Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The Inception of Darkness (Invite Only)

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

The Inception of Darkness (Invite Only) Empty The Inception of Darkness (Invite Only)

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 am

A light rain fell upon the city, as the sky crackled and the wind whistled it grew darker. People ran for cover in the rain, as a thunderstorm soon took over the city, flooding the streets. Big Ben struck midnight and the city was alerted of the time. Atop the tower stood a dark figure, he looked upon the fleeing people and grinned.

The figure nosedived to the ground, headed towards downtown london. A massive explosion of dust a rubble rose and filled the streets. The humans were all confused, running to shelter fearing of bombs. However out of the shadows emerged the man from the skies, he drew his zanpakto and let out a rampage of destruction upon the city. Shooting several cero into the surrounding buildings, including BigBen.

The city was in ruins as the man rose above the destruction and let out a gran rey, obliterating the rest of what was left of london. On the rubble cleared, he pulled out a small key, it collected all of the souls of the now dead humans.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5202

The Inception of Darkness (Invite Only) Empty Re: The Inception of Darkness (Invite Only)

Post by ?????? Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm

A cloaked figure dropped from the sky followed by several others. One in particular stood there a little longer, wearing a mask staring at the man who held the key. They all nodded each other before the others deployed.

They all vanished until one was left, still staring at the shinigami. He spoke.

"You, you were the one in Japan." the cloaked figure reminded himself, sensing the same surge of energy from this shinigami. "And that key, you took all those souls as well."

The ground molded it's self forming a chair underneath the cloaked figure. "Interesting, very interesting indeed."

One other cloaked figure returned kneeling, it caught his attention. The figure whispered something to him making him stand up.

"Well then, it was a pleasure meeting you, but we have things to do." The figure bowed it's head before vanishing like smoke.

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

The Inception of Darkness (Invite Only) Empty Re: The Inception of Darkness (Invite Only)

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:12 am

*Sanba stood where he had been, looking at where the figure had vanished to. Everything was working itself out, he could be content with the progress. But he was far from finished. There were still several places he needed to take care of, before he was finished. The dark figures that had just left only enticed him to do more, however it also alerted him to the danger he was now tampering with. The coming weeks would be very enthralling. Sanba then vanished, off to his next destination*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Ruru arrived a bit late again, when she arrived in London, she could only watch the humans die, she was so close in finding Sanba and confronting him again, but they were there again, the ones chasing after her to send her back to prison. If not for a demon, she could never escape that prison, she couldn't imagine going back to that place, not until she finishes her duty as a Minamoto, she must find Sanba.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 pm

They were there again, dark cloaked figures, draping the streets, quick and ghostly. The humans couldn't see them, cause if they did, they would freak out. They followed the scent of the woman Shinigami, and she was not far from them now.

One of them sped away, quicker, smarter, it would appear as though, that he's the one they take order from. He found her quickly, and stopped a 2 feet away from her.

"Ah! Minamoto-San! Finally found you." The leader said. "You did a very bad thing, escaping was a very bad thing"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 pm

She buried her zanpakuto half way through the ground. "I can't just sit and wait my life away..." She fell to her knees, tears building up from her eyes. "Why can't I do this... for him... WHY?" she knew the answer, but she had to hear it from the cloaked figure him self, he was the one who imprisoned her after knowing of the horrible news, he knew that if she found out about it, she would follow him, and so she did. He knew her the longest of her life, but how could he do this to her? "Why are you doing this..."
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 pm

The other cloaked figures moved to go near her, but the leader held up his arm to his side, stopping them from doing anything unnecessary, as he saw it necessary for her to feel this pain all on her own.

"Ah, Minamoto-san, don't be like that." The figure waved it's hands franticly. "As a Minamoto... You cant meddle in this affair." in a final tone, the cloaked figure said.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 pm

"HE KILLED HIM!" Ruru launched across the street grabbing onto the cloaked figures cloak. "I can't let him getaway with this, not when he killed my husband." In a sad note, she let's go of him and turns away only to fall on her knees. "Why can't you let me do this... father?" she hoped he still had a heart in him, even a little, a human emotion they all had to throw away when they called them selves citizens of soul society.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

BD-cash : 6551

Post by Alfred Alstein Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 pm

The cloaked figure put up it's hood and it's mask melted off of its face. "This is out of our jurisdiction, dear." Alfred moved beside her to support her fall, she fell on his side and he lifted her up, his daughter, Minamoto Chiruka. His eyes on her was concerned, sad and confused. He was thinking so much that he no longer knew what the right decision was...

"Hell has it's own internal conflict, and we cant meddle with the royals affair."
    He sat her on a boulder and he knelt in front of her. "You must understand that Haji would've wanted you not to get involved in this." Alfred explained.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:51 pm

"He would've wanted me not to get involved, yes." Ruru agreed. "But I would've gotten my self involved anyway, his death made it necessary.

His death, made it personal."

Once she made up her mind, there was no longer any stopping her, by the look on her fathers face, it was obvious that he encountered her husbands murderer, but let him go. His conscience was getting to him, his empathy was with his daughter, but his loyalty was with the clans rules.

"If you want to stop me, you have to kill me."
    she knew just where to pull Alfred's zanpakuto out, she took his cane and pointed it on her chest. "Another death can't be that bad if I can be with him again."

Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

BD-cash : 6551

Post by Alfred Alstein Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Al knew it would come to this, when they had lost Momo, he couldn't forgive him self same with the parents, but he couldn't imagine what the two of them went through. He could only understand now, the bond a parent has with there children, he fell to his knees once more, head down, he took his zanpakuto from her hand and hugged her.

"Go...." The cloaked figure which surrounded them vanished one by one, as if they received the same order from Al.

"I will, protect you as my daughter... even if it means waging war against hell." It was not a wise move, but he was certain he wanted to help her, after all, Haji was his very good friend, whom he wanted vengeance from as well.

"So go... on... and keep running... I'll give you a weeks head start."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 pm

She held him back with her arms shaking around him, she held on for a second longer and let him go to get her zanpakuto and follow sanba's tracks. She took one long look at her father wondering what went through his head for giving her this opportunity, she was grateful, but was concerned. After that, she was gone, her father left there, alone in the dying London.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:08 am