Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Dio
Milo
xnigona
Terminar777
Tanaki Kyo
Hazou
Reaper137
Dark
12 posters

Hollow extermination

Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6731

Hollow extermination - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollow extermination

Post by Kagome Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 am

The woman rolled her eyes. "Always so emotionless and down to business, eh? Why can't you just let loose for once? Have some fun."

She moved to his side and with a playful leap and twirl. "This world is meant for us for the taking, to make these humans run in horror of the 'boogie man' in the dark." She made a face as she said the last line and then laughed. "Come on. You know you wanna have some fun."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:40 am

*closing his eyes for a moment, he breathes in the night before responding*

"What I want is of little relevance to the situation at hand.
    I simply am concerned with what must be done.."

*He turns his eyes towards her as she twirls around beside him.
    After a moment he starts walking again*

"Can't you take anything seriously?"

*He continues walking towards the town*
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:09 pm

The woman started walking with an occasional spring in her steps. "And if I take things too seriously, then you wouldn't have a something to brighten you day. Come on. Admit it. You like my cheerful attitude, Fluffy."

The woman twirled around and then caught up the guy. She began to hum a strange tone, one with both dreary and happy melodies. Every couple of bars, she would twirl around and then continued forward. Even though the night was dark, there seemed to be a sparkling to her clothing.

Then she started to sing. "Hiho, hiho, it's off to destroy a town we go..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 am

*Dark shunpos towards the arrancars*
    So more reinforcements that's too bad your little leader has been defeated so it's only a few of you guys left reaper take care of the girl
    *points fingure at the other one*
    Begone .......Byakurai
    *the massive lightning rapidly went towards the arrancar.
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:20 pm

The woman twirled around and got in front of the male. As the lightning headed toward her, she lifted her left hand and caught the attack with ease. It gathered into a ball in her hand and began to cast a little light to reveal some of her features.

Her hair was long and flowing. It was silver in color and full bodied. Bone mask went from shoulder to shoulder meeting in the central where the hole rested and wrapped around the back as well, like a shawl. Her clothing was typical of the arrancar, though there were jewels placed here and there.

"Oh my, you want to play ball? I'm surprised you have the nerve to come to us so openly," she said with a smirk. "And here I wanted to cause some damage to the town before having to face you and your friend."

The woman began to toss the ball from one hand to the other, sizing up the two shinigami. "So, do you want to play with them first or should I, Fluffy?"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 pm

*Smiles* Am sorry that we appeared too early and I have a thing with fighting girls so I rather not so without further interuptions
    *Shunpos behind the male arrancar and says incantation*
    *Dark extends his palms andtwo blue orbs appear and quickly fire towards the male arrancar at amazing speed. Knowingthat the attack is far stronger than the byakurai it couldn't be easily blocked by the arrancars own palms.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:23 am

*Turning his body slightly as he watches the shinigami move, he moves his eyes to him for only a brief second.
    Seeing the blue fire come reeling towards him, the man raises his hand towards the shot and mutters a simply word*

"Cero"

*As the words trail from his lips a beam of dark blue fires from his palm connecting with the blast coming at him.
    The impact of the two causes a large explosion between the shinigamis and the two of them;
    the force of the blast rippling his clothes in the breeze.

As he turns his head back to the woman with him he says*

"You know I hate it when you call me fluffy..."

*Quickly using sonido, the man leaps into the air and stands several feet above the two below him, looking down he says*

"We don't have time for this now Esme...
    Noche will be waiting for us...
    Stay if you like, but there will be time for this later..."

*Walking through the air his image vanishes into the night towards the town...*
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:34 am

Esme smiled and tossed the lightning ball toward the shinigami. With a twirl, she sonido into the air after her partner. "But Fluffy... I mean, Javier, it's just a nickname. Come on, you know you like it. Besides, ol' Nochey is waiting."

Esme spared a parting glance at the shinigami. "Tah tah. Let's have fun again soon." With that, she vanished into the night too.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:41 am

*Looks at the arrancar fleeing amd vanishing. He quickly shunpos towards their direction*
    Reaper make sure your girl doesn't get out of your sight if we get them to split up we can take them out seperatly it would be easy. *Spots the arrancar points his finger at him*
    need a clear shot
    Byakurai *this time the lightning was bigger and faster*
    That will stop them and give us a chance to attack.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 am

*Feeling the shinigamis give chase, Javier stops as he feels a strong force coming at him.

Turning he sees the shinigami fire more kidou at him and this time, instead of retorting with a cero, he raises his pressure slightly and carefully aims at the lighting.

Quicking firing of a bala, it rushes forward with incredible speed striking the kidou, but instead of negating it, it alters the direction of the kidou slightly;
    sending it rushing passed him in a different trajectory, and straight into a row of homes on the outskirts of the city.

He watches as the houses exploding, leveling what would be 3 or 4 homes to rubble. Without a hint of emotion he says*

"Perhaps it is more useful to keep you closer to us. At this rate you will do our work for us..."

