Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Califa Cobra
Muerte
Kyouga
Lee_Takamoto
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} Empty Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Welcome to the Docks

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} 30sj02x

The Docks is already long abandoned, its a quite area where no real threat shows. Ships stopped docking here since the governments lost of interest on Beveland, thus leaving all there debris of scrap metals and broken machinery all over the place.

please stay on character

LOCKED TILL THE CEREMONY EVENT

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} Empty Re: Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

Lee stood with his back rested on a rather tall mast that was placed on the center of the boat for propulsion. Lee had both his arms crossed over his chest as he waited for the ship to dock. He moved his right hand up as he placed his index finger onto the center of his glasses as he fixed them on his face, eyes closed all the while. This was something he had to make sure to stay sharp and take no enemy for granted.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} Empty Re: Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 pm

As if dancing with the waves they arrived 5 minutes later after receiving word from Rex that the first group arrived successfully. Mario was still holding onto the helm as one of his men told him they already docked.

"Okay then, i guess were here, i'll scatter my men ahead in case of an unexpected ambush from he enemy, after all this is there field."

Ruru went ahead and hid behind an abandoned building checking if there were enemies on sight, she later on gave the signal for the other to move as well, following her lead.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed May 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Kyouga walked next to Lee and patiently waited for the ship to arrive. Kyouga was wearing a white robe with a solid gold link that kept it from falling down. Kyouga also was wearing his Shinigami attire underneath. He also had his hair untied. Kyouga believed that wearing white and gold was an act of self purification. Also, Kyouga had untied his hair as a form of relieving self tension. Kyouga hid close to his mother and remained silent.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Thu May 06, 2010 4:18 am

Suzaku stumbled out of the boat. He was holding on to his stomach as he looked green in the face.
    "Next time, I walk" He said jokingly as he barfed in the ocean.
    He wiped himself off as he stood next to Lee and Kyouga.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu May 06, 2010 4:48 am

Lee watched as the ship had come to a halt and he slowly rose his head as his grandmother gave the go ahead. Lee moved his right hand into his pocket and of his jacket and moved his left hand behind his back. He slowly withdrew his right hand and moved it in front of himself and as he now held an iron bar. He spun it around as a blade shot out the end the was now aimed toward the ground. Lee then spoke
    "Rush To My Side, Degripher..."
    As he said this, the blade of the knife began to glow and shattered. As the bits touched the ground, an armor like substance began to form around Lee's feet and continued to materialize until Lee now stood in his Shikai. He knew the what he had to do for the most part and would soon receive further orders that would only drive his mission. Lee walked forward as to get off the ship itself, as soon a he touched land, he was gone. More than likely he was somewhere within distance of both his father and grandmother.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 am

Suzaku sighed. He took his zanpakto as lightning flew from it, creating the electric like barrier around him. As it cleared, he walked out of the sparks, revealing his new attire. A light green jacket with the words, Boruto on the back and black cargo shorts that went below his knees. He had his hood on. He reached up as he took the hood off, revealing his dark green hair with lightning like black streaks in his hair.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 am

Lee slowly walked forward and rose his right leg up as he placed his right foot onto the ledge and leaned forward and placed his right arm onto his right knee as he slowly turned his head slowly from one side to the other as he scanned the area. As was in the report, the cathedral was not hard to miss. But that was not his mission. He slowly looked down as he saw his team members.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:00 am

Suzaku sighed as he looked to see Lee going ahead. He looked down then back up as he began to think of his actions.
    "I should take this in another approach" He said calmly. He as still in his shikai form as he made his hand into a symbol, forming a sort of shield around him made of lightning that was invisible to any other.
    "This should hide my spiritual pressure" HE said softly. "So I don't get caught easily" He put his hands in his pockets as he jumped up and landed on a pole hanging by wires to a *forgot*. He walked along it, acting normal, while laughing softly to himself.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 am

As Ruru was continuing to skip from one area to the other, she only realized that there was no enemies at all.

"The Diversion mustve worked, there are no hollows on sight, lets hurry to the cathedral"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:24 am

Suzaku looked down at Ruru.
    "Lets go then" he said as he leaped foward, landing next to her. He held up his left hand, pointing with his index finger. "That is the cathedral" He said softly. He looked up, as it was tall and large.
    "The diversion must be working if hollow haven't began to attack us yet"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 10:29 am

"Don't be fooled by how it looks, it only looks near because of it's size." as Ruru took the next step soft piano music started playing resounding the entire area.

