Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Ethan Crowe
Urahara Kisuke
Avidez Viveza
cool beans
Baka Yukimura
Guiseppe
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
12 posters

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 am

(OOC: Nachos, you definitely god modded on Lobo. You can use an attack like that and successfully get him, but he needs to slip or something of the sort. Cuz if Lobo was given the option he could easily have made that attack miss. Good job tho ;p)

*Sanba sees the arrancar fall to the ground in a bloody mess, much like Arrogancia in their battle*

*He shunpos to Lobo and pulls the antidote from his wrappings*

Far to easy, for such a smooth talker

*Sanba then dashes to Hanzo and places one drop of the potion on the tip of the ice*

*The ice shatters from around his body and Hanzo is left there huddling on the ground*

*Looking over he sees the cero and kido clash*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:29 am

As the coffin opens Lobo falls on the ground in a bloody mess of a state, the shinigami took the initiative to quickly take the antidote from his coat and set of to save his friend. Realizing his body would no longer last Lobo stood up and screamed like crazy as black smoke went out from a crack that used to be its mouth.

the attack from the shinigami seem to have completly destroyed the arrangement of bandages from his body, revealing that it was one of the shinigami guards down at the Vizard City docks.

the bandages quickly unwraps its body seemingly having a life of its own quickly warping its self around the body of the 6th Division captain.

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Spoiler:

*Sanba looks back down to Beans and he is gone*

What? Where did Hanzo go?
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:47 am

Spoiler:

Hanzo sat up as he turns to Sanba and says. "Well, what a relief" he laughed as he stood up and shook off the frozen particle left overs still lingering from his hakama.

Hanzo started doing stretching as everyone seems to have been looking at him in out most confusion. "Well, this body is not at all that bad, but i'd have to say its better than the last one i used." He then walked over the body who was dismantled by the black coffin attack and took the deck of cards from its pocket and grumbles. "How shall we test this body then? Oh i know..." He giggled as he grab held of Hanzo's Zanpakuto.

"Korou"
    Suddenly a huge blast of reiatsu surrounded hanzo's body as it was forcing to release its shikai. The winds started reacting violently seemingly going out of control attacking everyone so randomly, but as it began to calm, the zanpakuto turned into a one handed long green sword, with two ribbons running down its frame, but it had a small crack from the top, seemingly stating that something was very wrong with the release.

"I hope that old goat wont kill me for this, but i just had to do it, i simply had no other options

So... who wants to play with me?"
    Urahara Kisuke
    Urahara Kisuke
    Game Master

BD-cash : 5352

Post by Urahara Kisuke Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 am

Fluttering its winds greatly, it finally broke into the barrier, fueled by blood with a robotic body had wings of a hell butterfly, came flying by a tease.

"What the hell are you doing Lobo!!!!"
    The Tease spoke its first word as the sound resonated through the entire area it covered. "Are you trying to blow everything right into the open here? Madera-sama is not pleased at all, the ceremony is about to begin."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 am

*After shooting the kido at Avidez, Nachos shunpos over to Hanzo who was acting rather strangely, he had no idea it was Lobo possessing the body*

You okay there Hanzo? You're acting kinda weird, and why is your sword cracked?
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:13 am

"Lasci, ahh you sound quite differently, but im afraid i'm on a mission here, Senor Madera entrusted me to take my princess back."

Hanzo laughed as he turned away from Sanba and Nachos without even recognizing them by the slightest bit..

"But since his not happy, it saddens me, i guess im going to have to take things seriously from this point on."
    the speaking voice suddenly vanishes from Hanzo's from the end of the line as the voice continued coming out from behind a tree, Lobo finally shows him self to them.

Spoiler:

"I apologize to have taken this long to introduce my self to you shinigami's...

Or shall i say...

Its nice to have our fates cross paths once more."

he slowly removed his blind fold revealing his true appearance, which was a real surprise to all the shinigami's who have met him before.

Spoiler:

"Envidia Lóbrego is the name, or you can just all me Lobo.

If you dont remember me, let me refresh your memory.

I work at the Uruha Clinic...

I'm a doctor."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:41 am

OOC: so beans body is now lifeless again?

*Nachos eyes widen as lobo reveals himself*

Whoa! So Shishio was actually that doctor!?

I gotta tell ya, you looked a lot more badass when you were the mummy.

*Nachos lifts his huge scythes over his shoulder*

So, you gonna kill us now?
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 am

"I dont really like bloodshed, id rather be stitching up wounds than causing them, but given the current situation, I'm obliged to if you dont hand Ira over" Lobo smiled at Nacho as he patted Hanzo's shoulder and whispered something to his ear.

Hanzo moved from his position flash stepping towards nacho slashing infront of him causing sums of wind to form a blast towards him.

Lobo on the other hand was still smiling making no sudden movements waiting for Sanba to say something. "This woudnt have happened if you just handed her over you know. The blame is yet again placed under your blood filled hands, Vizard Captain."

OOC: nope, he remains in tact and under Lobo's control ^_^
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm

ENKOSEN!!

