Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Dio
Milo
xnigona
Terminar777
Tanaki Kyo
Hazou
Reaper137
Dark
12 posters

Hollow extermination

Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6776

Hollow extermination - Page 4 Empty Re: Hollow extermination

Post by Terminar777 Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 am

"Hasty hasty... Little full of yourself aren'tcha Shinigami... Very well..." Saville holds his Zanpakutou along one arm and his sheath along the other. "Probe, Araña del atrapamoscas (Flytrap spider)" He calls out as a large Flytrap closes around him, then opens revealing his new form. His arms are now lined with bone and has hooks around his hands, and he also has a backpack looking structure with two arms equally double his height in length. "Just because you've seen my new form doesn't mean you know my abilities." He uses his extra arms to lift himself partially off the ground.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:30 am

"You don't know my abilities at all, arrancar. Besides, I don't know if I'm the one full of himself, but I guess I'll have my fun with your new form..."

"Bakudo no kyuu : Geki"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:50 am

"Using such low spells for being such a high rank Shinigami. It'll take a bit more than that to subdue me though." Saville begins to stretch his extra arms, slowly bending the light away from himself. "Cero." Each of his arms shoot off a Cero, braking through Cantins Bakudo. "Care to try again?" Saville uses his extra arm to grab the cieling, lifting himself up further and then uses his other arm to punch at Cantin.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 am

"Haha, you are the fool, I used a low level bakudo to test you, and you shot off two ceros. I admire your incompetence"

*Cantin evades Saville's punch and shunpoes behind him

"Hado no Yon : Byakurai"

*A lightning jolt comes out from Cantin's fingers, aimed at the back pack structure
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:58 am

OOC: you can't attack us or put anything on us unless we allow it or it will be god mode you have to fight or you'll lose.
    *Smiles. As his spiritual pressure rises at it's all focusing on the handcuffs breaking them. His reiteu goes down quickly trying not to knock out reaper*
    You'll have to do better than that arranger now die
    *Points finger at arrancar*
    Hadou 4 byakurai
    *the bolt of lighting at amazing speed heads towards the arrancar.*
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am

Saville smiled as he let Cantin's Hadou hit him making a hole a little over halfway through the backpack, "Thought that thing was one of my vital points? Nice try though..." The top of his backpack opens up and a seed shoots out and shatters upon the floor. He quickly turns around and swats at Cantin, passing inches past his face, "Too bad all you managed to kill was that..." He points one of his hooks to the floor as another seed shoots out and sticks to the cieling.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:17 pm

*Cantin nearly got hit by Saville's attack, but managed to dodge just in time
    "Well, at least, it seems I can have a nice and long fight with someone"

*Cantin knocks three time on his shield

"Eriito to Heiki"

(See Zanpakuto description for details, the one in 6th div is the good one)
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 42075

Post by Reaper137 Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:30 am

*as his bracelet shatters thanks to Dark his reiatsu, reaper releases his Zanpaktou*

"BLEED VSEVOLOD!"

"I'm gonna get you for this!"

*Reaper focusses on the exact location Dark was aiming for, and blasts his swords into the ground, creating an explosion in the vicinity of the Arrancar, but goes slightly off track*
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

Post by Hazou Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:10 am

[Okay tired of this game, that's basically God Modding there....you should have just played the betting game....that would have been fun whatever though]

Kazuki stabs himself in the heart and dies.
    Dead.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:40 am

*-_-'*

"I WANTED TO DO THAT YOU BIG PUSS XD"

*runs around*

"KILLKILLKILL, GIMME SOMETHING TO KILL!"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:08 am

"That's a pretty nice set of weapos you got there now... But bigger weapons aren't going to help you much." The seed above Saville starts to bud, and vines start coiling out of it. "My little friend up there, gets hungry pretty fast." Out of the center of the mass of vines, a large Venus Flytrap sprouts, acidic saliva dripping from its mouth. Saville moves back a bit as the Flytrap lowered itself, then lunged at Cantin, mouth opened wide enough to swallow him whole.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:21 am