The tune was filled with broken dreams and great pains. Hesitantly Ruru continued moving along side her son.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:34 am

Suzaku smiled.
    "I get that" He said calmly. "Its size makes it look closer, but its a lot further" He sighed.
    "I'm beginning to think that Fuyu shouldn't be here" He said. A low growl was heard under his hood. A small lion head popped out as the hood fell off Suzaku's head.
    He continued to walk beside his mother, awaiting whats waiting for them ahead.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 10:37 am

"No time to waste, Lee, lets go, lets not wait for the others, im pretty sure they can handle them selves perfectly."

Taking one last look at suzu, she smiled at Fuyu and signaled for them to go faster, which in a soul reapers case means doing flash steps.

"I'm pretty sure you can keep up with me taichou" she gigled vanishing heading towards the sound of the cathedral.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:39 am

"Is this a small game of tag or something?" He asked, grinning. His and Fuyu's body fazed out as he followed shortly behind. As he did so, a sentence came from him.
    "Lee, be sure to catch up with us when you can"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 10:49 am

"Its not, we need to rush, it would have seemed that the Ceremony has already began." Ruru said vanishing from one house to the other.

"Can fuyu head off to check whats on the cathedral grounds?"

Ruru asked suzu.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 10:52 am

Suzaku slid to a slow stop, trying not to crash into anything that would cause noise.
    "Fuyu, you know what to do" He said as he picked him up off his head. He bent forward and put him on the ground.
    "I want you to follow what Ruru says and scout out the Cathedral grounds" He said calmly. He stood back up as he looked up.

*So, the ceromony has begun Suzaku* Zero said, within a small corridor in Suzaku's mind.
    Suzaku ignored the comment and watched Fuyu go on.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 07, 2010 11:01 am

With suzu's permission Ruru asked Fuyu to head of and scout the Cathedral grounds. Fuyu seconds later head back to report what he saw. The Cathedral grounds was but empty, it had 3 entry ways, one coming from the carnival which was the shortest, the other from the woods and one from where they were using, both the path from the woods and the docks were empty, and so they could just go march in from there.

"Perfect. Since theres nothing on our way, we can gather round at the cathedral grounds, Suzu, tell you men to hurry up and follow right after us, lets break into the cathedral walls at my next signal."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 07, 2010 11:20 am

Lee stood atop a small lamp post as he looked toward his fellow teammates. He slowly lowered down into a crouched position and placed his right hand onto his right side and then placed his left hand onto his hip as he rose his head up to look from one side of them to the other. Each glance made quick and short in order to look for what ever might happen. He was obligated to do so.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri May 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Kyouga initiated a series of Fash Steps and caught up with Suzaku and Ruru. " I just hope that I don't have to fight the 'Big Guy' that attacked me when I was persuing Ciel. After all, he could kill me in a heartbeat." Kyouga said tensely to Suzaku, when he had caught up. Kyouga really wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, but he had a feeling that he was never going to leave Beveland.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Lee slowly rose his head as he then turned toward the area where the other team was supposed to have landed and watched as a miniature looking tornado formed. Lee then turned his helmet toward his team and spoke
    "Captain Suzaku, Captain Minamoto, I believe things are starting to speed up more so in the first landing area with team two."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 08, 2010 3:55 am

Suzaku nodded his head at Ruru as he leaned back.
    "Kyouga, I want you to do me a favor, send a death butterfly to the 13th division members not here and direct them to this area, I want you to also direct them inside the cathedral, Me, Ruru, and Lee will go on ahead, with Fuyu scoping the area out at Ruru's directions." He said calmly as he sealed his zanpakto, so he wouldn't use to much spirit energy.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat May 08, 2010 6:54 am

Kyouga nodded as he did as he was told. However, Kyouga had a feeling like they were being watched. Kyouga immediately shook the feeling off as the Hell Butterfly flew away. Yet, Kyouga kept feeling uneasy about all of this. "Captain, I feel as if we're being watched. Am I parnoid?" Kyouga asked, concerned if it was just him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 am

Suzaku looked at him.
    "We're in enemy territory" He said. "Of course you'll get the feeling of being watched" He sighed as he looked back to Ruru.
    "Is there anyone here right now?" He asked. He put his hand on his head as he waited.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 08, 2010 10:42 am

"Were finally at the cathedral, what have we got to loose now?" she laughs as she entered the hole that had been cut from the cathedral gates enetering the cathedral grounds.

"Lets split up and surround the area, there are 5 entrances to the cathedral, one at the center 2 from both the left and the right. You may enter one as you wish."
    She paused and pressed onto a head set Mario had given her to communicate with each other.

"Sent off the marine corps"

"Aye aye captain"
    with one reply Pirates came flooding in seemingly flying from the sky landing behind the shinigami's who had set off to the cathedrals.

"You get at least a hundred of them under your control. Lets split now." Saying so Ruru vanished together with 100 of the pirates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:44 pm