Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Dio
Milo
xnigona
Terminar777
Tanaki Kyo
Hazou
Reaper137
Dark
12 posters

Hollow extermination

Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

Hollow extermination - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollow extermination

Post by Hazou Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Reaper137 wrote:

*Reaper closes in a bit and looks at the girl*

"Where is that creature that attacked you? I'll take care of them ..."

*Reaper takes her hand and pulls her up*

"Thank you...oh there it is," Kazuki said pointing to the ape like hollow, "That's the thing that attacked me."
    Kazuki eyes quiver in tremendous fear.
    "Don't let it get near me, please...I don't want to be hurt,"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

From a portal came crawling out was something not human nor shinigami ,"GAAH! i hate it, why do i always have to clean up the mess" Scratching her head yawning came out an Arrancar

"I'm in a pretty bad mood" She smirked "Who's up for some beating"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 pm

*Looks at the gargantas*
    lemons I didn't even know he was able to open the holes so your the main reason for the hollows huh
    *senses Dio*
    *sends a he'll butterfly at dio*
    Dio I sense that your near the area I need back up many garganta holes have been opened and hollows are pouring into the city the reinforcements I called for haven't arrived and Reaper and kyo are fighting a arrangar and X is also about to make contact with a arrancar.
    Hope dio lends me a hand on this don't wanna use my shimai on just hollows maybe a large kidou spell that can take out more than one each blow
    *Hollows begin to attack as Dark shunpos ontop of a large building*
    *senses another arrancar*
    What another one this isn't good
    *sends a he'll butterfly back to the moon*
    Moon now we really need back up nance said she was going to show up but she hasn't appeared the city is pouring with hollows and worse then that there's more arrancars coming in if you can assist us I sensed Dio but I haven't heard from him.
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6852

Post by Dio Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm

*a new arrancar appear over the battle field wearing an espada uniform. lithe and agile looking he is tall has long hair yet emnates a serious power. his mask piece is over his nike forming a spiked collar. his face is hidden by his long dark wavy locks and his zanpakutou is carried across his back.

in a cold dark voice filled with menace and hate he talks*
    those shinigami fools shall perish by my blade...

*he sonidos to where there appears to be some fighting*

---------------------------------------------

*Dio recieves darks hell butterfly and immediately leaves heading for his position*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 pm

*senses another arrancar*
    Dammit not another one
    *slashes down a hollow then points his finger to another ones head*
    Byakurai
    *as the lightning strikes the hollow destroying it Dark dodges some attacks and shunpos to another building and beggins a incantation*
    Bakudo 77
    *This is Dark on a distress call more hollows are popping up and recently two more arrancars have been detected any shinigami on or off cutie anywhere in the area who isn't already fighting we need back up mayday mayday*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:48 pm

From the highest tower she stood enjoying the chaos that reigns "This is pretty interesting, i'll watch from here until i feel like joining in" Orchestrating the sound of chaos, blood and pain, scream and anguish.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:55 pm

*shunpos infront of a hollow and slashes it's legs making it fall then cuts it's head off*
    Come on were is everybody I guess this will hold up the hollows so I can easily take them out
    *starts a incantation*
    Bakudo 69 genwaku kiri
    *A large mist surrounds the whole plaza making it imposinle for the hollows and arrancar to see*
    Now I can cut these guys without a problem
    *starts to slash the hollows without them knowing*
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

Post by Dio Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:00 pm

*Dio appears by darks side re sheathing his zanpakutou as a slew of hollows just dissipate from several flaming gashes.*

sorry i took so long i seem to have alleviated the situation here a little more though... now as for those arrancar eh?

*a blade slams into the ground right where Dio was standing just a split second before and the spanish themed music plays as the arrancar grimaces at the missed attack*

your faster than the rest shinigami swine i think ill enjoy destroying you

... uh ok if you say so.

*Dio draws his zanpakutou catching the arrancars next slash as it is half way out of the sheath.
    he finishes drawing his blade and starts a furious combination of attacks driving the arrancar to start on the back step*

i do hope you take this serious Mr. Hollow or else this is gunna be very one sided...
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6776

Post by Terminar777 Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 pm

"Why must everyone ruin my fun?! This was my playtime, and you guys decide to show up and steal my toys! I'll make sure you'll pay later..." Saville sheathes his Zanpakutou and falls back into a garganta.
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 22866

Post by Tanaki Kyo Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:27 pm

*is confused*
    "what did i miss? Anything more for me?"

OOC:
    Spoiler:
    xnigona
    xnigona
    Soul

BD-cash : 6763

Post by xnigona Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm

seraphim wrote:From the highest tower she stood enjoying the chaos that reigns "This is pretty interesting, i'll watch from here until i feel like joining in" Orchestrating the sound of chaos, blood and pain, scream and anguish.

*Leaping towards the battlefeild from rooftop to rooftop, X spies the arrancar. He grins as he reaches behind him to grasp the hilt of his claymore-style zanpakuto over his right shoulder with his left hand.*

"FINALY!!!"

*He leaps at her with suprizing speed, swinging his massive blade from it's sheath on his back, tring to cut at her across her chest from right to left.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 am

*looks at dio the arrancar and kyo and cantin* kyo go and go to the top of that building there's a arrancar there (milo) dio you handle him and cantin go into the garganta if you can and follow that arrancar I'll go track down the other arrancar *shunpos towards the other arrancar*
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 42075

Post by Reaper137 Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:52 am

*Reaper looks at the Hollow, dashes forward, swiftly deflects an attack, and crushes the Hollow mask, causing the Hollow to disappear*

"There you go ... He won't hurt you anymore ... Have you seen more weird creatures around here?" - Reaper says while he closes in to the girl.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:56 am

*says incantation as he shunpos towards reaper*
    Bakudo 77
    Reaper I have not heard of you for a while report your findings I sense the arrancar near you.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 am

*looks at Dark*

"My apologies Dark. I was busy protecting this girl from some weird Ape Hollow ... I've been sensing an arrancar being near, but I can't find a trace of him >_<"

*A thought flashes through Reaper's mind, getting him a little uncomfortable being so close to the girl*

"Little girl ... May I ask you a question? ^-^ What were you doing here in this abandoned alley near the old factory?"

