Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Leiko's Shikai Training

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Leiko's Shikai Training Empty Leiko's Shikai Training

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 am

Leiko and Salamandra Only ^-^
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5431

Leiko's Shikai Training Empty Re: Leiko's Shikai Training

Post by Selfi Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 am

Leiko observed her surroundings before answering. "Yes, you should have been expecting me. Now, tell me your name."

The zanpakuto spirit laughed again, "Tsk tsk tsk, you didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"

Leiko noticed a bluish disturbance in one of the pale, glowing trees, and looked up to find a strange woman seated up there. She had a playful smile on her features, gazing down at Leiko curiously. "What is your trial for me then, spirit? You must know how little patience I have. I'm not here to dilly-dally." The girl then pulled her zanpakuto from its sheath, getting into an offensive stance.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 am

Floating in the distance on a ball of fire was Salamandra. He was observing the battle between Leiko and her spirit.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 am

The spirit thought for a moment, placing her finger to her lip. After a moment, she giggled. "A game it will be. You must catch me!" A copy of Leiko's zanpakuto appeared in the spirit's hand, and she jumped up, spinning quickly down towards Leiko and thrusting the blade down on her.

Leiko threw up her sword, clashing with her spirit's. The spirit then laughed again, jumping back into the glowing forest. "lemons!" Leiko cursed, running deeper into the woods, following what little she could see of the blue creature.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 am

Salamandra sighed.
    "I should follow" He said. His body floated forward, following Leiko.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 am

Leiko leapt forward a few feet, picking a rock up from the ground and throwing it in the air. The spirit's smile widened and she swung her sword, deflecting the rock back at the girl. "Ugh, how annoying." Leiko mumbled to herself, swatting the falling rock away again. Finally she jumped into a tree, then quickly leapt forth from the branches and leaves to attack the spirit.

The zanpakuto spirit raised her brows and shifted her sword to block the offensive move, then spun around and fell to the ground, bouncing here and there behind trees.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:27 am

Salamandra sighed as he continued to watch the fight between the two.
    "I wonder what would happen if she got her shikai" He thought.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 am

Leiko was starting to get slightly annoyed.
    She fell back onto the ground, doing a landing somersault and crouching on the ground. Holding her zanpakuto behind her back, her eyes darted around the trees, searching for the spirit. Finally she caught a glimpse of blue cloth and jumped up, racing over towards it. As she rounded the corner of the darkened tree, she swatted away a glowing spider's web. Before she knew it, she was on her back on the damp ground. She'd been clotheslined.

The spirit laughed. "You really should be more careful! Hehe!" She then danced away.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:14 am

"I wonder who's winning" He thought. He sat up and watched the shinigami fight her zanpakto more.
    "Hey, do be careful" He called out.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 am

Leiko thought she heard someone call out to her, though quickly dismissed the idea as she got back on her feet, chasing the spirit. Finally she stepped on a uplifted root, sticking up from the ground, and launched herself off of it, swinging her zanpakuto at the spirit.

"Whee, hehehe!" She giggled in reply, easily batting the girl's sword away with her own.

Leiko quickly reached forward as the spirit swatted her zanpakuto away, and grazed the woman's hair as the spirit stepped out of the way swiftly. The shinigami fell forward, quickly balancing herself so she wouldn't fall as she heard the echo of laughter distance itself from her.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 am

Salamandra brushed his hair back.
    "I have a feeling something good is going to happen soon" He said softly. The fire ball he sat on, erupted and surrounded his body, as a protective shield.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:25 am

Leiko's brows furrowed somewhat, parting her lips to give way to an exhasperated sigh. She watched as the blur of blue danced in and out of trees. The spirit moved swiftly and silently, almost in an eerie way. The Soul Reaper then flash stepped forward, her eyes scanning through the forest until she finally saw the blue woman out of the corner of her eye. Racing over, the girl growled, jumping off the side of a tree and reaching forward. Her fingers coiled around the spirit's neck, and she fell on top of her. Falling to the ground, each of the women held their zanpakutos' to the others' neck.

The zanpakuto spirit giggled, then groaned disappointedly. "Well, I suppose that was the game. You took longer than I expected. Do you still wish to learn my name, precious one?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 am

Salamandra had a smile on his face.
    "Finally getting somewhere" He said softly. He stood up still as his body landed on a flat surface made of fire.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am

"Yes, tell me your name!!" Leiko exclaimed, getting flustered with all this running around. She could feel the cold, hard blade of the spirit's sword against her neck. It made her wonder if the spirit could feel Leiko's as well.

