Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

The Abandoned  Karaoke Karaoke Empty The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:21 am

Spoiler:
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

The Abandoned  Karaoke Karaoke Empty Re: The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 am

During the three human's travel to Kazuma's hideout, Tomoe thankfully remained unconscious. Though Mika never strayed from her side as the man carried her. There wasn't much of any conversation as they tried to keep it quick and quiet so as to not draw attention. The brunette grew more and more anxious as the sun fully set and soon they were plunged into almost complete darkness. But Kazuma seemed to know exactly where he was going so she trusted him...for now at least. Just because he was helping them now doesn't mean they were about to be all buddy buddy. But she was not about to turn down any help whatsoever. Be that as it may, she could not help but ask for the third time, "Can you tell how much farther it is?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 am

Ai continued on his way with Pinky in his arms and Red not to far away. He took in a deep breath as he listened to Red speak the words he had heard to many times before in such a short time. It seemed like her own version of 'Are we there yet?' but he held it in as he replied "Yes, yes we are."

He nodded his head to the side as to indicate at the Ladies club as he continued walking and used his foot to open the door and held it there to let Red inside, it was the gentlemen thing to do.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Mika simply nodded to his reply in relief, too nervous still to show it. She had asked him plenty of times before, but mainly that was just to reassure herself that they still had somewhere safe to go soon. Then she followed the direction of his nod and saw it was...a Ladies Club. Well that was unusual. But she supposed it was as good as anything if he had supplies there and other essentials. She followed him closely still as he opened the door with his foot before she could open it for him, as he was the one carrying Tomoe after all. But she quickly went inside and held the door open from the inside so he could come in with the unconscious girl. After they came in, the brunette shut the door quietly but tightly behind them and did up whatever locks (if any) the door might have had. Then turning around, she got a good look at where they were staying. Her eyes immediately went to the bar, but she restrained herself for the moment, drawing her eyes back to Tomoe.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Ai let himself walk inside as Red held the door for him. He wasted no time in getting himself inside and walking to the lounge area and placing Crazy onto one of the seats. He was ready to get that one out of striking range as quick as possible but she wasn't hard on the eyes when she wasn't able to......well, do anything.

He then took a few steps back as he let out a deep breath and straightened his coat out and walked over to Mika "I'm going to get a rag to put over her head. Just, stay with her till I get back."
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Mika got on her knees and settled herself down as she slipped the backpack off and brushed Tomoe's bangs back. Then as Kazuma said something, she looked up at him and nodded before saying,"Thank you Kazuma... Not...not just for the rag I mean. It's just...yeah." She ducked her head to hide her face with her bangs as she looked down, unsure of how to feel about the entire thing.

"I know you didn't have to. I don't know what you have going on with...whatever it is you bow and swords people do with those black and white monsters. But I appreciate it all the same. You could have just killed us or something but you didn't. So for that... I'll owe you one." She nodded.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Ai stopped for a moment as Mika began to speak but seemed to be stuck on words. When she began up again, he listened to something else she had said once more in the past. She was speaking about Hollow's once again, and Soul Reapers. He would have to make it a point to speak with her more often about just how much she knew but from the sound of it, it couldn't have been much.

"It's nothing, I was just doing what any gentleman would have done. I'm sorry to have started our acquaintance like that but with all that's happened, you can never be to safe." And with that, he continued into a back room and out of site.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Mika wondered after she said her piece if he was going to tell her what he did with the sword people and monsters, but was disappionted only a little. She would ask in time. She listened to his reply, but wasn't required to make any sort of reply as he left her to her own thoughts to go get the rag he had mentioned.

Looking back at Tomoe, the brunette sighed and linked her fingers together before resting her forehead on them. "This day just keeps getting crazier and crazier Tomoe... Who thought that we'd meet a 'gentleman' when the world has ended?" She murmured to her unconscious girlfriend before looking at her, almost expecting a reply.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Ai was gone for a small amount of time but long enough to do what he needed to be done. As he returned, he held in his hand a white rag that still dripped with water as he headed to Crazy whom was the one to need it. He slowly came to a stop as he held it down to Red "I was able to keep the water going but its cold but I also guess its good for this situation."
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Mika sighed as Tomoe remained unresponsive and looked up as she heard Kazuma enter the room again, holding up her right hand to accept the wet rag. Her muddy red eyes widened at his explanation but she simply nodded thankfully before folding the rag and setting it carefully on the pink haired girl's forehead after feeling it with her hand.

