Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Califa Cobra
Muerte
Kyouga
Lee_Takamoto
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Muerte Sat May 08, 2010 11:02 am

Suzaku sighs.
    "what a drag" He said calmly. He signaled Fuyu to get on his head. As he turned, Fuyu jumped, landing on his head. He then flash stepped, making the pirates follow him into the entrance of the cathedral. He then quickly took a turn to the right, splitting up from Ruru with his 100 pirates.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Kyouga Sun May 09, 2010 11:13 am

Kyouga stood not far from the entrance of the cathedral, waiting for something to happen. Kyouga was becoming rather exausted, but he had to remain strong if he was to survive. Regardless, Kyouga had a feeling that this might be the pinacle of his entire career.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 11, 2010 9:11 am

Lee nodded his head as he leaned forward and jumped up and landed where Ruru once was. He then turned around as he scanned over the members of his now new squad. He rose his left hand high and spoke
    "Everyone stay together and never leave the side of the one next to you. Keep an eye out for anything..."
    Lee then turned around, it was unwise to go dashing around and leaving them behind so he ran at a regular pace as to be ahead but not by that much. He would stay in his shikai for as long as he saw fit, it would be the best to get from front to back if something were to happen. He runs off into one of the directions that was not taken.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 11, 2010 8:14 pm

"All enter on my command" Ruru whispered through the receiver as she she held on Himo's handle tighter. "GO GO GO!".

Giving the command Ruru entered the Cathedral through the left side immediately alerting hollows that were inside. "Scatter men" the pirates imiddiately deployed seeing as they were still far from where the ceremony was.

"Our goal is to reach the center chapel, we have 3 more layers to pass through."
    Califa Cobra
    Califa Cobra
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5335

Post by Califa Cobra Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 pm

As hollows swarmed the left side of the cathedrals 4th layer a giant hollow similar to a giant cobra slithered along the halls almost as big as them. Anyone on the way would've been easily run over by its massive size.

"Move it you stupid machines, attack them."
    Califa spoke taking notice of Ruru. She opened her mouth aiming to blast a fully charged cero at her.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue May 11, 2010 11:47 pm

When he was given the order, Kyouga headed toward the northern area of the cathedral. Luckly, he wasn't close to the left or right side. Regardless, he stayed with a majority of the intruders. In any case, Kyouga tried his best to conceal his Spiritual Pressure.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 12, 2010 4:06 am

Suzaku slid to a sudden stop as he felt the presence of hollow and arrancar.
    "seems like they've taken notice" He said as the pirates kept going. He looked up.
    "Don't get yourself killed" He said softly, thinking of his mother. Fuyu growled on his head as he disappeared, heading the same direction he was going earlier.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 12, 2010 8:09 am

Lee continued forward, not to slow but making sure not to go to fast. Leaving behind his squad would mean the failure of a mission. The helmet he wore would turn from one side to the other, as if to look in the direction, how one would think he could see was beyond them. He continued forward, is arms aimed backwards as he ran, it seemed this was going to be rather easy. He was at least hoping that he might be able to finally use his bankai for a real reason and not just to be there. It was quite sad but a mission is a mission and pushing things would only make things worse he he tried
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm

"Ahh, you must be forgetting my dear boy, i'm a person who dont die easily" She grins as she slid to a stop unsheathing her Zanpkauto and concentrated on releasing a wave or reiatsu together with a slash aiming towards the giant snake.
    Califa Cobra
    Califa Cobra
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5335

Post by Califa Cobra Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

The wave of reiatsu made contact with the cero causing a huge explosion from the left entrance, several columns fell down as did walls from all over the place, but not strong enough to bring the cathedral down with it. "Lasci sama, we under estimated them, we must proceed to plan B"

Using the explosion as an initial diversion, the snake slid into an opening from a wall which slid closed shortly after opening.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Lee slid to a stop as he shot his head up and looked around himself as the sudden shaking of the building itself was troublesome. Captain Minamoto was in action somewhere, that was one thing Lee himself know of as a fact. But she was somewhere else and there would be no way Lee would be able to make to her and protect his squad at the same time. He turned back to his squad and rose his left hand and waved them forward. It would be best to try and travel in the middle of the pack in order to be able to quickly get from front to back easily
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Kyouga felt the entire area shake, but he continued up to the next floor. "So, it has finally begun... This will be quite the challenge..." Kyouga said to himself quietly as he was on his way. Kyouga had a feeling that the other floors would be more difficult to advance. Regardless, Kyouga was prepared for battle.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 14, 2010 4:01 am

Suzaku slid to a stop as he used a microphone that was implanted on the collars of all squad 13 members.
    "Kyouga, you must get other people to come help us here that aren't in the other area" He said. "Don't follow unless there's nobody else" He then turned the mike off and continued going in his direction.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 14, 2010 10:11 am

Ruru clicked a button from her micro phone and contacted everyone. "Change of plans, It would have seemed that they are expecting us, i'd say just go on in for the attack, I'll ask Mario to contact the others and warn them of the events happening here. Lets move in." As she was done reporting to the rest of 13th Division, Ruru tried spotting the giant snake only realizing she's lost it.

Suddenly, think metalic walls that dont easily break down rose from the grounds seemingly sealing them away, or like in a maze, one path leads to another, it completely separated her squad to hald a dozen each division.

