Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Baka Yukimura
Ezio Altair
Francine
cool beans
Roukostu
Muerte
Loli Gaga
11 posters

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Yeah, its where the previous event lead to, one with gotei's downfall, the appearance of the rebels, the death of Magenta, its all connected to this future event to in some way ^_^
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dying Breed : Finding Hueco Arca {New Site Wide Event}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 am

Magz :( I hope she comes back at least once more, I wanna fight her myself.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 pm

AHH! You wanna fight magz again eh? To bad, shes not really the enemy, plus she died during our last mission, which by the way, all of you must not remember anything about.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 am

So, can we continue on the event?
    I wanna keep going cause it is kinda fun.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 am

We are continuing it. Be patient and things will happen
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 am

I am, its just been awhile since something has happened.
    *Wonders where Ruru is at*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 am

Its not that we stopped, its that the current people who are involved somewhat wont post, like you for example.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 am

lol. i agree beans and nachos stopped posting randomly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:16 am

I think Beany is busy, nacho i dunno, but im not gone, i just took the day off yesterday :D

Suz, if you want something to happen, i thought your gonna post on the university?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 am

yeah i forgot about that. in the HQ i said we need to start taking action. remember. so whatever is happening over there ur repping the vizards
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

Where do I post at though? I already posted in the university with Kyouga and we are on our way following Ciel and Uruha. =_=

Also, I asked if I could help with being an arrancar but i don't think I should atm. I like playing on person once in a while. I'm confused with playing Fuego in the 6th mission and myself.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:27 am

Perfect then, only saw it now, but dont forget about yer bloody injury, the one you described in beveland. Eitherwhoo, arrancar slots have been all filled, so yeah, stick with one character.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:37 am

his wounds from before are all healed cuz he checked into the vizard HQ and then left out again
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:40 am

Meehto, fine then, but kinda quick for all that dontcha think?

Prepare for something ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 am

Oh crap. We need to prepare for the wrath of the almighty ruru.
    *Covers head*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 am

idk he was healed a few dasys ago soo i havent been keeping tabs on the university but you need to add lobo to the poster!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 am

Nope, not yet, lobo appeared yes, but his appearance is still hidden XD
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Another one appeared, peek a boo peek a boo.

-Mission update

A new espada appeared causing havoc on vizard city, it would seem like he wants something back, and is willing to clash blades with anyone if they play with fire they shouldn't have too. Not to keen on sneak attacks, he made a grand entrance through the main gate and made his way through making his presence known to all of them, but his appearance is still concealed, covered with bondage's all over his body through his face.

He is accompanied by another Espada who was already familiar with the enemies, he didnt want to fight, but in times of war, it was inevetable.

Go there now now!!!

Not in a division yet? join one
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 am

I have isolated the 5 ppl in the HQ

Sanba
    Hanzo
    Nachos
    Lobo
    Avidez

Anyone not inside right now is momentarily cut off, but can rp themselves outside of our fight. Meaning in Vizard City
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5683

Post by Tison Leo Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:43 am

ILL JOIN THE BATTLE BOSS Ill MAKE YOU PROUD BOSS!!!!!!!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 am

Hang on, im not 5th Division captain on this event, but how about you become one of the espada's fraccion, or do you wanna side with the shinigami's?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 am

With how the 6th has become, I don't think I'll become squad 13 captain as of yet, but, I'll keep trying on it. Anyway, on the matter, Squad 6 members haven't reported back. I'm going to make Kyouga and Lee help and come with me to the vizard HQ or wherever we need to go.

=_= I wanted to become a fraccion. T-T
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 am

Well, Tison is actually an arrancar hence the 5th Division arrancar 10th seat, but either way, if you bring them there, i'll set enemies for you XD
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5683

Post by Tison Leo Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 am

im with the shinigami all the way!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 pm

What do you mean Ruru?
    *thinks about what she means*
    I know about his arrancar-ness, I just wanted to see how a fracion would play out since I've not played one before. All the ones I have played have been normal arrancar not even seated in the espada or fracion. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:03 am