Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Ethan Crowe
Urahara Kisuke
Avidez Viveza
cool beans
Baka Yukimura
Guiseppe
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
12 posters

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY - Page 5 Empty Re: Vizard HQ: Hueco Arca RP ONLY

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 02, 2010 10:17 pm

We're not weak Ruru. Just misguided in our recent attempts. But now with a solid force we will succeed. If everyone is okay I would like you Hanzo to go and fetch Akira. Suzu, go find Kyouga so we can try to suppress his hollow. And maybe we can join forces with the new 13th division as well. After we've rounded everybody up report back here at the HQ so we may begin strategizing our raid.

Everyone go to your assignments

*Sanba then looks to Ruru*

So tell me more about Fuzen no tentou? I didn't really comprehend what you were saying. Do you think that because you released the 6th song. it triggered something that took away our powers?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun May 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Suzaku nodded his head.
    "I'll head to the 13th now, maybe I'll see Kyouga there. But, I'll gather as many as I can" He said as he disappeared.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

"That might be the case yes.

But that's not the only reason why im here, I'm here to request of something. I believe i might have been possessed by something before, if so i ever get possessed again, feel free to damage me as you please, better yet kill me.

I may have been the one who stole your souls without knowing it."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Hold on a second......it sounds like you've got some hollow issues Ruru. Am I correct?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Ruru shook her head and waved her hands on the air. "I guess you can call them that, but i dont think its my inner hollow, after all, i sent that part of me somewhere far and dark." she shook her head again and continued. "Either way, i need you to make that promise. I entrust Gotei 13 to you, from this day on.

Sanba, keep that word.

Kill me if i get possessed... by that guy named Ciel."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 02, 2010 10:42 pm

*Sanba steps backward a second, and then meets eyes wit Ruru*

Okay, I promise to kill not you.......but Ciel

And he is who you think stole our powers,I will kill him for you
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Ruru shook her head and said. "I honestly don't see him as my enemy, but i have a feeling that he's somewhat behind some parts of this. I greatly appreciate your offer on taking his head, but i have a score to settle with that person.

He shot me with a dart, and it made me all gooey, i think that's when he possessed me."

Ruru then stood up and stretched her legs.

"Now then, now that its all settled, i'll leave you boys to your plans, i'll be at the quarters you provided me. (Room in vizard HQ). Call me if you need me."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

As a heads up to everybody, we do have military bases all around Seiretei.

The 2nd divsion vizard Sanctuary is our grounds

The 6th and 13th divsions are our grounds.

And of course here is also a safe haven
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 03, 2010 9:24 am

Days slowly passed as the shinigami's were preparing for war.
    "I'm bored, so bored, but i think tonight is the night of the new moon" Ruru yawned as she looked out seeing them all hyped up about the up coming war.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 03, 2010 10:04 am

*Sanba walks through the HQ and looks to Ruru's door, then continues walking down the hall*

Its coming

*Everybody still wasn't ready but the ceremony was upon them*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon May 03, 2010 10:27 am

After a few days of being gone, Suzaku appeared in front of Sanba. He had hold of Kyouga's arm as he appeared.
    "Sanba-dono, I brought him" He said calmly as he showed Kyouga.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 03, 2010 10:44 am

You didn't have to walk Kyouga to the HQ Suzz hahaha

Thats good, now how about the rest of your squad? Are they going to aid us or is this it for the 13th?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon May 03, 2010 10:54 am

"I don't know about that, I'll make sure son get here and helps out, and I'll get word to Dawn and the others" He said calmly. He turned around, ready to leave. "I'll get right on that" He said with a smile as he began to walk away.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 03, 2010 7:45 pm

It was not later that Ruru came out from her room, unlike the previous days, she had a positive look with her, a look that says "we can win this".

She knocked on the planning room as the guards from the inside opened the doors for her.

"Okay, here's a good news, i have an update on my side of the camp.

I'm deploying my pirates for the war. every seated officer will have 50 troops they can make use of.

Dont worry about this men, they would do anything for money, which i give them, they are all very loyal and would never back out on a fight. Dont under estimate them, some of them are really cool, and pretty tough, but not arrancar level, so yeah, they can take care of hollows, which if my guess is correct, would flood everywhere.

They will take care of those."

She slid open the roll of paper she had been carrying around with her on the table top whilst drinking a cup of instant coffee.

"Beveland has a lot of entry ways, but i suggest we take 2. "

Ruru took a marker from the mug lying infront of here with different sorts of pens on them as well. She encircled the 2 areas on where they should all rally from.

"The Carnival, it would be the closest, and possibly be the tougher area to engage the enemy from, we can use it as a decoy to make our move.

The real assault will happen from the Docks, Its quite far, but it would be less guarded area, i suggest we deploy the stronger shinigami group there.

