Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Sanba Yukimura
Panda-chan
Muerte
Hinamori44
Cross Marian
Ciel
10 posters

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} - Page 3 Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:52 pm

As the cloud started to disappear, a voice was heard.
    *You can't escape the inevitable. Axel failed to see that and that is why he is now dead.*
    It then completely disappeared as if it was never there.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} - Page 3 Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:11 am

*taking a short look at Magenta, haji spoke*

"We are indeed...
    Or as I should say; we already have;
    Thank's to the volunteers Kanpatsu borrowed power from...

The seal is broken, and the door has opened..."

*turning back to Hina, he listened to his wife's words before adding*

"You do indeed have a lot to explain..."

*talking to Hina he said*

"You've got a lot of things wrong my dear; I'm betraying those who love me to protect a memory, I am protecting the one who truly loves me...

She is much more than just a memory... I assure you..."
    Kanpatsu
    Kanpatsu
    Soul

BD-cash : 6775

Post by Kanpatsu Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:19 am

*shaking his head as he listens to haji he speaks in*

"such riddles.. such riddles...
    The poor child must be lost in the forest..."

*gazing at hina he says*

"And what is with me you ask?
    It is quite simple; once before I collected a portion of power from many of you to open a very special gate;

now I did...

and there is nothing more left for me to do..."

*with his cynical laugh, he added*

"It's true... I consider myself one of the Good guys, but you must remember, I never said all of you were not the Bad guys..."

*fanning his fingers out, he his nails grow to sharpened points, and he asks*

"May I devour her father... She will live again anyway..."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:22 am

*holding his hand in front of Kanpatsu as if to say stop, Haji replies*

"No... Do Not...
    though this is far from an ending; I will not deliver her to harm...

If she seeks retribution for that which she does not understand, she may claim it from me directly..."

*lowering his hand he watches as Kanpatsu's claws slowly retract*
    Kanpatsu
    Kanpatsu
    Soul

BD-cash : 6775

Post by Kanpatsu Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm

*acknowledging his "father's" words, Kanpatsu moves aside*

"Then I shall leave this to your decision..."

*staring at Hina he says*

"Regretful... You would have been delicious; a true delicacy..."

*leaping into the air, he quickly vanishes, making his way out of rukongai*
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:23 pm

*Hina slowly repeated those ridiculous words she heard and stared at Haji.*

The door? What door have you opened? And what's about those pathetic words you're using...?
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

Post by Ciel Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:53 am

Minorin stands on defense as she doesnt know who to believe anymore by Magenta hold her shoulders to calm her down.

Shortly after doing so she turned to Hina and said "It's the door of time and truth, a very dangerous gateway which can ruin the very flow of the universe, we sealed it after the execution of Fru fru and my release from the bewitching curse she placed on me."

After saying so the ground begins to shake as something seem to have started not far from them. Magenta felt great familiar spiritual pressure and turned to Minorin saying "Something went wrong, Zam is not him self, it seems like he lost consciousness again, can you handle it?"

Feeling the shaking with one command she vanished out of there site heading towards Zam's location.

"I guess the destruction of this world has already started, i just didnt want my subordinates to know about it, but i cant cause panic on my own. Estimating just from the tremor, it's only just the beginning, something in the past has changed already. Tell me taichou, you were the one who stole the 3 coins from the order several years ago, weren't you?" looking over at Haji, her question was but directed to him alone as and no one else. "The old man Sebastian Succorbenoth must've helped you in doing so, same with opening the gate. Or was it someone else, a prisoner you freed from the order execution pits perhaps. A demon who disguised himself as sanguisuga mage, who's originally the other half of your wife. You knew the connection between them and orchestrated this whole invasion in the shadows."

Saying that she but held out her right hand summoning leonelle her familiar a winged human like figure who appeared like a smoke floating behind her. Emotionless she said "So tell me, what are your intentions?"
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am

*listening to Magenta, Haji thought for a moment, before answering*
    "You are correct in much of your assessment...
    I have been working from the shadows for quite some time now.
    regrettably though, there was no other choice. I mean, how can one who fought Against the Gotei walk so freely amongst it for so long unnoticed?