*Reaper looks at her with a frowned expression on his face*

*- The arrancar hasn't moved from his position yet ... Could it be ... -*

*Reaper looks at Dark with the question in his eyes, not saying anything*
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:25 am

The guy stared at him.
    "I have been chased for hours by that monster...it took me here, I don't where I am," he said with tears in his eyes.
    "Please take me home...please,"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 am

*Cantin chases the arrancar in the Garganta

"Come on, fight already, stop running like a scared fool"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 am

*drawas zanpakuto* Good bye arrancar *Charges at the girl* you can't fool me.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:30 am

*Shunpo's away from the girl*

*- As I expected ... -*

*Reaper looks at the girl from a distance*

"Too bad it's an arrancar ... She sure was cute ..."

*He loads up his reiatsu*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 am

*before he strikes he stops as he is blinded by the girls tears*
    lemons
    *says incantation*
    Bakudo 75
    *Six white rods formed and rapidly went towards the girl hopefully hitting her and piercing her to the alley wall*
    You can't hide your self anymore it is to late I can sense your spiritual pressure just stop hiding
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

Post by Dio Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 am

*The arrancar is startled by the ferocity of the attacks dealt by Dio, each attack getting swifter and stronger. the arrancar barely had time to block each attack.*

i guess i did underestimate you shinigami but now i know that i must extinguish your life quickly and be done with you!

oh really i would love to see you try arrancar...

*Dio feints left the flicks his zanpakutou around for a powerful slash to the right that cut across the arrancars ribs leaving a massive arc of blood in it wake. the arrancar spluttered and faltered rage evident on its face*

WHO ARE YOU SWINE?

I am Dio, Captain of the 10th squad. and who are you?

you dont need to know my name just that i shall kill you Captain Dio

*the last was hissed in rage more than said as the arrancar charged a pure white cero from he tip of its nose. Dio moved quickly and rushed the arrancar as the cero fired and at the last moment dodged to the left smelling the hem of his haori burn as it got caught by the cero.

Dio slashed Diagonally upwards but was blocked by the arrancars zanpakutou*

nice try but ive gauged you now so your gunna have to try alot harder to kill me now

*Dio grinned and pressed his blade harder against the arrancars and poked a finger into his stomach*

hadou # 4 Byakurai!

*The lightning rips through the arrancars stomach and it arcs its back in pain before it can react Dio shunpos backwards a few feet and holds his arm aloft. when his arm is raised even with his shoulder he holds it there and in a cold calm voice he says*

Burn all with the claw... NENSHOU KUROHYOU!

*the tip of the zanpakutou ignites and the fire swirls around and up the blade stopping at the hand guard. the two "phantom" blades flash faintly for a second before becoming invisible and Dio lowers his arm before taking a defensive stance*

well arrancar seeing as you time of death draws near i guess its fair i give you a little info on my zanpakutou here so you have a little edge to keep this interesting...
    nenshou kurohyou is my zanpakutou, he is literally the burning panther. his cuts are not just deadly for being red hot but the hidden "claws" are there as well... if i cut you once instead of a single cut you will have three side by side...
    also the fire is extremely hot, which can stop your bleeding but at the cost of a mighty burn and intense pains from said burn...
    so niow you know a little about it lets continue... shall we?

*Dio shunpos and three crimson gashes appear on the arrancars shoulder followed by a little fire that burns the wounds stopping them from bleeding but leaving the arrancars skin nearly charcoal black. wide eyed in fear the arrancar starts to flee*

hey where do you think your going?
    oh well this could be fun :D
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6776

Post by Terminar777 Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:51 am

Saville looks back at Cantin, "Seems like you're just as foolish as the other Shinigami was." He drew his Zanpakutou as he continued to move forward, trying to get to a more clustered area. "But I can already tell that you'll put up more of a fight than the last guy..." He spun around and held his Zanpakutou out and took his stance. "Let's do this thing."
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 am

Reaper137 wrote:*Shunpo's away from the girl*

*- As I expected ... -*

*Reaper looks at the girl from a distance*

"Too bad it's an arrancar ... She sure was cute ..."

*He loads up his reiatsu*

*before he strikes he stops as he is blinded by the girls tears*
    lemons
    *says incantation*
    Bakudo 75
    *Six white rods formed and rapidly went towards the girl hopefully hitting her and piercing her to the alley wall*
    You can't hide your self anymore it is to late I can sense your spiritual pressure just stop hiding

Kazuki grabbed both guy's wrist and placed a bracelet on them and she quickly moved out of the way to make sure she didn't get caught.
    "I can't fight physically, so I put my betting bracelets on you," Kazuki said, "The way this works is you choose a subject to bet on and you bet a percentage of your life energy....if you are correct and win that subject then you earn that percentage of the life energy that was bet, but if you are incorrect you lose that amount of life energy.....but you can't kill me, if you kill you guys quickly die because that is my taboo if you are wearing my bracelets."
    She smiled at them, she still had a few abilities left.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 pm

*Cantin looks at Saville

"Cmon, I'm bored, get your resureccion out already, if you do that, I won't hold on you"
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 am

*looks at Dark*

"We HAVE to get these annoying handcuffs off ... The last time I got handcuffed was at my ex-girlfriend's place T_T"

*looks at the girly*

"Sooooooo, what subjects are to choose from?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:33 am