Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi} Empty Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi}

Post by Ciel Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 pm

The Swamp

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi} 20r1tmf

Separated by falling from the ceremonial hall, Suzaku ended up drenched on the swamp where the moon was barely peeking through, at first glance you'd think that its in a place completely different, but upon observing closley, youd know that your still around the cathedral grounds.

Please don't spam, only Suzu can make RP posts here till his battle ends.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi}

Post by Muerte Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 am

Suzaku fell out of the Floating Cathedral due to his mother's actions. He had a '=_=' on his face as he landed in the waters.
    "Why did she have to do that though" He thought to himself. He looked around the area and realized he was in a swamp.
    "So, I land in a swamp, just perfect" He said, angry. He tried to clean himself off but it was to no avail. He took his captains haori off of him so not to weigh him down. He had no sleeves on his uniform, almost like a fighter. He reached into the pocket and pulled out the tranceiver that his mother had thrown to him.

"So, how do I use this, it looks a little bit more complicated than the ones I gave to Lee and Kyouga" He thought.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi}

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed May 26, 2010 2:37 pm

"Phuh! Cant even use such a simple machine, how pathetic. HAHAHAHA" Somewhere in the woods roared a familiar voice, It was the same voice heard from the cathedral maze.

Slithering sounds could be heard from most areas of the woods, Suzaku was definitely not alone.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 27, 2010 3:57 am

Suzaku tilted his head as he heard the voice. He sighed, pretending to not have heard it.
    He held the headpiece in his hand as he pressed a button. A voice could be heard on it but it was unclear on who it was.

"So, if you're there, then come out" He said, ignoring the slithering noises, acting as if he noticed now.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu May 27, 2010 4:52 pm

"If you're so eager to see me, why dont you come look for me your self, kid."

Lasci's laughter could be heard all over the area, but it was still hard to spot where he was coming from.
    Califa Cobra
    Califa Cobra
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5335

Post by Califa Cobra Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 pm

The slithering sound stops as the predator seems to have found its pray. a 10 foot cobra stood high behind the shinigami as it released a fully charged cero aiming to hit Suzaku.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Suzaku gave a glare as a fully charged cero was blasted at him.
    Trying to get away, he flash stepped so he could find who it was he was looking for.
    "Sorry Shinja-hime, I don't have time for you" He said sarcastically. He continued to jump through the trees to find the other person.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu May 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Lascivia stands from where he was sitting, which was just on top of Califa. "What is this, he didnt even see me?" He was standing 3 feet 9 inches tall on top of a 10 feet giant anaconda, and Suzaku missed him.

"OI, blindy, im here!" He yelled. His blue hair reflected of the blue moon which shun upon it, but his eyes, like a cats, brought fear to whichever it stares, it's colored wicked green, staring down over suzaku who was happily trecking the woods.

"Happy to see me?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 28, 2010 4:07 am

Suzaku stopped against a tree. He did a 90 degree turn and darted at the arrancar.
    "I was waiting for you to reveal yourself" He said, jokingly. He jumped back a few feet and pulled out his zanpakto from his waist. He held it out in front of him in a way that if he were attacked, he would be ready.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Fri May 28, 2010 11:04 am

"Phuh!, im not dumb enough to fight you in this state" He laughed as he fell on califa's head rolling from the humor.

"neh califa califa, what do you think?"
    As he asked the question he looked over at the sky and talked.

"Oi, Senor Madera, are you watching? I think i finally broke the amulet's code." He said clenching over at the amulet hanging over across his neck as if chained all over him.

As he pressed harder onto it, pink smoke filled the area as he seemingly transformed into his adult form.

He stood taller than most, but very average compared to tall men such as Haji Yukimura.He had long silver hair, and was at the age of a young adult.

Spoiler:

"Pheh, see that? I'm back Califa, i guess the code was not as complicated. BAHAHAHA"
    he then turns to the shinigami and smirks.

"Well then where were we? Oh i now remember.

Its me attacking you?"

Lasci vanished within mili seconds re-appearing infront of suzu with his Zanpakuto already unsheathed, he was already prepared to slash from Suzus right hand side.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 29, 2010 3:04 am

Suzaku flinced back, not being able to dodge the blade in time. It cut in a right diagonal like position on his chest. He held the wound as he jumped back, blood dripping into the swampy waters.
    "Dang you" He said. He gripped his zanpakto as he looked at the arrancar.
    "No more games" HE said as he held his zanpakto in the air. Lightning crushed into it from seemingly nowhere as the words
    "Shock Them, Boruto" Escaped Suzaku's lips. Lightning surrounded his body as he began to go from sealed state to shikai state.
    When the lightning cleared, it was revealed to be altered colors of his original shikai. His face was now hidden by what was usually green in color, his black and white jacket hoody. He brushed his pants of dirt from the trees as he showed his glowing white eyes.
    "Suzaku will have to take a break on this, I'm taking over"
    It was Zero who was speaking now. They had the same voice, only different appearance.

