Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Sanba Yukimura
Panda-chan
Muerte
Hinamori44
Cross Marian
Ciel
10 posters

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} Empty Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Ciel Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Just out side Hollows Eve an empty street lies where only the sound of the brushing winds could be heard. Strangely as it seemed, though without sounds, movement could be felt, quick movement from normal Rukongai Citizens sensing that something big is coming amongst there way.

Days and nights passed as it still lays empty and desolated, as if isolated, but just silent or so it seemed. Then a day came, on the the darkest of all nights, with a single flash of light from unknown origin came hitting hollows eve destroying it completely threatening to destroy everything else it hits.

"Its them" The towns people said after the light had vanished, "Its the holy order" so it seemed they knew who arrived on town.

"Good thing you know us guro!" one of them said, she was but a perky looking girl with short tied up red hair.

"So where are they?" asked a huge hooded man, no one can make of what he looks like cause of what he was wearing, but he was dragging an iron ball behind him, as if he was a prisoner of the order.

"Over there" Pointed the towns people.

As for the direction they were heading to, it was a place where shinigami's reigns, they were headed over to sereitei where the gotei 13's base stays.

Its but the first time most of them got here. But for some this was the first they'ed coming out from a place of an old friend.

A guys which they all dearly loved, a guy who is named Alfred Alstein.

RULES:

ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!
    DONT SPAM!
    POST IN RP FORMAT!

regards
    Ciello <3 *chu*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 am

A man, shrouded in darkness, appeared standing next to a stop sign. He had his arms folded and one leg over the other as he leaned against the sign.

"What do we have here?" He asked. He didn't recognize the people but he knew where they were headed. "Whats going on?" His black cloak fluttered in the wind as he waited for an answer. He tried his best to keep his hood from flying off.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission} Empty Re: Arival of the Holy Order {Part of the Memory Leech Mission}

Post by Ciel Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 am

Completely ignoring the hooded figure, who did not care about his presence being sensed at all the girl with short hair kicked the iron ball as the huge guy was released from his chains.

"You go do your thing guro!" she said as she scratched her head almost as if too lazy to even be in the mission "But don't let loose to much like you did before, you're no longer part of the immortals"

The large guy stood frozen for a moment or and then unleashed a loud roar almost pushing back everything on its way, threatening to completely obliterate it.

"Like i just said! Dont go all out on this!!" the girl continued as she bonked his head with a frying pan.

she continued with her blabbering for a minute or so until the big guy finally gave up. "Fine fine" he said as he called out to the shinigami's around the vicinity "Come out if you don't want all this souls dead"

Saying that caused everyone to go on a rampage, running away from there lives. But with what he just said, he got another head bonk from the girl as they continued there shortened argument.

Spoiler:
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 pm

*After hours of crossing the streets in Rukongai, Hina ended up in this empty street, when she suddenly heard voices in front of her. Finally! I am glad I found them before they found me... She came closer and watched two persons with an obvious interest. Glaring at the girl, she immediately placed her hand on the hilt of her blade and smiled.*
    What a strange situation... I didn't even hope I will find somebody in here... I am called to find some...let's say: facts!
    *She shortly looked at the large guy over there and frowned.*
    And hearing that you want to hurt souls isn't very good you know...

*She leered at the girl and grinned.*
    You guys don't seem to be that silly. May I know then what are you doing here?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:26 pm

"My my, a new guest?" He said softly. He quickly changed his posture and bowed to her. "Nice to meet you, you don't need to know who I am" He said. He pulled his arms up and pulled the hood off. The man had a plain white mask on. It had two eye slits so he can see. His brown hair was easily seen from the moonlight.

Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 pm

As the huge guy laughed now revealing his face he noticed that it work, seeing that on shinigami, came out from one place " I smell the prey" he said. Once again the girl beside him bonked his head and said "Dont be to hasty, she's a captain, I know of her, Ichi kun told me about her" she said as she pushed him back and replied to the Shinigami's question. "Forgive my partners rudeness" she smiled as she used her elbow to give him a little blow on his gut. "He's an animal, its his nature"

She then stepped forward a little introducing her self. "We came from the holy order, I'm Tsubasa Minorin, and this is my subordinate Zam, we believe your holding captive our mentor, a guy named Alfred Alstien"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 pm

*As she heard a word "captain" she raised her eyebrows and made an unsure face.*
    Who is this Ichi-kun? Glad to hear you have informations... It's quite funny, since I don't consider myself as a captain...

*She glared at Zam and laughed.*
    An animal, huh? Sounds very interesting.

*She came closer and stopped laughing.*
    Exactly, the prey. It's not as close as you think...

*Then she turned at the girl and spoke to her.*
    I have no idea what you are talking about Minorin. Al is or was your mentor? I don't know...maybe you should tell me more.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Mimi giggled a little bit by what the shinigami said then sighed "It seems that you have questions your self guro, but I'm afraid that other than that, our task is confidential"

She then turned to Zam and gave him a nod signaling him to move along to search for Al.

"Bye bye kitty" Zam said as for with a blink of an eye he vanished and re appeared miles away from the shinigami and Mimi.

