Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5709

The Abandoned  Karaoke Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abandoned Karaoke Karaoke

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:39 am

she held onto the girl a little bit. She knew she had to let go and say goodbye to Shinta, but she also knew that it would mean that need to needs to cease her lament. She closed her eyes, resting her head onto the shoulder of the Mika as she then heard the door opening gently. Looking over she smiled kindly bowing her head gently she spoke to the man, known as Ai.

"I hope we are not troubling you by being here Kazuma"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:16 am

Ai stood just in front of the door as he looked from one of them to the other as he then walked over to the side and placed the bag down and seemingly ignoring the two of them. He opened one of the doors to the back and looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone hiding.

He walked back into the room and looked around one more time as he then looked to Crazy and spoke "There is no need to thank me, I was only doing what a gentleman would have done."
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:27 am

Mika couldn't help but smile a little at Tomoe's cuteness as she spoke to Kazuma and she patted her head before withdrawing her arm, rubbing her own arms to get rid of the goosebumps. Looking back at the blue haired man as he responded she rolled her eyes casually before saying, "Yes but no one, has to be a gentleman, do they?"
    Then watching him carefully, "So is everything okay? You came in kind of suddenly. Are you looking for something?" She noticed his wandering eyes and wondered what had happened between the space they had seen him last.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Hearing the response of the man it made her smile a little inside then she was about to speak however Mika too the words out of her her mouth. No-one has to be or forced to be a gentle being. It is a path Kazuma has chosen for his life. She looked the Mika when she spoke of the sudden entrance of the man. Now that she mentioned it was rather out of the blue. She had somewhat of a worried look on fear face.

"i-is someone out there?. s-should we move Kazu-chan"

And yet another person has fallen to the dreaded nicknaming of Tomoe. not even 5 minutes in total from the time she spent with this man and already she is calling him in such a way. It was not sure whether she was trying to be infuriatingly cute, or if it was just her nature.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 am

Ai could only think that it had to have been someone else and even then, he only wished that he was wrong with his finding, that maybe it could have been Mika but he knew better but....

His attention and thought came to a stop as his brain seemed to shut itself down as he then blinked a few times and let his hands drop down to his sides and straightened his posture. 'Did she just call me....Kazu....chan'. He raised his hand up and shook it

"N-no, it's nothing, your just fine Pinky. Red...is she doing okay? The fever gone down?"
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 am

When Kazuma didn't respond for a minute, Mika began to get a little more anxious at his silence until Tomoe spoke. The first question wasn't that out of the ordinary, basically what Mika herself had asked. But the second....made her turn around with a look on her face that was to be obviously read as, 'what did you just call him?' But she shook her head a little and pushed it off, looking back to the blue haired man as she stood carefully.

The brunette relaxed more when he finally spoke. Nodding she responded, "Yeah, the medicine and rag you gave her really helped, thank you. I had her eat something as well but let's see..."
    She turned towards Tomoe and lifted up her bangs to feel the pink haired girl's forehead. Waiting for a moment, she then pressed her own forehead against the girl's and after a few seconds of that she stepped back and nodded. "It's a lot better. She's still a little warm for my taste, but it's probably nothing that food and rest won't fix."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Tomoe bit her lip at the coldness of Mika's hand against her forehead. It was cool, but that just showed how warm she was. She looked to the girl seeing that she was better then before. She smiled a little bit knowing that this meant that she would be less of a burden to Kazu-chan and especially Mika.

Deciding to liven up the conversation a little, or it could be just tomoe being tomoe and giggled a little and looked at mika. She decided to make use of the 'too warm her my taste' comment

"I didnt know I was that cool"

It made her giggle a little bit more before she then finished of the rest of the bar almost returning her her girly girl self.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 am

Ai listened as Red spoke about Pinky's condition and how it seemed to be getting better. He slowly continued to think about what he was called. He had not been called that one in a long time. It wasn't that it was odd or unusual...though it was because it was something a kid would say or a girlfriend.