*Cantin gets absorbes

"Haha, hoped he didn'T loved that seed too much"

*Cantin puts his shield on his back, and starts spinning wildly, eventually cutting through the seed

"You call this a power...It felt like playing in a pool of plastic balls..I assume you've at least put a poison or something in that seed, otherwise, I won't go all out now"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 pm

"Have you seen your weapons and clothing? My little buddy you just diced to pieces has acidic saliva and blood if that's what you call a plants inner liquids. Albeit not being very strong, if left alone long enough, it can eat through anything." Just as Saville finishes talking more seeds shoot out from his backpack. "Never assume an opponent has used all of his abilities. If anything, you should always assume they have more they're holding back." The seeds start to bud just like the previous on, some growing into large pods instead of Flytraps.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:52 pm

*shunpo's back to his startingposition on the building*

"Where are the others?"

*He looks around and feels ome strong reiatsu*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:36 am

*shunpos near reaper.* I don't know everyone is out there fighting cantin might need assistance but we can't get to him kyo is MIA nance hasn't showed up dio is fighting and X is also fighting for now we stay put.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 am

Terminar777 wrote:"Have you seen your weapons and clothing? My little buddy you just diced to pieces has acidic saliva and blood if that's what you call a plants inner liquids. Albeit not being very strong, if left alone long enough, it can eat through anything." Just as Saville finishes talking more seeds shoot out from his backpack. "Never assume an opponent has used all of his abilities. If anything, you should always assume they have more they're holding back." The seeds start to bud just like the previous on, some growing into large pods instead of Flytraps.

"Haha.. you truly don'T know about my abilities then...By using the little seed things, you shot your feet"

*Cantin takes his shield, and points it toward Saville

"Masayoshi no tate, kotei ka suru"

*Rikujokoro comes out from Cantin'S shield, aimed at Saville
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

(OOC: What exactly do you mean by "shot your feet"? I'll include my reaction for that in my next post.)

Saville didn't have enough reaction time to dodge Cantin's Bakudo and becomes immobile. "Well well. That's a nice trick." Saville tries to move, "Gah... No use, I'll get out of this soon Shinigami, just wait. Your spells can't last forever." He snaps his fingers as the pods open up towards Cantin and shoot out a barrage of football shaped seeds.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 pm

OOC : You digged your tomb, my powers rely on the fact that someone attacks me, which is exactly what your seeds did, I blocked a few, and sliced through when my weapons were fully charged

"Too late arrancar, I am behind you :D

*Cantin had shunpoed behind Saville when he saw that his Rikujokoro connected

"Die now, Bye Bye" *Cantin said with Gin'S face :P

"Masayoshi no ha, shobatsu suru"

"Kurohitsugi"

*The black orb flies out of Cantin's tonfa

OOC : does that mean I won ?
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6852

Post by Dio Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:43 pm

*Dio chases the fleeing arrancar through the town wending his way through buildings hot on his tail*

aww come now are you that scared that you want to flee?

*the arrancar throws a cero over his shoulder and turns*

ooo i seem to have struck a nerve
    *Dio moves out of the cero's path and closes in on the arrancar who was thrownig a heavy slash at dio*

scared of a low life shinigami like you never! i was taking us to this narrow alley for tactical advatage

*Dio looks around at his surroundings and notices that they were indeed in an alley that had enough room to swing a sword that was small but not one as long as his. Dio grins as he takes not of the arrancars confidence*

so you had me blind sighted for a moment a weaknesss on my part ill admit but now ill just have to show off some hot techniw\ques

*Dio winks as he says the last word of his sentence and points his burning blade at the arrancar*

you had best release soon or this is gunna get very uncomfortable for you :D

*the temperature in the air starts to rise and the fire on Dio's blade becomes larger*

Flare times 10!

