Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Rogue Shinigami Application Thread

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Rogue Shinigami Application Thread Empty Rogue Shinigami Application Thread

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 am

This is the application thread for those who would like to participate in the Rogue Shinigami Event. First come first serve so hurry up you guys. Details are listed below.

Vizard Application:

1 vizard is allowed to participate in the event. You must have already controlled your inner hollow. In this event you can improve your mask time as well so don't miss out on the opportunity. Copy the format below

Name:

Seat:

Date:

Division:

Rogue Shinigami Application:

2 fellow BD members can apply here. This is an open rp event. You can create an entire character and use them for this rp only, there are endless possibilities. You are playing a pair of exiled shinigami who has been traveling the living world, killing hollows. The two of you are partners and can form any bond you would like. You notice several shinigami level reiatsu and eventually find the Vizard hide out. The rest is open to however you want to play it out, it is roleplaying after all.

Name of NPC:

Date:

Backstory:

Zanpakto Name:

Zanpakto Description:

Shikai Name:

Shikai Description:

Shikai Ability:

Shikai Passive Ability:

Shikai Ability:

Shikai Passive Ability:

Bankai Name:

Bankai Description:

Bankai Ability:

Bankai Passive Ability:

If there are any questions please ask me here on this thread.

I will approve any and all applications.

Remember that this is only the application thread, once all slots are filled I will make the official event thread.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Rogue Shinigami Application Thread Empty Re: Rogue Shinigami Application Thread

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 am

Name of NPC: Kyoya Hibari

Date: January 3rd, 2010

Backstory: Kyoya was responsible for a Coup when he arrived in soul society when he was torchured by residents in rukon. The soul society did nothing about it and this angered Kyoya. He then scheduled a coup but someone told and he was captured and sent to the maggots nest. That was the 'story' but the truth was, he was sent into a between dimension where he created a temple for the exiled soul reapers. The soul reapers that are exiled are sent there instead of the maggots nest.

Zanpakto Name: Mikadzuki

Zanpakto Description: A pure white zanpakto attached to a pure black hilt. At the end of the hilt is a white ribbon with the japanese katakana for darkness and death.

Shikai Name: Shroud them in darkness, Mikadzuki

Shikai Description: His blade transform into a sword with a crescent moon blade. Attached to it by chains is a chakram with a black blade.

Shikai Ability: He can create an artificial moon by moving his blade in a circular motion. With that moon, he can create illusions, and deceive people.

Shikai Passive Ability: Transform
    It is nothing more than an illusion to make Hibari look like someone else. Anyone caught in the shine of his blade will be caught in the illusion.

Shikai Ability: Darkness
    Kyoya gets covered in darkness. While covered, nobody can see him. The downside to this, it only works in the night due to light during the day.
    Shikai Passive Ability: Enhanced Senses
    His sight is enhanced so strong that he can see through buildings to find what he is hunting for. It takes a lot of spiritual pressure to do so so he doesn't do it very often.

Bankai Name: Cover your enemy with darkness and drown them with light, Kageshiro Mikadzuki

Bankai Description: His body becomes the pure essence of light and dark. This is proven by the color change in his hair. The left side turns to light and the right turns to dark. His left eye is completely black and his right eye is completely white. You can say, he looks a lot like Yin and Yang.

Bankai Ability: Yin and Yang
    He surrounds his enemies with illusions of himself. He then creates a complete circle with his blades and in the center are two balls. Depending on the enemy, they can either die a very harsh death, or get off with a few scratches. I guess you can say this is nothing more than a judgment attack.

Bankai Passive Ability: Heart Sense
    This takes about half of his spiritual pressure. He can see into peoples hearts to see what harm has been done to them. He then follows it up with judgment to judge them to see if they are worthy of living or death.

Hibari Kyoya is a harsh man. His signature phrase is
    All I want to do is Bite you to Death.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:36 am

Verdict:
    Spoiler:

This is very good, im a fan, please wait now for the two other participants
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 am

Sweet, I did a lot better than I thought I would. What is the RP about? Im going to go roam to see if I can find out.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Applying for vizard spot

Name:Nachos

Seat:3rd

Date:1/03/10

Division:5th st of the 8th div.

