Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Califa Cobra
Muerte
Kyouga
Lee_Takamoto
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 17, 2010 3:23 am

Lee slowly moved his left hand up to the side of his head as he activated his communicator as he looked to the side and spoke
    "The problem has crucial information left out. What day was it? What year was it? It could be thirteen hours, or month's, or years."
    He slowly turned his head to the side once more as he looked around the area. It was a very difficult problem that they were in. He turned his back as the group was still there, Lee was surprised that they were still there, out of fear or what ever strange sense, they were more of a liability now.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandoned Docks : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 17, 2010 6:15 am

Ruru pressed on both the buttons on hope of giving the best answer she couldve had. It was a hard decision for her to take the toll, but someone had to answer. The point lee had stated was factual, it could be a broken clock for all they knew. As she pressed the buttons a 5 second timer started a count on her behalf, she was blanked out but yelled out. "Damn it... why did it have to be this way, this is pretty lemons stupid. I'd say a day."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Tue May 18, 2010 5:01 am

Suzaku sighed as he overheard ruru yell from another area.
    "Hmm, seams she doesn't get it either" He said. He crossed his arms.
    "I'm not doing anything until I can figure this one out"
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Tue May 18, 2010 4:24 pm

One guy from Suzaku's team blew up as the answer was wrong. "Ehhh. Wrong answer wrong answer, anyone willing to take a shot at it? anyone else that is?" Lasci's voice resounded together with the game music.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Tue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Kyouga approached the terminal before him, and pressed the green button. "Would the answer be 13 hours, Lasci-San?" Kyouga asked politely, hoping that he was correct. In any case, Kyouga didn't want there to be any more casualties.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 19, 2010 4:03 am

Suzaku shot around as one of the pirates exploded.
    "NO!" He shouted. He held his arms up as blood went across his face, not being able to block it. The force of the explosion sent the pirates scattering across the area and sent Suzaku into a column, sending rocks and boulders everywhere.
    "Crap" He said loudly as he lay in the remains of the column.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed May 19, 2010 10:55 am

"Ahh... was that right? was it 13 hours?" Lasci said as he laughed shortly afterward. "That my friend.... is wrong." one of the pirates from Ruru's team exploded as the cathedral maze's ceiling dropped by an inch.

"In case you all forgot the question is.

You set a wind-up clock for 9:00a.m in the morning and it is 8:00 p.m. How many hours of sleep do you get?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 am

"NO!, Not another one" Ruru yelled ash a pirate mercilessly explodes in front of her, his blood splattered all over her and she didn't even bother covering the bloody mess headed towards her.

Ruru knelt as she felt powerless over the situation "Sayashiro-kun, was it?" she was trying to recall the name of the pirate who had just exploded. "Enough games Suzu, lee, kyouga, follow my lead.

Bakudo Go ju hachi Tenran! All units do the same. It's risky, but it can drive the smoke golems away."

A widening tornado like blast formulated from ruru's palms as did from the other units who were capable of using kido.

it would have seemed that it drove the smoke golems away.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 am

"Hahahaha, good move good move" Lasci seems to have been enjoying him self as he was watching the shinigami recklessly hurt them selves just to get rid of the smoke golems. "I'll give you credit for thinking of that, it must be cause your that persons shinigami, but I'll let you through."

