Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Sunny
Francine
Loli Gaga
Lee_Takamoto
Kyouga
Muerte
Ciel
11 posters

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area} Empty Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area}

Post by Ciel Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Welcome to the Floating Cathedral

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area} Purple-Floating-Castle

This is where the ceremony for the opening of Hueco Arca is made, its a bond between two should a lot like a wedding, celebrated under the full moon. It's recommended that you take your seat and wait patiently until the ceremony is completed. In case of any interruptions, you will either be kicked out or beat to death by the Espada's who are participating on the ceremony.

Infiltrating from the sky is harder than coming from land, it 's now fully protected by a barrier which could only be disabled from the inside.

The only way to go there is through mini islands that floated together with the cathedral, dont worry about it falling, as the music stopped, the process of gravity had stopped with it.

Aside from ridiculously indestructible barriers, Hollow-bots are floating all over the place to stop anyone from attempting anything stupid.

Goodluck and have fun
    Stay on character.

NOTE:

those facts above are things you cant just know though its given to you VIA thread text. Try RP-ing your way through gaining the knowledge by trial and error. thanks for the compliance.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area}

Post by Muerte Fri May 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Suzaku held his head as he felt the presence of many people watching them. However, nobody was there. HE raised his head only to see Ciel, the one from before.
    "Ciel" He said in his mind, a thought ran past him as he tried to remember his abilties.

*I have t ogo so delete this if its to, bleh, and i'll remake it when I get home*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area} Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area}

Post by Kyouga Sat May 22, 2010 2:48 am

At one moment Kyouga was in the maze, but now he was standing before the Espada and a great gate. "Is that...Hueco Arca...?" Kyouga studdered as he fell to his knees, holding his head. "It's overwhelming..." Kyouga said quietly.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 22, 2010 2:56 am

Lee slowly hovered just a few inches above the ground in his bankai state. He slowly rose his head as he let his eyes fix over what was now around him. He slowly let his head tilt forward as he closed his eyes. As he did this, his body seemed to glow and then shattered as the remnants slowly seemed to either fade away or raise into the sky. Lee slowly hovered in the air for a moment before he lowered down and touched down softly and let out a deep breath, he moved his left hand over his chest as he rose his right hand which t held the iron bar that was his weapon. He slowly rose his head as he looked around once more to make sure he wasn't seeing things.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 am

"Hueco... arca.. eh?" Ruru shook her head as she thought like the other that they were just seeing things, but because of the full moons ligh shining over it, it was visible to everyone eyes. From a kneeling position she stood up using her Zanpakuto as leverage.

"True that it is the gate, but what would open such a majestic gate i wonder."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 am

"The key is your blood and your words joint with mine" Ciel proclaimed as he stepped down through what seemed to be invisible stairs. "Or did you think your the only one?"

With a 'bam' the cathedral doors opened as Uruha Ayako entered the ceremonial hall.

"Was there anything you forgot, or is this the extent of everything that you remember about what happened 20 years ago."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Suzaku continued to stand in the spot he stood when they arrived in the cathedral.
    He raised his head as he noticed Ciel had walked into the room. He gave Ciel a very dirty look and held onto his zanpakto and used it to hold him up due to the blast he had received before.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 23, 2010 10:47 am

OOC: it was Uruha who walked in.

"I wont let you do anything to her you demon."
    Ruru violently rushed in for an attack immediately aiming to cut across Ciel but Ira who had been guarding Ciel at that time stopped her.

"Suzu, take your men and leave, this is no longer a safe place to be in, GO!"
    she yelled as she threw her head piece to him. "That's to directly contact Mario, he's smart, he'd know what to do, but don't count on me being there."

Unlike her usual relaxed nature, Ruru was quite serious at that moment, she was so angry that she was unsure of what to do.

"As the acting Captain and Commander of Gotei 13, i command you to fall back, all of you."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

Suzaku, shocked, took the headpiece.
    "Mother.." He said. He stood up.
    "Lets go" He said. He turned around and quickly took off running. "I repeat, LETS GO!" He shouted to the men. The pirates got up and all followed him.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 am

Ira quickly blocked the captains attack as she realized Ruru was weakened by here for some reason, either way, she was not to let them escape the ceremonial hall for they were the selected witnesses for the gate's opening.

She turned to Ciel for approval, but he gave not the slightest care, but as her duty calls, she had to do what she had to.

Suddenly the room temperature started to drop as an explosion of energy arose from Ira. here eyes started glowing of light blue as it reflected the moonlight. That of which were of blood red color.

"Gruñido... Artemis..."

Fog suddenly filled the room as it was impossible to see what exactly was going on inside. ira seemingly vanished from it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun May 23, 2010 11:04 am

Suzaku stopped as the room grew colder. He wrapped his arms around him, beginning to shiver.
    "Why did it get so cold all of a sudden?: He asked. He looked around and noticed the room began to be filled with fog.
    "Oh, what now?" He asked, apparently not to happy by how things looked.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 23, 2010 11:14 am

Angered by the sudden unexpected release of Ira, ruru had very little choice but to depend on what she swore never to use again.

"I'm sorry, Nico..." She silently said as she closed her eyes and concentrated on her reiatsu. the winds suddenly reversed from its normal flow as every moving animation stopped. masses of reserved reiatsu blasted of from one she had never used before. "Bankai!" she said as she conjoined both the end of Himo no tenshi and Fuzen no tentou, her old and new zanpakuto.

It was a violent merge, tearing apart the dimensions within a 10 meter radius from where she stood.

The rust vanished as the merge was completed, they are now two katana's made one, with a longer handle enough to be maneuvered. The one facing the heavens turned into white as the other facing the ground turned to black.

Like a rotor she spun it before being attacked by Ira head on. She buried her zanpakuto using the white blade, as it made contact, everything turned into dust from within a 10 meter radius, in her case, everyone who needed to get away.

