Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Sanba Yukimura
Panda-chan
Muerte
Hinamori44
Cross Marian
Ciel
10 posters

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} - Page 2 Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Magenta! I've heard about her!
    *She frowned at Minorin, thinking about what she heard before, how her friends and family had to fight against witches meanwhile she was being captured. Gah, it would be awesome if she appeared again. SS can't wait to meet them...I am sure -_- *
    I don't know too much about relation between shinigami and witches... though it isn't too peaceful huh?
    *She turned around and looked somewhere to the distance where Sanba and Zam seemed to fight. As she was turning back to Minorin, she spotted a hell butterfly and heard Liz's voice.*
    Ah, lovely. Mina, could you take care of this?
    *She looked with interest at Minorin's clothes and smiled.*
    Pardon. You know, I still don't get it. *She looked into her eyes.* How could Alfred Alstein be related to all of you?...
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} - Page 2 Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Ciel Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:41 pm

"Ahh yes, seems like MAgenta Sempai caused quite a mess back in the day, but she was bewitched by the witch queen, as were we all" looking away she continued "But as for Alfred Maestro, he was that of a noble Magi, who's a very important person in Etherna, his one of the Holy Orders Elders, and i believe he served gotei too."

--

Meanwhile with little irritation Ciel spoke coming from one of the houses roofs "yare yare, sharing those information might cause harm for you, you know, Mino-chan" he smiled as he noticed that Hina was there. "Just in time Momo-chan, i think i have something of your mothers with me today." Saying that he brought out ruru's zanpakuto and stabbed the roof with it allowing it to stand on its own. "And so another clue upraises" he laughed
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49145

Post by Panda-chan Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Magenta *That name fixed her attention and she slews her head and sclows down to Minori*
    I´ve fought with her ...*She remembered on that and grins ... then her heard Liz´s message ....* Yup i send her a hell butterfly ,cappy .. it looks ineresting here and she would be here .....
    *Suddenly MI heard some known voice.She face round and saw Ciel. Nah Great..*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 am

(OOC: Yes I do think we should change the location)

Hahaha im yours eh? No complaints from this side.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 am

Planting both his foot on the ground, Zam took a deep breath giving the same battle roar he did before. First the wind vanishes, 2nd it surrounds zam, 3rd he releases it causing anything near him within a 5 meter radius to fly away. "I'll hunt you down" saying that seeing if the vice captain budges from it.

OOC: Meh assuming you did, lets move http://www.bleachdynasty.com/rukongai-f168/rukongai-street-t2578.htm#53090
    Kanpatsu
    Kanpatsu
    Soul

BD-cash : 6775

Post by Kanpatsu Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 am

*slowly a figure drew out onto the streets of Rukongai...

He spoke nothing at first, only letting his appearance reveal itself as the light shone down on him.

Looking at the gathered ensemble he said*

"I do believe I am late to the event...
    I hope I haven't kept you waiting..."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:07 am

Ciel noticed felt kanpatsu's presence and realized that he was within them already. Seeing as his intuition was right a smile was carved on his face as he heard him speak asking "Done already? aww, i haven't gotten to play with them yet" saying that he pulled out himo no tenshi from the roof then turned to momo "I believe you still have something of mine"
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

BD-cash : 6552

Post by Alfred Alstein Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Seeing as two of them were there already , he scanned the area hiding in the shadows and noticed that the order sent there men already.

Having have vanished out of the blue, it was given that they would come for him, "Am i just that important, or a prisoner of my own people" saying that he picked up a coin among the ruins of Eve's and sighed seeing as his home was destroyed by the Orders Men. "They could've at least directed them selves elsewhere" emotionless as always he just smiled and then continues "But its not like it matters anywhere, with where were going, i'll see you again, Evalena." saying that he vanished from the shadows leaving no trace that he was there
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 pm

*Hina noticed Ciel and then Kanpatsu and pulled out her sword.*
    Ciel, I believe Himo No Tenshi doesn't belong to you.
    *She appeared in front of him and looked at Himono, ignoring Kanpatsu.*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Seeing Ciel, Minorin recognized him instantly."So it's you again" she said as she attempted to step away pulling Hina with her. "What are you doing in this world Sanguisuga" saying that she turned to momo and said "Don't under estimate him, his not of this world, nor our world, we tried to execute him once, together with his brother, but they escaped, breaking the 5 sacred seals of the Order."

