Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Guiseppe
Francine
Sanba Yukimura
Celina
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
cool beans
Loli Gaga
12 posters

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 5 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Aki_624 Thu May 20, 2010 2:38 am

*Akira barely dodges the attack and had a slight cut on her neck. She grabbed her neck to try and stop the blood*

"Woah nice one. Cuuld have almost killed me...... but ust almost."

*She grabes her sword tightly and appears behind Lobo slashing at he's back hoping to cut it*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA} - Page 5 Empty Re: Carveland : Beveland {RP AREA}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu May 20, 2010 3:08 am

Hey Nachos I got a plan for this one, but we gotta hold out. Save up your energy, ill take the first round. Im going to need you in a bit

*Sanba falls back into a back stance and brings his hands up*

Show me what you've got sweets
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu May 20, 2010 5:04 am

*Nachos watches the espada release her sword and shunpos back *

Holy hell!! That's one fugly release! Trust me toots, you should stick with your other form, you'll get a lot more work that way...

*He nods at sanba at steps back*

You got it boss..
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Thu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Lobo laugh as he got another cut across his back making an "X" mark from the earlier cut. "Not bad your self shinigami" Lobo sonido's a few steps back holding his right hand. The pirates who were lying around him suddenly stood up out of there own control. "Choose your own nightmare." the pirates were begging for there lives but could do nothing to stop them selves from charging towards the vice captain.
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

BD-cash : 5296

Post by Atracón Venero Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm

In the blink of an eye Atracón jumps up in the air spinning her sycthe above her head

As she falls towards nachos she swings the scythe in his direction
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Thu May 20, 2010 11:24 pm

ooc: sorry i meant to attack sanba there not nachos....
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 21, 2010 3:11 am

Enkosen!

*A shield of reiatsu blocks the attack*

And my name is Sanba, leader of the Vizards

*Sanba sticks both hands through the shield*

Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!

*A massive blast of reiatsu shoots dead on Atracon*
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Fri May 21, 2010 3:33 am

Atracón slashes her sycthe through the kido blast slicing it in two

Two massive explosions occour a few feet behind her shaking the whole battlefield

"The vizards, what a joke without your masks you are nothing but mere shinigami..."

She holds her right arm resting on the sycthe as electricity runs up her arm and into the palm of her hand as a yellow ball of energy forms in her hand

"Kari Cero"

A cero blast covered in sparks of electricity flies towards Sanba
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 21, 2010 4:28 am

*Akira's eyes widen as she was about to attack them but realized her mistake in doing that*

Shoot. Are you kidding me? Having others fight your battles.

*She runs toward the pirates trying to dodge them as quickly as possible and than tying to directly stab Lobo in the chest*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 21, 2010 6:00 am

Hmm interesting a kido of that level shouldnt be so easily swayed

*Sanba runs at the cero*

*His right fists glows with white energy, as he punches the cero*

*It too flies past his head in two, making two huge explosions*

*Sanba fist smokes*

Well that was smooth, I broke my damned wrist. I must say arrancar that you seem kind of chumpish compared to the other. I plan on ending this very very soon.

*He wields his zanpakto in his broken right hand*

Please come and show me more of this fighting spirit you have
    Atracón Venero
    Atracón Venero
    Soul

Post by Atracón Venero Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 am

"Chumpish you say, well i'll have to blame that on my original source..."

Atracón chuckles as Sanba grasps his zanpakuto in his broken hand

"Very well..."

Spinning her sycthe above her head she swings it down towards Sanba, the sheer size of the sycthe nearly pulling her off her feet.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 21, 2010 8:00 am

Well now you can float, thats nifty. Floating wont get you anywhere babe. C'mon now

*Sanba bounces back and forth waiting for his opponent to strike*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 am

Lobo god stabbed at full front forcing him to spit blood on the air he pulls away from the Zanpakuto buried on his chest and holds the cut with his free hand.

"Not bad shinigami, bu..." he coughed another chunk of blood before he was able to continue what he was saying. "But this wont be the end of it..." Lobo buried his zanpakuto to the ground before falling face first on it.

Silence filled the isolated area for while by soon howling was coming from every corner of the Carnival, wolves started flocking the place, seemingly protecting Lobo. One of them stood guard in front of him.

Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am

Mission Update

The ground started shaking as loud music came playing from the cathedral to them, the ground started cracking one place from the other separating them all over the place. The massive cathedral suddenly detached it's self from the ground floating unto the skies from where the moon shun deem full moon light.

chucks of land fell everywhere, it was as if it war raining earth all over, as the shaking stopped the cathedral could now be seen floating on perfect view. Before it could be admired for its magnificence half of its top fell from the sky as if cut from the inside.

