Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Ethan Crowe
Urahara Kisuke
Avidez Viveza
cool beans
Baka Yukimura
Guiseppe
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
12 posters

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY - Page 4 Empty Re: Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am

*Zephyr walks to Hanzo and carries him to Nachos*

*He vanishes again*

*Sanba is sitting there on his knees and hand looking at the ground*

Im sorry guys.....I couldnt do anything, I even risked Hanzo's life.....
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 am

The bandage quickly unwraps its self from Hanzo dissolving into the wind. It would seem that he was no longer in control of the arrancar but was still unconscious from being frozen.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 pm

*Nachos slashes out with his sword, just barely missing Lobo, then gets something thrown at him, Sanba's horse drops Hanzo in front of him*

Ok, after this, someone's gonna tell me just what the hell is going on here!

*He sheathes his sword and gives Hanzo the soul restoring thingy*

I hope this works..
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Hanzo shudders on the floor

"Brrrrr sorry guys.... think ive got a cold" His teeth chatter as he lies on the floor semi concious, but chilled to the bone
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm

As the fog emerged and the Arrancars vanish completely, silence filled the area as the shinigami's were a mess.

"Quite a show you all put out there"
    The 8th Division Captain suddenly basks them with her presence."But not quite enough to defeat them I'm afraid." she smirks arrogantly then walks up to them and crouches in front of them.

"I have a request to make.... Leave them be.... and go back to duty, this doesn't make sense.

I suggest you all return to your posts and not to attend that ceremony."
    Ruru then turns to Nacho's and walks up to him stopping him from giving Hanzo the potion. "That's for Sanba, fuku-taicho(nacho), his soul cant accept the arrancars soul" she took it and asked Sanba to sit up.

"Desperation wont get you anywhere young one. What will it be? the night of the full moon would be in just a few days."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 am

*Nachos looks up speechless*

Ca.....Ca......Ca.....Capt.!? But I thought you died, what are you doing here?

*He walks over to Hanzo, wraps a blanket around him and helps him up*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:09 am

*Sanba glares at Ruru*

The night of the full moon.......?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 am

Suzaku disappears within a second and appears next to Nachos. He puts his hand on his shoulder and looks at him.
    "I'm sorry I wasn't of any help, I tried getting the others of the sixth to come help but none did" He said as he felt really depressed about what had happened. He turned to notice his mother standing there. His eyes widened as he saw her.
    "Mo-mo-mother" He said softly as he looked at her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 am

"I did not die... i wouldn't be here if i did, i just... well i'll explain it later, but either way, what will you're plan be? I wont be here for too long, My full strength hasn't recovered yet I'm afraid" she then realized that there was a Magi with them. "And who might she be?" Ruru asked confused with her presence.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:12 am

*Sanba slowly tries standing to his feet*

What is going on Roo? I know you fought the arrancar. Do you at least know why we dont have our mask? Or what there goal is here, like this ceremony?

I have no information to lead my guys in with. Im fighting blind right now Ruru, any information will be useful.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 am

"My mission involves one Arrancar in particular, they call him Giriko, he is the last known arrancar species to live to date, he escaped during an assault we did on Hueco Arca several years back, but Hueco Arca's Gate vanished once more, thus making it imposible to acces it.

This is top secret, but the hollows you see before your eyes day in and out, are fakes, 12th Division Manufactures them cause they dont want the balance to be ridiculed.

I saw an opportunity to find Giriko through this arrancar attacks, but ever since i've been under cover, i haven't spotted him.

I cant tell you what they are though, but one thing is for sure, they are not our real enemies, they are commaned by a guy they cal Senor Madera, Thats all i know for now. "
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:50 am

So these "fakes" aren't our target but the Senor Madera is who we should go after.... And Giriko? Are you trying to capture him?

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 am

Spoiler:

Suzaku put his right hand into his hair as he began to play through it. He was standing next to Nachos, just listening about the fakes and the leader and all this stuff and it wasn't exactly hitting him right to where he would understand it. However, he was putting it together the best way he could.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:15 am

Giriko? Me and Hanzo fought him in NYC, I think SuzyXD was there too. So you're saying the ice babe and the mummy were fakes?

*Nachos goes over and helps Sanba up, then gives him the stuff Lobo gave him*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:25 pm

"So...these artifical arrancar..."

Hanzos teeth continue to chatter

"Achoo... ugh... our vizard powers...what if they are... eww my nose"

Hanzo begins to theorise as he wipes his nose on his haori

" What if... and im going on a long shot here... our hollow powers were somehow being supressed or stolen from us... either way if that old bat giriko is behind this somehow i wouldnt be surprised"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Ruru sat on a bench and continues. "Precisely, but this fakes are far to realistic, they are like the real thing, i still havent solved the puzzle entirely, but i think you're in need of my assistance for the days to come.

As for the Giriko case, we believe he is behind all this as well, all together with this Senor Madera."

Ruru shot a look at the Magi who was just sitting silently and confronted her. "So tell me what brought the order to send you, I'm more fascinated on how you know much more of this than we do.

Does this involve Order experiments? Or are you here to record the event that could change the flow of time yet again."

OOC: Same Giriko from 6th DIVISION missions, but not entirely related to the RP. I repeat, same giriko, but 6th RP is not related to site wide event, thus making his very existence to your knowledge
    IMPOSSIBLE
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Ethan Crowe Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:47 am

"I'm afraid they are based on Holy order experiments, but its all piles and piles of research and there never was a final product. The case was closed and the evidence of the research was scraped, sealed somewhere safe and well protected.