Suddenly, the spirit's expression turned from playful to malicious, her smile looking almost maddened. "Sorry, darling, but I lied. You have to beat the name out of me!" She hissed.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 am

salamandra looked at her. "Hmm" He said. "This could end badly, or it can end great, let's just watch"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:21 am

Leiko ground her teeth. "This is getting old fast." She then returned with a devilish smirk. "You should know better than to keep me waiting." She went to cut the spirit's throat, though it quickly replied by punching the girl in the face. Leiko jumped up, struggling to catch her balance as one of her hands flew up to her bleeding nose. "That was a dirty move. You really are like me, then. Ha," She muttered, watching as the spirit herself spun to her feet.

"Hehe, of course, silly. But I'd rather not call our moves dirty per se; I mean, its just an effective way of going about things. But enough talk; Lets get down to business." The spirit got into a defensive stance.

Leiko inhaled deeply, then charged the spirit. Their zanpakutos' clashed, sparks reigning from the swords as they ground together with each strike.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 am

"Eventually, she'll learn her zanpaktos name during this battle" Salamandra said. "All you have to do, is focus more on fighting her, and less on learning her name"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 am

Leiko grasped the hilt of her zanpakuto tightly with both hands, crashing her sword down upon her spirit's with mighty blows. The two darted from area to area around the small collection of trees near them. Finally, Leiko swatted the spirit's sword to the side with her own, then jumped backwards, rolling backwards in the air and dropkicking the blue woman in the face. Leiko landed on her hand, then her legs came back down on the ground, in a crouching position with her zanpakuto behind her back.

The spirit gave a surprised squeak, grasping her jaw as Leiko landed a few feet away. Blood trickled down the corner of her mouth as she removed her hand, narrowing her eyes.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 am

Salamandra watched closely.
    "Something's going to end up happening" He said. "Either the shinigami will lose, not learning the name of the zanpakto, or the Shinigami will win, learn the name of her zanpakto"
    He said this quietly so not to disturb the duo fighting each other.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:41 am

Leiko watched the spirit carefully, but widened her eyes when the blue woman danced in circles for a few brief second, and vanished. Goosebumps raised the back of the girl's neck, and she quickly turned, blocking the spirit's sneak attack from behind. Once again, sparks flew from the pair of grinding swords. It was then, both the women very still except for their shaking limbs and aching muscles, that the spirit's leg flung up, kneeing the girl in the stomach. Leiko gasped, immediately bending over to grab her stomach with her free hand, lowering her guard dramatically. The wind had been knocked out of her, and her mind went blank for a moment. The spirit smirked, then leapt up and did a spinning kick, her foot landing harshly in Leiko's side sending her flying into a tree.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 am

"Oh dear" Salamandra said. He layed back. "Let me know when it's over" He said softly.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:11 am

Leiko thudded loudly against the tree, the bark breaking where she'd hit. She held her ribs as she leaned against the tree after getting herself upright, still gasping for air as the wind had been knocked out of her.

The spirit lifted her zanpakuto, licking the blade and giggling. "Are you having fun yet?" She cooed, approaching the girl.

Leiko coughed weakly, then straightened herself, one hand still holding her ribs for a moment before the hand dropped to her side. She wanted to hide any signs of weakness. "Oh, hardly. This battle is so very drole." She replied, trying to make her voice sound steady. She then darted forward, surprising even herself with her speed in this condition. From the top of her eye, she saw the sword of her enemy swing down on her, and she lifted her hand, whilst thrusting her zanpakuto forward.

The spirit's blade pierced through Leiko's forearm, blood dripping from the wound. But the trade off was to her benefit, as she held her own blade against the side of the spirit's throat. She tilted her head,
    "I think I win this one. Now, give me your name."

The spirit sighed. "Oh, pooh. I suppose you're right..." She then smiled warmly, her zanpakuto disappearing from her hand. "Izanami-no-Mikoto... but I prefer just Izanami."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:44 am

Salamandra smiled. "Looks like she won" He said. He floated closer towards her.
    "Now then, are you ready to return to the baracks?" He asked.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 am

"Izanami-no-Mikoto..." Leiko murmured under her breath, then heard another voice and turned up to look. Her expression was neutral once again, and she nodded, figuring it was the captain's spirit. "Yes..." She then turned her attention back on Izanami, raising her brows as the woman crept behind her and wrapped her arms around the girl.

"See you soon, peach." Izanami whispered in Leiko's ear, then let go of her and danced away.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:54 am

Salamandra looked at Leiko.
    "Let's return to the dojo, i'm worried about the master" He said. His body faded into nothing, returning to Mukuro.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:53 pm