Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Francine
Aki_624
Atracón Venero
Baka Yukimura
Sanba Yukimura
Loli Gaga
10 posters

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} - Page 2 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:27 am

*Sanba gently landed on the ground about 20 yards from Ira*

Finally we get our battle

*From the moon, the large frame of Sanba cast a shadow over Ira*

Okay cyborg, shall we begin?
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5414

Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew} - Page 2 Empty Re: Floating Cathedral : Courtyard of hell {Sanba, Sara, Nacho, carveland crew}

Post by Seven Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 am

"Ahno na, thats a little too mean, especially for you Sanba-kun" Dizzy had laughed from what he said about Ira being a Cyborg. "It would appear that im not invited in this little clash of blades, how boring." Dizzy teased as he sat on the cold ground.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:54 am

*Sanba shoots a look at Desidia*

Oh no, I can easily take on two cyborg's

Disintegrate, black dog of Rondaniini. Look upon your burning soul and sever your throat....

*A red light paralyzes the two*

See....

*Sanba's palm is on the back of Desidia*

Hado #88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho

*A huge blasts shoots straight into the back of the cyborg*

(OOC: The first kido is unblockable, thats why it may seem god moddish)
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 am

Sitting down Dizzy didn't bother to move nor block any attacks the attacks of sanba, and as it would seem, neither did Ira.

"Give it your all shinigami" Dizzy laughed as Sanba magically re-appeared behind him shooting Kido right through him.

Bright light blue light shun over the entire area as the kido was released, as it vanishes Dizzy was out site, but miraculously a majestic tree appeared from where he sat.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:25 am

Ira was already able to move out from the bakudo in a matter of seconds when the tree had first appeared.

Ira Sonido's from the side to shoot numerous white bala towards Sanba.

"I'm your enemy... Shinigami"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:33 am

*Sara watches the battles while hiding. She notices the other arrancar is just watching the battle just like her.*

If he doesn't move how am I suppose to observe him?!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 am

Ekosen!

*A shield of concentrated reiatsu blocks the bala before Sanba shunpos out of the way*

*He lands again on his feet, near the tree*

*SAnba points his finger at the tree*

Byakurai

*The lightning bolt shoots towards the tree*
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:25 pm

"Crab's that was almost to close" Dizzy said who was seemingly somewhere on top of the tree's branches.

He jumped off and seemingly caressed the tree with his hands.

"Neh, its just a tree you know, you should t hit it with byakurai like that."

As he was speaking the Balla that Ira had shot seemingly bounced off hitting him, but not entirely damaging him.

"Oi oi, watch where you shoot those things love"
    he grins as he watches them battle it out.

"It would appear that Ira doesn't want me to join on in your little duel there, So i'll watch till i'm needed."
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Ira sonidos from where she was towards where Sanba had landed near the tree and attempts to claw for his face.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5683

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 am

tisons body sorse downward towards the courtyard as he reaches for his blade-hado 33 So_Katsui!!-a red beam of light shoots out of his mouth killing a large group of hollows as he slowly lands on his feet, his mighty horn on his mask shines in the moonlight as the blue flame burns brightly on its tip-
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:40 am

*Sanba bounces backward as Ira swiftly struck towards his face*

*Her claws left three slash mark on his right cheek*

*He then grabbed her extended arm and threw her over his shoulder, spiinning on his heel he shouted*

Hado 58 Tenran!

*A captain's level kido blast was sent in her direction in the shape of a tornado*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 am

Ira was sent flying off by Sanba's last attack, but winder had caught her from the fall.

Winter flew above Sanba shooting razor sharp icicle spikes over him. As he passed by Ira jumped off from winters back following its attack with a Cero.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 am

tison looks allaround the area wundering how many main enamys there are-i cant see were the sourc of thes hollows are comeing from.....well looks like ill have to kill more to find out...
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:18 am

Winter? I thought.......

*Sanba shunpos high into the sky to avoid the cero*

Hmm where did winter come from? I thought I destroyed your familiar last time we fought?

*As he said that Winter shot ice particles down from above, a small piece flew into Sanba's left shouder*

*He shunpos into the tree left by Disidia. Quickly removing teh icicle before grabbing his spellbook*

Agh okay, Zephyr arise!

*As the activation spell was spoken, Sanba's familiar, a large black unicorn, emerged from the darkness*

I guess we'll just have to kill Winter again eh Zephyr?

