases for each race
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Yup, haji is a genius <3

I like blood plus vampire!! (chiropteran so they said on the subs)
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 pm

haji is a genius. hows rebirth coming? are we waiting for haji to come back for the site?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 am

LOL, were actually waiting on old world RP to get over, since Old world is leading to rebirth ^_^
    SO its not like we abandoned it, its just that were making the history of new world.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 am

oh ok. yeah i still a little confused about the old world. so its kinda like a flashback that we're gonna b doing? to like lead us into the new site
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Its not a flash back, its time travel, it was set after the rise of the dark lord mission. So basically since Haji Al and Ciel went there together with ruru's soul, there are like two Al's Two Haji's and Two Ruru's. Placing current world in great danger, but since skipped current world and jumped directly to the future where theres no memory of Haji's rebelion and all that, something mustve happened in the past to change it all indeed XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 pm

ohhhhhh that was the piece i was missing it all makes sense now. more or less

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:18 am