I would've teamed with axel and created a new character, but I'm just way too lazyXD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Verdict:
    Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Alright! thx for the approval!

hmmmmmmmmm......what abt sunny?XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Wow, so does that mean I am against Nachos? This should get very entertaining. :3
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Beans is back with a bang baby! sounds like a fun little event! heres my application (kicking myself for missing the vizard spot *shakes fist at nachos*

Name of NPC: Mukuro Rokudo

Date: 4/10/2010

Backstory: Mukuro was once an idealistic seated shinigami officer in the 5th division until one day on a mission to the world of the living, his hollow extermination task force were completly anhilated by an unusually powerful and sadistic hollow, who during the fight stole Mukuro's zanpakuto and used it to kill his teammates before devouring them. he was left for dead, somehow surving the ordeal he returned to soul society but was immediatly branded a traitor upon investigation of the battle and he was sentenced to death. His last remaining friends within soul society believed in his innocence and "accidently" let him escape to the living world and he went into solitude in the world of the living training for years and years to become stronger so he could take his revenge on the hollow that wiped out his group and ended up branding him a traitor.

Zanpakto Name: Shigure Soen

Zanpakto Description: An ordinary looking katana with a light blue hilt on one side and a red hilt on the opposite

Shikai Name: Bring the rain, Shigure Soen

Shikai Description: retaining the form of a katana however the blade turns black and becomes enveloped in water.

Shikai Ability: Utsushi Ame うつし雨 (Reflective Rain)When there is a lot of water in the area Mukuro creates tidal waves with a swing of his sword, within these, he

Shikai Passive Ability: The sword allows Mukuro to manipulate the water around him, including water molecules in the air for offensive and defensive purposes

Shikai Ability: Shibuki Ame 繁吹き雨 (Splashing Rain) A defensive ability that creates a small short lasting shield of water.

Shikai Passive Ability: The sword also manipulates the weather around him causing it to rain heavily, to the extent of flooding after a short time

Bankai Name: Netsuryou Up Soen (熱量アップ Heat Capacity Up)

Bankai Description: Shigure Soen splits into two swords, the left sword being covered in red flames and the blade is incredibly hot and can melt through steel and the right sword being covered in light blue flames and the blade is incredibly cold and freezes upon contact

Bankai Ability: Atsu Geshō (アツゲショウ Heat Whirlwind) With a swing in the air of his right sword it can shoot powerful blast of icy cold air that can freeze almost instantly, from a swing of his left sword it shoots a blast of extremly hot air that can melt the skin off bones, swinging both will create a massive blast of air that can topple buildings.

Bankai Passive Ability: As described the blades are each of different extreme temperatures, if he touches the two together then he can create a lot of steam clouds that the longer they touch the more thick and heavy they become, but if they touch for too long though and he may cause a mini explosion that can even Mukuro!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm

hehehe
    Me and beans may be 'partners' but Mukuro and Kyoya always wanted to beat the crap out of each other whenever they were in the same area. It was always funny. :3
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Ok sweet, so here is the situation

You two, like I said above, are rogue shingami, traveling the human world as a place of refuge. Basically killing anything you want out of boredom. But you find the Vizard HQ due to our abnormal reiatsu levels for the living world. So the two of you (partners in crime) decied to attack for the hell of it BUT Nachos is there, however he is the only one there because Sanba and Beans are away in Seiretei.

I will post a thread in the vizard event section, please look there and Axel sice you applied first i'd like you to set this thing in motion.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh yes, Beans your app is approved.

Also if there is any godmodding then I will step in and edit posts
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:45 pm

I do hope we are going to start this thing after the RP event going on right now because I get confused when doing 2 things at once for an RP.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 am

ok, how abt beans will attk 1st and then axel can chime in when he's not doin the current rp, since neither me or beans is really into the current rp
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 am

Your going to be really in it soon. Trust me. Lol. Thats a good idea though. :3
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 am

No this rp is starting now, its part of the vizard division. A side rp, like Nachos said you can chime in later on so its not 2v1. Ok so Beans you can start it off by attacking the HQ
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 am

This is an updated version of my zanpakto to go along with Kyoya's character. :3

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:15 am

Ok thats fine, dont change it anymore though, and pm nachos the link to double check that he knows

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:04 am