--
    Laughing at both of them Ciel gave but a little yawn "How boring..." he rolled his from Momo to Mino and continued. "Be thankful Mimi-chan,, you did seal my awakening with your weak magic and lousy defenses." he said to the mage as he walks on air again, and then rolled his eyes back on momo and said "I believe you've got your home work all wrong sweety, Himo No tenshi... is mine..." he grinned awaiting for there responses.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 pm

*Seeing Minorin's reaction, Hina stepped aside and listened to her.*
    I see. His brother, do you mean Zero?
    *She nervously laughed as Cial finished and looked at him again.*
    Any ridiculous copy can't replace my mother... so please, hand over Himo No Tenshi.
    *She raised her voice as she stepped towards Ciel.*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Ciel laid on a bed of cloud rolling in laughter with what he just heard her say "I dont think so my kawaii little Momo chan" He said almost as if trying really great not to devour her, but was distracted when Minorin jumped up in the sky kicking him in the face. With his head almost turning all the way around he caught his balance back standing up on air almost as if in a bridge like position.

"Well that was quick, it almost screwed up my beautiful face" Ciel said standing up wiping of the smudged mud on his face.

Poking her tongue Minorin pulled a small well decorated pink hammer from her belt and said "You talk to much guro"
    Shortly after with quick movements without even a second passing she charged towards Ciel jumping on mid air spinning her hammer like helicopter rotor giving her longer air time but as she slowed down completely stopping it she said "Momen no-koi-koi ON" her small hammer glowed of pink as if it was about to change into something as she continued "Koi-koi -sumashuu"

Her hammer suddenly grew in a size of a rukongai house hitting Ciel with it on full force. The impact caused Ciel to crash onto the house where he was standing at the first he appeared in rukongai. "I think i got him" Mino said looking over at hina
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 pm

*Surprised by Minorin's movement, Hina got out of her way. Holding her own blade right in front of her, she watched Minorin's great attack. As Ciel crashed into the building, Hina shunpoed towards the ruins, waiting for the raised dust to lie down...*

Maybe you really got him... I need to find Himo No Tenshi!
    Kanpatsu
    Kanpatsu
    Soul

BD-cash : 6775

Post by Kanpatsu Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 am

*standing to one side, Kanpatsu looked on at the carnage with absolute ambivalence.

Shaking his head slightly, he began to walk over to the crushed rubble of the house where Ciel Vanished.

Looking for a moment, he saw the spark in the ruins he needed, and turning to both Minorin and Hina he said*

"It seems that you have made a choice... sigh...
    I do fear that you may have been a bit rash in your actions..."

*feeling a large spirit pressure arriving quickly he continued*

"And now it seems you will have to answer for it..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 am

A dark, evil spiritual pressure is felt throughout the air. A puff of black clouds appeared as Zero stepped out of them. It wasn't the real Zero, it was him using Astral Projection.
    "Look at the little gathering here" He said softly. His appearance was kinda in static due to his illusion. "What to do what to do"
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:58 am

*the pressure grew as it came closer, appearing at times to be focused, at others unstable.

arriving on the streets of Rukongai, Haji walked towards the sound of the commotion.

as he approached, he walked past Hina and Minorin, towards the shattered home.

Standing tall for a moment, he entered the ruins and searched for a moment, before discovering where Ciel lay amongst the ruins, and beside him lay Himono Tenshi.

With his back to the two ladys, he kneels down and picks up the sword holding it tight in his left hand*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 am

Sensing as Haji was around as well, he was but unconscious for a second or two stopping the ginormous hammer with just his right index and middle finger in a peace sign gesture. "Whew, I almost thought i was goner there" he said as he stood his ground and sighs "I didnt wanna fight, but with your sudden release like that destroyed my illusions over Soul Society, you shock me hunny" he said as with quick hand movement he punch the hammer 88 times but only 10 was visible in regular eyes.