*A red shield of energy pops up and blocks the attack, while Nachos shunpos backwards by Sanba, then points his finger at Hanzo*

Rikujo Kuro!

*The kido slams into Hanzo*

Cappy this is bad, I can't hold him off much longer without harming him, plus i'm almost out of reiatsu..
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 am

*Sanba looks at his hand*

But we've got them right here! Damnit!

*Sanba looks to Nachos*

You realize if we give Ira away now we will be back where we started...meaning nowhere.

Lobo, tell me, what is thi ceremony?
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Lobo stood next to Hanzo and replied. "A wedding ceremony of course, we finally found our bride." after that he threw two cards at them and continued. "But you're pretty much invited to the ceremony. You will all meddle anyway, so why not just invite you.

After all its something the whole world must be a witness to. It is the awakening of the new age, and the annihilation of the old.

That card is an invitation, come at your own risk."
    Avidez Viveza
    Avidez Viveza
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5398

Post by Avidez Viveza Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:22 pm

A patch of shattered ice began freezing as a femine figure began to form out of the ice, until once more Avidez was complete

She looked at her hands in confusion

"What just happened...." She continued staring until she heard Lobo inviting the shinigami

"What do you mean to invite them?" She snaps at him
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:37 pm

"Wouldn't it bore you if we just sit there and watch the ceremony without a challenge? If i know better, Madera-Sama would be expecting there presences as well.

But i have a feeling that things will reveal its self too you pretty soon.

Now hand her over please."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm

ooc: So i'm guessing my Raikohou was what shattered avidez?

*Nachos looks at Lobo with cold eyes*

Well, ya see that's gonna be a problem, cuz we'd love to hand her over, but your credit score is just way too low, and what the hell are you anyways? You don't have a speck of hollow on you, your reiatsu is too weak to be that of a Vasto Lorde's, which means if you are an arrancar, i'm guessing Adjucha lvl? Maybe 5th espada? Any of this ringing a bell?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:03 am

*Sanba powers down the shield*

We will be at the ceremony and we'll have Ira. But for now I suggest we wait, for assurance of her safety you take Hanzo with you. I simply cannot hand over my edge in this struggle.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 am

"Suit your self" Lobo laughed as he turned away looking over at Avidez as Hanzo followed him. "Either way, you have no idea what your doing, Shinigami."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 am

Suzaku appeared at the Vizard City, where the damage had been done.
    "I guess nobody showed up to help out then" He said to himself as he rubbed his head. He then noticed that the barrier had been lifted.
    "Has the barrier finally been lifted?" He asked as he put his hands in his pockets.

*He's outside, just letting you know so he won't seem to be inside the hq*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:20 am

*Sanba is still staring down the arrancar*

I have at least some sense of what im doing
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Ethan Crowe Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 am

"Stop, stop him guro!" a girl with short hair yelled jumping in as soon as the barrier broke. "You must give the girl back, your life would be in danger!!!" The girl looked like a regular human wearing a high school uniform. "You must listen to me, you might not remember me, but we met before, my name is Tsubasa Minorin, I'm from the Holy Order."

OOC:
    Note that you're not supposed to remember the memory leech event ^_^ thank you
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:27 am

*Nachos seals his sword and sheathes it*

Is that it? Are we done here?

*Nachos points to avidez and yells at Lobo*

Thanks for showing us your cool ice statue!!

*Nachos then notices a lil girl running at them screaming*

-_- What the hell is it now? Why do we have a chick from the holy order here?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 am

*Sanba looks to Minorin*

Excuse me? How is my life in danger? We have no way to fight these arrancar! There are 4 of us that are at the same fighting level as them. We are going to die no matter what, I have to at least give my comrades a fighting chance
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Ethan Crowe Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 am

"No, you dont understand, that Arrancar inside you will kill you, i'll explain everything in details later, shes not supposed to be inside you, its like oil on water" She begs as she turned to Lobo. "Have you no shame, you really want him dead don't you?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 am

*Sanba gets pissed*

NO, you dont understand! I cant give her up so easil....

*Sanba falls to the ground, and Zephyr appears behind him*

*He brings both hands up and opens the large black void*

*It is a portal to Sanba's inner world among other things*

*Ice grows out of it and Ira, walks out on the ice using it as a ramp*

(OOC: Sorry if I spoke for Ira)
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 am

"Nosy Magi, I did all i can to convince him give her back, but he chose not to, he choose death. If he wants to die, let him, i have no interest in the weak willed. Either way i wouldn't be here right now if not for that same belief." the same moment he spoke was the time when Ira made her way out from the trap the shinigami had place. Sher imidiately fainted as she saw the light of the world, but Lobo got her. Lobo smiled as he grab held of Ira and threw something at the shinigami beside him (nacho). "Let him take that, that should restore his soul, that is if the soul crack is not that bad." He turns away and walks towards the fog slowly vanishing from there sight.

"I'll be expecting you on the ceremony, it would be on the night of the full moon, till then, see yah."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:00 am