Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Guiseppe
Francine
Sanba Yukimura
Celina
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
cool beans
Loli Gaga
12 posters

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 4 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Actually Lobo, you're not even on my target list. You might as well be another one of these hollow, my goal goes way over your head. The little jokes aren't helping you either

*Sanba looks to the lady espada still in the sky*

Come on over here baby, I wont bite
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 4 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat May 15, 2010 5:18 am

*Nachos gets up and brushes himself off*

Thanks for the healin cappy, hey did you check out my big finish? It almost killed me, but I finally did it!

*Nachos then looks at the espada in the sky*

Hey sugartits! Come on down, like he said, we won't bite....much..
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Sat May 15, 2010 11:18 am

Lobo leaned backward as to avoid the cut aimed for his neck while launching a kick aimed for the shinigami's ribs. "You're open" he says.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 15, 2010 11:24 am

Another ship crashes on the Carnival's stage as suddenly coins faster than a speeding bullet was sent aimed for Lobo.

{Captain Mario}

"Espada, how dare you harm a lady" Mario laughed as he landed on the ground with reinforcements from the other group. "I came here through Capt'n Minamoto's command, I'm here to report that they've successfully infiltrated the Cathedral. "

{Captain Rex}

"Mario! How dare you, I already said that line!" Rex said charging towards Mario. "But point taken, that's one rude Hollow indeed, he has the guts to ignore what i told him."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat May 15, 2010 9:11 pm

*Sanba looks at the pirates conversing*

Well now, we've gotten though the cathedral then. Our job is finished

Shinigami! Finish off these hollows, come on guys lets rid ourselves of these espada once and for all, then we can assist our allies at the cathedral
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Sun May 16, 2010 2:12 am

*Akira blocked the espada's kick but was pushed back*

Woah that was close. Guess I better be rea careful
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sun May 16, 2010 10:20 am

Lobo missed the kick but was more annoyed by the coin that hit him at a very high speed, he did not notice it at all.

"Nice technique you have there, may i know how you did it?"
    he asked as he seemingly stopped from attacking the female shinigami
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

Mario Grins as he turned to Rex who was not surprised at all. "I thought he would know but i guess he doesn't live where we live." Rex laughed.

"Watch and go figure hollow." Mario placed both his hand spread wide infront of him as coins started pouring out from his sleeves, in the nick of seconds he started snapping at them one at a time at a very high speed and a very high pressure.

"kata kata no, Burssuto" the coins seems to be endlessly pouring out as he kept on snapping them towards Lobo. But as if controlled by him it deflected away hitting hollows all over the place, the sound it made was a lot like a machine gun doing its way.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm

*Sanba still awaiting the arrancar grows impatient at her lack of sociality*

Fine

*Sanba shunpos behind Lobo, putting him in a full nelson*

Got you now. get him Mario!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue May 18, 2010 6:09 am

*Nachos sighs and yells out*

HEY! ARE YOU DEAF!? I SAID ATTACK ME!!

*Sigh* it's like i'm talking to a statue..

*Nachos then looks over at Sanba*

Hey, need any help with wolfie? This girl has completly checked out..
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

BD-cash : 5296

Post by Atracón Venero Tue May 18, 2010 7:58 am

"You are worn out from the fight with the Fraccion... what chance do you have against any of the seated"

She speaks appearing behind Nachos in an instant drawing her zanpakuto
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 am

(OOC; Sorry im gonna break off my mini lobo attack guys)

*SAnba rolls his eyes, as he lets go of Lobo*

*He appears behind the arrancar with his finger pointed at the back of her neck*

He's fine, im good at healing my comrades

Duck Nachos

Byakurai!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue May 18, 2010 8:15 am

*Akira claps and jumps in the air. She shunpos stright for Lobo*

Your mine again! Come at me.

