Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Francine
Aki_624
Atracón Venero
Baka Yukimura
Sanba Yukimura
Loli Gaga
10 posters

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} Empty Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Post by Loli Gaga Thu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

The Courtyard

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} 2ez31pz

Nacho Case:

Spoiler:

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} Oko7pt

Sanba and Sara Case:

Spoiler:

The courtyard forces are far more durable and powerful than the ones that had been deployed outside. Most of the hollows inside are probably on the same level as an 8th seat or higher. And unlike the ones outside, they are smaller, quicker, harder to attack.

As for the rest of the crew, they are still battling with the barrier. As of the time being, the Espada are not yet alerted of the shinigami's arrival at the inside, will they make it inside the cathedral without being noticed, or would they be discovered.

NOTE:
    You are all given RP freedom on this stage, do what ever you like, but please remember not to God mode, our characters had been fighting for quite sometime now, remember reiatsu and strength limit. That law applies on all characters, also remember your seat.

More about the cathedral, the way to enter is prolly through a catacombs leading to the sewers which gets you inside, if you read around, you'd notice battles going on through the other threads in which areas, theirs a graveyard and a Sewer line.

Giving you RP freedom, i leave you with just those clues. From this way on, goodluck.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 28, 2010 6:58 am

*Falling from the sky Sanba glides his way into a tree to keep hidden*

*He then looks over to see Sarah also falling*

Agh

*Sanba grunted as he felt Ira's reiatsu. He then saw her walking through the courtyard*

It would seem only Sarah and I were dropped in here.....this should be very tough
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri May 28, 2010 7:27 am

*Nachos is sent flying towards the ground, he puts his hands out*

Bakudo........ummmmmm....damnit I forgot it! This is gonna hurt...

*Nachos slams into the ground*

Owwwwwwww!!

*He looks around and sees no one*

Well, that's one way to make an entrance..
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

BD-cash : 5296

Post by Atracón Venero Fri May 28, 2010 8:38 am

"Yes very flashy" a familiar voice speaks from behind him

Still in her released form she walks up to Nachos

"Finally i get to have my revenge on my jailer" She says as she swings he electrified sycthe in his direction.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 am

*Nachos shunpos away at the last second, his sleeve being cut in the process*

Jailor? Alright toots, I don't know what you heard, but I am not your jailor!

*He looks at her released form and winces*

Jeez, could you at least fight me in your sealed form? It's much more friendly to the eyes..
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 am

"How many times have you put on that mask?"

she asks as she sonidos towards nachos and appears behind him

placing her sycthe at his back sparks of electricty begin to run down the blade towards him

"How many times have you borrowed from my powers? Well now the tables are turned..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 28, 2010 9:26 am

*After fighting Lobo Akira landed on the ground stumbling on the way*

ow......using too much reiastu really takes a lot outta me.

*She got up and felt another reiastu...two actually*

Sanba-san and someone else.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri May 28, 2010 9:30 am

Enkosen!

*A red shield of energy blocks her scythe, Nachos then away again*

Jeez, what is it with you and the sneak attacks? And what's my mask have to do with anything?

I earned my hollow powers by defeating my inner hollow, and you are not my inner hollow, ergo I am not using YOUR power!
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Fri May 28, 2010 9:53 am

"My form may have changed..." She says looking at her hands

"But without going into further detail i am your inner hollow" Atracon sonidos above Nachos and aims her right hand down to him, a yellow ball of electrified energy forms in her hands

"And i shall have my vengance" She shouts as the blast shoots towards Nachos
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri May 28, 2010 10:40 am

Soukatsui!!

*A massive blue blast fires out and collides with her attack, causing a massive explosion, after the smoke clears, Nachos appears in the air behind her with his finger pointed*

My inner hollow was nowhere near as ugly as you....Byakurai!

*He shoots the white blast right at her head*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Fri May 28, 2010 11:40 am

Staring blankly into the sky, Ira suddenly felt a familiar reiatsu surge, similar to that of the shinigami that had trapped her once.

"They're here.."

she said touching the cathedrals glass from the inside freezing a part of it.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5414

Post by Seven Fri May 28, 2010 11:45 am

"Etoh, Ira-chan, can you please stop freezing the windows, although its very very cute and all, Lobo will be mad if it breaks and oyu hurt your self."

Sensing a sudden change in her mood, Dizzy just smiled at her who was still staring out side onto the 3rd courtyard.

"Did your friend arrive?"

Unable to wait for a reply he continued.

"Want us to go there?"
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Fri May 28, 2010 11:49 am

"No.." Ira silently said while closing her eyes to concentrate more on the sound of his wanderings. "My enemy..."

Saving no time as she had finally spotted his location from within the cathedral grounds. She opened her jaded red eyes and took a short glance at dizzy as she walked away.

"At the second courtyard, we must hurry."
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Fri May 28, 2010 11:52 am

Dizzy had no choice but to follow order from a person he adores greatly.

"Yes princess, I'm coming"

Dizzy happily follows Ira admiring how much she had grown in such a short period of time.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat May 29, 2010 3:16 am

*Sanba sensed that Ira was approaching, with the other arrancar*

Great, Sarah come. We must strategize

I know only one of these opponents, and we have history so I will be fighting her. But we dont know anything about this other guy so let me face both of them at least for a short amount of time so you can learn more about him. nce you believe you've seen enough come out of hiding. Is that cool with you? I dont want any surprises
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat May 29, 2010 3:30 am

*Sara get's up and walks toward Sanba*

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'll stand in the back. Just call me when I'm needed.

*She grabbed the hilt of her sword slightly just in case*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Sun May 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Ira arrived jumping of from one tower to the ground, together with her was Desidia. As they arrived the hollow guards started popping out from one place to the other, they were now aware of the shinigami's prescience.

She spoke of no words and just stared at sanba, it would appear that she was in a somewhat melancholic mood.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun May 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Dizzy was already leaning on a tree as they arrived, as if he was there the entire time.

"So is he your lover"
    he asked as he stared down at him from head to toe.

"But.... he's nothing like me!!!" he complains with a sigh.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Sun May 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Ira ignored Dizzie's comment as she did not have the voice to argue with someone who wouldn't understand.

She did sense another persons aura within range, but she did not bother, for the one in front of here was the one she had business with.

"You know what we are now... don't you?"
    she asked sensing that he didn't have the same confused look as he did before, but it would appear that he had more questions in mind.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 31, 2010 12:20 pm

*Sanba looked to Sara*

Go hide for a bit we gotta scope these guys out, I want you to read the Desidia guy before you two fight

*As Sara ran off SAnba looked to Ira*

Hmm no what are we?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 pm

*Sara ran off and hid herself within the courtyard along with lowering hr spritual pressure*

I canobserve he's moves and rest. This is perfect

*She kept a close eye on the arrancar named Desidia*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:54 am

"It doesn't matter." She says as she ran off towards the area where there were many tree's wondering if he'd follow her.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 am

"My my, there she goes again taking my breath away, well better follow her before she gets mad at me, come shinigami" Dizzy smiles as he skipped from one tree to the other.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 am

*Sanba steps forward, throwing his shirt over his shoulder so that his body could be shown. Made up of all muscle he had his training pants on, ready for battle*

Okay then

*Sanba raised his arm and threw it forward indicating for Sara to move along behind them, he then drifted forward, followong the arrancar*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 am

Ira had prepared her self for what ever outcome the fight had, she had her original weapon back, the neko-te on both hands poking out like tiger claws.

She stood under the moon awaiting for uncertain outcome, but she was ready, for her it was the moment of all truths.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:54 pm