But someone managed to steal it, You may not remember him, or me, or any of the things that happened hundreds of years into the past, but you met this person before."

She sighed as she clicked her watch and a hologram appeared in front of them all. An image of a teenage boy appeared in 3d light particles, it was the same boy that took Uruha away.

"We all know him as Ciel, we don't know much about him, or what his origin or real race is, but he is something else indeed. I worked with him once too. You've all fought against him before but you cant remember it... He was the one who stole the research document. she clicked it once more and a a video played on how Ciel used a portal to enter the sealed room, and killed hundreds of powerful magi who were alerted of his presence.

"Our research was about the shinigami soul, and how its divided, explaining how shinigami's have Zanpakuto's while we cant.

A shinigami's soul is divided into many sections, but we can generalize it into 3. One we have your Dominant soul, and by that i mean a shinigami's purified soul.

2nd is the Zanpakuto Soul, one which allows you to wield your Zanpakuto spirits.

And the 3rd is what the vizards are very well familiarized with, the Inner hollow.

From researching Zanpakuto's and on how the Zanpakuto clones were made, the research took a darker turn onto how shinigami's can have an inner hollow as well.

The research states that in some way, if Zanpakuto souls can be copied and or brought out from a single soul and making something completely different out if it, Why cant we do the same with inner hollows?

All experiments were failed, but it was mostly because they were merely weak souls and we didn't have the proper extraction material to make the experiment complete.

But with reports of unknown species similar to hollows appearing, they might just have done it. Which in argument, maybe the explanation on how you lost all your hollow abilities.

They were stolen from you...

Meaning to say, you've all been facing your selves this whole time."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:16 am

Spoiler:

*As the antidote streamed down Sanba's throat he walked to Hanzo, still listening intently*

*He whispers* Fuoco Sfera.

*A small orb of fire is formed in his hand, as he uses it to heat up Hanzo's body*

So from what i've gathered here, the mages made arrancar, stealing our powers and using them as fuel for these beasts. And that Giriko, probably the strongest of the surviving arrancar, is leading this band of monsters......towards what goal? It seems like we dont know that as of yet

*Still heating Hanzo, Sanba continues*

So this ceremony is going to entertain the likes of the "Senor Madera"

Well it looks like that is Giriko at the moment, and if he's there something big is going to happen. I think we're gonna have to make a surprise entrance at the ceremony.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Ethan Crowe Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm

"I did not say that the magi's made it, the research was stolen, if my bet is correct this senor madera is the one responsible for crafting them.

As for the question of how they were able to steal it, i have no clue yet.

But best way to know everything is to attend the ceremony your talking about, it might lead oyu to answers, but im surprised if they're not surprised since you did receive an invitation."
    Minorin clicked the button on her watch ending the hologram.

"The Order will be keeping close watch on this event, we have reports that the leader would appear there, we would want to apprehend him our selves. Till we meet again shinigami."

OOC: This is a different case, it doesn't involve the kanpatsu's clones, but the whole research was based FROM that one.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm

"Mehh, well i don't get any of that, except for...

Having Inner hollows stolen from us ehh?

I think i have just the thing for that sort of thing, waking up the inner hollow within our our souls, that Zanpakuto was sealed away centuries ago, yet i have it with me today.

Ruru threw Fuzen no tentou on the ground near Sanba and continued talking.

"It was zanpakuto when i was the 13th Division captain centuries ago, Fuzen no tentou can turn nightmares into reality with its songs.

It has a total of 6 songs, but i broke a rule, i allowed it to sing the 6th song, i used it in a matter of life and death, It set out someones inner hollow. It was no illusion, it was vivid, it was real, it was there in live flesh. But I lost control of it and it devoured its shinigami. I gave fuzen no tentou up since then.

But I had a bizarre dream before fuzen no tentou ended up on my possesion once more., i could've sworn i saw that boy on the hologram on the dream.

He must've... used it somehow.

I've been on search for Giriko again since i had this back, but it would seem like our enemies are the same for now.

IF Madera would lead me to Giriko, then i shall lend you people aide."

OOC:Here's Ruru's Dream if you wanna read about it.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 am

Hanzo lits up his cigarette on the ball of flames in front of him as he takes a puff he looks at ruru

"So, we've got a brand new bunch of artifical arrancar... using our inner hollows to power them up, and you all reckon giriko is behind this somehow..."

Hanzo looks up at Sanba

"I agree, lets go in there and crash this ceromony, we're going to need as many guys as possible to help out on this one if we're going into enemy territory"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am

*Nachos stretches and yawns*

Yada,yada,yada, so without all the big words and boring speeches, what exactly are we looking at here? Is this Giriko guy like the Primera or something?

*He twists back and fourth with his sword over his shoulder*

I agree with Hanzo, let's do something interesting before I fall asleep..
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm

"They are your inner hollows for short" Ruru bonks Nacho then turns to beanie. "The ceremony would be in two days, you should all take a rest for now."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:44 pm

"Rest, does sound tempting but i think we need to polish our skills up a bit with a bit of training personally and gather as many people as possible for the assault"

Hanzo looks at ruru with a confused look on his face

"Erm... also how do we get there... are you going to guide us in the right direction then?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 01, 2010 9:55 am

"Meeh, training is for you guys, your all weak" Ruru laughed as she took a sit whilst drinking sake. "I believe some of you have been there, its a place they now call beveland, but way back in history, it was a place cold Eternal corporation. The Witch Queens Living world Territory."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:03 am