As the ground turned into dust, they fell into an eternal pit of oblivion.

"If you cant run, i'll let you fall, you can survive it better than staying here. I'm sorry."

As she said those words the ground froze once more showing Ruru one last time as she was stabbed by Ira's hand going through her lower body area.

OOC: Please wait for the one on one battle threads which i will create sometime later. For those who don't want to read the whole thing, you just fell into a pit and off to somewhere else cause ruru thought its to dangerous for you.
    Sunny
    Sunny
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5647

Post by Sunny Mon May 24, 2010 9:56 am

*Sunny appears behind Ciel wearing a tattered robe*

And so it begins
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm

"And so it does" Ciel smirks as he gazes upon Ira who had just stabbed Ruru with her hands. "My my, now what are we gonna do with your blood stained clothes, just when were about to start the ceremony too."

"and its down to two, i wonder what they would do to get here. the ones out side that is, i know they wont let off without a fight."
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5427

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

From the shadows Giriko slowly slinks into the light

"This plan is ridiculous, why toy with these ants when we can simply crush them here and now"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Ruru pushed ira away with what was left of her energy seeing the foe that she had been on the look for, for decades.

"So you are a part of this, why am i not surprised."

She sat in front of a pillar and coughed blood.

"You sure faked your death good, but i knew you lived through that day."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue May 25, 2010 10:43 am

"My my, i guess that you still remember a few even after i had left you" Ciel laughed as he stuck his hand on Ruru's chest while hearing her scream in horror.

"Wouldnt you wanna be one again? Uruha Reira?"
    as he pulled out his head it was drenched with her blood dripping all over the place. He licked the tip of his fingers and shoved his hand away to whisk away the remains.

"All espada can deploy again, make sure our guests are well entertained. Dont worry taichou, i might just let one or two of them live, you can even choose a name for me."
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5427

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Wed May 26, 2010 12:07 am

Giriko walks over to ruru as the blood drips from her chest

"Whilst you've been on this wild goose chase for me all these years i've been rebuilding the espada with a little assistance"

He says as he glances at ciel and back to Ruru

"We shall become the masters of the afterlife, whilst your precious soul society crumbles around you"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Ruru glances at Giriko as he said something but she couldnt make much of it from loosing much blood from Ciel's cut.

"Ayako, what do you know?"
    Ruru asked as she turned to uruha who was just standing there the whole time.

"This is destiny, oba-chan"
    Uruha walked passed over Ruru to stand beside Ciel who was took her hand gently and kissed it.

"This was supposedly your destiny, but as a bearer of the same blood line, im taking over a job you couldn't finish.."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Kyouga suddenly came back to the Ceremonial Hall after coming back from the Cemetery. "Mother, please, what is your connection to all of this?! What is it that you have neglected to tell me? What happened all those years ago, when you faught alongside father?" Kyouga desperately asked his mother because he wanted to know the truth. "Please, everyone, why must the lives of so many humans be put into danger? Why can't we resolve this as civilized beings? Sure, we have our differences, but Vasto Lordes and Shinigami should be able to reason with each other. So, what is the point if we end up destroying one another? Answer me!" Kyouga ranted as he tried his best to put an end to this conflict, since he realized that this fighting wouldn't solve anything.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm

"Nani? someone let you pass?" Ciel laughed as he only then realized that someone snick back into the ceremonial hall by either luck, or someone elses betrayal.

"And it would appear that he has questions, since im in a good mood, i'll let you have your fun, taichou, i'll let you answer every single one of them by your self.."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 am

After coughing blood several times, her eyes widen as she saw kyouga back in live flesh.

"Why.... What are you doing back here?" She yelled at him. "I clearly asked you guys to leave and not comeback, why?"

having have found another outlet to live longer, Ruru slowly stood up by supporting her self with her zanpakuto which was half buried on the ground.

"You've come a long way for a short story boya, but i'll tell you.

I dont remember much about Ciel, but i met him 20 years ago, back when i was the navigator of the arc.

Without me, there plans of taking over the new world of hollows is impossible, so to simply put the puzzle into piece, i hold the key, cause that door, only responds to my blood.

Our blood, the Minamoto blood."

panting she continued.

"Long story short, they call the key a bride, and when theirs a bride, theirs a groom, and that groom is Ciel, the one who holds the other key to this opening, my other half.

I thought i still held that advantage, not until that girl appeared, Uruha Ayako, strangely enough, she has a rare blood type that is similar to ours, that of which is compatible with that Ciel also.

As sad as it is to say, its just the same as that day from 20 years ago. it feels like history is repeating it's self."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am

"Very well explained my ex-lover" Ciel laughed as he lays on a floating cloud which flew slowly like a smoke over Ruru's head. "Either way your blood is still Valid for this union, but how weak you've become without me is just plain ugly."

Ciel then turns to Kyouga.

"Meh, we haven't really killed anyone in the process of this take over, you shinigami's are just to defensive over something so futile, we just want Hueco arca, is that too hard to ask?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:05 pm

"I just question what will be the effect on humans if you indeed reach the place you aim for. Right now, I don't know which way to lean. Should I permit you entrance to your homeland, or should I carry out my duties as a Shinigami." he said to Ciel. "You'll have to excuse my intrusion, but why are we fighting to prevent them entrance to Hueco Arca, Mother Also, why is the Minamoto bloodline so rare?" Kyouga asked his mother, apparently confused as to why they remained in conflict.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm

"Every blood line descends from something, to protect the structure its self, we sealed it with our blood, its nothing that special, but it would appear that Uruha has our blood"

Ruru stood straight and continued.

"I believe that there is something inside that arc, but as for what it is, i'm still clueless."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:50 pm