Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi}

Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi} - Page 2 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi}

Post by Jeremy Winters Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:45 am

"Not quite" Lasci laughed as he was welcomed by hundreds of punches here and there.

"But you will figure out sooner or later, boya."
    Lasci was blasted off somewhere by the last impact from Suzu's attacks.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi} - Page 2 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : The Swamp {yamamoto_takeshi}

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Suzaku looked on as the arrancar was sent flying.
    "What do I do now?" He asked. He landed on a fallen tree and looked on.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Pink smoke filled the area from where Lasci blasted off too, but with the sudden screaming sound, he could easily be spotted.

"Nananana..What the heck?! I returned to a kid!!" cold sweat suddenly drops from his forehead as he did not anticipate this to happen.

"Crap, i though he gave me an hour to the least, its only been a few minutes, not good."
    with the sudden turn of events he turned to Suzaku.

"MAHAHAHA, it would appear that i am on my kid state, it would be unfair for you to fight a cute kid like me, wouldnt it?"

He laughed as he continued.

"Dont worry about it, i'll take my leave and we shall continue this some other time!"

Lasci continued on laughing as he run through the woods he knew very well.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 am

Suzaku gained a sweat drop on his head as he looked at the little arrancar.
    "Well, if this fight is over, I guess I'll head off to the Ceremonial Halls" He said. He reverted back to his shikai form and quickly ran through the forests, heading to the ceremonial halls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:19 am