Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5339

The Abandoned  Karaoke Karaoke - Page 3 Empty Re: The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Post by Shon Ben Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Shon Ben looked down breifly to see a figure with a glowing bow and arrow. He ignored it and continued on, a few blocks past and he was now in direct line of the young girl that was laying down on the ground.

Shon Ben swooped down Rapidly and controlled his flight, he stopped 10ft in the sky and slowly lowered himself down, his face was shadowed as any light coming from lamps around would hit his back and head and so his long hair would shadow his face.

Shon Ben lowered himself down, slowly flapping his wings as he lands on the floor lightly just besides the young girl. He goes to his Knees to check the girl out, his large wings covering them up as if he was hugging her in a way with his wings.

He looked to the young girl and saw she was injured, he spoke a soft and gentle voice.

"Young lady, do not feel fear for I have been sent to your aid, before anything, tell me do you know a place were you can go and be safe?"

He places his hands just above the girls body as a bright golden light begins to glow and spin around her body as it would slowly heal her wounds, this light felt very warm comforting and safe. Her wounds were slowly being healed just enough to allow her to regain energy, stamina and to be able to at least run a few miles more.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 am

Ai continued to run as fast as his skill would carry him, pushing it further and further when he noticed that figure had landed. He finally came to a stop as he took note of the figure. It seemed like some sort of angelic figure and it was doing something to someone...a female someone...it was Hotaru! "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" A flame burst and raged around his left eye that reached a good foot into the air and he rose his bow and released an arrow to strike the man
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 am

Shon Ben covered the injured young girl with his wings healing her with a golden light. He felt a spiritual pressure behind him and then felt the being jump and shout, he heard something coming at him so he uncovered the girl grabbed hold of his Lion shield and pointed it towards the arrow.

The arrow crashed into the Lion faced shield and the lion of the collision would show a glimpse of the lion shield and how Shon Ben looked like.

He said in a calm voice. "Do not fear brother, for I am not you're enemy. I saw the flare from afar and came to this young girls aid. I come here only to heal this poor girl, not to harm her."

The golden light that Shon Ben used to heal the girl was continuously orbiting the young girl healing her wounds rapidly inside and outside. The golden light was like receiving a warm hug from a person who cares for you most. It was one of the most comforting things anyone could feel.

"Come closer son. I am not here to harm anyone. Not you or this young girl. I am a being of the light her to protect those who are good."

To show that he was no threat Shon Ben allowed his spiritual pressure to be suppressed once again so it was not in a threatening stance.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:28 am

Ai watched as the man rose a shield and the arrow was stopped and then dispersed. He did not let the man continue his words nor what ever it was he was doing as he raised his bow once more and began to let loose a volley of arrows at the man, one after another as he was intent on getting him away from her as fast as possible.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 am

Shon Ben covers himself with his shield as a large potion of the arrows would crash againts his shield, he then began to walk back slightly however he couldn't take off with the Man firing arrows at him, he had to take a light offensive so that he could get away.

Shon ben looked down to the girl besides him and she was healed enough to get away once again. Shon Ben holds his shield tightly as it was constantly under fire. He looks to Lee and then says.

"Mighty Lions Roar!"

His Golden shield glows and Fires a large powerful holy beam to the opponent, If it hit it would begin burning them and cause large damage. Once it fires, the beam fires out in the shape of a lions head roaring charging towards its opponent.

However Shon Ben was holding back alot of his power so the Holy Beam he fired would only burn him lightly and push him back enough for him to stumble.

If this hit then Shon Ben would have enough time to escape and fly away from the area.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:55 am

Ai continued to let loose his volley of arrows on the man. He watched as the shield began to glow and the volley stopped. He pulled back a single arrow as the fire around his eye burned fiercely as he spoke "Ein Arrow." The arrow began to burn even brighter as the beam closed in on him.

He released the arrow as the light from the on coming attack forced the arrow to grow larger to combat the attack made my the man. He was going to fight this man till he died or he ran him off.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5709

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm

It appeared the girl did catch on to what tomoe was saying. She smiled inwardly as Mika grabbed the product that were fetched by the man know as Kazuma. She then moved the blanket from her legs as she prepared for something that may cause her to be dizzy; standing up.

Getting to her feet, she felt like she was alright... That was until she felt her body becoming a little limp as she fell foward a little. This was a sign of getting up too quickly, something she didnt want happen, but then she held onto mika, her pink bangs of hair covering her eyes. She then spoke in a confident tone, a tone that was a little like before.

"dont die Mika..."