For well over 2 centuries now I have sought to punish the Gotei for it's treacherous ways; the murder of innocents must not be tolerated...
    Watching all those innocent souls, different only because of their abilities as witches, torn apart in genocide broke me.. The very people who took me in when I arrived here, murdered before me...

So... Rather than striking blindly, I became one of these things; my hopes; to destroy it from within. And with the return of Freya, although unknown to me, I was very close to seeing it all come down... But it wasn't to be... Captured and executed, she was taken from myself and Al once again...

Though she did leave 3 beautiful coins for us..."

*with a cynical chuckle, Haji explains*

"You people should really look at your trinkets more closely when you take them; I mean really; did you honestly believe someone as crafty as Freya would have allowed your order to take her most valued possessions?

No... The only one who would have ever been able to use the gold of Jikan is Freya herself.

But it is true; I could not have done this with just Al, myself and my wife.. No... I needed Kanpatsu to open the gate and Ciel in order to complete the journey.

Plus there is no way I would let someone so close to my loved wife, sit and suffer in your foul holdings...

So I freed them...

As for the other prisoners of yours... well...

What better way to distract everyone else, then by giving them an enemy they perceive as a threat?

But enough of the anger; I no longer cling to such feeble purposes, such as that of revenge... Vengeance will only beget more vengeance; thus it will never end. I have instead made a choice, and with the love of my wife, I have stayed true to it, to this day. I am not going to destroy anything, but instead, I will offer the Gotei a mercy they never offered their victims; a second chance to get things right..."

*looking to Hina, he continues*

"And if you will grant me the luxury of a single moment, I will explain one thing to you. Kanpatsu is a very special being, in fact you could say he is my son; but more appropriately it would be correct to say he is a part of me... Literally...

Through the extracting process first researched by Alfred many, many decades ago, I was able to take a small portion of the connection between myself and Makurayami and produce a separate being.

So allow me to explain...

All shinigami possess a buffer if you will against their Zanpakuto. With the linking of the two, the connection between shinigami and Zanpakuto is unbreakable.. however think in these terms; though it is a partnership, the transfer of power between zanpakuto and shinigami flows like the circuit of an electrical system. Without something like the aforementioned "Buffer" one would not be able to redirect the flow of spirit energy, thus shinigami and zanpakuto would become one inseparable being, eventually consuming each other.

thus this buffer is created as the Zanpakuto submits it's will to the shinigami. If it were not for this, you would never be able to seal your blade after releasing it.

This buffer is like the opposite charge of a magnet, which forces the two beings apart, rather than together.

Kanpatsu was my barrier with Makurayami. As you will notice I have not released my blade one time since Kanpatsu appeared, due to the realization that it could destroy both Makurayami and I.

But I have no need to fear that anymore...

And now my dear child, you understand what it is that you now stand on the precipice of;
    The only question you have to answer now; What will you do about it?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Hearing him loud and clear she showed very little concern to what he said.

"So it was a fake then? knowing Freya, she would've done something like that.

I have to commend you though, you know a lot about the magi's past, for that as Madre de famiglia of the Holy order I arrest you for the crime of setting free the demon Cresil and stealing Jikan's Golden coins."

Saying that she moves her hand about as if throwing something towards him saying
    "saikoro.. DOBU!"

The smoke like figure behind her engulfed her hand blasting of like dark surges of energy forming the figure of a hydra like figure charging towards Haji.

Quick seconds passed but its as if it was moving so slow when someone from somewhere around the area said.

"shittsui ue"

Inches away from Haji, the smoke like goo that Ciel left turned into a a void empty space cutting into the horizon threatening to eat it Leonelle completely. Sending it... to oblivion.

Magenta showing no emotions called leonelle back saying "kaeri " as he turned into small light particles avoiding the awaited collision between them now turning into a diamond like shield on Magenta's right arm.

It started raining that moment as she looked up seeing a figure make its way down using an umbrella to navigate its flight.

"Did i take so long? Papi?"

Saying that the figure landed beside haji and unfolded its umbrella saying.

"I'm home, and i brought a gift."