"Despite being the largest amongst us all, hes also the fastest guro"
    Mimi smiled at her as she said "As for Al, i didn't expect you know him, now do you?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 pm

The man in the mask slumped.
    "Nobody notices me anymore" He snickered to himself. He pulled the mask off to reveal his true identity.
    Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Same then noticed a fellow Order member with a mask then stopped on mid air and asked "Who sent you, this mission is top secret mage" now landing causing very little impact having have controlled it, he moved his neck about causing it to make little cracking sounds then continued "Are you strong?" with that word the aura surrounding him changed, its as if something in the air changed.

OOC: Whats he doing here Axel?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:49 pm

[OOC: He is just messing around. He isn't going to have any part in the plot at all. I guess he should leave now then]

Sasuke looked around and felt a strange feeling.
    "I guess this isn't the time" He said aloud. He quickly dispersed into shadows and was gone from the scene quickly.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 pm

OOC: Well that was a waste, see Zam wouldve fought anyone, may it be friend or foe, too bad.

Seeing as the mage just vanished, he laughed out loud but felt Mimi glaring at him from afar "yare yare, cant you give a man a break" he sighed as he continued his search from house to house.
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:59 pm

*Mi was walking this empty streets for a long time.. She was scared cause she hates spending time alone in those strange places. She took a deep breathe and tried to stay calm....And finally she found the person which she was looking for.She saw her in the next street talking with some people ... She came to her* Here I´m cappy :) *smiles and starts to look over the people*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 am

*Sanba shunpos to the scene, noticing Zamzam, an old friend from the 5th division lockdown days*

Hahaha Zam you really haven't gotten any younger
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Hearing a familiar voice and a similar scent zam yet again finds him self standing in mid air. Turning around and landing, he gave out a wide grin saying "And so we meet again bozu" Laughing like the beast he his he fixed his stance, almost planting bot his foot on the ground. "Are you strong?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Am I strong? What do you think? Psshhhh what an odd and peculiar question, you haven't gotten any smarter either, now have you.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Not sparing anytime Zam stomped the ground two times with his right and vanished reappearing infront of Sanba and aligned his right hand with Sanba's head and said "Fuoco .....Sfera" saying those words a small orange orb appeared on Zams hand as he released it directing to Sanba's head.

OOC: Fuoco sfera is a holy order spell approved for use on combat, its that of fire element, and i believe you made it Sanba ^^
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Ah Minorin yeah....your task.
    *She sighed again and stared at the ground.*
    If I do know him? Hard to say. I always think I know somebody, but I shortly figure out that the person is different than I thought... So that's it. Better keep the distance. But as you may notice, I knew his name.
    *She looked at the dark sky and tried to smile at Minorin.*
    There's always something happening what we have no idea about, right? *She noticed Mina standing nearby and raised her hand.
    *Come here Mina, I hoped you will come.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Mimi scratched her head seeing as Zam already started attacking a rowdy stranger "BAKA guro" she yelled as she turned to the captain yet again and continued "So, im not sure if were friends or foes, but I wont attack for now seeing as we didnt have orders to kill you guys, Im just here to search for Master guro." She continues as she noticed another shinigami coming
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:39 pm

*She looked at Zam and Sanba, then turned back to Minorin.*
    Heh, you two are totally different. Do you two know each other for a long time?
    *As she smiled at Mina, she said:* Exactly, same here. What I need is informations, and not scratches...nor killing strange people I meet.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 pm

"I know right guro?" She smiled then continued. "Zam and I go a long way back, unlike me, he's been imprisoned for disturbing the peace here once before, I on the other hand was on another mission that time, so this is the first time that i'll be here guro. But with the looks of it, i think Madre Magenta will seal him again..." she says letting out a little sigh.
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:57 pm

*Mi just came closer to cappy and stood next to her .. she starts to stare somewhere nowhere and listening their talks*
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 29702

Post by Princess-of-Ice Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 pm

*A hell butterfly appears and speaks with Liz´ voice*
    Cappy,
    you sent me to Vizard´s forest to help Sanba. Sanba got help and I was useless there. I returned to our HQ. Now I need your instructions what I should to do.
    3rd seat Liz
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 am

Spoiler:

*Feeling the heat of Zam's attack growing ever closer to his face, Sanba looks at everything in a slowed movement, as if in another dimension. He looks at the fireball growing and moving towards him. He decides not to counteract it but dodge. Sanba leans back and simply watches as the fire burns his hair and scalp*

*Sanba then spins on his back heel so he is facing Zam in a crouched position, holding his zanpakto like a tonfa he leaps at him aiming to slash his legs out, then attempts a power uppercut near his lower jaw. All of this happening in a mere 2 seconds*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:42 pm

With a quick second passing, Zam felt swift movement from his old ally "Quick as ever i say" thinking that he did a quick back flip avoiding his legs being cut but merely dodged the attack that followed. Hitting only the tip of his chin he moved a few inches back thinking to him self"if that thing would've hit me, my head would've turned all the way back, hands like daggers, i like the idea of that." a wide grin formed from his face as he wipes his chin that's now dripping blood.

Licking the blood he pointed his right index finger over Sanba and said "Your... Mine"

OOC: LOL it was significant for Zero's plot so yeah, anywho, maybe zam should drag you away somewhere else huh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:56 am