He raised a hand up to his forehead and rubbed it lightly as he then pointed to the bar behind him "I...got...stuff...you can check and see if its what you wanted...its bound to be in there somewhere...I need to get a drink." He turned around as he started toward the bar and stopped as he turned around and spoke once more "Oh, and its nice to have you awake Pinky." and not acting like a crazed loon. He of course did not add the last part but he had to think it.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:41 am

bonk

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 am

Mika could only roll her eyes at Tomoe's 'cool' comment, but she couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend. Her cuteness was the brunette's weakness after all. Ruffling the girl's pink hair, Mika stood up straight as Kazuma spoke of getting the stuff he had been sent out for and she nodded and walked forward to the bar to peek into the bag. He had indeed gotten what she had wanted and much much more. Soap...ah she hadn't had the pleasure of that item in what seemed like forever. She glanced over her shoulder at Tomoe and said cheerily, "Guess who gets to get clean tonight?" She waved one of the bottles of body wash for her to see before putting it back in the bag. Watching the man go around the counter she bit her lip in thought. Not only were they staying in his 'home' but he had also brought them supplies... Speaking up, Mika said, "We don't have much Kazuma, but I still have a few cans of soup and some granola bars that I brought from where I was staying. I don't want us to be a burden on you, so I'm willing to trade." She reasoned.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5339

Post by Shon Ben Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 am

(Hope its okay if I join?)

A mature man was walking down the pathway of the abandoned area, simply an old man on a stroll. He had been walking for a while now from his warehouse filled with his equipment and items he needed to survive. He was wearing fine clothing all made from some of the finest materials around. He would stay quiet and keep to himself. His spiritual pressure was not extremely strong, however it was noticable. Ben was never a man to cause harm, he was a man of peace and love a father figure to all.

He was getting old and walking that distance at his age tires him out. He saw an empty wooden bench and decided to take a seat. He sat down for abit panting lightly, he takes out a handkerchief from his pocket and pats it along his forehead to try cool himself off.

"Ah.. Blimy" he panted "when did I get so old? A few miles and I'm already tired.. pooh..n blimy"

He panted a little bit. He could detect spiritual pressures around but never felt them as a threat so he never felt threatened or the need to get offensive, so he would rest.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 am

Ai walked over to the other side of the bar as he started to look over the bottles over bottles that he had not taken the chance to even take a look at since he was not fond of drinking by himself for quite some time. He paused suddenly as he listened to Red talking and he couldn't help but think of the two cleaning one another.

His smile widened largely but it slowly dimmed as he turned over to see Red talking to him about something, trading supplies. He raised a hand and shook his head "There is no need, I have plenty to spare. It isn't anything you girls need to worry yourselves over, take what you need."

He ended his words after that as he looked off to the side. Something was near but it wasn't violent...then again, nothing was until it was too late. "Ummmmm, you two make yourselves at home the best you can. I need to go and see if I can find one more thing before it gets to late in the night."

He walked outside of the building and closed the door as he slowly looked around and then moved his hands into his pockets as he held onto his quincy cross in a hand in case things got to far out of hand.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 am

Mika blinked as Kazuma simply brushed off her offer of paying for his hospitality and even offered them to take whatever they needed. She was taken by surprise for a moment. In all honesty it wasn't that big of a gesture. But it was a kinder one than she had seen or heard in quite a while. Clasping her hands together in front of her, the brunette then bent her waist and bowed, closing her eyes in thanks. Then standing up straight she looked back at the man...but he seemed distracted still. What was bothering him so much? She didn't think it was them...or Tomoe for that matter. Something else... Did it have something to do with that weird feeling she had gotten? Did that mean something? As he walked out, she turned to Tomoe and said, "You try to rest some more and drink more water. I'm just going to help Kazuma out and I'll be right back okay?" She kissed the pink haired girl's forehead and patted her head before walking after the man that had taken them in.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

The girl listened to both Mika and Kazu-chan. She smiled a little bit seeing that every one is getting on so well. She giggled gently looking at Mika seeing her with the soap. Then the comment about washing up tonight gave her a thought that was not bad in any sense of the word. Though that did not stop her blushing deeply. lemons those mental images. She squirmed a little trying to think of something else, lest her girlfriend found out about it.