It was then that gates appeared affront it, two giant doors that would mostly form a gate, most parts of it were hidden behind the fog of the skies but the gates were clearly visible.

"I give you... The gate... to Hueco Arca..."
    Ciel's laugher could be heard through out the area as but he was suddenly blasted off as he attempted to touch the gates.

But taking notice of the ones on the carnival just them he spoke to them.

"I suggest you all get here before we open this gates, after all, its humanity who is at risk. For now, i will be calling fort all my Pecado espada if you may, they are all needed for this grand plot."

With that he called forth all the espada either by will or not, it would appear that Ciel had power/control over the espada he had formed.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Rex fell on the ground as the spell binding him with Lobo broke the moment Lobo fainted from a fatal cut. Mario had quickly caught him before hitting the ground and was admiring the shinigami vice captain more. "Wow, im believe at this shinigami lady, oi."

As the ground started shaking Mario had grabbed all that he can throwing them back at Rex's ship and a few on his as he was wondering what would happen next. "This world had gone mad, ay." He says as he licked a pillar falling over the ship.

As the cathedral floated, Mario only just remembers that Ruru was there and that he'd left her on her own following her orders. "I wouldn't suppose they'd failed, didn't they?" Mario had asked his crew as he had totally lost contact with the team that went to the cathedral. "Signal jamming is it, it would seem that no signal based contact could penetrate through there, but why i wonder."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun May 23, 2010 3:55 am

Akira watched Lobo fall and looked at the wolves suddenly approching.

Iguess my fight is done.

She than felt strong shaking and saw a cathedral in the air

Woah.....intense... gate to Hueco Mundo. Coolness.

Akira stared at the cathedral and stood still.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 23, 2010 10:27 am

Mario saw to it that everyone was safe after the shake and yelled. "Everyone, i have a plan, get to the ship, were gonna try bringing our selves up there with whats left of the Reishi powder the 8th Captain gave."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 am

Spoiler:

*Nachos sheathes his sword*

Well, I guess that's that then..

*He shunpos onto the boat*

Alright, off to never never land!!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun May 23, 2010 10:45 am

*Akira heard Mario and looked at him and nodded*

Guess I'm done for now. To the ship.

*Akira puts her sword away and shunpos to the ship.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 24, 2010 8:54 pm

*Sanba jumps into the ship*

Alright ALL shinigami and pirates into the ship were heading to this cathedral so we can finally do away with the wretched cyborg's!

*Sanba tries to get moral up with some chants*

AHOYY AHOYY AHOY!!!!!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Nearing the floating cathedral several hollow-bots flew to stop them, but with the ships kido cannons, passing through them made it a bliss.

but the ship suddenly slipped had a full stopped as if hitting an ice berg.

"What in god's name in the bloody hell is that?"
    Yelled mario who was navigating the ship away from a barrier like shell surrounding the area.

"Tell you what mates, the ship cant go through as expected, you're going to have to enter that thing through something else, the smaller you are, the better chances of you getting in, but my pirates cant go through this see, they're not strong enough, so only you shinigami's can go through with your strong reiatsu."

Mario took out a barrel of rum as the cannons starting shooting towards the barrier.

"Hurry up then, this should cause a diversion, you go on and find a path you can all pass through, yah hear? We'll be with you in no time. "

OOC:

Guys go here, Carveland chapter officially ends from here after you post your exits ^_^

Thanks for participating in it ^_^

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/floating-cathedral-courtyard-of-hell-sanba-sara-nacho-carveland-crew-t3070.htm#63016

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 am

*Sanba jumps off the ship, with his shinigami troops following him*

Lets move guys, everyone surround teh barrier lets fin a way in!
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5683

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am

suddenly a bright beam of light appears from the sky, a figure appears in the light as it descends downward, the figure passes threw the barrier and crashes down on the ship ,a man stands up from the debris on the deck as the horn from his mask shows-looks like you need a little help....mind if i join in?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am

Mario with all amazement dropped from his stance with the spectacular scene he just saw. "Ahhh, you must be the 8th Division Vice Captain, pleasure to meet you, everyone just went through the barrier, think you can handle entering on your own?"

He says as he steered while killing a few hollows flying by him.

"Your captain is somewhere inside, i believe shes in danger too."
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5683

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am

tison looks around-i see....point me in the direction she went befor i asist you.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:42 pm