*As he spoke, SAnba winced from the pain of his broken wrist and the wound in his shoulder*

*Zephyr swiftly appeared directly in front of Winter with his unicorn lit up, a large black cero came from the tip of his horn headed dead on Winter*
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 am

ooc: forget my last post i didnt read anything so im stupid pleas disregard my last post thank you =_=; )
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Winter sonido's in front of Zephyr as white freezing Cero blasted off from its horn to counter.

While the familars went for each other Ira had explained.

"Familars wont die, unless the wielders die, well not unless you know of that one spell that can break the bond.

But i suppose you guys still know not of the events that occurred sometime ago.

I know you must think of me as your inner hollow cause of Winter, but your wrong.

Your Inner hollow is..."

Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 pm

"IRA!!" Suddenly a stern amount of reiatsu was shot out from Dizzy directed to Ira who was yet again speaking to her hearts content.

"Listen to your self, i know your our lovely princess and all, but if you tell him who his shinigami is, I'm going to have to eliminate you as a direct order from his hollow. "
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 am

*As Disidia was yelling at Ira, SAnba shunpod behind him*

*His zanpakto was at the arrancar's neck*

You shall make no such threats, if you lay a finger on her you will feel my wrath.

*Sanba lifted his zanpakto off the arrancar's neck*

*As he did so, the two cero collided resulting in a huge explosion of reiatsu*

Fuoco Sfera!

*Zephyr retreated a bit, then shot a fire ball from his mouth at Winter*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:13 am

Winter had formed a wall of ice which easily melted as the collision occurred.

Ira had completely ignored Dizzy and what he said and continued with the fight.

"Winter"
    she called fort her familiars name and rode on top of her to fly up high into the sky.

"Can Zephyr fly?" she asked immediately re-appearing 10 feet high into the air.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 am

"ACHAAA!!! That could've almost killed me" the seriousness in his face suddenly vanished as the shinigami placed its blade aligned with his neck, the color almost completely disappeared from his face as he spoke once more.

"It's not like i wanted to say that, orders are just orders, and i should always follow it no matter what.

I just hope i can get my sin back real quick, after all, were just halves without your souls, shinigami."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:28 am

*Sanba chuckles as he sits atop Zephyr*

Sarah! Come out and kill this bot please, hes rather annoying

Yes i'll follow you, lets go

*Zephyr spreads a set of wings, that before werent visible to the naked eye*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 am

As ira and winter have reached the highest they could get it started snowing profusely as Ira spoke her release praise. " Gruñido... Artemis"

The change in her appearance could be barely seen from the height they were at but when winter dropped for a fast flight down Ira was flying down on her own with cloth like wings from her newly formed cape.

Her body was no longer in its most human like state but was covered in ivory like bone structure enveloping her skin like an armor of stripes like a winter tiger.

Both her bony hands embers of freezing blue flame, like her eyes that were once crimson red now reflects the color of her soul. Blue...

Spoiler:

She was headed straight towards Zephyr and Sanba who just lunched off the ground. She motioned her body to head straight for an attack by using her left neko-te that could be lethal for both her self and the one she attacks.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 am

*Sanba brings his zanpakto up and blocks her attack, the force however knocked him off of Zephyr*

*Zephyr then rammed the now open Ira in the ribs with his head*

*Sanba centered himself as he felled, then focused reiatsu into his feet and shot himself towards Winter, who was still descending towards him*

*He brought his zanpakto up in an uppercut type motion, hoping to slice open her stomach*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:51 am

Ira allowed the horns to puncture her but she suddenly turns to ice which immediately broke into shards of ice.

Winters wings where flopped backwards completely covering the it's back greatly increasing its speed, as Sanba went for his upper cut like slash Winter spun in a 90 degree motion Revealing that Ira was still on its back, she countered the attack with her right hand neko-te using a mid-level reiatsu.

"Surprised?"
    she asks before giving it a push to depart from his zanpakuto.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:09 am

*Sanba bouncees backward before Zephyr picks him up from midair*

Yes I am but I think I got yu figured now

*Zephyr begins to circle Winter and Ira slowly*

Before we continue, earlier you were going to tell me who my counterpart is.......?

And if its not you, I must say that my true enemy is still hidden am I correct, I would like to know who that is so I may have MY powers back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:55 pm