Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Guiseppe
Francine
Sanba Yukimura
Celina
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
cool beans
Loli Gaga
12 posters

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

BD-cash : 5296

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 3 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Atracón Venero Tue May 11, 2010 10:13 pm

"Not recently lobo"

she smiles as she walks towards him and the pirate captain

"But this battle may work up my long lost appetite"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 3 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Rex grins as he licked Lobo's blood dripping down from his rapier. "You call us a mess? You haven't seen anything yet Missy" with a signal from Rex, ammunition fired from the battle ship hitting hundreds of hollows in one shot.

"Smart rocket, only hits enemies and not ally's, i guess its machines against machines after all."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 am

*Sanba stops attacking the hollow and looks at the new arrival*

Well now, we have three "espada" with us now.

*SAnba shunpos next to Rex*

We cant let them go to the cathedral, Ruru and Suzu have their hands full as it is. Better yet, we should probably send them a reinforcement party.

*Sanba gets into his fighting stance*

Well, were here for one reason. War so c'mon newbie. Its about time I show you espada why im the Vizard Leader
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed May 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Danku!

*A huge wall of energy pops up and blocks ezio's cero, Nachos mutters an incantation*

"You who is crowned with the name of man, wearing a mask of blood and flesh, flying on 10,000 fluttering wings, carve a twin lotus on a wall of pale blue flames and await the blazing fires to reach distant heavens."

*He then appears right under Ezio with his palms out*

Look's like I can't play around anymore......

Hado #73 Soren Soukatsui!

*A massive blue blast fires upward and engulfs Ezio*
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5348

Post by Ezio Altair Wed May 12, 2010 1:05 pm

*Ezio looks down at the last minute to see the massive blast coming towards him, he tries to move, but it's too late, the massive blast swallows him up*

Incinerate, Avide Rapina!!

*A huge explosion of reiatsu erupts, when the smoke clears, Ezio stands there in his released state*

Now it's time for you to die!!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed May 12, 2010 1:44 pm

*Nachos sheathes his sword*

Funny, I was just about to say the same thing....Kyakku.

*Nachos vanishes, becoming invisible, he shunpos all around Ezio while reciting an incantation*

"Wall of iron sand, pagoda of priestly form, shimmering fireflies of iron, fill until the silent end."

Bakudo 75 Gochūtekkan!!

*3 huge stone pillars fall out of the sky and hit Ezio in the back and both arms, slamming him down to the ground*

You should feel honored, this is the first time i've ever really done this kido. I've been training for months to get it right, but it still might kill me too..

*Nachos begins reciting another incantation*

"Limit of the thousand hands, respectful hand, unable to touch the darkness, shooting hand, unable to reflect the blue sky, the road that basks in light, the wind that ignites the embers...

*While he recites the incantation, 1000 torpedo sized beams of light start appearing in the sky*

...Time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders, light bullet, eight bodies, nine items, book of heavens, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower, aim far away, fire brightly and cleanly when fired!"

*Nachos looks down at Ezio*

Hold on to your butts..

Hado #91 Senjuu Kouten Taihou!!

*All 1000 energy missiles fire down on Ezio, creating a massive explosion, when the smoke clears, nothing is left of Ezio and Nachos looks down at everyone else*

Sorry for the mess guys..

*Nachos eyes roll back and he freefalls to the ground*

Spoiler:
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Wed May 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Ira smirks at the sight of her Fraccion disappearing on her and re-appeared in-front of the shinigami who defeated her fraccion. But as she did she did not feel a good vibe from half of the crowd including one of her ally's in particular.

"I wont.. i promise" she sighed as she slid away attempting to make an escape from the battle field. Several low level hollows followed her to stop anyone from following her.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 pm

*Sanba looks to Ira*

Funny...

*Sanba shunpos a few yards in front of Ira, as a small group of shinigami follow him*

Our mission is to keep you busy, I think by now you know that I dont take easily to failing.

*Sanba raises his hand and brings it down*

*The shinigami attack the hollow*
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

BD-cash : 5296

Post by Atracón Venero Fri May 14, 2010 8:00 am

Appearing a few feet infront of Sanba the woman looks at him as she draws her sword

"Keep us busy you say? or rather we are keeping you busy"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 14, 2010 9:32 am

*Akira back away from the crowd a bit*

hmm shoot, everyones taken. I guess 'll be backup than. Though how long will this last?

Spoiler:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 14, 2010 10:03 am

Rex kills yet anothert hollow following another quick kill from behind the 6th Division vice captain. "No idea how long it will last, but by this numbers, it might take a while, lets just not let the big guys run away from us."
    Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri May 14, 2010 10:13 am

Spoiler:

*Nachos fals to the ground and slams into the dirt, after a few moments he comes to and tries to get up*

Not so fast icicle girl! I can still fight!