Spoiler:
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Sat May 29, 2010 10:47 am

"Magnifique!! Magnifique!!"

Lasci laughed.

"But i could care less who i face, to me, your still the same soumettre à"

Lasci jumps of towards the shinigami to take another swing at him, putting a test to the shinigami's release.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 29, 2010 10:58 am

Zero leaned back as the arrancar attempted another slash against him.
    "Not this time" He said. He attempted to kick the arrancar in the chest, and if that failed, he had already prepared to do a spin and punch him in the back.

*Zero, don't try anything stupid* Suzaku called from there inner mind. He was in the position someone would be in if they were meditating.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Sun May 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Lasci was unable to block the kick which went right through his defense. "But why" he thought as he crashed onto a tree.

As he stood up he wiped the blood that dripped from his lips which was now grinning.

"Lucky shot, now you try schizo-kun."
    he said.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun May 30, 2010 7:34 pm

"eh, shchizo?" He asked, not to worried. He took his zanpakto and held it out in front of him. It turned into electricity and formed into his body. "Now to get 'serious'" He said. He couldn't keep a straight face.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 am

"Pheh!" Lasci said as if spitting out something with the disgust. "I'm still waiting kid, i don't have all day, come anytime you grow some bones." He laughed with all amusement to himself. Lasci stood guard as he waited for the shinigami to make its move.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 am

Suzaku held out his arms to the side as blades made up of electricity formed around them.
    "Fine, I guess no more holding back" He said. He leaned foward and quickly ran at the arrancar, holding out his arms to block from attacks.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:38 pm

"That's it, that's beautiful, show me that beautiful agony!" Lasci laughed in all obscurity of the shinigami's actions.

Lasci had ran off towards him and continuously slashed in an "X" like motion.

"That's right, that's right, show me, show me your true power!!!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Suzaku continued to slash forward until he noticed the arrancar slash his zanpakto in an x like motion. He soon stopped and jumped backwards, getting cut on his chest.
    "Zero decided to switch places again" He said. He looked at the arrancar, black sparks coming off his body.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm

"Running again, no fun!" Lasci laughed as he blasted of a fully charged Multi-beam Cero at him.

"Come on, you can do better than that, shinigami!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Suzaku glared at the arrancar. He rubbed his head as he tried to think up a plan.
    "I have to try something" He said. "Maybe, just maybe"
    His zanpakto formed again as he held out his hands. He then grabbed hold of it as his spiritual pressure flared out around him.
    "God of thunder, angel of lightning, Ramiel, come to my aide!" He yelled out. His body was surrounded with the spiritual pressure as well as lightning, colored black again. As it began to clear, his appearance changed dramatically.
    He now had long blonde hair with electricity like formations on the tips. He had dragon like wings made of pure electricity on his back, and he had the same blades from before made of electricity on the backs of his arms. He gained a long lizard like tail with a ball of electricity on the tip. Standing behind him was the form of a large lizard. It was made up of his spiritual pressure and electricity. It disappeared as it formed into Suzaku's body.
    "This is my bankai, first time using it though" He said softly.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:37 pm

"Bankai bankai, fun fun, now show me what it does" Lasci laghed as he was waiting for the captains attack.

"I've been waiting for this, a real fight, come at me with your all shinigami"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Suzaku leaned foward as his hand turned to black electricity. He then ran foward and did a rapid punch on the arrancar.
    "Be careful how you dodge Dageki" He said. "Whatever part it touches, it loses movement and feeling in that one spot, so if I hit you in multiple spots on your arms, you won't be able to use them"
    He continued his barrage of attacks on the arrancar.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:45 pm

"HEH, i'd like to see that theory in action.." Lasci did nothing to stop the attack instead he allowed his right shoulder to get punched by the shinigami.

Cracks later on appear on them.

"HEH, not bad, not bad at all, I'd like to see you try beat me with that."

Lasci spread his arms wide as if inviting any form of attacks the shinigami have.

"Come, use it again."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 am

Suzaku's face seemed confused as he continued to rapidly hit the arrancar with the ability.
    "Are you hiding something?" He asked. "That requires you to lose your body or something?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:59 pm