I would want you to be in charge of the unit from the carnival, make sure the arrancars area stalled. We need at least 15 minutes, i believe you can hold them up if your there, by then, we would make our way to the Cathedral.

It's the largest place on the city, its at the center as well, that's where the event will be held, the moon shines directly upon it, theirs no doubts about that."

Ruru took a sit and took another sip from the cup.

"If the plan fails, our unit shall deploy and yours should fall back and scatter around the area as well. The last thing we want in this war is being caught all together on there territory.

And if all else fails, we should all just meet up at the Cathedral."

She then paused and smiled.

"Any questions?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue May 04, 2010 3:57 am

Suzaku looked at Ruru, before he left to the 13th.
    "Eh, I don't have any, I'll get as much help from my division as I can" He said calmly. He fazed out of the HQ and headed for the 13th.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Tue May 04, 2010 5:01 am

*Akira walks in. Seeing many people she is a lil shocked*

ah there's so many people here. Sorry I wasn't aware of this. Did I miss anything important?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 04, 2010 6:00 am

*Sanba looks at the spread map and nods his head*

This is gold, I can also supply shinigami down in Vizard City. Lobo really damaged our city but I have about half of what you're bringing to the table.

The people going to the Carnival shall be my troops, Nachos, Beans and Sara. Suzu and his 13th divisioners shall join you at the docks. And Suzu can make sure Ciel doesn't try anything with you. Anybody else who joins up from here on out can join my party at the carnival.

If anything happens thats could threaten our plan we will use these

*Sanba tosses around ten small headset devices*

We will use these only in emergencies. They should be able to survive the high amounts of reiatsu but each headset can only muster up enough energy for one use.

The rest goes as Roo said. Im glad we have pirates to help out.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Tue May 04, 2010 6:15 am

"Exactly when did you get here mother?" Kyouga asked his mother as he sat down and rested his eyes. Kyouga really was happy to see his mother, but he had thorougy exausted himself by researching with little rest.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 04, 2010 11:23 am

"When exactly you say?" Ruru thought as she pondered on the question her son asked her. "I cant tell, i guess, i just appeared out of no where, but either way. I believe the Octa Ashi no Hebi is on there way." (octa ashi no hebi, are 8 pirate war lords serving under Bucky Duckets = ruru)

She smiled at sanba and said. "My team will be the rest then, we need as much power on the Docks cause the carnival is just a decoy, I'll be having the 13th Division behind me then, i guess?"

As she was happily conversing about war, a rip from the skies started appearing as floating battle ships emerged from them.

"I guess the 8 war lords are here, dont worry, they wont over power you, they are after all just men of the sea."

OOC: Okay since there are Vizard Men as well, each player will have 60 soldiers they can handle and deploy at command.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 pm

*Nachos is resting his head in his hands, which are being held up by his sword, then his sword slips out from under him and he falls flat on his face*

Owwwwwwwww!!!

*He looks around*

Ok, what'd I miss?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 04, 2010 4:05 pm

"Just some boring war discussion, no biggie" Rurug ave a big grin while holding a peace sign at nacho. "Anywho, if your confused, just follow Sanba's lead, your in his group."

Saying so ruru posted a cartolina on the announcement board with there groupings.

cartolina wrote:Ruru team : The docks
    Seraphim
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Kyouga
    Lee_takamoto
    Dawn
    Xero
    Reakuro_kuchiki (?)

Sanba team : Carnival

Sanba
    cool beans
    bakanachos
    sara

"Now did i miss anyone?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

(OOC: Sounds good)

Looks like everybody is ready, this should be interesting

(OOC: If anybody is confused please pm me)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 am

*Akira grabs her zanpkatou and looks at the map*

I'm in Sanba-san's team huh? Sweet, can't wait to beat the sugars outta people!
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed May 05, 2010 3:38 am

"How disappointing... It would seem that I don't have enough skill to be grouped with the elite Captains... Oh well, I guess I'm stuck with the pirates then..." Kyouga said in a disappointed tone when he saw that he was stuck with the majority. This made Kyouga realize how average he really was. "I should have applied full time for the Godai..." Kyouga complained under his breath, worried that there was little for him to work towards. After all, Lee was favored over Kyouga in Squad 13. "Maybe fighting isn't for me...." Kyouga moaned, detesting his own inferiority.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 05, 2010 4:17 am

Suzaku walked up behind Kyouga. He raised up his right hand as he bopped him in the back of his head.
    "Everyone in the gotei is important to me, not just one person is more important" He snapped. He got down to Kyouga's face.
    "I don't want you to think that Lee is more important than you, you're my brother, you're just as important as he is"
    He looked away, looking at the sky.
    "Whats next?" he said softly, not knowing what would happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:31 am