As an opening appeared for them the ceiling started doping but at a very high speed. "You're all pretty stupid to be of any fun, i might as well just send you to quick death, but i guess i'll never meet who i want to meet, i'm afraid she's not with you in this mission. My fair shinigami. Matsumoto Emma"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Lee quickly rose his head as he heard another detonation somewhere off in the distance. He turned his head back toward his squad. He knew no of them and quite frankly he could care less for all of them. But the fact that they were under his time and this was something he couldn't take. He rose his helmet upward as he looked to the roof that was starting to lower and then looked down as he heard his captain. Striking within an opponents domain. Lee looked down and started muttering to himself and looked at his panel. He then rose his right hand in front of himself and held his left hand into the air as he spoke
    "Abandon No One, Degripher-Kai!"
    As he spoke this he clapped his hands together and the armor covering his arms cracks along his arms. He leans his head down the cracks shoot across all of the armor. Suddenly, he bursts and long sliver hair flows down his back. He raises his head as he hovered only a few inches above the ground in his Bankai. He raises his right blade-like arm toward the ceiling and several shields started to bud off of the two nearest his shoulders and shot into the air and Lee spoke
    "Way of Binding number thirty-nine, Arc Shield!"
    As he said this, each shield lit up above the shields as they were aimed upward and a summoned shield of condensed reiatsu appeared to at least try and stop falling debris. Lee then looked down to the panel and aimed his left sword-like arm toward it and selected his answer quickly
    "It's none, the clock was set at eight but I never went to sleep!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 20, 2010 4:16 am

Suzaku, on his end, held up his palms as he called out a move.
    Bakudo Go ju hachi Tenran! He called. As he did so, a tornado like wind appeared and blew away the smoke and golems. He picked himself up off the broken column and looked at the pirates.
    Lowered down to a mere 99, that isn't very bad He said, almost laughing, still sadened for the pirate. He then noticed the opening as he signaled the pirates and he to go through it. He leaned foward, as he jumped through the opening in the ceiling. As he went through, he noticed it was opened three ways. He looked down one to see his mother. He stopped and jumped down to meet her.

"Mother, it seems they got the upper hand at first" He said.

*Now then, if this is confusing, i'll change it the best way I can*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu May 20, 2010 3:43 pm

"Suzu? hurry, where are the others from your team?" Ruru grab held of his arms as now the floors started dropping. "It would seem like the entire area is colapsing its self to gather us into one area alone, lets all tell them to avoid all obstacles, follow a specific pattern if they need to."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Suzaku felt the tug from his mother grabbing him. He looked down as the floor was crumbling.
    "My team has already headed the other way, I think we should hurry before anything bad happens to them" He said as he took her hand off of him, running next to her, avoiding the obstacles. He pushed his arm up as it was feeling numb and pressed a button on the side of his ear.
    "All squad 13 members and remaining pirates, it seems the enemy is trying to get us all into one room, meet up in one area and we'll gather there" He said. He turned his head to his mother.
    "Was that good?" He asked.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 21, 2010 3:54 am

Lee quickly spun around and he aimed his left hand toward his squad and then yelled as he aimed his right sword-like arm toward the opening
    "GO! NOW!"
    As he said this, the shields that were sent out quickly returned and hovered over his group. He turned around and started to quickly glide over toward the open door. It seemed to be a trap but with the options they were given, they had little choice. He looked over and noticed the other captains as well.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5414

Post by Seven Fri May 21, 2010 9:18 am

"This way this way" A voice said as the shinigami began to follow the paths. No one would've been able to decipher where the voice was coming from, but it would seem that its leading them to a safe room.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 21, 2010 10:40 am

"Eh" Suzaku said. He noticed the arrival of someone new as he looked up.
    He tilted his head to the right as he noticed Lee coming up behind them.
    "It seems we're being taken to one single room" He said to Lee and his mother.
    "What do we do when we get there?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 am

"Everyone re-group your selves, we are gonna walk through a wall" She said yelling for everyone to hear. "I know it's ridiculous but it's what my gut tells me." It was quite stupid listening to a voice they heard out of no where, but in desperate times, any help is acceptable.

