Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp)

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42400

Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp)

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 am

You got it cap'n! *Nachos watches kyoya release his bankai*

-_- jeez what's with all the big words, can't you just say bankai like everyone else?

*he looks at mukuro* well you heard the man, let's get this over with
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 am

Very nice, but it seems that if 5 time this right and pinpoint it to the exact spot, that defense is useless.

*Sanba points his finger at Kyoya*

Hado 4 Byakurai!

*The bolt of lightning goes thorugh the defense of the chain ball and whizzes past Kyoya's head*

Crap, so close
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 am

Kyoya laughed to himself. The chain balls came to a stop. They then turned into clouds and went inside the tonfa's. He then threw them in the air and held out his hand.
    "Hado 4 Byakurai" He said softly. A bolt of lightning went towards Sanba. Kyoya didn't know if it would hit or not. The tonfas came down and landed back in his hands.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:42 am

*Nachos sends a strong blast of wind at kyoya*

Hey, nobody likes a copycat!XD

*he turns back to mukuro*

now where were we?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 am

Hado 4 Byakurai

*SAnba shoots it again and this time the two bolts meet and dissipate*

Ok then looks like kido wont be of use

*Sanba points his zanpakto at Kyoya*

Shall we have a small zanjutsu fight then? No shikai and such
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 am

"Fine with me" He said. "Release" With that, his tonfas connected turning into a zanpakto. He then slashed the ground and waited for Sanba.

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 am

(OOC: How about Hibari was Axel's lost twin or something and you both had a telekinetic link and when he died you regained his memories, but that was triggered by joining the vizards. Since Axel was a Vizard.)

*Sanba slowly walks towards Kyoya, dragging his blade on the ground, then shunpos in the air in front of him and throws 5 lightning quick sword jabs aimed at the torso*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:17 am

Kyoya grinned at him and said: "You'll have to do better than that" He said. He dodged them but then noticed a rip in his clothing. He then grabbed his zanpakto tightly and thrusted it upward then down on Sanba, knowing he would guard.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 am

*SAnba brings his blade up and knocks Kyoya's to the side, while simultaneously moving to his right. As he moves he brings his left leg over and attemptes to kick Kyoya in the ribs*

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 am

Hibari grabs Sanba's leg and twists him over to where he is on his back.
    "You are pretty good" He said

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:53 am

As are you

*Sanba kicks Kyoya off with his right leg and shunpos a couple feet back, bringing his zanpakto up again*

Alright, i'd say round 1 was is a draw.

*With that said Sanba runs at Kyoya but shunpos right before reaching him*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm

*Nachos sticks his sword in the ground and leans on it, watching Sanba and Kyoya, he looks over at Mukuro*

I love watching Sanba fight, it's so.......poetic, don't you think?

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Hibari closes his eyes. He then surrounds himself with his spiritual pressure, thinking it would intimidate his enemy. He knew it wouldn't and he lowered it a bit. He then continued trying to figure out where Sanba was at.

Spoiler:
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:39 pm

"I wouldnt get too relaxed watching their fight!"

As Nacho's is watching the fight between sanba and Kyoya, Mukuro swings his red flamed left sword towards Nacho's, another burst of air is released but this time it is scorching hot and is sent towards Nacho's direction
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 pm

*Nachos places a hand on the hilt of his sword, wind starts swirling around it*

Hado 58, Tenran! *a strong cyclone of wind blasts out and cuts straight thru his attk*

C'mon, look the fight's just gettin good! Can't I just watch a lil bit longer? Fine, you win, I'll play with you.

*He picks his sword up and slings it over his shoulder* So you like playin with wind huh? Well sorry to burst your bubble but wind attks won't work on me, so I guess it's my turn now.

*His reiatsu increases and wind flows over his sword like a 2nd blade, he slashes down, sending a razor sharp slice of wind*

Watch it now, that stuff's pretty sharp.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Mukuro dives out of the way of the wind attack by a hair and lands flat face down on the ground.
    "Gah that was close... oh no...." he notices that his twin swords in front of him crossed and the flames merging creating a large purple flame that covers both

"This is bad"

He gulps a second before a huge explosion from the swords merged flames occours.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:38 pm

*Nachos is looking confusingly at mukuro*

What's so bad abt them touch.....*before he could finish his sentence, a huge explosion rocks the HQ*

Enkosen! *a wall of reiatsu appears in front of Nachos, protecting him from the blast*

What the hell was that!?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:54 pm

*As the smoke from the explosion clears away Sanba is standing behind Mukuro with his mask on, and blade upon his neck*

I almost never use my mask.

*He then looks to Nachos*

Lets have a little trade up bud, I think your zanpakto matches up better with his.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Kyoya looked at the others.
    "wow look at that" He said to himself. He then sat down and waited for what the decision was. A grin came across his face slowly.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 am

You're always so sneaky Sanba, I still think my mask is cuter tho, trade up huh? That's fine with me.

*he goes and stands in front of kyoya*

Alright newbie, show me watcha got
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 am

Standing behind Nachos, Kyoya said: "Who are u looking at?"
    Standing in front of Nachos was a bundled up cloud that was made to look like him. He then pulled out his zanpakto and held it behind his head.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 am

*AS this was going on SAnba brought his zanpakto from Mukuro's neck and slashed a wave of dark energy at the real Kyoya trying to back him off of Nachos. The wave of energy was massive however*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:19 am

*tricked by the illusion, Nachos shunpos to the other side as Sanba's blast goes by them*

thx, I owe u one! after this, drinks on me!

*he turns back to kyoya* that was a neat lil trick u did there, I always hated Zanpakutos that screwed with the senses, they're so annoying -_-

So what else u got in that bag of tricks?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 am

*Sanba returns his blade to the other*

Ok so now I think its time that you answer some of my questions

*Putting his blade right back to Mukuro's neck, he grins*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 am

Spoiler:
    Seeing Nachos move, he turned to see a massive wave of energy come towards him. He grinned and jumped up. Seeming to have disappeared, he appeared behind Nachos and sucker punched him from behind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:57 am