Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Michaels Private Shikai Training

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Michaels Private Shikai Training  Empty Michaels Private Shikai Training

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

Set up in the training area of the 2nd division, this is where Michael will train in duel wielding zanpakto.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Michaels Private Shikai Training  Empty Re: Michaels Private Shikai Training

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 am

Michael walks into the training sector once again resting his arm on his scabbard which contains his sword. He was dressed in his usual suit, Trench coat black jeans, Black waist coat, Black shirt. He looked about the area and was interested in even the smallest details around.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 am

Mukuro appeared behind Michael floating upside down.
    "Now son, remember when on missions we must wear our formal wear" He said to him. He had his arms crossed and the ponytail that held his hair up was out.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 am

Michael turns around and bows to the captain who was now his adopted father.

"Yes Father I apologise. This is just for trainign In other cases I shall wear formal clothing."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:01 am

Mukuro gave him a smile as his body turned back to normal.
    "Now then, first step in this training, is to be able to talk to your spirit face to face" He said. "Now, lets meditate, set your zanpakto in your lap and focus your spiritual pressure inside the zanpakto"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 am

"Hmm.. yes sir."

Michael rips out his Zanpactou and spins it around he then sits down on the floor an dplaces the Zanpactou on his lap, with his hands on it, he then closes his eyes and begins to meditate.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 am

Mukuro sets up the barrier around he and his new son. His spiritual pressure began to pore into Michaels Zanpakto so they can observe his progress.
    "Be careful Michael" He said. "Each zanpakto tests there shinigami differently"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 am

Michael managed to enter his Swords world, It was up in the clouds the floor was clouded and infrotn of him he could see his Zanpaktou spirit, The spirit Looked like a Man standing Tall with a Woman next to him, Supposedly his Wife however it was Unkown to Michael who this New person was, They both great Michael respectfully, Michael gets up and The man explains who the wife is the man says.

"Soon enough as your powers progress You shall begin to weild a 2nd sword. this 2nd form is this lovley being next to me. First before we can grant you our power and our right to use us within battle your skills must be tested.. Look around you and tell me what you can see."

Michael looks around and can see a city of some sort, he looks around and see that the floor is misty and clouds, He realises that the area he is in is above the skys and Michael begins to fall, He falls past the clouds and can see the earth, The Spirit follows him and explains to him that this is his world and that he is the king and is in control, Michael then calms down and then floats back up, He is now more relaxed and in control.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:30 am

Lucertola and Salamandra sat on a carpet above Michael and his zanpakto spirit.
    "This isn't something you see everyday" Lucertola said to Salamandra.
    "Hmm?"
    "That there's another person who wields two zanpakto like our master" he said.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 am

After a while Tormenta As there called together or Thunder and Lightning as there called seperatly were discussing things with Michael telling him bout them selfs and about there powers and telling him abit about his future and how soon he shall be able to use there powers as his own. They then discuss that They shall be by his side at all times and help him no matter what However First Micahel Has to face Thunder And win!

Thunder generates a sword made from electricity and then grips it wthin his hand he then tells Michael that he has to focus and creat his own sword But he needas to beleve in himself. Michael Begins to focus and tries several times each time failing until the very last turn he generates a sword of electricity and grips it within his hand, Lightning clicks her fingers and they all apper in a Sparing ring Lightning sits on the side and Wacthes The fight begins and Thunder and Michael Begin to charge at each other, There fight lasts for several hours in there world but only a few minutes in the soul society. There both panting and continue fighting for various more hours.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 am

The duo spirits continued to watch.

"Lucertola, he's progressing almost as fast as master did" He said.
    "I believe so"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 am

They continue to attack eeach other and Michael does a skill that he learnt during a training exercise, He charges at Thunder and Thunder charges also, Michael Jumps up and Kicks thunders sword to the side, Thunder drops the sword, Michael then spin kicks thunder sending him flying to a wall, Thunder crashes into it cracking it deeply, Michael Dived at Thunder and placed his feet on his shoulder and was aiming to stab his face, Thunder had claped his hands on the blade and sent an electrical surge through it into Michaels body, Michaels body gets struck by this but he ignores the Pain. Michael Then Grabs hold of Thunders head and then he back flips once flipping Thunder over and then slang hi mto the bottom bit of the wall, then Michael Flips once again and Slams him to the floor, Lightning Smiles as she sees this.

mMichael Gets off Thudner and then picks up his sword, he now has two Zanpaktous and he spins them about, he Then Sits on Thunder who now was faced upright, and He had the two Zanpaktous in his face. Thunder smiles and laughs and says.

"hehe Congratulations my son You have managed to defeat me!"

Thunder clicks his fingers and there back where they started With Lightning next to him, Thunder had his arm around the waist of Lightning, Thunder then talks.

Thunder: "Michael Son of the lightning sword! You have gained the ability to wield me as your new Zanpaktou I shall grant you my strength and power when you need it My son."

Lightning: "And I too shall lend you my power, Although you did not face me you have prooved yourself worth ymy son! We shall help you on your adventure as you progress through life. We shall be there when you need someoneto speak to You have now been granted with our Power, Use it well and Remember who you are Lightning Son!"

Thunder and lightning's hands both begin to charge and they combine there powers and then Send a large Blast to Michael sending it through his body hands and all, Michael is lifted into the Air and A large surge of power enters him, He is then returned to the world of the living, When he opens his eyes there are not one Zanpaktou on his lap But two, Each one with its different markings and A lsight bit of steam coming from them. Michael opens his eyes and looks at Makuro and then says.

"Woah..!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:17 am

Mukuro opens his eyes quickly, sending his zanpakto spirits back to his sword. The images played through his head as he looked at Michael with a smile.
    "Congrats Michael" He said softly. "You now have your shikai"

[Shikai lasts for 5 posts]
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 am

Michael bows his head in respect, He picks up his two swords and swings them around and ties them out, He looks two his side and there are now two Scabbards, He then places them away into there scabbard.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:01 am

"Alright Michael" He said while releasing the shield. "Let's go to the barracks"
    He then disappeared quickly.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 am

-.- "I hate when he flash steps! I need to learn that technique"

Michael rests his arm on his scabbards and walks to the barracks since he can't flash step.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:31 pm