Then as though what she just said had no meaning she turn to her girlfriend and smiled tenderly, adorably even!

"ready when you are Mika-chan~"
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 pm

The two attacks clashed and created a large smoke, this was good it created enough cover for Shon Ben to fly away.

Shon Ben withdrew his shield, his wings rose up high and then flapped down powerfully as he swooped up of the ground.

He didn't look down to the two, he just continued to fly up higher and higher until he finally dispersed from site, and was no longer able to be seen. Shon Ben flew away rapidly, at speeds of a jet plane and went back to the bench were he was at.

A few blocks away and a few minutes past he landed swiftly on the ground and went back to his normal human form. He sorted himself out and fixed his clothing and sat back down on the bench acting as if nothing had ever happened.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Hotaru would have been content to remain resting there, with her mind closed out to the world. However, with the basic healing that had taken place as well as the noise of the two men fighting she slowly began to regain her consciousness. The healing itself, while she didn't know it, had brought her a sort of peace and comfort that she didn't understand now. All she could see as she opened her eyes was smoke, which confused her...until she remembered where she was and what had happened not too long ago.

"I don't really get it but maybe I shouldn't have fired that arrow. Or did I really die without noticing?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 am

Ai watched as the attack of his own had only gathered enough light from the attack from its distance so its power was only able to gather as much and as they clashed, the following exposition he let his eye follow the man into the sky as he continued to fire arrows at the man but held the last in its bow as firing anymore was going to be pointless as the man was not going to be coming back, at least from the looks of it as he went off to land.

Ai loosened his arrow as it faded and the bow returned to the cross in the grasp of his fist. He quickly let the flame around his eye disapate as he quickened his pace over to the girl and he dropped to a knee Miss Nakano! Are you alright?
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

Post by Ashe Ventus Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 am

Mika held onto Tomoe tight and tried to look into the girl's blue eyes, but they were shadowed by her bangs. At the girl's plea, the brunette's eyes widened and her reply caught in her throat before she lowered her head and squeezed Tomoe's arm. Looking at her partner in her arm as she smiled and replied so innocently, Mika couldn't help but smile back kindly, pressing her lips against the girl's forehead in a tender kiss. "Let's go find that bathroom."

Mika helped Tomoe hobble over to the employee's entrance to the back of the club and looked around. There were quite a few doors, but only one was labeled 'bathroom - employees only'. The brunette fullbring pushed the door open and peered inside. There was a counter with two sinks and five stalls, though two of them were quite larger than normal. Mika walked Tomoe to the counter and rested her on it's top before investigating the stalls. The three smaller ones were just simple toilets but the two larger ones were actually fully installed showers with their own drains. But she didn't want to get her hopes up, so she turned on the hot water and waited for a moment and smiled widely when she actually felt the warm water run over her fingertips.

"Jackpot! The pilot light still works. And Kazuma said that this place has its own water reserve so we should be pretty good for a while." She shook her wet hand and wiped it on her slightly dirty shirt before going back to Tomoe. Fidgeting a bit awkwardly, Mika then tried to speak, "Um... Y-You can have the uh- I mean go first or..." She looked down a little to the right, embarrassed of her blush and uncertain if Tomoe really meant what she had implied earlier.

~CUTSCENE~
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:01 am

"That must mean I'm still alive."

As Ai dropped to a knee beside her she was relieved to find a familiar face had come to help her. At least the arrow had done it's job. Hotaru brought herself to sit up as she answered his question.

"I feel better somehow. Better than I had before collapsing though I'm still tired and starving. I don't really get it."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 am

Ai listened as she spoke of being alive and he gave a nervous laugh as he figured mentioning the man was not the best thing to hear right off the bat. He reached down and held onto her back as he spoke "Can you walk? Do you need me to help you miss Nakano? We need to get you back to my place soon and get something in your stomach and get you some rest."

He didn't want to lift her up suddenly as that could over-exert her more than she already was.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am

She smiled as she replied, acknowledging his concern but trying not to worry him too much over her.

"I can try to walk...but part of the reason that I'm on the ground like this is because I fell and hurt my knee and ankle. They don't seem to hurt now though so I can try, I'd hate to make you carry me all that way."

On her own verbal cue, Hotaru would then attempt to stand up. The pressure on the joints in questioned seemed shaky and painful as she went to bear weight, but she managed nonetheless thanks to the healing she was still unaware of.

"Good as new. I must have been out for a while then."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 am

Ai made a small look over of the girl as he made sure there was no sort of marks over her that were visible but then listened to her as she spoke about hurting her ankle in the first place and not wanting him to carry her all the way back. He slowly rose with her as he was ready to catch her if she may fall.

