Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Guiseppe
Francine
Sanba Yukimura
Celina
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
cool beans
Loli Gaga
12 posters

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 6 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 am

"Uhno na, we weren't really together when we arrived here, we split up, upon observation, i'd say that only way to get inside the cathedral is through that big mess."

Mario said pointing inside the barrier, from the view, hollows were all over the place battling shinigami's here and there.

"I'd suggest you enter and see where your luck leads you, you'd figure it out when you get there. But oh, use this to communicate with her."

Mario says giving him a headset receiver, it was one way to contact the other shinigami's.

OOC:

GO HERE!!!

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/floating-cathedral-courtyard-of-hell-sanba-sara-nacho-carveland-crew-t3070.htm#63016

Reading the descriptions will tell you where to go.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5683

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 6 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:18 am

thank you-tison sees a large group of hollos gathering by the ship-hmph......hado 33 so katsui!-sudenly a large red beam of light blasts the hollos to nothing-there i repaid your kindness by savind your life-tison then jumps off the ship and heads for the courtyard-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:22 am

"Ehto, thank you" Mario yelled before the Vice captain left.

"Well, i guess i didn't mention that they come endlessly."

Mario Laughed as he drank some more rum and rammed the ship onto the barrier once more.

"Lets go break this barrier once and for all men"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:33 pm