Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

The Abandoned  Karaoke Karaoke - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Ai watched as the introductions went on before him and he continued to smile as he looked back down as the couches were not made as well as the larger pallet on the ground. He then placed his hands onto his hips as he looked to Mika and Tomoe as he held his hand down toward the floor "The large bed for the ladies..." and he then held his hand over to the long sofa-like couch and looked toward Hotaru "...and the luxury bed for the miss."

He moved his hands to his sides as he then let out a light laughter as he rubbed the back of his head with a hand and spoke "Not the best beds in the world but I'm sure they'll be better than the ground."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 pm

"Mika-chan, Tomoe-chan." She repeated both of their names as she glanced at each in turn, committing the faces to memory. Smiling, she responded to Mika's assumption. "Mm, I do know him. You could say he's been like a mentor to me, helping me so that I don't screw up so badly all the time."

As the beds were introduced to them, Hotaru seemed to have enough of standing, immediately sitting back down upon the couch so that she could rest her yet-sore ankle. Sighing softly from the comfort, she looked back at Ai. "I think they'll be fine beds, Kazuma-sensei. But what about you?"
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

Post by Ashe Ventus Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 am

Mika smiled as Tomoe actually greeted the new girl, proud that she was getting over her shyness. Looking over at Kazuma as he spoke to them, she finally noticed the makeshift beds that he had been making. "Ah, thanks for that Kazuma. ...But-" He had only made beds for the three girls, but not for himself as far as she could see. Then the new girl, Hotaru asked the question she hadn't and she nodded in support. She eyed the blue haired man in curiosity, a mentor hm? He didn't really seem like the teacher type.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5709

Post by Nerovampyro Wed May 02, 2012 3:32 pm

the shy girl closed her eyes as she leaned against her support in life. She smiled gently. Just being there was enought for the young girl. She gripped onto the red top of the girl tentatively. She was around people she did not like. But it was due to them that she was even here.

She still wondered why she was looked at so bizarrely by kazuma. Did something happen?... did she do something wrong? The girl was at a loss. All she did now, was remain silent. only listening to whats occuring.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Ai was fairly proud of his bed-making skills but as the girls introduced themselves and got to know one another just a little bit better, he smiled as Hotaru took her spot on the couch. It was then that she spoke of where it was that he was going to be sleeping. He then looked over to Mika as she seemed to be waiting on an answer as well. He raised his hands up lightly and shook his head

"Oh don't worry about me, I'm going to sleep near the door and keep watch. I have three young girls to look after, I can't get to comfortable." He made his way over to the seat that was closest to the door and let himself fall into a seated position "Hotaru, the bathroom is where the women just came from if you wake up in the middle of the night."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 10:47 am

"If you say so... but I wouldn't really call us that young, Sensei. You can't be too much older."

Hotaru responded with a small laugh at the fact, her gaze following Ai til he took a seat. She couldn't really stop him as for the time being it was probably best that someone did keep watch. There was no telling what could happen and she didn't really have it in her to fight. In fact though her spirits were somewhat restored she was still tired and her body needed to recover from being near death.

"I'll keep the rest room in mind for later. Sorry, but I think I'll be turning in first. I kinda need the rest with everything that's happened."

Making herself comfortable, Hotaru would get under the blanket provided, settling in for the night. As she began to allow herself to fall asleep she had just one more thing to say.

"And Kazuma-sensei? Thank you again for keeping your eye to the skies..."

Almost as soon as she'd thanked him her voice trailed off and she was asleep.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

Post by Ashe Ventus Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

Mika frowned a little as Kazuma announced that he was going to sleep by the door, but nodded in understanding. She still didn't quite understand what kind of power he had, but trusted that he was on their side and wouldn't randomly try and kill them in their sleep. The red head rubbed Tomoe's arm before steering her towards the bed that Kazuma had made for them on the floor. She drew back the covers for her girlfriend and looked back at Hotaru, "There's also soaps and other wonderful assortments of hygiene products courtesy of Kazuma here, if you want to wash up. Even hot water."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5709

Post by Nerovampyro Fri May 04, 2012 3:29 pm

The young girl continued to hide behind the girl as they continued to speak. It was then she felt the touch of the one she loved. Looking up she could not help but smile gently. It did not take her much persuasion as she layed on the make-shift beds. but as soo as she did, she brought the cover over her body, her pink hair hiding her face a little. As she heard Mika speaking of soaps and the hot watter, she became almost visibly red, as she curled up next to her.

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Ai gave off a hesitant laugh as Hotaru spoke of him not being that old but he kept to his words as each of them seemed more than young enough for the meaning of the word. He looked over to Mika as she spoke to Hotaru about the bath items he had gotten for them and smiled as everyone seemed to be ready for themselves to sleep. He raised his hand up to reach for the light switch when Hotaru thanked him. "Always have to look somewhere."

He then flicked the lights off as the room went black. He leaned back in the seat as he now let his mind wonder, more over on what transpired between Red and Crazy. It was a nice though in his head at the time, that much was for sure but he also had to make sure he kept himself awake at least for a good portion of the night and so, he sat there in the dark and, like the rest of them, would wait for the next day to arrive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:30 am