"Stick together, i repeat stick together all troops, dont make any sudden movements until you've fully scanned your posts"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Suzaku sighed.
    "It would happen sooner or later" He thought to himself.
    He slid to a stop and held out his right arm, stopping the pirates.
    "We are going inside the cathedral now, as it seems the arrancar are expecting us" He said.
    The pirates nodded there heads.
    Suzaku sighed as he turned around, took his zanpakto, and cut an entrance into the side of the cathedra.
    *Here goes what would happen, if i'm not allowed to do that*
    Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat May 15, 2010 12:02 am

Kyouga was following behind Ruru, when he realized that he was immediately separated from her. Kyouga then stopped when he realized that it was just him. "How clever... It would seem that they are making an attempt to separate us from each other. We should proceed thought this maze with caution." Kyouga said calmly over the radio as he was cut off from the entrance. "What could lie ahead?" Kyouga asked himself as he slowly advanced forward.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 15, 2010 1:16 am

Lee quickly stopped as walls and pillars alike rose from the ground and fired off into the sky. Lee himself quickly rose his arms up in front of himself as his helmet shot from one direction to the other in anticipation of an attack from some sort of direction. He waited there until he looked down slightly as he received the order from one of the captains. He rose his right hand up and placed his hand onto the side of his helmet and nodded. He then turned around to what squad he had now and spoke
    "The rules have not changed, if you see something, notify me immediately. If someone goes missing, notify me. For now, continue forward as we planed..."
    He rose his right hand and flicked it forward as was the signal to continue. He himself started walking forward and spoke to himself as he moved his right hand to where his chin would have been
    "Interesting, they seem to be smarter than first glance."
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Sat May 15, 2010 11:07 am

Built in sound system suddenly resounded the entire cathedral as white noise was heard. But the white noise was changed into something cleared shortly after.
    " Is it on yet? no? do something, fix it, hurry hurry hurry, what? we've been on all this time, WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO!!! *Sound of pain*

Greetings shinigami intruders. I am Lascivia Quatro Espada, MUWAHAHAHAHA.

Feast your eyes on my magnificent and beautiful maze of death. But as you may have noticed, the walls our plain and ugly, like all of you, but worry not, I sahll beautifully reveal my masterpeice to the world painted with your blood, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! So you dont have to worry about my humiliation, you will all be witnesses to your own death."

The voice sounded like a child's voice, one which if heard, no one would take seriously. Was it true or was it.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat May 15, 2010 12:40 pm

"You have got to be kidding me! Lasci, the leader of the Espada is a kid?! I demand to hear the meaning of my major disappointment!" Kyouga protested angrily as he started to advance in a piss-offish mood. "Could this get any worse?!" Kyouga shouted.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Stuck in a maze Ruru over heard the voice speaking from the speakers. She sighed as she set her mic receiver to contact the 13 Division members once more. "I dunno if this is a prank or what, but it would appear that the maze has traps popping in here and there. It would be best not to ignore the brat's comments."

Ruru said scanning the room where she was, a screen suddenly popped out of from the wall, it had two buttons, one was green and the other Red.

"Hang on, what would this be?"
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Sat May 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Lasci shows half of him-self through the screen that poped out from the wall, same as from where the other shinigami's are. "I appreciate the insult, but I'm not a kid, i might appear and sound like it, but if you dare cross the line again, you will all die."

He did another evil laugh until he was content with him self, and as he was he continued.

"You may not have noticed it now, but during all the panic and the rising of walls, i took it to my self to play a little game with you all, I will ask questions and if you answer it correctly I'll let you pass through the next room.

Here's the fun part every time you get a wrong answer, one of your players randomly explodes into bits and pieces. The buttons does absolutely nothing by the way, i just thought it would be cool."

Smoke suddenly filled the rooms, for no special reason.

"On your bodies attached are smoke Golems, they cant be seen, nor easily sensed, they are transparent and hollow. The only way to see them are through smoke, as to why smoke filled your rooms.

They respond to a certain signal by which i hold all control of, and so explains how the player explosion occurs.

I made this Smoke Golems, and they only obey me, so obey me, and they wont blow up.

Are you ready?"

Suddenly loud game music started playing as the first question was announced.

"

You set a wind-up clock for 9:00a.m in the morning and it is 8:00 p.m. How many hours of sleep do you get?

To answer press one of the buttons, if you pick the wrong one, your answer wont be accepted."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Suzaku slid to a stop as he heard the voice on the intercom like device within the cathedral.
    "Whats going on?" He asked. He was oblivious to what was going on.
    He held his head in wonder as smoke filled the cathedral they had just entered. Suzaku turned his head as he signaled the Pirates to stay outside, where they were at.
    He sighed as he looked up.
    "What do we do now?" He asked.

*Ok, whats the golem thing for and is it only at Ruru or is it the whole cathedral. I may have read it wrong*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 16, 2010 10:12 am

"Tchh..." Ruru angrily said as she did not know the answer to the question, nor did she have the strength to gamble pressing the buttons on taking the risk on piking the wrong one. "Does anyone know the answer?!" she angrily asked as they were all scared of exploding. "Cowardly pirates."

She immidiately contacted the 13th Division members. "Suzu, Kyouga Lee, are you hearing this transmision? Did a screen pop out infront of you as well, are you all playing the same game as we are?"

OOC: its for everyone, the question that is, the smoke golems are all over the place, hence the smoke that filled all over the maze inside the cathedral.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 am

Suzaku heard Ruru, then sighed.
    "Yea, I see it, as i'm the only one inside right now, I told the pirates to stay out because of the smoke" He said calmly.
    "What do we do?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun May 16, 2010 1:43 pm

"Mother, the answer is 13 hours. If you set an alarm clock to go off at 9:00 in the morning, and if it is 8:00 in the evening, you will get 13 hours of rest. It's actually a little ironic..." Kyouga transmitted over to Ruru. Kyouga gently pulled his hood down and stared at Lasci's image. However, Kyouga looked away and made no comment whatsoever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:20 pm