Ruru came crashing towards the wall first but was amazed by how it was hollow and behind it a regular room which appeared to be the center of the cathedral. Sliding to a full stop many pirates crashed towards her as they though they died from all the obstacles the maze had given. "A.. little help here..." Ruru says buried under tons of fainted pirates.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

Suzaku fazed as he appeared next to Ruru.
    "Phimi-dono, be more careful next time" He said joking. He grabbed her arm as he pulled her out of the fainted pile of pirates.
    "So, this is the center?" He asked. The pirates he had with him fainted behind him.
    "I guess its just you and me till Lee gets here then" HE said softly.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5414

Post by Seven Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 am

"Ahh, im glad you made it here" A voice echoed across the cathedral as batts flew from the ceiling and across. "I thought Lasci nailed you for good there, im glad your all safe."

The Center was empty, but it felt like many were watching over them.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Fri May 21, 2010 11:03 am

Coming from the underground path from the carnival Ira arrived at the secret room from where Lasci was. "lasci?" she asked as she was summoned by Senor madera to check on Lasci.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Fri May 21, 2010 11:07 am

Lasci who was angrily staring at his monitors realized Ira had entered the room without anyone's consent. "What does senor Madera want? Everything is under control again no thanks to that back stabbing Dizzy." he grabbed a few caramel popcorn from a bowl lying on top of his lap as he stood up and prepared to head out. "I guess it's time for the ceremony now."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 am

Lee leaned his head forward as he raced forward. As a voice flowed through the area, Lee did not think twice about this since it seemed that both captains were also doing this, thus, he had little choice in the matter. He leaned forward and ran into the wall...or to be more precise, that is what he thought was going to happen. When he ran through it, he instantly rose himself off the ground higher into the air before he was brought into the pile on the floor. He slowly lowered only slightly as he slowly aimed his sword-like arms downward and spoke
    "Way of Destruction number fifty-eight, Orchid Sky."
    As he said this, a small gust of wind burst from in between the blade and fired itself downward as the pirates were tossed into the air. Lee then moved his arms out as six shields shot themselves outward and at six points around the falling pirates and the same Hadō activated but were aimed at one point so that the pirates were laid on the ground, now really soft but alive
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Fri May 21, 2010 11:10 am

Ira knew Lasci was depressed about his current predicament as was she with losing her voice. She hugged him from behind feeling pity over him. "I'm sorry..."
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Fri May 21, 2010 11:13 am

Lasci reacted violently as he started blushing saying. "Baka baka baka, quit pitying me you stupid cat!!! get off me get off me" as he was set free from what he would've considered a death grip, he fixed his tux and punched another mirror from where he was looking to see what he looked like.

"I'll go on ahead of you." he left Ira inside the viewing room headed towards the area of the ceremony.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Fri May 21, 2010 11:34 am

"Yare yare, it would seem that only a few of you could make it here." distant clapping could be heard as Ciel enter from the door behind them all. "But let us begin the ceremony..." The remaining espada had all appeared affront the altar. Each of them in formal attire.

Arogancia Sin-limitless, Avidez Viveza, Ira Asolear, Desdia Cuerda, Lascivia Luna and a hooded figure who had yet to be revealed to them all.

"Maestro..." with the deduction of Lobo from the group It was Lasci who was tasked to orchestrate the the piece of the awakening song. The ground started to shake as if it were about to break into pieces, but it didn't, it remained whole as it felt like they were lifted onto the air and no where else. Looking outside would verify there flight, they were no longer attached to the ground.

Dizzy and Ira jumped up onto the ceiling cutting it, the upper half of the Center cathedral fell down low as the moon shun on them, it was then that two large doors forming a gate appeared in front of them.

"I give you... The gate... to Hueco Arca..."

With amazement, Ciel touched it as it blasted him away destroying several cathedral benches from where he landed. "And an unfriendly one if i may add."

Ceil then floated up high for all everyone in beveland to see, he spoke to the ones in Carveland.

"I suggest you all get here before we open this gates, after all, its humanity who is at risk. For now, i will be calling fort all my Pecado espada if you may, they are all needed."

With that he called forth all the espada either by will or not, it would appear that Ciel had power/control over the espada he had formed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:47 pm