Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto} Empty Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto}

Post by Ciel Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

The sewers

Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto} 2rymsme

Falling from the ceremonial hall separated Lee from both his team and the others, he ends up lying unconscious from the fall on the cathedral's sewer line with no idea how to get back, what obstacles could he be facing once her wakes up?

Please don't spam, only lee can make RP posts here till his battle ends.

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto}

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 25, 2010 4:14 am

A light grunt emitted from the body that laid itself on the ground. The body slowly starts to stir as the right hand twitches slightly. It slowly balls itself into a fist and then releases as it raises up and places itself onto the ground and does the same thing with his left hand. He pushes himself up as his head felt like it was used for a kickball and then hit by a train. He stumbled onto his feet and fell back onto a railing. This felt good as he now had his hands free to try and put his head back together, both hands placed onto each side of the his temple. He said many curses and foul things under his breath as he then slowly opened his right eye for the first time to actually look around himself and spoke to himself as well
    "You...have got...to be kidding me...this is in no way respectable..."
    He turned and looked, no use just standing around and with that, he used the railing at support for the time being as he slowly walked down the horrid place.
    Avidez Viveza
    Avidez Viveza
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5398

Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Sewer Line {Lee_takamoto}

Post by Avidez Viveza Wed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Just a little bit further down the sewer line, the temperature suddenly plummets as the figure of a young girl leans against the wall with her arms crossed and a pout across her face.

"Why am i on sewer duty..." She grumbles to herself "Ahh finally someones coming..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Fri May 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Kyouga eventually found himself in the sewers, and quicker than he expected. "Geez, Lobrego-San surely wasn't kidding..." Kyouga trailed off as he advanced further down the sewers. "Avidez? Lee? Well, this shouldn't bee too difficult then..." Kyouga said to himself. "Lee, are you uninjured?" Kyouga asked his nephew.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Lee continued slowly down the horrid place, slightly limping every now and again. It was not a vacation spot he would have picked but the waking up portion was the worst part. He slowly moved his left hand up to his head and rubbed it as he thought he might have heard something up ahead. But the fact that his head felt like it was getting hit by a truck every time he heard a drop of something didn't help. It didn't help that he felt like he was going to a freezer. Why was it so blasted cold? There was little to no logic to this. He moved his arms up and crossed them over his chest and held his arm as he let out another breath, the cold air turn it to a light fog. He then let himself come to a stop as he looked to see...a girl? he turned his head to the side as he spoke
    "W-what in the world is someone else doing down here?"
    He moved his left hand up to his ear as he mac truck hit him from the sound of someone yelling. Stabbing someone was starting to sound like a really nice idea if it made things quiet
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 am

((OOC: Is this still going on?))
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 pm

"Lee, can you handle her; or do you require my help?" Kyouga asked Lee politely as he got close to Lee, keeping a low tone of voice. Kyouga didn't want to get Lee into any more trouble than he needed, but he had a feeling that he would have to hurry up. What was it that his mother was hiding? Was there something she knew that was involved with all of this? Regardless, Kyouga needed to desperately move forward.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 am

Lee held his arms tighter as he slowly rose his hands along them as he tried to warm himself as he turned his head back and stopped as he leaned his head down to look over his glasses toward the voice. He looked toward Kyouga and slowly moved his right hand up and placed his index finger onto the middle of his glasses and pushed them back up onto his face as he turned back toward the female and spoke as he moved his right hand back to his left arm as he began to speak
    "I have received no order to abolish anything nor has my life been threatened to the point that I might not be able to do my duties. A death of cold would soon catch me."
    He slowly began to try and warm himself once more
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 am

OOC:

Sorry for the delay on this thread, the one who's playing avidez is currently busy with RL so this has been stalled, when he/she comes back, you can continue this. Or if not head on to the next level, which is back at the ceremonial hall, but please wait a little more.

Thanks

Rue
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm

OOC:
    I myself would like to continue this, I really, really, really would.
    But, at the same time, I don't want to be sitting here for a month, problematic
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Kyouga suddenly realized that Avidez was making no effort to react. "Lee, I'm going to go ahead. Catch up with me when you're ready, okay?" Kyouga said and asked as he quickly left Lee, and went past Avidez. After a certain period of time, Kyouga could feel a breeze of air. He then realized that he was close to where he needed to be. "I'm coming mother..." Kyouga said as he seemed to get closer to her Spiritual Pressure.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:18 am

Lee turned as he watched Kyouga speak of moving on ahead. He turned and watched as Kyouga made his way. He then turned toward the girl and and moved his right hand down and into his pocket and paused for a moment as he then moved his left hand hand up and placed his middle finger onto the center of his glasses and pushed them up onto his face as he took in a deep breath and then exhaled
    "Now that having to worry over Kyouga has dissipated, why are you really here and how did I get here..."
    Avidez Viveza
    Avidez Viveza
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Avidez Viveza Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:04 am

Avidez breathes out as her icey breathe lingers in the air

"You still haven't relised it..." She says looking at the ground

"You're all pawns on a chessboard... nothing more..."

She draws her zanpakuto as the hilt begins to freeze within her grasp

Spoiler:
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:49 am

Lee watches as the female speaks and her breath turns to fog from the cold air around her. He slowly moves his left hand down to his side as he slowly withdraws his right hand from his pocket as a small iron bar not to much longer out of his grip, is held and he moves it over his chest as he speaks
    "Pawn or not, I am content with the way things work and who tells me what to do."
    A blade shoots out the bottom of the bar that seems to be the same length as the bar itself as he now holds a knife in his grasp as he slowly moves his right foot back ever so slightly and turns his left foot to the right and waits

Spoiler:
    Avidez Viveza
    Avidez Viveza
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Avidez Viveza Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 am

Without a moments hesitation she leans forwards and kicks herself from the ground

She flies towards Lee with her icey zanpakuto pointed outwards infront of her aiming at Lee's chest
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:34 am

The eerie silence that had floated between the two was shattered within seconds as she fired herself forward toward him. He had little time to think of a proper attacking counter measure so he did what he was best at for the time. He threw his zanpakuto up and placed his left hand behind it and spoke
    "Enkosen!"
    A shield of condensed reiatsu was summoned to try block opponents attack.
    Avidez Viveza
    Avidez Viveza
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Avidez Viveza Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:48 am

The zanpakuto hit the kido shield hard as she spun round on the spot

"You shinigami and your palor tricks..."

Vanishing from the spot she appears above Lee's head pointing her hand at him as a light blue ball of energy begins to form in her palm
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

The shinigami watched as his Bakudō did what he wished it to do and protected him from harm...for the time that is. He listened to what she said and was about to comment until he rose his head up to see a blue light growing and not enough time to use another Bakudō strong enough at this range. He quickly moved his left hand onto his chest and pointed his index finger upward and spoke
    "Rush To My Side....Degripher. Final Waltz."
    Within a fraction of a moment, Lee was encased in his Shikai and withdraws his spiritual pressure into the armor itself and then releases it in one sudden and mighty burst to stun or know anything around it off balance. Once this is done, Lee bursts forth and connects a single punch. He then does this a multitude of times where he no longer takes on a shape but is seen as a form of lines. After which Lee launches himself high into the air and two other images that resemble Lee at his sides. They launch themselves straight down to the opponent with a mighty punch, one after another, each driving them deeper into the ground until Lee himself delivers the final punch. The entire area of the sewer around where she landed caved itself in a few new built floors. Steam rolled off the Shikai as watch would drip down onto it. The foe was now gone and Lee faded as he disappeared, not wanting to be in the area any longer than he already was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:41 pm