*glancing at esme he says*

"You know where to begin. Go..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:28 am

*Stops close to the arrancar*
    He's right our attacks are causing more damage. *Stops for a second*
    Hadou 54
    *Flames burst out and quickly reach the opponent if connected the opponent may be incenarated to death*
    Bakudo 69
    *Mist begins to surround the area making it impossible for darks apponents to see*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:56 pm

*As the mist surrounds him, Javier uses his Pesquisa to sense the oncoming blast.
    Once the sense begin to grow very strong, he crossed his arms in front of his chest as the kidou hit his
    Hierro. For several moments teh blast seemed to roll over itself, like recyling, before it final disapated.

Lowering his arms The man dusts himself off lightly before speaking softly*

"Such misunderstanding... To rash..."

*moving his head slightly from the left to the right he spoke through the heavy mist, only his voice appeared to his opponents*

"I have things to do... I thank you for the cover to leave..."

*Quickly letting his pressure rise, he released it into the mist around him, bonding with it.
    In doing so he created a massive sustained sense of pressure, rendering reitsu sensing unuseable.

While hidden from his opponents view, he quickly stepped into sonido, before his opponent could trace his movements, and disappeared into the darkness with esme, leaving the shinigamis to wonder what was planned next*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:35 am

*Smiles* you don't know that I can see through the mist since am the caster *Shunpos towards the arrancar* byakurai
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 am

Esme didn't wait for further comments and had disappeared during the initial conflict between Javier and the shinigami. She knew better than to argue too much with him or keep their leader waiting. Making herself undetectable to others, she used the shadows of the town to move quickly.

Don't have too much fun with the shinigami, Javier. You know how you get when you start to get serious.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 am

*Having slipped the net, Javier lands in one of the many outer blocks of Karakura.

He begins to walk, sheilding his reitsu pressure off to lowering his dectectablity.
    He was not here for his own whims, only those of the one who sent him.

After a few steps, he reached to his side and removed a small pouch from his coat.

Opening it, he dumped the contents out in his hand; five small orb-like objects.

Placing four of them back into the bag, he drops one to the ground; watching as it sank in and disappeared.

Ouickly leaping into the air, he uses his amazing speed to move to the next location, to repeat the process again.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:13 pm

*closes his eyes*
    Bakudo 58
    *Starts to scan the area moments later he senses the nearby arrancar and leaps into a shunpos going at amazing speed he reaches a building. Dark looks down and spots the arrancar quickly leaps down at the arrancar zanpakuto at hand.*
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:14 am

Esme stopped on top of a building, making sure to keep herself hidden from any and all detection. She looked around the area, wondering if she was at the right spot.

"I wonder where they are," she asked, speaking to no one in particular.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:34 am

*As esme stood looking, a disembodied voice called to her from what seemed like another plane of existence*

~ The two of you are doing well; right on schedule. Javier has already begun to places his barrier orbs around the city, so begin with yours as well. Once you are finished, return to him and we will begin the second step of the process... I will arrive soon.... ~

*And like the wind, the voice of Lord Noche drifted away....*

::Elsewhere::

*arriving at his new location, Javier stops only for a moment to drop the orb, as he returns to his movements, heading to a new location*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:37 am

*shunpos up into a large building then down as he watches the arrancar move quickly*
    Byakurai
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 am

Esme smiled and vanished from the top of the building before the attack had a chance to hit. She made sure that she was once more hidden from detection before heading to the first spot. There she released one of the barrier orbs she carried.

Esme began to hum softly as she left the area once the orb was in the ground. She moved quickly toward her next destination. Soon they will be having lots of fun, destroying the town and the people that lived there. It was the most fun she had in ages.

I wonder if I will be allowed to let completely loose or have to restrain myself.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:46 am

*looks up* their planting orbs but what are they trying to do
    *this is Dark there's 2 arrancars left they are hiding themselves so I can't find locate them to fast there planting orbs around the city I do not know what the orbs do and I don't want to find out let's anyone we need to stop them.
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 am

Esme stopped at the second site and dropped another orb into the ground while keeping herself hidden. "It's like we're planting the seeds of destruction, almost," she whispered softly with a giggle.

With the second orb in place, Esme turned and left for the next site.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 am

*senses the arrancar he quickly shunpos to her location as he gets there he unseathes his zanpakuto* that's it your through
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

Post by Kagome Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:41 am

Esme smiled as she dropped her third orb and watched it sink into the ground. "Oh my. A big scary shinigami. What will I do?" Her voice was in a mocking, fake Southern belle accent. "I know you want to play games, but I have important things to take care of little one."

Esme reached into her outfit and withdrew three smaller orbs that looked like marbles. "Have fun with these beauties, shinigami." She threw two straight at Dark and one at the ground. The one at the ground exploded and filled the area with an extremely dense fog making impossible for the arrancar's opponent to see her.

Esme smiled as she hide herself from detection again, knowing that the two orbs she threw at the shinigami would transform into two copies of her. She made her way to the fourth location with increased speed.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:58 am

*moves back as the orbs hit the ground and suddenly transform into Copies of the arrancar*
    Great I have to deal with these ugly things too *shunpos towards the first hoping to hit with a uppercut*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:12 am