"If it's your ankle then you don't need to put any pressure on it or it'll only get worse. It is too far for you to try and make it on a bad ankle." He turned around and crouched down before looking over his shoulder "Get on my back Miss Nakano."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Hotaru had been ready to grin and bear it, but hearing how far out they were even she wasn't certain she would be able to last. "With an argument like that I suppose I can't object. Sorry for this burden and thank you, Sensei."

As he offered his back to her, Hotaru accepted the invitation. She would lean down and wrap her arms somewhat loosely around his neck, ready to be carried piggyback back to the club Ai had claimed as his base in the wreckage. While she felt okay her body did need a rest on top of a good meal. It had been a few days at best since she had something that even neared sating the pangs of hunger she felt especially now that she'd awoken again.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Ai listened as she was going along with any big fuss and this was good. He slowly let his arms loop under her legs as he then pulled himself up into a upward posture. He leaned forward lightly as he started walking forward and spoke "So, did you come across anything in your time away?"

He was actually rather curious in this ever since she had left. The thought of others aside from them was a nice thought but he was not hopeful as she was alone.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 pm

As Ai carried her, Hotaru would lean forward just enough so that she could rest her head against his back. When he asked the question she had almost expected, she looked up at him briefly, before returning to how she had been before as she gave her response.

"I did not, at least, not of our kind. Not in this area. I was thinking, or rather hoping, that after I get some supplies and rest out of the way without passing on that I would try to make my way back to the school. It only makes sense to check there."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Ai felt her raise off his back as she then returned to the restful position and spoke what he knew she was going to speak. He let out a low breath as he laughed just a bit and lightly before speaking "Yes, I am sure that some might have fled and the returned once things cooled down. I'll tell you what, when you get some rest and back to yourself, we'll go and see what we can find. "

He looked to the ground and remembered just what had happened when things first decided to go to hell. He then closed his eyes to think of something better than that as he then continued "I think that I need to leave outside of the club now anyway...nothing will get accomplished if I just wait there for nothing that I know to be certain."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 pm

"We? So you want to come with me...such a thing actually makes me feel relieved since I don't think it'll be easy to go back and see what it's become."

Hotaru didn't move anymore as she was carried and closed her eyes to rest. She certainly had some healing to do before undertaking the task she'd given herself next. This whole situation was proving that Hotaru was definitely not the greatest survivalist yet she somehow managed to squeak by.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Ai continued to take in what she was saying and thought that if he was going to let her go out, he might as well accompany her. He was leaving Karaoke Karaoke for good this time instead of just going so far. He needed to finally do something in the mass mess of a world that was going on. "Yes but we have to start thinking of what the quincy are going to do as a whole. I've heard of groups in this war and I think it'd be best to go and join with one of them."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:51 am

"The question is which one? Our interests must align somewhere."

With that point, Hotaru tried to think of just what was going on with the world and who fit the bill. Within two seconds though she gave up.

"I don't really want to think on it now though, my mind is more on a good meal. Or rest."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

Ai looked over his shoulder as she spoke about what organization would be the best to align themselves with. He then looked forward once more as it wasn't just a couple of seconds later that she continued about not wanting to think of anything aside from food or rest. He gave out a laugh as he nodded his head "Well, when we get you inside, I'll make sure to find you something nice to eat. I'm pretty sure I still have something somewhere that you can eat."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 am

"You've a stockpile then? I wish I'd thought so far ahead with everything seeming so scarce... It's no wonder you're around yet, with such instinct as to get rations."

Just the thought of food had her mouth ready to water but Hotaru tried to maintain composure despite her serious lack of eating over her time. She had lost a bit of weight and had less energy, both likely side effects from such malnourishment. Soon, though, she rationalized that such things would be hopefully remedied.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

Ai listened as she spoke to him about his planning and he thought about to when things first went south but quickly tried to think of when things finally calmed down. He didn't really know which way to turn and going around looking for a fight wasn't going to keep him alive and thus why he found the club to be his safe haven. He slowly let himself come to a stop as he slowly moved his hand down to his pocket and pulled out a single key.

He leaned to the side as he used it to open the door and then his foot to push it open as he quickly moved inside as the door slowly shut behind him. He walked to the seats in which he had first put Crazy down but took note that they were no longer there. But of the sound of running water, he figured they would take advantage of the situation they were in.

"I found a few other's but they seem to be cleaning up at the moment, I'm sure you'll get to meet them in all due time."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:52 pm