"She's still got a pretty bad fever from what I can feel. I don't suppose you have any medicine here? Even just simple tylenol or asprin?" She pressed with worry. She wouldn't let what happened to Eiko happened to Tomoe. "And how much food do you have stored? We may need to go out to get more supplies if you've been scavenging for one..." She continued, thinking ahead.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Ai watched as Mika placed the rag onto.....Tomoe? Tomoe's forehead and then turned back to him and spoke about medicine and what kinds of reserves he had at his disposal. He held his hand up and shook it before walking toward the bar and jumped onto it and slid over to the other side and knelt down while looking through the items

"I have enough to hold us over for the time being. Being the only person to provide for and going out everyday and finding this and that, I think I've gotten a fair amount of food and other supplies together so there isn't a need to go out." He then rose up and shook a small white bottle of Tylenol and threw it in an underhand-like fashion to Mika "Catch Red."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5709

Post by Nerovampyro Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:50 pm

The girl was quiet during the entire time she was carried, apart from murmurs that made no sense what so ever to the man. Some were 'run' and others were impossible to make out. She did not make any erratic movement as the man continued to carry her for the duration of her travel.

Now she was resting on in an unknown area, not that she knew this. She was so deep in a nightmare that was induced by her fever that she didnt even know that Mika was right beside her the entire time. Some time passed as they were in their new safe house, then the pink haired woke up, her breathing was shaky. Not because her condition, but more of how emotional her dream was. The first thing her eyes met was the white ceiling , but then by looking to her right, she saw a sight that was a lot more welcoming.

"m...mika-chan?..."

She said looking with a faint smile. Seeing her after such a powerful dream, it made her feel happy, like always. She then turned her head a little as something caught her eye. It was a man?... Where exactly were they, When did her get here?

"w...who are you?.."

She looked innocently at the man, genuinely not knowing him, much to the probable surprise of both Mika and the male she threaten when she was last conscious.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:13 am

Mika watched as Kazuma flashily went behind the bar and spoke of having enough of supplies for now. She nodded, but then thought of something that she knew he most likely did not have or would have even thought to grab, but first she raised her hand and caught the bottle of Tylenol easily before she heard a voice coming from the frail pink haired girl before her. Setting down the tylenol for now, she took her hand and reassured her, "I'm here Tomoe, we're safe, don't worry."

Then the girl started to ask who Kazuma was. She honestly did not seem to remember... And if she didn't even remember this guy's face, then the brunette was guessing she also didn't remember threatening him or singing creepy lullabies... Glancing at Kazuma a little worriedly, she interjected before he could say anything, "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any...feminine products would you? Girl's can't live without those you know. And I doubt you have some on hand..." She went on, hoping the man would take the hint. Besides, he had said he wanted to keep away from her, and right now Mika had to agree that may be the better option.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 am

Ai looked to Mika as she caught the bottle and then looked over toward Crazy as she awoke. He then kept his silence as he looked over to Red as she started speaking about going out to get...things. It was a bit pushy for guests to make but he had assumed they would want some time together and it would be better for Red to explain things instead of him.

He simply nodded his head and waved to them as he walked to the door. He unlocked it and lead himself outside and then closed the door as he walked off.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:39 am

Looking over at the man, she assumed he was assisting them with their new lace, maybe he was a passerby the mika met and said it would be ok for him to stay. before she could say anything the man left again. She was a little confused about the whole thing but then again, she has just woken up after fall asleep on mika's back, or so she thought.

"w-where are we, mika... This does look like the building across from where we were"
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:09 am

Mika watched as Kazuma left and felt guilty for kicking the guy who pretty much saved them, out of his own 'house', but she did need to talk things over with Tomoe. Turning to the girl, she sighed and first dug out a bottle of water from her backpack and handed it and a few tylenol pills to the pink haired girl. "Take these first. We need to get your fever down."

Once Tomoe took the water and pills, Mika started to explain. "You...fell asleep when I was carrying you and when we went into the building across the street from where I found you, I met Kazuma. We were both a bit wary at first, but then we got to talking and he offered to put us up in the place he has made here. It's some sort of bar or club and he has some supplies and medicine that I definitely don't have."

She sighed before admitting, "I was originally just going to stay here the night until you rested up. But it might be better to stick together with someone. He seems okay, but I want to know your opinion. Granted I still have to ask to see if he'll be willing to put up with us for longer, maybe stick together, but I have to know how you feel about it first." Mika finally finished and waited patiently for Tomoe to respond with an answer or any questions.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 am

Taking the medicine she then drank from the bottle to wash the pills down. She listened intently at what Mika said. She met this person when she was passed out and now they are guests. Looking down the thought about this for a moment. she then smiled kindly to her girlfriends as she nodded a little

"ok Mika! If you like him then i will,

he giggled a little returning to her happy-go-lucky self. She looked up seeing a little worry in Mika's eyes. It made her wonder what happened when she was passed out.