The hammer vanishes into dust as he did so, now revealing his turned up clothes and wounded body with his blood dripping all over the place "On this rate they will all know my location and hunt me down" he smiled as he combed his hair and put down his eye patch "Just look at what you did to my clothes, they were perfect and you ruin it, i will never forgive you, Mimi-chan"

Mimi shocked by the seconds passing was pushed back by the pressure of Ciels punches on her weapon "Not good" seeing it turn to dust she couldn't believe her self as she saw him still breathing and survived with only torn up clothes "That attack was no joke, i really used a lot of spiritual force in it"

Over hearing Minorin he clapped his hands saying "No wonder you did, but even if it was your all there's no way to kill me" he then turns to haji and continues "So you dont need to worry, love, everything here is going as planned"
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 am

*tossing Himono Tenshi back to Ciel, Haji acknowledges*

"Very well then. Alfred is ready when you are.
    If you wish to remain here that will suffice as well.

Kanpatsu is available if needed.."

*Haji slides his arms back into his Haori sleeves as he turns to face the others*

"You may find yourself in a bit of a predicament here..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 am

Zero, starting to change appearance, looked at the gathering.
    "I'm sorry I have to go like this, but, I have a little pawn that I need seeing to" He said. "You all know him pretty well, especially you Haji, Axel" His body started to disappear. "Maybe next time you see me, we will have become, one" With that, his body disappeared within the black smoke.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:21 pm

*Turning back to Minorin, she spotted Haji. She became even more surprised, when he handed Himono to Ciel. Nothing made sense after all... She took few steps back and looked at Haji with an unsure face.*

Is there any chance you could explain me this?

*After she watched Zero slowly disappearing, she turned to Haji again...*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:57 am

A cloud with a face on it appears out of nowhere.

*Axel Flame is no more, Zero has won the battle against him and has thus obtained his body*

Spoiler:
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 pm

*gazing at Hina with a stare that resembled almost sadness. Haji spoke*

"There isn't a point to explain, my lovely child...
    Inside this being is the spirit of my wife, and I will rip apart anything in existence that attempts to hurt that...
    even if that means raising my hand against friend or foe...

I will take the world on at once if I must..."

*taking a long deep sigh he ends his comment with a very simple statement*

"And to be honest with you love, nothing that happens here will matter anyway..

Soon this will all be a memory only a select few will know..."

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

The cloud continued to repeat its message like a broken record.
    *Axel Flame is no more, Zero has won the battle against him and has thus obtained his body*
    It floated around the area as it sayed the sentence over and over.
    Spoiler:
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

*With a sad smile, Hina spoke again.*

I see! You are going to protect a memory, no matter how much it hurts the ones who love you. You just don't care...Kinda pointless but typical,,,
    And there is a point to explain. For example, what is Alfred ready for? And what's with Kanpatsu?

*She asked with her voice slowly fading out and sighed. Endless desparation embraced her again and she looked away. As the cloud appeared, she came closer and raised her blade. With a quick step forwards, she slashed across the cloud.*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Sticking himo on the dirt Ciel but folded his arms across his chest and said "Yare yare, well that spoiled the fun a little, wouldn't you say, Rue. I guess i'll just have to leave this to Shadow seeing as were running out of time." Saying that Ciel spun his right index finger as a goo like purple smoke came out of it. He placed it on the ground then turned his back around pulling Himo No Tenshi and kissed its handle as it glowed, it slowly turned into small light particles taking the form of Minamoto Chiruka.

She illuminated of crimson glow, and was almost transparent to most everyone's eyes. "Konichiwa, momo chan" saying that she turned to both Ciel then later rolled her eyes over at Haji. "I guess i have a lot of explaining to do to her huh?" she smiled while saying that but Ciel continued what she was saying "But i cant stay long on my current state, i have to move a long to secure my own fate". Ruru smiled at her together with ciel as he once again held her hand turning her to Himonotenshi. "Bai bai" Saying those words Ciel vanished into dust leaving no trace of his presences, except for that purple goo like smoke still laying on the dirt filled streets of rukongai,

"Was that an illusion?" Minorin asked as she seemed a little puzzled by whats going on "So you did take Al with you, release him shinigami" Minorin stepped back from Momo and took out another hammer from her belt. [color=red]"You lied to me Guro, your all in this together, i'm telling the order" saying that she turned around but was more surprised on who arived. "Magenta-san" saying that she took a bow as Magenta just stared at her and helped her back up.

"She didn't lie to you, Minorin, Sebastian betrayed the holy order" after doing so she turned to Haji then back to Hina "So... is it true that your re-opening that door?"

OOC: sorry for the late reply, and ZOMG< look, i drew a ciel manga page
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/010/c/a/Random_Manga_by_daRkLunah26.png

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:37 am