Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Training for Shikai

Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5313

Training for Shikai Empty Training for Shikai

Post by Leam Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Leam appeared, holding his zanpakuto. He was ready for the worst. Clearing his mind from all thoughts, he sighed. "Ready."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Training for Shikai Empty Re: Training for Shikai

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Mukuro stepped out of the shadows in front of Leam.
    "So, you're 100% ready for this?" He asked. He pulled both of his zanpakto out.
    "I won't fight using shikai or bankai, and you'll learn your shikai with progress"
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Leam gave a nod. His grip on his zanpakuto was firm. Taking a defensive stance, he allowed his Captain to go first. "On guard!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Mukuro immediately did a 360 and appeared behind Leam. He attempted to hit him in the back of the neck, which is the weakest spot in any person due to the least amount of protection there, but, he decided to use his other hand and make it attack his chest.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 am

Leam turned, only to be attacked. 'An opening,' he thought, swinging his zanpakuto up in one swift motion in an attempt to slash his captain, then swinging his foot in an attempt to kick him in a second motion. "I won't hold back, even if you are my captain." He waited patiently for Mukuro to move. Leam already had something prepared, he just needed patience.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:49 am

"Remember I'm a twin zanpakto user" He said. He took the one in his right hand to block the upper slash and used the hilt of the other to stop the kick aiming for him. He disappeared from behind him and appeared in front of him. He held his hands out at Leam.
    "Bakudō #1 Sai" He touched Leams shoulder softly, which was needed for this to be casted. "Bakudō #4 Hainawa" A rope made out of energy wraps fires from the caster's arm and wraps around the target's arm.
    He was hoping to get him pinned so he wouldn't attack, but he knew Leam would break free from this eventually. He flash stepped backwards so not to get hit quickly.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 am

"Tch...!" Leam knew some faults with these techniques. His zanpakuto fell, but he brought forward enough strength to move his foot and kick his zanpakuto as a projectile. "I've studied kido long enough to know their skills. Sai and Hainawa? They only lock arms of the target. Any other limb?" Leam used shunpo to appear behind his captain, though now, he was in the air. "Is easily moveable!" With that, he made an attempt to kick Mukuro in an downward motion, falling from the air as he did so.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 am

Mukuro noticed the zanpakto coming at him, and the motion of Leam kicking him from above. He decided to try something he hadn't done before.
    He took his zanpakto and stabbed it in the ground quickly, blocking the zanpakto coming at him. He looked up and noticed the foot an inch away from hitting his face. He immediately grabbed his foot and spun Leam in a 360 motion, letting him go, throwing him across the room. He had blood running down his forehead from the speed of the kick, the air was thick enough to cut his forehead, not to deep, but enough to draw blood.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 am

Leam flies back, his locked arms breaking his fall. "I'll break these binds in due time. I'm just buying myself time." He looked for an opening, then smirked. His eyes faded over, enhancing his speed. In an instant, he stood before his captain with a slight grin. "Gotcha." With that, Leam used his foot to kick at Mukuro's legs to make him lose balance. If he could do that much, he could break at least one of the bakkudo, and that would be Sai.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 am

Leam's kick to the Mukuros legs made Mukuro fall. The spell, Sai, wore off immediately after he lost contact. Mukuro grabbed his zanpakto and held them out in front of him.
    "I may have to break what I said I wouldn't do" He said. "I may have to use my shikai"
    He had a smile on his face. "This is the first time I battled someone like you Leam"
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 am

Leam grinned a bit, kicking his zanpakuto back out of Mukuro's grasp, then flipped back. Tightening the muscles in his arms, he brought the Hainawa bond to a breaking point. Now, with his arms free, he picked up his zanpakuto. "I fight with the knowledge I hold and everything I have." His grin became a polite smile. "I feel honored. I'm not even a seated officer, but I brought you to the thought of using shikai." Leam pushed up his glasses, twirling his zanpakuto in his hand. "Of course, I'd dishonor you if I put no effort forward. I won't hold back."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:44 am

Mukuro nodded his head as he gave Leam a thumbs up.
    He held onto his zanpakto tightly as he called his shikai.
    "Fire Release, Salamandra, Waters Release Lucertola" He said. The two zanpakto transformed into a set of nunchucks. Mukuro spun the nunchucks around quickly, making it seem they weren't there. The ground under him getting cut from the speeds.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:11 am

Leam, keeping his distance, watched the nunchuks, trying to time their speed. 'Over one hundred rotations within a ten second time limit. If it's a speed-type, it's not that flashy,' he thought. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the castle! Raikoho!" Leam prepared a Hado attack in hopes he might have at least a partial hit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:45 pm