"is something wrong?"
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 am

Mika couldn't help but smile at Tomoe's rather cute typical reply that didn't really help her at all, but still made her feel a little better though there was still concern in her eyes. At the girl's question, the brunette blinked before shaking her head mentally and physically.

"Nothing much. It just... You were having nightmares again. About...him." She said gently, hoping that this truth might distract her from the lie.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Him... That was all the girl had to say. In fact she did not even have to say it. She knew she had it. She remembered back to then, 14 years ago, when her brother, her idol died before her eyes.

She then looked away from Mika as she held onto her own headphones. Unusual styled with a butterfly wing on either side of them. It was the only momento she had of Shinta. It was funny really, These were so old, yet the music she adored always sound better with them instead of any other speaker. Why could she not get over the fact that her brother died?.

She knew if she were to shed tears for the man that Mika would comfort her, but she didn't want that. After all, Mika had been though hell too with her mother passing away. She looked back at her girlfriend as she had a silly grin on her face.

"Don't worry! Its just a dream~"

The last thing that this girl wanted to have Mika worry about her, even if she feels a little under the whether. She then tried to sit by, but then land back where he was.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 am

Mika simply stared blankly at Tomoe's silly grin as she told her not to worry about it. The brunette didn't believe it for a minute and said so. "It wasn't just a dream. It was a nightmare, and they're just getting worse as time passes, not better..." She shook her head and looked away, not wanting to get into a squabble. Then as Tomoe tried to sit up but ended up falling back again, Mika sighed with a slight smile as she helped her up into a sitting position.
    "You need to eat something. Here." She grabbed a granola bar out of her backpack and pressed it into her girlfriend's hands.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 am

Mika was right. Each time she has that nightmare it gets worse and worse, thought she will never admit this. After all it was only when she slept she had this. she was assisted up right by Mika after falling to her resting area again. She blinked a little as she she was about to talk further about it, that was until Mika handed her a bar to eat.

Looking down at the piece, she nodded gently and unwrapped the bar and began to take bites from it. there were not the petite ones Tomoe usually takes but that were not cleaving the food in half either. She thought it best to leave the conversation there, believing that anything else would just leave a distaste in her mouth. however after a moment of her she then brought the bar to her lap as she looked down, gingerly bringing her fingers to her headphones again.

"i miss him..."
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 am

Mika relaxed her legs as she stood and then sat down again next to Tomoe, waiting patiently for the girl to finish her snack. She thought about what kind of food Kazuma might have stocked up on and if there was power to run any fridge, stove or microwave even. And if there was actually any alcohol behind that bar behind them. When the pink haired girl finished eating and said those three words that Mika had heard so much, the brunette couldn't help but put her head in her hands and rub her face tiredly before answering. "I know you do. But no matter how much you miss him, he won't come back. And he wouldn't want you to be like this Tomoe. He would want you to move on with your life." She rested her elbows on her knees and glanced sideways at the girl beside her.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 am

The girl looked into the eyes. of her lover as she nodded a little. It was time to move on... but she could not. Her brother, he was the most important person to her. Tears threatened to be formed before she the shook them away. She knew that there was nothing that would be gotten from crying over the death.

"y-your right Mika... But... I will never get rid of these headphones... They are his, and the only thing i have left of him"

She was certain about this as she looked at her. And at that moment, there was a slightly release of reiatsu from tomoe. It was not strong by any means but it was noticeable. Noticeable by everyone except for Tomoe herself. Then then took another bit of the bar as she rested against Mika a little, feeling safe with her.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:08 am

Ai had returned with a single large bag in one hand as he stopped just outside of the door. He had decided to stop outside and think if he might have forgotten anything. He didn't really have any idea what 'feminine products' entailed so he just grabbed many things he just assumed that was. Shampoo's, products that he KNEW only a woman could use, body washes that had all these supposed effects on the skin.

He stopped as he turned his attention back toward the bar and felt a rise in spiritual pressure. He quickly pushed the door open and looked inside to find that it was only the two of them...he knew he felt something, being precise was what being a Quincy was all about. He simply stared between the two of them to pin-point where it was.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 am

Mika saw Tomoe nod...but knew it was simply an automatic reaction from her face and the tears in her eyes. Sighing, she replied, "Everyone deserves a momento from a lost loved one and they shouldn't have to give that up for any reason. I'm not telling you to. I'm just telling you that it's unhealthy to try to keep somebody who isn't here anymore, alive." She finished gently, putting an arm around the pink haired girl's shoulders, shivering a little, though she thought it was from the cold of only having a sleeveless shirt on rather than anybody's spiritual pressure. Mika then turned her head as she heard the door open and said, "Welcome back. Everything go alright?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:46 am