Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp)

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42400

Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp)

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:24 am

*Nachos takes the punch, but at the same time he hooks his sword arm around the back of his neck, he grins at him and pulls him fwd, burying a knee deep in his gut, afterwards he jumps back*

I'm not a big fan of CQC(Close Quarters Combat), but I'm not that bad at it either.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 am

Hibari coughs up blood. "That was a nice hit" He said as he landed. He then grabbed his zanpakto from the ground next to him. He had a grin across his face as he looked at Nachos. He then sighed as he snapped his fingers. A group of cloud like figures split from Hibaris body. Clones of himself appeared from those clouds. They all had the same spiritual pressure as the original so it was hard to tell who was who. They all snickered in amusement
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:45 am

Well if I can't tell who's who, then I guess I'll kill them all

*He pulls his mask down and does 2 quick slashes, sending razor sharp wind at the clones, then he readies himself for a sneak attk*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:54 am

Spoiler:
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Spoiler:

Mukuro chuckled as the blade was inches away from his neck

"Ask anything you want, who knows whether you'll be getting the truth or not..."

As he spoke he quietly tapped his two swords together briefly creating a heavy mist around the now looking quite wrecked room.

"i have a question for you... how good are you with just fighting with your senses?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 am

Hmm haha I fair pretty well. Considering my bankai that is...

*Sanba takes a few steps back and the mist consumes him*

I like this, and go....

*His voice trails off as he moves all around the room, hoping not to hit Mukuro*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 am

"Ok lets make this interesting"

*Mukuro stabs his blue flamed sword into the ground and freezes the water all around the room from his shikai ability, sharp icles popping up everywhere*

"I'd watch your step if i were you"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 am

*Sanba tries to halt but slides into frozen rubble. He stands to his feet, clothes a little tattered, and brings his zanpakto up to his chest*

Agh mixing it up on me eh?

*Sanba slices the air with his zanpakto and a wave of dark energy shoots out at Mukuro. He then shunpos to the ceiling where he is holding himself onto a huge icicle. He shoots two more smaller wavee aimed at Mukuros feet. He was standing above a hole that led to the basement but it was iced over*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 am

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:50 am

*Nachos is still waiting on a counterattk, when suddenly the room is shroud in mist and the floor freezes over, he turns to see what happened, then a huge icicle pops up right in front of him* HEY! Watch it, that almost took my head off!

*Annoyed, Nachos points his sword at mukuro* Kaze Ryuu, *a single wind dragon goes out and creates a small dense fog around him* HA! How do you like it! NYAH!!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 am

"Ignoring me now" He said. He looked as the ice came towards his head.
    "Mukuro, be careful with that" He shouted. He then stood on thin air but looking closly, it was compressed cloud spiritual pressure. He then waited for the next move.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:15 pm

*he looks back at Kyoya*

Holy crap! You can float? oh, you so have to teach me that! But seriously, is you're partner always this reckless?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Spoiler:

Thick fog surrounding him Mukuro is unable to see where Sanba's energy attack is coming from, so he slices his red flamed sword around his feet melting the ice around him and cutting a route into the basement

He falls into the darkness below but is not fast enough and hit by the dark energy wave in the back propelling him into the basement floor face first.

"Ouch!" He groans from the darkness as he lies there burnt and bloody in a pool of water
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 am

"Pretty much" He said, calmly. He sat down on the compressed air.
    "Im the type that doesn't like to fight unless I am very interested, other than that, I don't fight" He yawned and looked as his partner was fighting
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 am

*Sanba shunpos to the hole leading to the basement. He jumps into the basement feet first and lands with his zanpakto in front of him, in a crouching position. He closes his eyes, no point with it being completely dark*

*He grabs the floor boards and rips them up, quickly however. Shunpoing to another spot he throws two boards one way and the other three in different areas, trying to draw Mukuro out*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 am

A floorboard hits round the back of Mukuro's head as he picks himself up off the floor

"hey hey! hit a man when he's down why dont you!" He grumbles as he spits out a tooth

Mukuro Slashes his red flamed sword shooting out a heatwave in the direction the floorboard came flying at him
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:41 am

That's how I am too, I'd rather goof off instead of fight, *he looks at the fight in the basement* they seem to be having fun tho,

*he turns back to kyoya* So what's the story with you two, why'd you go rogue?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 am

"A coup in the past against the 46" He said softly. "I was against it at first but I got drawn into it" He sighed. He then reached behind him and pulled out a bottle of sake that had strangely survived the fighting.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:09 am

Spoiler:

*Nachos sees the sake* You got sake? And it took you this long to bring it out?

*Nachos slashes his sword, reverting it back to it's sealed form, then sheathing it*

I got an idea, why don't we sit down and drink sake, while they fight, then you can tell me your whole story, cuz honestly I have no beef with you, so what do ya say, call a truce and drink some sake?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 am

Kyoya nodded his head slowly. He then handed the Sake over to Nachos and layed back.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 am

(OOC: ah, now I understand)

*nachos takes the sake and chugs it, then tosses it back to kyoya*

so you wanted to overthrow the gotei huh?

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 am

Kyoya grabs the sake. "As I said before, I was at first against it" He sighed to himself. He then looked up. "I don't know if we should finish this fight or just call it a draw"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:10 pm

ehhhh, you don't seem that bad, I'd call it a draw, I did have fun messin with your friend tho.

*he stood next to him and grabbed the sake and chug it*

well if you don't try anything, then I won't either, I say we just sit back and enjoy the show.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Mukuro looks up at the hole in the ceiling to see Nacho's and Kyoya sitting there drinking sake

"Pssch Slackers, this fighting isnt over yet" he mumbles as he holds both swords above his head.

"Atsu Geshō"He shouts as he begins spinning both swords above his head. A huge blast of air shoots out destroying the ceiling above him
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:09 am

*The moment Mukuro attacs the ceiling, Sanba shoots a cero aimed striaght for his chest*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:00 am