Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Sunny
Francine
Loli Gaga
Lee_Takamoto
Kyouga
Muerte
Ciel
11 posters

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area}

Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5445

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area} - Page 2 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area}

Post by Spark Blackwood Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm

"That's what were about to find out, Minamoto Taichou"

A voice started from the shadows, foot steps were nearing them and as the sound became louder and louder, someone came out from the shadow of the altar.

"Sorry to have made you all wait, did i miss anything interesting?"

A figure of a man appeared shortly after light from the moon shun on him, he was standing 6 foot 5 tall, with medium lenght blond hair, his eyes were as deep as the sea's, filled with vengeful waves of nothingness, just looking at his overalls would give anyone the feeling of hopeless-ness.

A man unmasked, yet filled with mysteries, the one behind it all, the one They called Senor Madera.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area} - Page 2 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Ceremonial Hall {RP Area}

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Ruru was overwhelmed by the mans spiritual preassure, it was as if it was as strong as hers, no, even greater than that, this man was that of on a different level, and that's not even his peak.

Ruru fell to her knees once more, she's never met anyone like him before, or so, not untill centuries ago.

"You... who are you?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"yare yare... now that's just mean, Chiruka-kun, you've met him not so long ago, but i guess you cant remember that either." Ciel laughed as he swoop behind Uruha who was still not her self.

He slit his right palm as did Uruha on her left, they joined there palms slit into a half forming a bond with each other. Thier blood dripped on the floor.

The dripping blood caused a violent reaction from both the ceremonial hall and the gates of hueco arca, glowing lines started lining the gates like a circuit on a fuse, forcing it to open.

"Theres nothing you can do to stop us now... Gotei 13.."
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Ethan Crowe Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Shortly after the glowing lines, an explosion occurred not far from them. The sound came from the hall just outside the hall's door, hinting someones arrival to the cathedral.

Another explosion occurred now blasting off the door to the ceremonial hall.

"Sorry it took us so long... but were here... now that we got our perpetrator."

As the smoke emerged the figure of a teenage girl in a high school uniform appeared before them.

"As the acting leader of the Ethernian Holy Order, i here by arrest you, Sir. Spark Blackwood AKA Senor Madera..."

A long pause followed what she just said, Minorin was just staring at him in great dismay.

"Spark... how.... How could you?" she asked as it would appear that she knew him. "How could you... betray the order... and for things like this... just this..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 am

Black sparks started to emerge inside the halls. Not enough to cause damage, but, it was noticeable. A man walked into the halls wearing black and white clothing. It was Suzaku. He had apparently won his battle, but it was highly unlikely.
    He took the hood off of his head as he noticed more people in here. He scratched his head as he looked. He recognized Ciel from an earlier encounter, and he noticed Uruha, his mother, kyouga, and some others.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 am

"Suzaku, Kyouga, can you still battle?" She asked as she was only recovering from the shock that Spark had given her.

"That man, Senor Madera, appears to be a magi, dont make any rash actions against him, so for now, your target is Ciel...

I tried sending you away earlier... your all so suborn, so you might as well just help me rather than standing there. "
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:42 am

"Attack me? are you sure about that, ruru?"

Ciel took an umbrella beside him and spun it round and round.

"I wont disappoint you then."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Suzaku nodded his head as he looked at Ciel. The black sparks from earlier focused around his body as he chanted his bankai. "God of thunder, angel of lightning, Ramiel, come to my aide!"
    His body turned to the form from before. He gained a lizard tail, black in color with a white ball of black electricity on its tip. He gained large swords on the backs of his hands and his hair grew longer with the tips being colored white and they looked like lightning bolts. His eyes turned to a squinted look as Zero took control again.
    "Suzaku, i'll fight for you" He said to himself. He looked at Ciel.
    "I'll fight you" He said, holding his hand out at Ciel.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

"Come at me all you want brother" Ciel laughed as he pulled out a katana similar to that of the 8th Division's captain out from an umbrella, or so, it changed into one.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am

"Brother" Zero asked. "How are we 'brothers'"
    He was confused none the less but he ignored his confusion and launched at Ciel, holding hi right arm out in front of him so the blade was out in front of him.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm

"yare yare, whats with the tention, nothing has changed at all, hasnt it? so you're still there after all." he waved his head in disbelief.

"I bet your torturing that young boys soul."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 pm

"How would I be torturing this boys soul?" He asked. He stopped mid way and looked at him.
    "And how do you know me?"
    He had forgotten who Ciel was completely.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 pm

"HAHA, you seriously don't remember, thats just the thing i love about you, brother."

Ciel walked about in a dancing motion.

"We go a long way back, you and I, but i wont be telling any of you, unless Spark allows me to."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Zero looked at Ciel.
    "Tell me!" He shouted. He looked at the girl on the ground.
    "What is my connection with him!" He shouted, asking.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

"If theirs something you shouldve learned a long time ago, it's useless asking someone who doesn't know anything." Ciel laughed as if he was truely having a blast.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Zero looked at Ciel with his now red eyes.
    "Fine then" He said. He crossed his arms as the sparks crossed him again.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:41 pm

"Im scared" Ciel laughed as he waited for Suzaku's up coming attack.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Zero looked at Ciel. He then leaned forward as he disappeared and reappeared behind him. He brought the blade attached to his arm down trying to cut her shoulder.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:47 pm

The image before suzu was cut in half but instead of a person it was a door.

"What are you slashing at brother"

Ciel's laughter could be heard, but it would appear, that they were no longer within the cathedral ground, instead somewhere else, possibly, Ciel's world.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 pm

*Does this call for another area or are we staying here?*
    Zero cuts the door in half. He crosses his arms and legs as he seemed to be floating using his tail to help. He then waited for what would happen next.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 pm

((Same place, the event is over anyways, no need to expand the RP any further))

Ciel just laughed in the darkness as it started raining pieces of paper.

"Even as my brother, i dont think you've ever seen this place."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

*So, we can say this is just a way to get Zero to remember or something..lol*
    Zero looked at Ciel. "brother..." He said to himself. He rubbed his head.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 pm

((nope, just putting an end to hueco arca event XD))

Gazing at suzu, ruru realized that something went wrong as he was just standing there like in some sort of trance.

"A familiar sight this is, where have i seen it before."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:45 am

*Can we continue it here or is this leading to something*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:54 am

its dead jim, let it go wind effect

my bad D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:35 pm