Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Ethan Crowe
Urahara Kisuke
Avidez Viveza
cool beans
Baka Yukimura
Guiseppe
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
12 posters

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY - Page 6 Empty Re: Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed May 05, 2010 4:35 am

*Elite captain class super baka pose*

Alright! I like my lil group, a capt, a VC, and a cutie!!

*He looks at Kyouga*

Don't worry, we were all inferior at one point, but just stick with it and you'll be raising thru the ranks in no time!

So who or what are we goin up against?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 am

*Akira laughs and sweatdrops at the word "cutie"*

I'm guessing he's referring to me......

oh yeah!who are we up against? I wanna know so I know which kinda attacks to put on them.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 am

Lee slowly walked into view from behind his father as he had his hands placed behind his back and stopped as he turned toward his captain and moved his left hand around and pushed his glasses up onto his face as he rose his eyes to his captain and waited to be spoken to about his orders
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 am

Guys stop, if you all may have forgotten, my team is the decoy. And Ruru is arguably even stronger than me, especially with no vizard powers. The pirates are a fierce force and I think it to be safer with them. Nobody here is inferior, so lets drop it

Everyone is to remain here in the HQ until given the ok to go, the ceremony is upon us

*Sanba takes a few steps back and then bows, turning his back and leaving the room*
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 05, 2010 8:46 am

*Akira sighs and sits on the floor leaning against the wall.*

I get it I'll wait for further orders.

The pirates huh? they must be real strong
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed May 05, 2010 8:57 am

Suzaku looked at Lee.
    "We 13th division will wait here, if you need to find out what it is we are doing, please ask Ruru" He said calmly. He sat down on thin air, crossing his legs, a weird habbit of his. He floated as he began to think about the ceromony.

*Look at previous posts to find out Lee*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 05, 2010 9:09 am

Lee listened as his captain spoke and then moved his left hand around from his glasses to behind his back and took hold of it with his right hand and then spoke
    "I have all the information I'll need. I am to follow what ever order is given to me by my superior. That is all that I need."
    Lee slowly turned on his heel and walked in the opposite direction and then stopped a few steps away as he then turned once more on his heel and then knelt down onto a knee and then another and sat onto his legs and placed his hands onto his lap
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 am

"Our squad's rankings hold more truth than your words, Suzaku. As much as I would like to think otherwise, you believe your own son to be more worthy to be your Leutenant than I am... However, that only means that I just need to surpass him..." Kyouga said calmly, uninching to his reprimands.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 05, 2010 9:35 am

Suzaku gave Kyouga a "=.=" look as he said his sentence.
    "Kyouga, I gave you the science division, i trust you with our lives, i'm sure your nephew thinks the same way" He said calmly. "We can't get any further off our topic" He sighed. "We'll discuss this later" He gave Kyouga one of those, need to talk to you later looks.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 05, 2010 9:56 am

Ruru stood up and sighs placing bot her palms on top of the table. "I basically divided us into two so that the other can act as a diversion as the other goes for the assault. They have all our top guys cause we would want them to think that our entire fighting force is on there already, while they are wrong."

She turns to the war lords and sighed. "I guess not all of them appeared, either way, The tall guy with a mustache is Captain Mario, and the other is Captain Rex, two of Octa ashi no hebi's war lords."

{Captain Rex}

"Shall we go then? it would be easier to get everyone there through ship" He smirked turning to ruru who seem to favor his idea.

"That's not bad at all, since theres two of you, Mario can take us while rex can take Sanba.

If everyone is ready please board the ships."

{Captain Mario}

"I guess i cant complain now HAHAHAHAHA."
    He laughed as he took a bow. "Anything for the empress, please, we are humbled to have you all on board."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 05, 2010 10:11 am

Lee slowly nodded his head to himself as he heard the Captain speak of everyone needing to be ready. Lee slowly leaned forward as he rose himself off the ground and into a standing position and moved his hands around behind his back and held them there and waited for his squad to move, he dare not move without the command.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed May 05, 2010 10:21 am

Kyouga stood up, but looked like he hadn't had any sleep for the past two days. "Did you at least review my log?" Kyouga asked in a painful tone. Kyouga really didn't want to bring the bad news, but something needed to be said.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 05, 2010 10:23 am

"Lee, just follow me, Kyouga, you come to" he said calmly. "We're going with Ruru" He walked by her as he put his hand on her shoulder.
    "Mother, I'll help in this" He said, trying to sound cool, not working to well obviously. He waited for further commands.

Spoiler:
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 05, 2010 10:26 am

Lee nodded his head as he had gotten what he had been waiting for and slowly moved forward as he slowly came to a stop a few feet away from his captain and 8th division captain and slowly leaned forward lightly as he bowed toward them both and spoke
    "I'm ready and waiting."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 am

"Yosh, is this all of you the 13th?" she asked counting them. "Yep this would do, take them in Mario."

She then turned to Sanba and his group. "You guys need to be ahead of us by at least 5 minutes. That way they would be distracted on that area alone."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 05, 2010 10:39 am

Suzaku nodded his head.
    "Me, Kyouga and Lee at this moment" He said calmly. He looked up.
    "This ceramony thing should be interesting" He said, putting his arms behind his head.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed May 05, 2010 10:42 am

*Nachos looks at the pirates*

Do either of you know Capt. Jack Sparrow?

*He reaches into his kimono and pulls out a bottle of rum, then tosses it to Rex*

There, I know you pirates love rum..

*He puts his sword thru his belt and dusts off his kimono, then heads for the ship*

Well then, shall we?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 05, 2010 10:47 am

{Captain Rex}

"By all means yes, please, were at your service today" he drank some rum and threw the bottle at Mario who did the same.

{Captain Mario}

"Good man, if im not mistaken you were a pirate once as well, its a pleasure" He grinned throwing the bottle at ruru.

"Well you shouldve at least let me drank first" she sighs then laughs as she drank from it. "Kampai, lets drink to the war."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed May 05, 2010 10:56 am

5 mins ahead? It looks like Rex is faster than Mario.hahaha We'll be the 10 mins ahead!

*Sanba rasies his BOTTLE of rum*

Let's move out!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 am

"Ehhh, was that a call for a race?" Ruru turned to Mario who was all amused listening to them. "I'm all for it if yah like my dear empress." Mario laughed.

"HAHA, very well then, what ever happens, we shall win this war." Ruru made a toast. "And after we do, a race to going back here shall be held" she grinned , drunk the remaining rum and broke the glass.

"Lets move!"

Sanba's Team you go here

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/carveland-beveland-rp-area-t3037.htm?sid=6bafe513d801f752c73747934caaea40

Ruru's Team you go here

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/abandoned-docks-beveland-rp-area-t3038.htm?sid=6bafe513d801f752c73747934caaea40

NOTE:
    Please remember arriving VIA ship ^_^ thank you
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 05, 2010 11:09 am

Lee took in a deep breath as he moved his left hand onto his face as he listened to the people around him. They seemed to act more childish that anything else. It was something of a sight that could either provide one with the safe since of having a care free mission of that they were all going to die drunk and in a ditch. Lee just inhaled as he laughed hesitantly to himself as he spoke
    "Then I shall be the knife of reason...I'll be on the ship..."
    Lee turned and silently walked away toward the ship and awaited it to make port

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:18 am