But then she noticed that Kazu-chan spotted something, or maybe sensed it. She watched him walk out the door, then she looked over seeing that mika was beside her. She felt the caressing on her lips upon her forehead before she snapped out of the daze. Mika... was Leaving her?! but... what if something happens to her. What if she dies after they were reunited today. What if that man uses her as a shield. Her pupils visibly shrunk as the fear built up in her. She nodded her head, the only thing she could do...

...She let her leave.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Shon Ben was sat on the bench breathing lightly tapping his forehead with a handkerchief that he had hidden away in his sleeve. He would lean his head back slightly and look up to the sky. He found piece in what he saw, he would speak to himself at this point saying.

"Blimy... When did I get so old? 42 and I feel like i'm 60!, I remember back in the day when I could run for miles! now I can barley walk several miles!"

He strokes his beard with his left hand, and wipes his forehead with his right hand which contained the handkerchief.

"Being old... heh... it's got some downsides to it..."

He sighs lightly, then raises his head up and looks to the area that he was in.

"Were am I anyway? this whole area seems a little too quiet."

Ben asks himself questionably, he finishes wiping his forehead and places away his handkerchief. He fixes himself up a little bit and sits upright.

He looks around to all the empty streets, seeing how it was fairly dark and the lights never lit up the area all that much. He could feel something around but wasn't too sure what it was.

Then again he was getting fairly old so what he could be feeling would probably be gas. He sat there quietly thinking to himself remembering the old days when he was a young teenager in the business world.

"Good times" he thought to himself. A small smile came across his face as a light breeze would brush past him. He lent back on the bench and rested his arm on top of the bench with a small smile on his face as he was enjoying this peaceful time he had on his own.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 am

Ai let himself leave the establishment as he had to make sure that he was not found out by anyone that might expose him to the ways of war. Though, he slowly brought a hand from his pocket as he stroked his chin in thought of the organization that called themselves 'Pandora'. There ways were sometimes brutish but they had one thing that made Ai actually wish to join in there ranks.

His face went from a rather normal look to one with a wider than wide smile as he thought to himself 'Girls~' he continued to echo in his head. He slowly came to a stop before he looked over his shoulder to see Mika in hot pursuit. He looked back to the Karaoke Karaoke and then motioned toward it "I think you should stay here just in case Pinky gets up and about. I don't trust her to be left alone...not just yet."

And without another word, he turned around and continued down the street without her
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Mika stared at the back of Kazuma's back for just a moment before wondering what the hell was wondering. He was just kind of staring off into space with a smile, stroking his beard. She was about to ask if he just came out here to think or something when he noticed her walking up to him and spoke. Pursing her lips like she had just taken a bite of an unripe lemon, the brunette opened her mouth to retort when she then closed it. She knew he was right, but she was loathe to admit it. Sighing she nodded in agreement. But he did not wait for her to give a sign of acknowledgement as he was already walking off. She crossed her arms and shook her head, "Men." Before turning and walking back into the building she had just left. Carefully closing the door behind her, she left the locks open so Ai could get back in easily. Walking casually back to Tomoe, she shrugged and forced a non-chalant shrug. "Guess it'll just be us for a bit. He said for us to just relax and that he'd be back before it gets too late. Soo... What do you want to do?" Mika asked of her girl friend as she sat down next to her. "Hungry, tired, achey, dirty, whatever you've got, I'm sure I can fix it." She tapped the end of the pink haired girl's nose with her index finger with a kind smile. She was in part grateful that Kazuma had sent her back. She was thankful for any time she was able to spend in peace, let alone with the girl she cared about so much and hadn't seen for so long.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:37 am

