Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Sanba Yukimura
Panda-chan
Muerte
Hinamori44
Cross Marian
Ciel
10 posters

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} - Page 4 Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:16 am

Grinning at the fact that his sword was diverted over at the other direction he stares he saw Zero's fists glow and knows of whats coming ahead of him.

"Meh, havent seen you do it, but I couldn't care less."

Dropping ten on the ground he spreads both his arms wide signaling Zero to blast the cero at him.

"Do it, or i'll make you regret it"

OOC: OI, god mode much.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} - Page 4 Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:21 am

Zero shoots the blast at Ciel. He then holds his arms in a defensive manner and waits for what Ciel is going to do.

OOC: Sorry. I didn't mean to be. T-T And Ill be right back. I am about to reload my computer
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 am

Before the attack was blasted, Ciel only just noticed that he was still wearing his jacket and threw it near hina almost as if motioning her to guard it then spreads his arms wide again embracing the Cero.

His scream of horror was heard as he received the blast from his brother.

When the blast seemingly just went pass through him, smoke and dust filled the area making it almost impossible to see what happened to him.

As the smoke emerges, Ciel is found kneeling almost bent down all the way to the floor.

It only took seconds for him to laugh and kneel properly revealing his blood drenched body with several cuts all over them and his torn up shirt.

His hair was all over his face and his neck seemed to be dislocated.

"You think.. you can kill me just like that?"

Saying that he grabbed ten that was just at his reach and stabed him self on the gut as he slowly turns into white dust.

"Did you forget... who my other half is? Or did you really not know what i am?"

OOC:
    Dont do it again.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 am

Zero watches as the events happened. He grinned and kneeled down. He waited for what was going to happen next. He raised his head and said a few words to his brother.
    "I already know who your other half is" He said.

Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:58 am

He laughs even more as his body continued to turn into dust leaving only his right hand and half his eye now. He said the following words slowly after completely vanishing.

"That's not what i meant, its already obvious that im her other half. But did you really not know of who i am?"

He then re-apeared near momo yet again picking up his coat and wearing it, and by the looks of it, it seemed like nothing happened to him, but his shirt was still of the same state.

"Enough talking"

Saying that he charged for another attack waiting for his brothers reaction to him charging again.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 am

Zero laughed to himself and charged at Ciel.
    Soon enough, there blades clashed.
    "Ciel, lets see who is the better person, me or you" He said softly.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:56 am

it was inches away when he made his move doing 3 quick slashes. One slicing through the left shoulder one on the right and the mid section of his body,making a cross in the ex.

he then waits to see if it really did hit Zero, knowing he woudlnt be troubled by those simple moves, he kept his guard.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Zero felt the blade hit the middle of the stomach. He didn't notice the other two aimed for his shoulders. However, they did hit. He jumped back away from Ciel and knelt down on one knee.
    He grinned at Ciel as he raised back up, acting as if he was unaffected from the wounds. He held his stomach as the blood gushed out of the wound. He began to cough up blood. He looked at Ciel and then back to the ground. Spiritual pressure began to flow from his body.

[OOC: After you post after this, im going to make Zero go out of control]
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Seeing what happened to Zero Ciel sheathed ten and stepped back a few feet away sensing something wrong

"yare yare, i feel like its as if i did something wrong"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:14 pm

"Ciel!" Zero shouted. A dark type of energy flowed from Zero's body.As it did, a crack in the sky was visible. Appearing out of it, were 2 menos and 5 adjuchas. They were being drawn in by the immense spirit energy. Soon, Zeros body became nothing more than a black ball of energy, sending an immense amount of spiritual pressure all around the gotei.
    "Ciel..." He said again. The dark energy began to take the form of Zero. Walking out of the dark energy was Zero. Only his appearance had changed dramatically. He had doned a hollow mask, covering his entire face. A hollow hole appeared on his back. The once red hood chainged to a white and black kimono top. The black pants changed to the Hakama. The claws that were attached to his hand were now longer and sharper than before and were attached completely to the back of his hands.
    "..." Nothing came out of the newly formed monster. It slowly raised its arm as it shot a rapid bala at Ciel.

Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm

A smile was carved of Ciel's face seeing that his brother turned into something worth playing with.

not noticing the quick bala headed his way, he had very little time to prepare for the attack and only managed to tip it off target by inches with his right index and middle finger.

His right cheek received a cut which bleed mercilessly reaching up to his chest.

his fingers were also cut but he licked the blood and galred at Zero asking.

"You gave me all the reason to kill you now... Hollow"

Being a part of Ruru it was inevitable... It's like the different of magnets, hollows and shinigami's must cross blades in every encounter.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 pm

The monster glared at Ciel with its glowing red eyes. Slowly moving off the ground, it made a swift move behind Ciel. It then shot a dark black cero point blank at his back. The monster was going berserk. It didn't know who was who or enemy was ally or ally was enemy. He was just attacking all that was in his way.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Ciel noticed that Zero was out of his mind, and only realized that he's movements were qicker hearing only the splash of water for when Zero magically reappeared behind him blasting black zero at him.

With quick movements he left only his coat to be blasted away. WIth what distance he can make out of it, he scanned the area to measure how Zeros range of attack could affect him, and with that he stood on a branch of a tree and whistled at him.

"Yoohoo, over hare boya"

Seeing as he lost his mind, Ciel but picked up a few rocks and threw it at him, attempting to catch his attention saying

"Over here dumbo"

With that he used himself as bait to lure him to a different location, leaving the Hollows eve district.

OOC: SUZU, lets transfer to the Rukongai street thread for this battle.

OOC @ momo: Hey hey, sorry bout not letting you post in on this, but suzu and ciel needs to settle things with there own, and since your'e character is here, Ciel figured it would be best to not get you involved in this, cause you havent posted here in a while. Gomen momo chan

<3 Ciel
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 pm

OOC: Your lucky I like you! Lol, throwing rocks, you just made the fight a little funny! Alright.

The monster growled angrily, sending sonic booms across the area. He then sonido'd in the direction Ciel was taking.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm

*Watching the battle from a rooftop, Hina smiled because everything was decided. She jumped down and shunpo'ing out of the area, smiled at Ciel.*

Thank you...
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49145

Post by Panda-chan Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 pm

* happy that finally something normal happened she leaves too* Nah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:49 am