*ten moderate fireballs fly from the tip of nenshou kurohyou and explode into the arrancar*
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Saville couldn't dodge the Kurohitsugi, "Shimatta..." The black box developed around him followed by the blades piercing through it. After the box disappeared all that was left in Saville's place was a single seed, and his backpack with his spare arms, all which was surround by a large pool of blood. A deep voice rang through the air, "Think that's all we had to offer? Next time you won't be so lucky."

(OOC: Can someone say... Sequel? We need to have reasons for future mission don't we?)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 pm

"Rest in peace, arrancar, you are coming to soul society now, your life will be a peaceful one" Cantin says as he burries the backpack

*Cantin reverts back to the sealed form of his Zanpakuto

Bakudo no nana juu nana : Tenteikuura

"Everyone, this is 6th Division Captain Ryuhi Cantin, I am though with the arrancar, Please report yourselves to me at once and include your locations so we can meet back"

*Cantin heads to the exit of the garganta

OOC : Ya, my abilities are that faggish :P
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6852

Post by Dio Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:59 pm

*Dio hears his message as the fireballs leave huge burns and welts on the arrancars skin.

using the arrancars distraction to his advantage he summons a hell butterfly and sens it to cantin with a message
    " i am engaged with an arrancar in the town as i record this will be along as soon as i wipe its existance from this life"
    he releases more reiatsu and lets the heat increase again burning away at the arrancar who was swetaing profusely out of fear exhaustion and from the heat*

i can't believe im doin this for a lowly shinigami!

* the arrancars reiatsu rises and foul winds whip around them causing Dios haori to flap violently around him*

Leech! PARASITO!

*the arrancar burts into a vibrant display of colours and a wave of energy blasts forth making Dio flinch. the display of colours stop and the dust settles to reveal the arrancars new form.
    the collar around his neck had lengthened and the spikes had grown larger his hair was now matted and hard and spiny. the hands that had look delicate earlier had become claw like and looked as though they had small holes on the tips. the arrancar had bony wings with a thin insects membrane*

prepare to die a horrible and gruesome death shinigami as i drain your innards from your still living body!

*Dio stands still studying his opponent waiting for its attack*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 am

*The day had given way to the slumber of evening as the figure appeared.
    His movements were slow and calculated as he approached his goal with a purpose.

For a moment he stopped and simply started, his face as blank as a statue, but his eyes glowed in the dying light like the burning of coals dying in the fire.

In front of him stood a large structure with many tall, metallic structure puncturing the sky.
    Hundreds of wires streaking away from them, like little metal snakes.

Below these were three large structures, he did not understand what, only that it was his job to stop them.

After what seemed like a long time just staring, the figure raised his left hand and point his first finger towards the center of these three structures.
    A single word slipped from his lips;*

"Cero..."

*Suddenly a large burst of blue energy shot from his finger, striking the center of the structures and setting off a chain reaction of explosions..

The force of the kenetic energy released from the exploding generators blows across him sending his cloak flapping in the violent monsoon.
    As it passes over him, he extends both his arms out from his body in a crucifix pose, letting it wash over him.

As the force subsided, he turned and began to walk away.
    As he did, the lights all over Karakura town began to flicker and die.
    All became blackness...*
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6731

Post by Kagome Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 am

"Wow, you really over did it yet again," a female voice called from behind him at he left. "Did you not learn some self control after the last incident?"

Slowly, the woman walked forward, looking upon the mass destruction the one before her cause. She knelt down and picked up a piece of the twisted metal that some how survived. Sighing in a dejected manner, the arrancar spoke softly,
    "You could have saved me a little to play with. So selfish, I tell you."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:04 am

*Stopping in his tracks, the man calls over his shoulder to the woman with him;
    A sly smile on his face*

"You should be thankful... I held back this time..."

*Turning his attention back to the darkened town in front of him he said*

"We don't have time to linger here... We are just getting started..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:23 am