Roughly a dozen blocks away from the club, a young woman was running through the street, fleeing from a pursuer that was no longer in sight and had likely given up. As she moved it was clear she was tired and hadn't eaten much in days, like many others. Hotaru turned partly to glance back and make sure she wasn't being chased any longer by the vile man who she had chanced upon by bad luck, one who clearly hadn't seen a female in days. The way he'd leered at her was disturbing and she couldn't help the clumsy run she had broken into, forcing herself to get away from him. With that small turn she made though, the quincy girl's foot caught upon a break in the pavement, twisting both her knee and ankle in the process and causing her to fall hard upon the ground, increasing the number of scrapes and bruises she had suffered as of late.

"Ouch..."

Wincing from the fall, Hotaru went to stand up again, only to fall immediately. Not believing it, the girl tried again only to meet the exact same end. She was definitely injured. Just what she needed. In this place, where she already felt quite alone such damage could very well be a death sentence. She was already pretty much dying of hunger already given her lack of supplies from the moment she set out but was too stubborn until now to let it stop her. If she stopped moving, wouldn't that be it for her?

"Maybe...'

Looking at her wrist Hotaru focused on the bracelet there, adorned with a golden cross. While it was questionable on whether the thought that came to her mind would work, she could only try and use it as a way for asking for help. This was a form of trouble after all with her on the verge of death, right? There was still a chance some gross pervert was still fixated on her and really out of shape too, wasn't there? Calling on what little ability she had left in this state, she summoned forth her golden bow, forming a single arrow with it. Turning herself to aim at the sky, she gathered her strength and fired.

The glint of the arrow in the sky made her position obvious, which could turn out to be a very bad thing. All she could do though was hope that the wrong people didn't see it or search out the origin. In her current state there was nothing Hotaru could do to protect herself anymore, she was fighting fatigue enough as it was. Allowing the bow to disappear again and unable to move Hotaru laid on the ground and waited, eyes closed as she toyed with the idea of catching up on the sleep she sorely lacked along with nourishment.

"Please work. Or let death be swift"
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 am

Shon ben would sit there on the bench resting, he could hear faint footsteps coming closer, he turned his head to look towards were the footsteps were coming from. However something caught his attention, a large bright light and a loud bang was heard in the sky.

Ben looked up at the sky and saw the large flare like arrow explode creating a large bright light.

"A firework? in the middle of a war? or... a help flare?"

Shon Ben got up from the bench and sorted his clothing out, he had a very serious look on his face. He was trying to focus to see if he could detect any spiritual pressures around, seeing the flare bright up the sky he was in mixed emotions. He didn't know someone was in danger or someone letting of a firework.

In the middle of a war things like these are often seen but can be mistaken for fireworks. Shon Ben looked up to the sky seeing the flare bright up the sky, he then looked around the place he was in to see were it could be coming from, as well as being able to hear faint footsteps coming from a distance.

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 am

Ai continued to let himself head in the direction of the faint spiritual pressure but kept a hand in his pocket and on the cross that he held there. He had no real intentions of fighting right away but he did keep it close in mind. He would have to lead the person away if it was someone he deemed dangerous but it could be another woman in need of....rescuing. Another pretty face would be a nice change to things as of late but it could also be something a lot less pretty.

This was all removed from his head as he watch a bright glow emit over the ground. He quickly turned around to watch as a bolt was shooting higher and higher into the sky. That was a familiar sight and one that took president over current situation. He had no time to simply run his way to her as he leaped forward and let his spiritual pressure rise as he began to use his Hirenkyaku to move quickly from one side of the street to the other, then to the top of one building to another in his attempt to make it to Hotaru before something else might."Hold on miss Nakano."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:23 am

The arrow had done it's job from the moment it left her bow, which would then disappear as she no longer had the use or energy for it. While she lay, the girl tried to listen for the sound of footfalls that could belong to either friend or foe. Before she could hear any though, Hotaru closed the world out of her mind as she succumbed to her fatigue and weakness.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 am

Shon Ben then eventually comes to realization with what was going on, it was a distress flare that was shot up in the sky someone was in distress near by and he could feel the spiritual pressures more clearer. Shon Ben Grabs hold of the rosary cross dangling from his neck he then closes his eyes and says.