*Akira slashed her sword at he's forehead*
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Tue May 18, 2010 8:26 am

.The Byakurai shoots straight through her neck, blood fills the air as she slowly falls to the ground

"Good shot" She says as she appears next to sanba unharmed, as the body on the floor begins to vanish "But your aim is a little off"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 am

Hmm interesting

*Sanba doesnt move an inch*

Well now, this should be fun

*Sanba spins on his heels and attempts a back-kick to her head, followed up by a continuous spin through leg sweep*

New Zanpakto File:
    Spoiler:
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Tue May 18, 2010 8:43 am

As soon as Sanba's foot lands on the back of her head another "clone" of her lunges towards Sanba with her zanpakuto pointed towards him

"My name is Atracón Venero... and i am the fastest espada"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 18, 2010 9:01 am

*SAnba falls backward, his back just above the ground perfectly horizontal*

*As Atracon is lunging, Sanba clasps his right hand and the density in the air disappears. Causing Atracon to gain way to much speed and fly foward*

Ha

*SAnba then slams into the ground, but vanishes yet again*

*He appears right in front of Atracon, knee up and pointed right at her forehead. She of course still had tons of momentum due to the loss of resistance in the air*
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Tue May 18, 2010 9:10 am

As Atracón propels forwards she closes her eyes and smiles

A bone crunching sound is heard as Atracón's head collides into sanbas knee at high speed, her hat falls to the floor followed by herself a few feet away.

Face down in the floor, blood streaming all over the floor, she lies seemingly lifeless on the floor.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 18, 2010 9:13 am

Hmm

*Sanbs backs off a few feet, wincing a bit from the collision*

Byakurai

*He shoots a bolt of lightning at the limp body, assuming it is nothing more than a clone*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue May 18, 2010 10:14 am

*Nachos ducks as the Byakurai goes over him*

Holy crap, it's about time you came alive woman! I was starting to think you were a veggie espada..

*Nachos shunpos back and watches Sanba deal with her*

You think that knee got her? I'm not sure it's over yet..

*Nachos draws his sword and holds it with both hands*

Niiroshini!

*The sword splits into two red scythes*

Alright let's see what she's got..
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Tue May 18, 2010 4:27 pm

To amazed by the attack Mario had made, Lobo was in a daze as he was sort of handled by Sanba then was let go as quickly as Con went back to action once more.

"My my, lets continue, shall we little miss?" he laughed as he stepped of the plat form aiming to clash blades with Sara once more.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 am

*She smiles as she gets in a stance.*

Well than I guess all the distractions are outta the way than. Let's continue.

*She quickly gets in front of him and kicks him on the torso*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed May 19, 2010 6:34 pm

the bandages lingering around him blocks the kick but pushed him backwards. He charged back in aiming to slash aiming for her neck.

"True, distractions are out now, so lets continue."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 19, 2010 6:41 pm

"OI!, don't forget about me you idiot" Rex yells as he recovers from his crash earlier.

He jumped out but had no control over his body, he suddenly came charging towards Mario who was just a few feet away from him. "Mario, move!!"

Alerted Mario avoided the attack but was more confused as to why Rex was attacking him. "Oi man, have you lost your marbles?" Rex continuously moved on for attacks after another and said. "I cant stop my self, i cant control my body,It's got a mind of its own."

"What in the golly world, you've really gone mad" Mario gave Rex a punch to the gut aiming to knock him off completely.

Rex crashed from one stand to the other, but as the dust emerges from the crash, Rex was still found standing. "Oi! Rex Xerxes!! Snap out of it boy!"
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Wed May 19, 2010 11:00 pm

"Your sceptism was correct shinigami..."

Atracón says as she walks up behind Nachos with her sword drawn

"I have mastered Sonido to a fine art which when you add a few more steps to your movement, well you see with all these clones"

Another Atracón says as she stands before Sanba

"But enough with the party tricks"

The Atracón behind Nachos says as she holds her sword out

"Blinding Darkness"

Spoiler:

A veil of darkness covers her as the clones vanish and she emerges transformed weilding a massive scythe, sparking with electricity down the blade.

"This weapon may hinder that ability now, but its power more than makes up for it"

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:06 pm