Saying that he gave Haji a container which is metallic and has engravings on them.

"Ciel is back on the game kiddies"

he then said later seeing as they were all in such foul moods.

Spoiler:
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:04 pm

You will offer the Gotei a mercy? You?! Ridiculous... *She let him continue and kept staring somewhere behind him.* So THIS is Kanpatsu... I wish you have released your blade that time,,,when Kanpatsu appeared.

*Feeling the great ammount of energy rushing at Haji, Hina shunpoed next to Magenta and drew her blade.*
    Looks like I have chosen the side... for now.
    *Suddenly, she almost lost the ground under her feet and frowned as raindrops started to fall all over the area...*

Ah, the cloun is back.

*She jumped back from a rock and stayed few metres above the ground.*

Last edited by Hinamori44 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 pm

*watching as Ciel made his entrance, Haji catches the container, holding it for a moment in his hand, as the rain falls around his face, dripping like tears from his Stoic features*

"Kanpatsu... You were a good freind; Now return to me..."

*Opening the lid, he began to drink the spirit energy from within. The returning force, began to pulsate from his body, his spirit pressure rising and flowing like a wave extending for miles.

Makurayami too began to resonate in time with Haji's heart beats; as if awakening from a long slumber..

Again the two became one...

lifting his head Haji said*

"I do say it feels quite strange having that return; it seems once again I have returned to full strength...It feels as if it has been so long..."

*feeling only briefly the ground shaking beneath his feet, Haji slowly draws Makurayami from it's enveloping saya, the light of day glistening and refracting through the rain drops which fall on it.

Holding it in his left hand, he lowers it; tip to the ground and speaks in a voice even more powerful than before*

"Enough of this talk.. We roam around in circles; hopelessly accomplishing nothing... What must be done has... Our path from this day on is inevitable; no one can alter it now...

So in these final moments, I will give the Gotei what they wish...
    They crave blood; they crave retribution... Then I shall serve as the culprit...
    I will face the Gotei 13; the holy order; the clans; the gods themselves if they dare step foot before me...

Alone..."

*releasing a massive wave of spirit energy which could be felt around all of Seireitei, Haji began to walk...

His path would lead him to an empty field barren of all life, save some small patches of grass...

The land had once been the 89th District; the Home of the witches; Now their graves...

and in his mind; they would not be the only ones buried there...*
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 pm

*Hina watched Haji walking away and sighed. She let the rain soak her and looked at the sky. Sudden feeling of confusion appeared on her mind and she looked around.
    Where on the earth is Mina?... She was right next to me before Kanpatsu came to the area.
    She drew a deep breath and spoke loudly.*

Zero! Wherever you are! Come out and stop hiding! I've had enough of this game! It's over. Come and let me kill you...
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 am

Zero's voice echoed through the clouds. Lightning started to shine through the sky as a face was appearing. The face belonged to Zero.

"Little girl, please stop shouting my name out, its really pitiful" He said sarcastically. "To bad though, all of you are going to die soon anyway, so why not stay here in this place and live your final hours" The mouth started moving, almost like it was laughing.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 am

Hearing his brother voice, Ciel showed no emotions as he glared at him looking else where knowing exactly where he is.

He then looked up at the cloud then back to Momo and said.
    "Yare yare, looks like its just the two of us here Momo-chan"

Saying that he walked up to her completely ignoring the appearance of his brother as if he didnt say what he did, nor did he appear on there.
    "I wont let anyone lay a finger on you, even if its the last thing i do"

Smiling he but lowered his head to momo so that they were on the same eye level

"You got that, momo-chan?"

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 am

The Zero face smiled seeing Ciel.
    "So, dear brother, your here to?" He asked, like he didn't know.
    "I knew all along what you were 'planning'" Lightning started to storm off, slowly setting ablaze a few buildings near by.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:18 am

Still smiling at Momo he turned around and looked up at the cloud.
    "You wanted my attention, you just got it, what do you want from me, Zero?"

Seeing the houses a blaze, he smirked.