"Santa Maria... Grant me the power to help those in need, someone who is in distress may need my help... lend me the power of the angels above to help those who deserve it... Amen"

As soon as he finishes with "Amen" His spiritual pressure shot up through the sky, the gravity got slightly heavy as his eyes would glow as would his rosary, his whole body glowed and would change. Shon Ben was changing into his fullbring in which he called his "Forma de Angel" (Angel Form).

(Spoiler contains his angel form)
    Spoiler:

Bens body stops glowing as he is in this new form, looking younger and stronger than ever, his spiritual pressure was strong and fairly powerful. Ben raised his large white wings in the air and then with one powerful go he brought them down. This would lift him high in the sky as he flew up high into the night sky.

Shon Ben looks quickly with his eagle vision eyes and detects were the flare came from. He swoops down rapidly flying rapidly through the sky towards the young girl. He was flying as fast as a jet plane anyone who would look up into the sky would feel a powerful breeze brush past them and see a figure moving rapidly.

All that could be seen by Ben was a bird or plane like figure, Ben would fly rapidly flapping his wings with large amounts of strength. His hair would fly behind from the wind pushing againts him his face very serious and his spiritual pressure was very powerful, however this was Ben not doing anything to his spiritual pressure it was naturally strong.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 am

Ai continued to use his Hirenkyaku and was moving at quite the speed but soon, something caught his attention. He went to glance back but within that moment, a spiritual pressure rose through the roof and soon, something shot across the sky. This caused Ai to pull a quincy cross and held it tightly in his hand as it began to glow and in an instant, it formed into a Bow with a single arrow held in place.

He knew that something might have seen it as well but he had also thought that it would have been a simple matter. He let his own spiritual pressure increase in his feet as his speed shot higher as he pushed himself as hard as he could as he was only mere moments from the origination of the shot arrow. He was going to make sure that whoever that was that was heading in the same direction was going to be turned into a pin-cushion, though there would be more pin than cushion.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am

Oblivious to what was occuring outside the pink haired girl was there with Her girl friend. Up until the moment the pink haired girl was thinking of scenarios that were to happen. what if the man was there to kill the red haired girl. Maybe that was the reason why she was there. Maybe they was going to be hurt and left to die and some excuse from the man would be there when he returned. All the while thinking these, the iris and pupils of the girl were mere dots in the sea of white that were her eyes.

It was then she heard the voice of the girl , bringing her back to reality again. Turing her head to the voice, and to her girlfriend's beautiful face she has a shock face, like she was caught off guard by the girl. She then blinked a few time trying to think back to what the girl was talking. That's right!. The.... Oh god. The thought she had before mika was leaving returned back into her mind again. The shower.

Looking at her as she wiggled her nose a little bit from the tapping, her face became as pink as her hair from the blush at her thought of the two of them together. The pink haired girl bit her lip as she then tried to muster up the courage a little. She may be ill but she may be able to have a shower.
    she didnt want to say it directly... or may be as directly as it may turn out.

"d-do you still have the soap?""

It are rather silly really, So cute and adorable and even though she is, there was a dirty side to her which made her embarrassed some times. She could only hope that Mika got the hint a little, the blush, lessening in her face.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 am

Mika watched as Tomoe's face became flush with the color of a spring rose and wondered if it was something she had said. But when the girl asked if there was still soap she thought she understood. "O-Oh, um yeah. Let's just see where the bathroom is then." She stood abruptly, her own face a little red at her wandering thoughts. She looked around the lounge area they were in and tried to ignore the pole that seemed to be the center of attention on stage. She saw a door labeled 'employees only' and scooped up the bag of soaps and other feminine hygeine products before offering her other arm to the pink haired girl. "Let's try over there. Do you think you can walk with leaning on me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:40 am