*Nachos, breathing heavily, holds his sword in front of him, barely able to stand*

Your little puppy was a breeze, now i'm comin for you!!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 14, 2010 10:13 am

*Akira looks behind to see Rex she smiled and nodded than got into a stance*

Don't worry I won't let them. Can't let the guests of honor walk out on us now. Though these hollows sure are annoying

*Akira took her sword and ran in front of a hollow and sliced it through its mask. And than Kicked another hollow into it's hole, located on it's chest, that was next to her*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 am

With Con's help Ira made her way back ignoring any comments from the enemies, she vanished into the woods, seemingly following a path only visible to hollows.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Fri May 14, 2010 10:24 am

"Wow, greats moves miss shinigami" Lobo suddenly appeared on top of a tree watching over the battle with awe. "Im afraid this hollows are just toys of war, care to dance with someone of a higher level?" He offers looking over at Akira.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 14, 2010 10:27 am

*Akira turns to see a man. She smiles*

Well than, I'd love to. Akira Shyuya. Care to lead this dance?

*She slightly bows with a evil grin*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 14, 2010 10:36 am

(OOC: Im kinda upset that I didnt have a chance to stop Ira, a path only visible to hollows seems a little overboard/lazy. Just saying)

*Sanba shunpos down to NAchos and drops him to the ground*

Im gonna heal you, Rehei

*A green light comes from Sanba's hands quickly fixing Nachos wounds and eliminating his exhaustion*

Okay then, you're not at full strength but these espada clowns should be easy for you

*Sanba then walks through the mass of hollow, and shinigami towards Sara*

We need to keep the other espada here, even if they suprisingly vanish as the others did if they dont have a window of time then it wont happen. You see that girl up there? I want you to face her with Nachos. It should be fairly even if you use your head and not your fists SAra

*Sanba then looks around for Rex*

C'mon big guy, lets get this Lobo guy outta here
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 14, 2010 10:39 am

Spoiler:
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Fri May 14, 2010 10:42 am

Bandages flew out of his long sleeves covering his face with it. Before jumping down from the tree he took a bow and laughed. "My pleasure miss."

Lobo pulled out his Zanpakuto as he swooped away from the dry deserted land. It was a matter of a millisecond when he slashed aiming to cut through the shinigami.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 14, 2010 10:45 am

*Akira eyes widen at the speed of the arrancar. SHe quickly shunpo away from him with only a minor cut on her arm.*

Some speed you got there. My take me a while to catch up to it.

*Akira disappeared and appeared next to him and slashed at he's back hoping to cut him*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 14, 2010 10:51 am

OOC: Sorry Sanba, this is not Ira's domain for now. Either way, Sara is currently fighting Lobo as they agreed, you guys are gonna have to fight Atracon. The espada that had just appeared. You and nacho i mean.

"I'm sorry capt'n, but i kinda have my hands full right now, why not let Nacho boy help you out instead, i after all, would not let any man, Shinigami or hollow lay a hand on a lady."

Rex stood up from the rubble from where he was sent flying by a low level hollow. He moved his neck around confronting the Espada named Lobo.

"Oi, hollow with bandages, have you no shame laying your blade on a lady?"

Last edited by seraphim on Fri May 14, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Fri May 14, 2010 10:58 am

Lobo over hears the Vizard leaders comments and laughs as he was yet a gain cut from behind, but not deep enough to be anything fatal. He faced the Shinigami as he exchanged synchronized blows with her while trying to chat with the Vizard Leader.

"Keep us even if we surprisingly vanished, cute, but its not like were all gonna go like our princess, see she has a very vital role on the ceremony to come, so she couldnt stay so long as to fight or chat with you people, i believe your all aware of her voice being stolen.

Another fact is... that we dont need her to take care of you shinigami's, just me and Atracon are more than enough, wouldn't you agree conny-chan?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 14, 2010 11:08 am

*Akira pointed her hand out and canted spell*
    Shakkaho

*After shooting it she jumped away*

Nothing strong but it's something.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 am

"Yes, an attack indeed" Lobo said as he slapped away the Hadō and opened his seemingly charged palms blasting dark red colored cero at Sara.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 am

*Akira looked at the cero with a mere grin and jumped over it. Her foot was sightly hit by the cero. SHe lands on the ground and shakes her foot*

whw that was close there! I almost lost my foot. *laughs. than has a serious face* my turn

*She used shunpo to get in front of him and sliced at he's neck*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:45 pm