"You think i care about this place? Think again, dont play with the fire you cant handle"

Magenta but just turned around and walked away saying one last remark to Ciel

"Tell haji, that what ever he, and you are planning, aint gonna work"

With just that word she vanished of else where.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 am

Walking out of the flames, Zero appeared.
    He then smiled looking at his brother.
    "Ciel" He said calmly. He had his arms crossed and his appearance had changed a tad bit.

"Im sorry about my appearance, I have done so much without you around" He smiled. He jumped up and a cloud appeared under him. He sat down on it and looked at Ciel and the girl.
    "Are you both still mad at me for Axel's Death?" He asked, almost laughing.

He looks like this now:
    Spoiler:
    And I will post his out of control form soon:
    Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 am

Ciel shakes his head saying
    "Meeh, you dont look so different, plus I'm not mad at all, but i believe someone else is"

Saying that he took off his hat and bowed to Zero and said.

"Shall we begin to dance?"

OOC: Suz! the image is shows something else, you mustve hot linked from someone elses photobucket
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:00 am

OOC: Zero now has a more human like look. He wears a red jacket with the hood up covering his head and the black hair now hangs over his forehead. He no longer carries a zanpakto and now carries sharp claws that attach to his hands and those will be his zanpakto.

Zero laughed to himself. "Fine with me brother, but that annoyance over there, make sure she don't interfere" He said, looking over to Hina.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 am

From his bow, he then stood straight and wore a sinister smile

"Oh that wont be necessary."

He then turned to hina and gave her a friendly smile

"She's anything but a nuisance, after all, its not like I'm planning to make this long."

Saying that he started charging towards Zero as his tall hat flew dropping on the muddy drenched streets of Rukongai.

"Fuzen Tentou!"

Saying that a blade poked out of his white gloves from his right hand as he attempted to slash Zero from his left upper left shoulder.

OOC: "From his left....", i meant your left shoulder.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:01 am

Zero ducked down as the blade went for his shoulder. He then raised his fist up and punched him in the stomach. He grinned as his hood came off, showing his black shortened hair. He jumped away and landed 10 feet from Hina. He grinned as the blades on his hand grew longer. He then swiped in Ciels direction, creating a compressed blade of spiritual pressure towards him.

He grinned and waited for Ciel to react.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:40 am

Ciel allowed Zero to punch him as in a single passing second he saw him growing blade like claws and slashing at him, he avoided the compressed blade's pressure, but scratched through his shirt.

"yare yare, and i really liked that shirt"

pausing for a minute he yet again charged towards Zero making 5 slashes ahead of him which could block any form of attacks that might be head his way.

"looks like Zero got an upgrade, but threatening to hurt a lady infront of a gentle man is considered bad breeding. "

Reading Zero's intentions he glared at him while saying those words. His eyes read "Touch her and your dead"

OOC: Suz, the reason why i sent her out of this is cause she is not on this time, so we cant just puppet with her character around while shes not here not being able to defend her self or the likes. so dont involve her for now, seriously.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:25 am

"Oh Ciel, I am attacking everything that has anything to do with the other half of me" He said calmly. He noticed the slashes and ignored them as they went through his body. He didn't feel anything but the blades still cut his jacket.
    "I loved that jacket" He said softly.
    He looked at him closely.
    "Your actually protecting the very thing we were to destroy?" He said.
    He grinned as he sat back on the cloud. "I don't believe in the time we have been together as a team, you have seen my true power. However, I have yet to need it so you will have to wait for it" He grinned again at his brother.
    Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 am

Still irritated at zero for not taking the situation seriously he was but a feet away when he said
    "And i thought i was the yappy one you've turned out quite a talker your self"

Saying that he attempted to slash him across his body yet again.

OOC: Suz, the slashes werent headed for you, they were so just to protect him from any incoming attacks from you
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 am

OOC: Oh, my bad.

Zero let his brother hit him. As the blade left his body, he grabbed the blade and Ciel and flung them in the other direction. He then held his fist up to him. "You haven't seen me do this yet have you?" He asked. A beam of light appeared on his fist. It then shot out making the sound a cero makes.

OOC2: Zero has absorbed the abilities of Hollows off and on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:41 am