Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Francine
Aki_624
Atracón Venero
Baka Yukimura
Sanba Yukimura
Loli Gaga
10 posters

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} - Page 3 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 am

*Sara looked up into the sky as the two were fighting*

geez thank god the sky can't be distroyed.

*She looked at Dizzy wandering if she should take it down *
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} - Page 3 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Post by Francine Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:48 pm

"You actually met him already, but i'm not authorized to say anymore, so yeah" She said as Zephyr and Sanba circled both winter and her self.

"But i will tell you one thing, if someone else kills them before you do, there migth be a possibility of loosing your hollow completely, so if i get destroyed you, someone of your own will loose a hollow self as well."

After saying so winter flew in a circular motion creating that of a snow tornado which she released towards Sanba and Zeph.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5414

Post by Seven Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Dizzy turned around only noticing the female shinigami's presence.
    "It took you a while, kawaii-shinigami chan" he said while grinning with a peace sign dedicated only for her.

"Meh, fights, im not really a fighter, i'd say peace and love to everyone, but they wont believe me"
    He complains.

Spoiler:
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 am

*Sara sighed and watched the battle once again*

I agree if only life were as easy as that. Though the fighting does give me a good feeling of hapiness sometimes.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 am

*Zephyr simply flies arund the tornado attack with blinding sped and aims to slam into Winter with his horn*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Ira Jumped off from winter as she attempted to touch the tornado to run it into a frozen cone of element, but something weird started to happen to her. She got caught by her own tornado and was thrown away into the woods.

Winter, who was distracted by Zephyre realized Ira's failed attempt too late by milliseconds.

Winter flew after her but was surprised at what got her.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 pm

"Disappointing... aint it winter..."

Lobo communicated Winter through thought as he caught the falling Ira.

"To fail the person you love the most, just on the nick of time. You... failed."

Lobo was in some rage as he had blasted a fully charged grand ray cero at winter for failing its master.

"It would appear that i arrived a little to late to welcome you on this level, but it's too late to fight each other for something already too late."

Lobo had turned to face the cathedral and continued.

"The gates to Hueco Arca had been opened, and the more cursed of us had been weakened by this sudden change.

It would appear, that our leader has appeared.

You have all... failed to do your mission."

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 am

My concern is not to stop the gates from opening, if we gain back our powers that means all of the henchmen are as good as dead, you being the henchman. And with all of us at full strength thers nothing that would stop the Vizards and Gotei allied. So please Lobo save teh chitchat, tell me who my significant other is so I can be done with it.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 am

Hmmmmmm..... That is so weird.. She's been frozen like that for days..

*Nachos thought as he looked at the frozen Atracon*

I know! If she's my inner hollow, then she's gotta have some ducky in her..

*Nachos pushes the frozen byakurai aside and pulls out his ducky makeover kit*

Now, let's see what I can do here..

A few hours later..

TADA!! I have created yet another masterpiece!

*He holds a mirror up to Atracon*

What do ya think?

Spoiler:

Sorry, I was bored and wanted to do something bakaXD
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5414

Post by Seven Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 am

"Tsk tsk tsk" Dizzy sighed. "That just proves your incompetence."

Dizzy had jumped off the tree from where he sat while watching Sanba and Ira's match.

"We should stop here Lobo, dont get to carried away by your emotions right now." Reappearing behind Lobo Dizzy spoke.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 am

Rustling from the other end of the woods, Lasci had almost made it out but bumped someone on the way.

"Lo... Enuvi? Heeh, i thought you died on that last mission, whats going on here?" he asked as he saw them stopping into a pause while speaking with each other.

"AHH, you're scolding them for there incompetence as our halves, that's just so you, Lobo.

But they're not at fault here.

In fact the other bunch of them pretty much forgot to inform the ones from here, or was there a reason for that?"

Lasci laughed in his own amusement.

"But that blonde idiot is right, dont get carried away, the opening of the gate caused me to revert back to my kid form, it made Senor Madera stronger than before, like he said you all failed."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 am

*Sara walked out of hiding slowely to see what has just happened. She felt spritual pressures of new espada, though one is very famliar to her*

Oh he's alive, I guess we can go at it for another round later, Sanba-san what do you think?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Sara at this point I just want all the talking to end, lets go and finish these fools off.

*Zephyr transforms into his final awakening form, a human*

*Zeph jumps into the air just before he shoots three huge red cero at the group of arrancar talking*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:21 am

-_- This is going nowhere...

*Nachos shunpos over to where Sanba and Sara are fighting*

Need any help over here? My opponent has turned into a statue again..

*He looks up at the 3 espada*

Hey!! You guys know her right? Does she do that often? You know, turning into a statue and such..
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:05 pm

"Oh my, this is bad" Lobo sighed as he lit his smoke. "On so many levels bad."
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm

"Speak human you stupid wolk!" Lasci angrily spoke. "What are you saying?!?!"
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

"In times like this, we do what we do best" Lobo continued. "We run!"

As Lobo said so, Sanba blasted of the Cero at them and run whilst carrying Ira with him.

"Goodluck with your fight, Lasci!"
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Lasci's eye widen as he was left to be blasted by the cero the familar had released. "Not good" Lasci threw two metalic like orbs towards the blast which seemingly absorbed it.

"Heh, wont work on me idiots!"

Before long he chaised right after Lobo and Ira.

"Hehe, you wont catch us"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:59 pm